Caught On Camera UK Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Caught On Camera UK Ltd

caughtoncamera@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

44 Howard Business ParkWaltham Abbey

How would you rate Caught On Camera UK Ltd?

Stephen Conway
Unverified Reviewer
"Thanks to Jason and the team. The cctv system was installed with complete professionalism. The fellas did the work in good time and when I asked for a change of position to one of the cameras, it was done immediately. The team were polite and friendly and the cost was favourable. I would recommend 'caught on camera ' without hesitation."
"I found caught on camera last year after another company had fitted CCTV. Caught on camera are lovely people really helpful. They replaced a camera for me that was fitted by another company and had broken days after the year warranty. I called Caught on Camera the other day as my laptop and phone view was playing up. They came round and fixed the problem the same day I phoned. I only wish I had found them the first time. If you need CCTV cameras this company is perfect and pleasant to deal with. I will only ever use caught on camera, no one else."
The Norwegian Church In London
Verified Reviewer
"Jason and his team helped install cctv at our church in Rotherhithe. Their service has been professional and efficient from the initial quotation and they took great care and attention with our listed building. After care has also been friendly, so many thanks!"
"Very helpful and quick response. Answered any queries i had when setting up the system. Would recommend them."
The Life Centre, Islington, London
Unverified Reviewer
"Very customer service orientated, friendly, knowledgeable, responsive and simply amazing! Highly recommended!!!"
"Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable"
"Excellent service, done a great job. Tidy and considerate when working inside and outside the house. Highly recommended. Cant praise caught on camera enough. Great job."
A&D Hope Ltd
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service from Jason and the boys! Would highly recommend their services. Have left the place extremely neat, plus a top group of lads who are extremely polite. We had a survey on Friday and it was installed by the Tuesday! 10/10 from start to finish"
HP Sure-Safe Ltd
Verified Reviewer
"It was not an easy job! However, the challenges were dealt with in a professional and friendly manner. I would thoroughly recommend Caught on Camera to any business or household that is looking for a good quality CCTV survey, installation and commissioning - and may I add at a sensible price. Thank you."
"Right from the first conversation I had to when my camera was fitted the service was polite, considerate and very helpful. They cared about their customer which unfortunately not everyone. does. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone wanting CCTV fitted."
John Burnell
Verified Reviewer
"They responded very quickly to our needs and came up with an effective solution, installing everything within five days. Despite the atrocious weather, the staff were cheerful and diligent during the installation, and managed to explain even to me, the most technophobic customer they can ever have encountered, how the system worked. We now have sparklingly clear pictures of all entrances to the property, ready to deter the burglars we hope never to have again."
"I don't know how but my CCTV stopped working on my laptop, this was installed by another company that were horrible. Caught on camera, called me and got it working over the phone. Caught on camera are the only CCTV company I will recommend. Really helpful people."
Debbie Lennon
Unverified Reviewer
"From the moment Jason came to assess my house to the time the engineers left, the service “Caught on Camera” gave was first class. Courteous, friendly, efficient and a very neat job with the cables! I now also feel safe again in my own home. I have already recommended them to friends and neighbours,"
Dr Chaudhary.
Verified Reviewer
"I had a very professional and expert services from 'Caught on Camera' as they installed CCTV at my flat in a very neat, professional and time efficient manner. The entire process of instillation right from booking till completion was very supportive and hassle free. I strongly recommend 'Caught on Camera' for professional CCTV Instillation."
Lee , Peckham
Verified Reviewer
"Great service and systems. Very professional and good value- very happy customer"
"From the initial inquiry through to the completed installation, Jason & the team at Caught on Camera have exceeded even my expectations ! I spent a while researching the market for suppliers & installers for CCTV system as anybody would especially when making such an investment for any home. I mainly dealt with Jason at the start who arranged to complete the survey, as I was away working at the time he called me whilst at my property & we discussed his recommendations. Jason took the time to explain to me the rationale for the type of system that he recommended as well as the locations at my property he would install the cameras together with why. Having chosen a wired IP system I had a particular concern about seeing unsightly cables on the exterior of my property, Jason’s response to ease my concerns where that he would wire it as if it was his own. Jason’s down to earth approach where nothing was too much trouble is a large part of why I chose them. On the day of the installation Darren & Terrence turned up & we walked through the entire installation, making a few changes to the camera locations to enable clear line of sight, the guys worked meticulously throughout the day without really stopping. Darren & Terrence were very personable, polite, courteous & demonstrated excellent professionalism throughout the day, the quality of their work was absolutely superb – from hiding the cables as best as they could right through to walking me through the final setup & configuration, I could not fault their work at all. I am absolutely delighted with the installation of our system, the quality of the images in both day as well as night is superb as is the ease of use with remote monitoring. I would absolutely have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Jason & the team at Caught on Camera – great job guys !!!"
Guaranteed Motors LTD
Verified Reviewer
"Very helpful, fast efficient and cost effective service. I would not hesitate to recommend this Company."
"Extremely efficient,very courteous and helpful after sales service. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to use this company."
"Excellent professional service Very accommodating Would recommend to everyone"
Phil Stanley
Verified Reviewer
"guy,s turned up on time, knew there stuff, quick clean working all done connected and up and running in 7hours, the camera quality is fantastic. great job would highly recomend"
Caught On Camera UK Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 78 reviews