Caught On Camera UK Ltd Reviews

caughtoncamera@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

44 Howard Business ParkWaltham Abbey

Tell us how Caught On Camera UK Ltd made you happy

Telephone
"We have been using Caught on Camera for approximately 3 years for a commercial property in High Wycombe. We are a professional company of commercial property investors and rely on good contractors to undertake works across our estate. We find the service to be very professional at every level with the installation team being very professional and courteous. It is always good when you have engineers ask where the hoover is! I would not hesitate to recommend them."
"AMAZING- came round, fitted everything for me within 24 hours. Zero mess, polite, prompt. Would recommend x100000"
"Very professional service from start to finish. The engineers had a tough job running the cables through the ceiling but persisted and everything was done neatly with no visible cabling back to the DVR. Would highly recommend!"
"Excellent after care customer service. My router was reset which stopped the connection to my camera's. Called Caught on camera and it got sorted asap. Friendly and quick. thanks."
"Jason Clifford and his team have done an exceptional job. Starting with a very competitive quote which we were able to build upon and not chased at anytime to make a decision through to a first class installation. Jason was on site for the start of the installation walking the grounds confirming camera locations etc with client and engineers so that everyone was aware of the specifics which put us fully at ease. The engineers were very professional thorough out and aware of their surroundings at a busy golf club. They left us with excellently installed working system which has exceeded our expectations in terms of quality and ease of performance. Jason followed up a few days later to provide full training for the staff and integration into the club server which has given us great access. We are very happy with the outcome and with the back up service expected to be just as good as the front end we are delighted to have used Caught on Camera who we would fully endorse."
"Very helpful right from giving a quotation to installation. Engineer cleared up after himself, and was very polite and installed our camera with minimal disruption. Technical team talked us through the running of the software all done within a couple of hours."
"Used the company for a number of years now. Jason and his team are very helpful and I would recommend them."
"Jason and his team were absolutely first class throughout the whole process from beginning to end. I can't recommend them enough!"
"Very professional company, the 2 guys who came to install in Colchester were brilliant, always helpful service and the quality of the cameras is top notch, highly recommended."
"Excellent service and provided exactly what they said they would for a fair and pre-agreed price. Amazingly helpful with getting a non-tech savvy customer linked up to the cameras on the internet."
"Very professional outfit that did the installation at my house in Loughton on time. The installation team was very professional. I would happily recommend them to my family and friends."
"Very fast installation - quoted and fitted within a week. Tidy and neat, no visible cables."
"Great system and great service. The installation of the cameras and cables is so neat and tidy. When we had a problem linking to our broadband (caused by us not caught on camera) they were brilliant at helping us sort it out. Thoroughly recommend."
"From the initial enquiry with Jay who came round and gave the advice where to put the cameras to the installation by Matt and Olly was all done with a professional and helpful attitude. It was a pleasure to deal with a company that puts the customer 1st. The picture quality of the camera's is 1st class. If you are thinking of getting security camera's for your property you can do no better than to use Caught on Camera, I highly recommend them."
"Thanks to Jason and the team. The cctv system was installed with complete professionalism. The fellas did the work in good time and when I asked for a change of position to one of the cameras, it was done immediately. The team were polite and friendly and the cost was favourable. I would recommend 'caught on camera ' without hesitation."
"I found caught on camera last year after another company had fitted CCTV. Caught on camera are lovely people really helpful. They replaced a camera for me that was fitted by another company and had broken days after the year warranty. I called Caught on Camera the other day as my laptop and phone view was playing up. They came round and fixed the problem the same day I phoned. I only wish I had found them the first time. If you need CCTV cameras this company is perfect and pleasant to deal with. I will only ever use caught on camera, no one else."
"Jason and his team helped install cctv at our church in Rotherhithe. Their service has been professional and efficient from the initial quotation and they took great care and attention with our listed building. After care has also been friendly, so many thanks!"
"Very helpful and quick response. Answered any queries i had when setting up the system. Would recommend them."
"Very customer service orientated, friendly, knowledgeable, responsive and simply amazing! Highly recommended!!!"
"Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable"
Caught On Camera UK Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 92 reviews