Caught On Camera UK Ltd Reviews

Read Caught On Camera UK Ltd Reviews

caughtoncamera@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

44 Howard Business ParkWaltham Abbey

Tell us how Caught On Camera UK Ltd made you happy
Although you can try & DIY you're going to get a much better product and save a lot of time if you get your CCTV installed by professionals. Jay is clearly very knowledgable in his field, and following a no-strings site visit made good quality recommendations with respect to our requirements. This was supported by clear and accurate pricing. The installation was done quickly, extremely tidily and thoughtfully by the team. Jay followed it up with making sure our devices were appropriately configured to take advantage of our new system. I feel very confident with respect to the quality of what we have, the install and necessary compliance with the law. I'd have no hesitation in recommending Caught on Camera.
I am pleased to say that the guys sorted out a niggling problem with a new system we installed, they quickly identified the problem and did the set up. It now works perfectly. They were extremely knowledgeable and I would not hesitate to recommend them, very pleased
Hi Paul,

Thank you for your positive review. We are glad we could help you! Do not hesitate to contact us if there will be any other problems!

Regards,
Caught on Camera
I'm very happy with the customer service provided by Caught On Camera. I've just changed my router & they helped me reconnect remotely to my mobile.
I needed backup with my picture when I was away from home. Jay talked me through what to do over the phone and it worked. Very professional, knowledgeable and patient ! I would highly recommend this company.
Incredible and knowledgeable service, after spending hours with other companies who attempted to fix our issue, and quoted us out of this world prices. Jay was able to talk through the issue on the very same call, in less than an hour, there and then. An absolute lifesaver as CCTV forms a large part of our security and couldn't be compromised. I just wish I had this number sooner!
Goooodday,caught on camera uk help me when i was frustrated with my wireless ip camera and i just followed your instructions then boom the was my camera on the screen thanks and i love u
Great service from providing the initial quotation to installation of our CCTV system in Witham, Essex would definitely recommended
Service and installation were professional and efficient. We are very happy with the quality of the footage and the software that runs the camera system. It is easy to use and navigate. Our point of contact Jason, was courteous, friendly and very knowledgeable. We are very happy and would recommend this company.
A problem with one of the cameras quickly fixed, no quibbles. Great service.
a fantastic no pressure installation. There was no hard sale and everything was explained well throughout the process. Great turnout around time from initial survey to installation. I would definitely recommend CoC.
Jason came to our house and surveyed - then recommended IP cameras that we can log into from anywhere. These have been great to keep tabs on our home and also to see who is visiting. The Service and value was great and if we ever need any advice or help, COC are always on the end of a phone.
We are so pleased we decided on Caught On Camera to fit and install our CCTV system, would rate them the best on offer with the latest tec. First class service from quotation to installation, the fitters very polite and we are very impressed with the service. The customer service is second to none!
I am so glad I called 'Caught On Camera'. They are polite, very efficient and helpful company. Customer service is excellent - quotation, invoice and quick response to phone calls are all timely. I can honestly say, i feel like I am in good hands which is rare these days. Thanks to the two engineers, Jason and Jackie. You're doing a superb job, very impressed.
Very impressed! A very efficient and helpful company. They quoted immediately after initial visit with no chasing. Made an appointment for installation the following week. The two engineers worked really hard in pouring rain. Everything set up and working brilliantly. A couple of months later and we have just changed our broadband router. Called them on Saturday afternoon and they set everything up on new router whilst I was on the phone. Amazing service - quick, efficient, no fuss and very friendly! Can't recommend highly enough!
The guys were very careful and thorough, and they thought through the positioning of our cameras very intelligently. It was all so much less hassle than I thought it would be! I'm really glad we contacted COC UK Ltd, they've made us feel 100% more secure now
Great customer service
Great service. Everything was set up super-quickly and everyone was very helpful. Very satisfied with the end result. Thanks folks.
We have been using Caught on Camera for approximately 3 years for a commercial property in High Wycombe. We are a professional company of commercial property investors and rely on good contractors to undertake works across our estate. We find the service to be very professional at every level with the installation team being very professional and courteous. It is always good when you have engineers ask where the hoover is! I would not hesitate to recommend them.
AMAZING- came round, fitted everything for me within 24 hours. Zero mess, polite, prompt. Would recommend x100000
Very professional service from start to finish. The engineers had a tough job running the cables through the ceiling but persisted and everything was done neatly with no visible cabling back to the DVR. Would highly recommend!
Caught On Camera UK Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 109 reviews