Caught On Camera UK Ltd Reviews

Read Caught On Camera UK Ltd Reviews

caughtoncamera@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

44 Howard Business ParkWaltham Abbey

Tell us how Caught On Camera UK Ltd made you happy
Superb service from whole company from Jackie the administrator to Jay who came and did the initial survey to Adam and Chev who completed the installation. The complete service was very prompt with excellent communication. Staff were on time, very pleasant and did a fantastic job which I am very pleased with. Small tweak needed and that was rectified promptly the following day. Could not have asked for a better service. The quality of the cctv imaging is superb. Highly recommended company. Thankyou.
Great service!!

Polite, helpful and very knowledgeable!!

I would 100% recommend.
My mother had a scare with grown men knocking on the door and running away. This made me think that our house was being watched by burglars. I called Caught on Camera and spoke to Jay. He then went out of his way to get us a camera system installed within two days! Adam (a site engineer) came to our house the day before the install in order to discuss our needs and decide where the cameras were to be placed. The next morning, the team came over and installed our full HD camera system. I haven't got a single complaint about the process and I'd definitely recommend them to anybody who needs a camera system installed.
We are really pleased with the perfect professional service we received from the team at Caught On Camera.
We ordered a home CCTV system with three camera’s, Billy and Matty did a really great job installing everything and talked us through all we needed to know and set everything up for us.
Would certainly recommend using them without a doubt.
Excellent service and attention to detail and advice.
Had our cameras fitted today by Shev and Billy, extremely professional, friendly guys. Nothing was a problem, no matter how many times up and down the ladder. So pleased with service and the cameras. Been watching it all afternoon.
We are a private residential complex in the Canary Wharf area. Caught on Camera have just installed our new CCTV. We are so happy with the excellent job they did and the quality of the cameras. Jay and his team are all very knowledgable, helpful and courteous. The installation was done so efficiently and great care was taken to make sure every camera was placed to give us the best coverage possible.
Dealing with everyone from this company has been a pleasure and we would highly recommend them to anyone thinking of having CCTV installed.
Very professional and courteous. From dealing with admin, the boss and the cctv engineers. CCTV engineers took time to explain the best positioning of the cameras and programmed our phones and computers. Very clean job and wires are neatly tacked away. Also good value for money compared with other quotes.
I had my installation installed by some polish guy from watford did over a two years ago I’ve had simple problems with settings and he took two weeks to pick up the phone and never came I phoned up these guys caught on camera and over the phone he helped me straight away within 2mins that’s what I call great customer service I will be using them again as I need to move my unit to another room thanks a lot for your help Zeddy
Excellent service, done a great job. Tidy and considerate when working inside and outside the house. Highly recommended. Cant praise caught on camera enough. Great job.
Excellent,very professional service. Jay,Ben and all the team all very helpful.Would definitely recommend.
Caught On Camera UK Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 128 reviews