Caught On Camera UK Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Caught On Camera UK Ltd

caughtoncamera@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

44 Howard Business ParkWaltham Abbey

Tell us how Caught On Camera UK Ltd made you happy

"My mother had a scare with grown men knocking on the door and running away. This made me think that our house was being watched by burglars. I called Caught on Camera and spoke to Jay. He then went out of his way to get us a camera system installed within two days! Adam (a site engineer) came to our house the day before the install in order to discuss our needs and decide where the cameras were to be placed. The next morning, the team came over and installed our full HD camera system. I haven't got a single complaint about the process and I'd definitely recommend them to anybody who needs a camera system installed."
"Excellent service, done a great job. Tidy and considerate when working inside and outside the house. Highly recommended. Cant praise caught on camera enough. Great job."
"Excellent,very professional service. Jay,Ben and all the team all very helpful.Would definitely recommend."
Caught On Camera UK Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 102 reviews