Caught On Camera UK Ltd Reviews

Read Caught On Camera UK Ltd Reviews

caughtoncamera@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

44 Howard Business ParkWaltham Abbey

Tell us how Caught On Camera UK Ltd made you happy
The guys arrived when they said they would very knowledgeable very professional

We had 7 new cameras added to our existing 3 in a very large housing complex in reading was a very long day for us all but the guy's cracked on with it and about 14 hours later we had everything up and running can not thank the boss man.... you know who you are lol and the 2 installers for all the hard work they did i will even go as far to say I think I made a couple of new friends that day

Fantastic job, fantastic company they left no mess and there was minimal disturbance too our resident

I would highly recommend caught on camera to anyone wanting an install it just general advice

Can't thank you enough guys fantastic
The two technicians who came were incredibly knowledgeable they did a thorough assessment of the site to ensure the cameras were in the best places. The work was very neat and tidy, once everything was installed they took us through the system set up to make sure we knew how to work the system before leaving. Both were very polite and helpful. Would highly recommend Caughtoncamera.
We are really pleased with the perfect professional service we received from the team at Caught On Camera.
We ordered a home CCTV system with three camera’s, Billy and Matty did a really great job installing everything and talked us through all we needed to know and set everything up for us.
Would certainly recommend using them without a doubt.
Excellent service and attention to detail and advice.
Great customer service, the guys who installed our cameras were helpful, friendly and very tidy with their work... I would totally recommend these guys!!
Had our cameras fitted today by Shev and Billy, extremely professional, friendly guys. Nothing was a problem, no matter how many times up and down the ladder. So pleased with service and the cameras. Been watching it all afternoon.
Superb service from whole company from Jackie the administrator to Jay who came and did the initial survey to Adam and Chev who completed the installation. The complete service was very prompt with excellent communication. Staff were on time, very pleasant and did a fantastic job which I am very pleased with. Small tweak needed and that was rectified promptly the following day. Could not have asked for a better service. The quality of the cctv imaging is superb. Highly recommended company. Thankyou.
Jay of Caught On Camera gave me a fair quote for replacing my two existing old CCTV cameras and adding a further two elsewhere around the house. His team of Adam, Matt and Billy arrived on time for the installation, and completed the work very efficiently, and even ran the cables inside the soffit so they were out of sight. No mean fete! They were extremely tidy and, without being asked, replaced a hanging basket that was removed during the installation. The cameras are fantastic, recording in colour both day and night. Jay and his team were very knowledgeable and professional, and I would highly recommend them to any future customers.
An extremely satisfied customer. The two engineers (Adam and Geoff) turned up on time, spent all day replacing my old CCTV cameras with new ones, as well replacing two very long BNC cables with Ethernet. Superb job, they did not even stop for lunch and left everything very clean and tidy. Highly recommended!!
We are a private residential complex in the Canary Wharf area. Caught on Camera have just installed our new CCTV. We are so happy with the excellent job they did and the quality of the cameras. Jay and his team are all very knowledgable, helpful and courteous. The installation was done so efficiently and great care was taken to make sure every camera was placed to give us the best coverage possible.
Dealing with everyone from this company has been a pleasure and we would highly recommend them to anyone thinking of having CCTV installed.
Very professional and courteous. From dealing with admin, the boss and the cctv engineers. CCTV engineers took time to explain the best positioning of the cameras and programmed our phones and computers. Very clean job and wires are neatly tacked away. Also good value for money compared with other quotes.
Great service!!

Polite, helpful and very knowledgeable!!

I would 100% recommend.
Caught on Camera provided the most competitive quote, engineer was very knowledgeable, working within our budget to give the best coverage possible. Installation was easy and the team worked around us. Servicing & support have all been excellent, the whole team are professional, friendly and reliable.
Cameras are clear give excellent day and night coverage and controls easy to use.
I would personally like to thank the engineer who recently helped me with some IT / connection issues (which I would like to note were my own making) – talked me through step by step how to re-set / connect.
Big thank you Caught on Camera for excellent support and service on site and over the phone – I would defiantly recommend you to others
Very Good and personable service. Great response time and always fix the issue.
I had my installation installed by some polish guy from watford did over a two years ago I’ve had simple problems with settings and he took two weeks to pick up the phone and never came I phoned up these guys caught on camera and over the phone he helped me straight away within 2mins that’s what I call great customer service I will be using them again as I need to move my unit to another room thanks a lot for your help Zeddy
They did exactly what they said they were going to do, came to my house gave me a competitive estimate and later came back and completed the job in half a day. The system works very well and the staff were really conscientious and knew their stuff. I would deftly recommend them.
Cannot fault service from Caught On Camera. They travelled over an hour to The Colchester area to fit our cameras. Cameras fitted quickly without a problem at all, they also cleaned every bit of dust they had made!
E18 South Woodford, Caught on Camera were fantastic, extremely fast response. They came round to take free survey and float/share different ideas on camera specs and their placements. Few days later, clean CCTV install, superb setup with everything that I asked for - completely stress free experience. The team are trustworthy and do an excellent job! Don't hesitate to use this company!
Hello,

Thank you for your nice words about our team. We always strive to help all our customers. Do not hesitate to call us if you need any help in the future.

Caught on Camera
We would definitely recommend Caught On Camera to anyone who was thinking of installing CCTV. Jason and the team are great They know their stuff, they are so efficient and sorted out our CCTV in no time. The team are all so friendly & helpful, it was a pleasure doing business with them.
Hi,

Thanks for your review! We're really pleased to see that you were happy with your new CCTV system. If you need anything else in the future do not hesitate to contact us again!

Caught on Camera
Although you can try & DIY you're going to get a much better product and save a lot of time if you get your CCTV installed by professionals.

Jay is clearly very knowledgable in his field, and following a no-strings site visit made good quality recommendations with respect to our requirements. This was supported by clear and accurate pricing.

The installation was done quickly, extremely tidily and thoughtfully by the team. Jay followed it up with making sure our devices were appropriately configured to take advantage of our new system.

I feel very confident with respect to the quality of what we have, the install and necessary compliance with the law. I'd have no hesitation in recommending Caught on Camera.
Hello,

Thank you for your positive review! We are always happy to help our customers. Also, thank you for your recommendation.

Caught On Camera UK Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 128 reviews