Caught On Camera UK Ltd Reviews

More Photos & Videos
Caught On Camera UK Ltd 5 star review on 5th April 2017
Mr & Mrs Shah
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service and provided exactly what they said they would for a fair and pre-agreed price. Amazingly helpful with getting a non-tech savvy customer linked up to the cameras on the internet.
Very professional outfit that did the installation at my house in Loughton on time. The installation team was very professional. I would happily recommend them to my family and friends.
Very fast installation - quoted and fitted within a week. Tidy and neat, no visible cables.
Great system and great service. The installation of the cameras and cables is so neat and tidy. When we had a problem linking to our broadband (caused by us not caught on camera) they were brilliant at helping us sort it out. Thoroughly recommend.
From the initial enquiry with Jay who came round and gave the advice where to put the cameras to the installation by Matt and Olly was all done with a professional and helpful attitude. It was a pleasure to deal with a company that puts the customer 1st. The picture quality of the camera's is 1st class. If you are thinking of getting security camera's for your property you can do no better than to use Caught on Camera, I highly recommend them.
Thanks to Jason and the team.
The cctv system was installed with complete professionalism.
The fellas did the work in good time and when I asked for a change of position to one of the cameras, it was done immediately.
The team were polite and friendly and the cost was favourable.
I would recommend 'caught on camera ' without hesitation.
I found caught on camera last year after another company had fitted CCTV. Caught on camera are lovely people really helpful. They replaced a camera for me that was fitted by another company and had broken days after the year warranty. I called Caught on Camera the other day as my laptop and phone view was playing up. They came round and fixed the problem the same day I phoned. I only wish I had found them the first time. If you need CCTV cameras this company is perfect and pleasant to deal with. I will only ever use caught on camera, no one else.
Jason and his team helped install cctv at our church in Rotherhithe. Their service has been professional and efficient from the initial quotation and they took great care and attention with our listed building. After care has also been friendly, so many thanks!
Very helpful and quick response. Answered any queries i had when setting up the system. Would recommend them.
Very customer service orientated, friendly, knowledgeable, responsive and simply amazing! Highly recommended!!!
Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable
Excellent service, done a great job. Tidy and considerate when working inside and outside the house. Highly recommended. Cant praise caught on camera enough. Great job.
Excellent service from Jason and the boys! Would highly recommend their services. Have left the place extremely neat, plus a top group of lads who are extremely polite.
We had a survey on Friday and it was installed by the Tuesday! 10/10 from start to finish
It was not an easy job!

However, the challenges were dealt with in a professional and friendly manner. I would thoroughly recommend Caught on Camera to any business or household that is looking for a good quality CCTV survey, installation and commissioning - and may I add at a sensible price.

Thank you.
Right from the first conversation I had to when my camera was fitted the service was polite, considerate and very helpful. They cared about their customer which unfortunately not everyone. does. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone wanting CCTV fitted.
They responded very quickly to our needs and came up with an effective solution, installing everything within five days. Despite the atrocious weather, the staff were cheerful and diligent during the installation, and managed to explain even to me, the most technophobic customer they can ever have encountered, how the system worked. We now have sparklingly clear pictures of all entrances to the property, ready to deter the burglars we hope never to have again.
I don't know how but my CCTV stopped working on my laptop, this was installed by another company that were horrible. Caught on camera, called me and got it working over the phone. Caught on camera are the only CCTV company I will recommend. Really helpful people.
From the moment Jason came to assess my house to the time the engineers left, the service “Caught on Camera” gave was first class. Courteous, friendly, efficient and a very neat job with the cables! I now also feel safe again in my own home. I have already recommended them to friends and neighbours,
I had a very professional and expert services from 'Caught on Camera' as they installed CCTV at my flat in a very neat, professional and time efficient manner.
The entire process of instillation right from booking till completion was very supportive and hassle free.
I strongly recommend 'Caught on Camera' for professional CCTV Instillation.
Great service and systems. Very professional and good value- very happy customer
Caught On Camera UK Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 123 reviews