Caught On Camera UK Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Caught On Camera UK Ltd

caughtoncamera@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

44 Howard Business ParkWaltham Abbey

Tell us how Caught On Camera UK Ltd made you happy

"Very helpful, fast efficient and cost effective service. I would not hesitate to recommend this Company."
"Extremely efficient,very courteous and helpful after sales service. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to use this company."
"Excellent professional service Very accommodating Would recommend to everyone"
"guy,s turned up on time, knew there stuff, quick clean working all done connected and up and running in 7hours, the camera quality is fantastic. great job would highly recomend"
"Jason and the team offered a 1st Class service. The Team was very knowledgeable on all things CCTV. Fast Turnaround and friendly manner. Happy to recommend. Thanks to all at Caught on Camera!!:)"
"An excellent service provided by Jay and his friendly team. Knowledgable and efficient with good after sales service. Happy to recommend them"
"We have been using Caught on Camera for over 8 years for both our home and business secuirty. They have always been first class and dealt with any issues very quickly. The equipment they supply delivers excellent quality images and we have had cause to use it a number of times and have been able to give the police excellent evidence. Highly recommended"
"Terrific service - Knowledgeable and skilled workforce polite and on time , talked me through the siting of the cameras and answered all my questions - well done."
"A very good service from Jason and team. They updated my old and poor performing CCTV system for new. Very knowledgeable, straight talking did not try to push me into replacing everything and focused on replacing the parts that were faulty or poor quality. System now working well and cheaper than a complete new system."
"We are a school in Hatfield Herts and we had several quotes this company was chosen because of the professional manner with discussing the system, and installation it was installed during term time, no problems, first class system with well trained staff excellent job start to finish"
"Excellent installation of new replacement CCTV system at our property in Writtle, Chelmsford, complete with additional internal cameras. Installation was completed as discussed efficiently and very neatly. Handover of new system was thorough and I would recommend C O C UK to any interested parties"
"Being a a managing agent for a large retail and leisure park we found ourselves needing to upgrade a number of cameras to HD. Jason and his team were extremely helpful from day one and the installation guys were some of the most helpful we have ever had the pleasure to work with! Very refreshing to see, on site on time every day and overcoming any issues in a friendly and helpful manner. Would highly recommend."
"Dear Jason I would like to update you with our situation since you installed our new camera system. Firstly I would like to say from the moment I contacted ‘Caught on Camera’ you and your staff displayed nothing but the upmost professionalism, clearly extremely knowledgeable and very capable in your field. The quote was very competitive and not a penny more after installation. The disruption during installation was NIL your staff were very patient and considerate taking into account we are a fully functioning retail outlet with staff and customers milling about during the installation, we really didn’t know you guys were there. The system is everything we wanted and more. Thank you once again Regards Dennis Willis Proprietor - Willis Motor Company"
"Jay and the team were excellent. Absolute professionals, delivering as promised with complete peace of mind. Would recommend all day long! Ben K, Welwyn"
"Caught on Camera were so helpful, I can't recommend them enough! Lovely guys, got the job done quickly and efficiently and were very helpful and patient with me when I needed to set it all up on my computer and phone after!"
"Jason and his team, Adam, Matt and lovely Jackie in the office from start to finish were amazing. I had several quotes for CCTV and few let me down and others did give me confidence. When I first met with Jason 3 weeks ago I was given a detailed written quote which oozed 30- years of CCTV experience and his advice on what to do made sense and no other CCTV company took the time to suggest. During install the lads on site were helpful, always said no to a cup of tea and made my wife happy as they always wore overshoes when in the house. After install I got a telephone call from Jackie in the office to make sure I was happy and then Jason came out to visit me to programme a dozen devices and again ensure install was to his standard. Caught on Camera are a brilliant firm and I guess dare I say it it comes from the top being Owner Jason being so OCD when it comes to the install which in this case has resulted in a very happy customer - hence the long review!"
"Two professional installers completed the work to a very high standard, exactly as per quote and to our expectations. The system was explained in detail to us, and the quality of the cameras are excellent. Quick turn round from quoting to instillation, which was greatly appreciated and at a reasonable price."
"turned up within hours to quote, fitted cameras within days, caught a scum bag 3 days later with the police saying unbelievably good footage and they wish all footage was this good."
"After a little online research, I opted for Caught On Camera to come and quote for installation. My intention was to have more than one quote but the friendly advice and quality of the equipment, plus the competitive price offered; prompted me to take the plunge. I have to say, I am very pleased with the entire installation. Jason and his team have done an excellent job and ensured that everything has been running smoothly. I unreservedly recommend them."
"I had a good look around before making my decision must say the workmanship was spot on on time and completed on time good advice so would recommend them"
Caught On Camera UK Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 102 reviews