Caught On Camera UK Ltd Reviews

Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

caughtoncamera@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

44 Howard Business Park
Waltham Abbey

How would you rate Caught On Camera UK Ltd?

Michael
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent installation of new replacement CCTV system at our property in Writtle, Chelmsford, complete with additional internal cameras. Installation was completed as discussed efficiently and very neatly. Handover of new system was thorough and I would recommend C O C UK to any interested parties
Nick Morgan- First National Services Ltd
Unverified Reviewer

Being a a managing agent for a large retail and leisure park we found ourselves needing to upgrade a number of cameras to HD. Jason and his team were extremely helpful from day one and the installation guys were some of the most helpful we have ever had the pleasure to work with!
Very refreshing to see, on site on time every day and overcoming any issues in a friendly and helpful manner.
Would highly recommend.

Dennis Willis - Willis Motor Company

Dear Jason
I would like to update you with our situation since you installed our new camera system.
Firstly I would like to say from the moment I contacted ‘Caught on Camera’ you and your staff displayed nothing but the upmost professionalism, clearly extremely knowledgeable and very capable in your field.
The quote was very competitive and not a penny more after installation.
The disruption during installation was NIL your staff were very patient and considerate taking into account we are a fully functioning retail outlet with staff and customers milling about during the installation, we really didn’t know you guys were there.
The system is everything we wanted and more.

Regards

Dennis Willis
Proprietor - Willis Motor Company
Ben K, Welwyn
Unverified Reviewer

Jay and the team were excellent. Absolute professionals, delivering as promised with complete peace of mind. Would recommend all day long! Ben K, Welwyn
Becky
Unverified Reviewer

Caught on Camera were so helpful, I can't recommend them enough! Lovely guys, got the job done quickly and efficiently and were very helpful and patient with me when I needed to set it all up on my computer and phone after!
Mr & Mrs Shah
Verified Buyer

Jason and his team, Adam, Matt and lovely Jackie in the office from start to finish were amazing. I had several quotes for CCTV and few let me down and others did give me confidence. When I first met with Jason 3 weeks ago I was given a detailed written quote which oozed 30- years of CCTV experience and his advice on what to do made sense and no other CCTV company took the time to suggest. During install the lads on site were helpful, always said no to a cup of tea and made my wife happy as they always wore overshoes when in the house. After install I got a telephone call from Jackie in the office to make sure I was happy and then Jason came out to visit me to programme a dozen devices and again ensure install was to his standard. Caught on Camera are a brilliant firm and I guess dare I say it it comes from the top being Owner Jason being so OCD when it comes to the install which in this case has resulted in a very happy customer - hence the long review!
Jerry
Verified Buyer

Two professional installers completed the work to a very high standard, exactly as per quote and to our expectations. The system was explained in detail to us, and the quality of the cameras are excellent. Quick turn round from quoting to instillation, which was greatly appreciated and at a reasonable price.
Danny
Verified Buyer

turned up within hours to quote, fitted cameras within days, caught a scum bag 3 days later with the police saying unbelievably good footage and they wish all footage was this good.
Graham Neale
Verified Reviewer

After a little online research, I opted for Caught On Camera to come and quote for installation. My intention was to have more than one quote but the friendly advice and quality of the equipment, plus the competitive price offered; prompted me to take the plunge. I have to say, I am very pleased with the entire installation. Jason and his team have done an excellent job and ensured that everything has been running smoothly. I unreservedly recommend them.
Tony Nazeing
Verified Reviewer

I had a good look around before making my decision must say the workmanship was spot on on time and completed on time good advice so would recommend them
Mike - Billericay, Essex
Verified Reviewer

Jason and team fitted 4 security cameras, which were fitted neat and tidy. They explained how it works and talked us through the app to view the camera. Could not ask for a better job. 5 stars!!
Markyate
Verified Buyer

Excellent service provided quickly and efficiently. Could not ask for more. Thank you.
Bihesh - Hemel Hempstead
Verified Reviewer

Caught on Camera completed a CCTV installation at my house in Hemel Hempstead. I just wanted to express how pleased I am with the two guys who carried out the work. They worked with dillegence that is rare these days, we are more than pleased with the result, nothing seemed too much trouble for them. Please pass on my thanks. I am more than happy to recomment your services should the occasion occur.
Sophie
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service. Friendly and informative. Very tidy work.
DC Welding
Verified Reviewer

We could not fault the service provided by Caught On Camera, extremely helpful and professional throughout the installation process. Very efficient & friendly service. We would highly recommend.
Verified Reviewer

Hi Thanks for the good service,providing and installing the CCTV system . Adam the engineer was a jolly and very good and knows his job very well, Asked to the last minute ,how exact position of the cameras we need and he installed them exactly the way we wanted.
Jasson spent a lot of time to install all the cameras on our computers and smart phones, so that we can keep an eye on our home, anywhere in the world. Very clear pictures on all HD cameras. They are very professionals. Thanks to both the guys. Happy customer from Benfleet Essex
Steven Morris Morris & Joel
Verified Reviewer

We just had "Caught on Camera" fitting a CCTV system in our new Borehamwood office
The service was absolutely superb as was the quality of the equipment
We would have no hesitation in recommending them!!

David Copas
Verified Reviewer

fitted security camera,fitted neat and tidy, explained how it works,could not ask for a better job ,well done
Heidi
Verified Reviewer

Jason and the team fitted 2 security cameras at our offices and were absolutely great from beginning to end. A genuinely helpful, friendly team. The installation was quick, the equipment is excellent and really easy to use. I would definitely recommend them to anyone requiring cameras fitted.
Rob
Verified Buyer

Jason and his team provided the time to listen to what we wanted, quickly offered a reasonably priced solution and installed seamlessly.
The system is already paying for itself in many ways.
I highly recommend them