Caught On Camera UK Ltd Reviews

Read Caught On Camera UK Ltd Reviews

caughtoncamera@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

44 Howard Business ParkWaltham Abbey

Tell us how Caught On Camera UK Ltd made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Caught on Camera provided the most competitive quote, engineer was very knowledgeable, working within our budget to give the best coverage possible. Installation was easy and the team worked around us. Servicing & support have all been excellent, the whole team are professional, friendly and reliable. Cameras are clear give excellent day and night coverage and controls easy to use. I would personally like to thank the engineer who recently helped me with some IT / connection issues (which I would like to note were my own making) – talked me through step by step how to re-set / connect. Big thank you Caught on Camera for excellent support and service on site and over the phone – I would defiantly recommend you to others
Very Good and personable service. Great response time and always fix the issue.
I had my installation installed by some polish guy from watford did over a two years ago I’ve had simple problems with settings and he took two weeks to pick up the phone and never came I phoned up these guys caught on camera and over the phone he helped me straight away within 2mins that’s what I call great customer service I will be using them again as I need to move my unit to another room thanks a lot for your help Zeddy
They did exactly what they said they were going to do, came to my house gave me a competitive estimate and later came back and completed the job in half a day. The system works very well and the staff were really conscientious and knew their stuff. I would deftly recommend them.
Cannot fault service from Caught On Camera. They travelled over an hour to The Colchester area to fit our cameras. Cameras fitted quickly without a problem at all, they also cleaned every bit of dust they had made!
E18 South Woodford, Caught on Camera were fantastic, extremely fast response. They came round to take free survey and float/share different ideas on camera specs and their placements. Few days later, clean CCTV install, superb setup with everything that I asked for - completely stress free experience. The team are trustworthy and do an excellent job! Don't hesitate to use this company!
Hello,

Thank you for your nice words about our team. We always strive to help all our customers. Do not hesitate to call us if you need any help in the future.

Caught on Camera
We would definitely recommend Caught On Camera to anyone who was thinking of installing CCTV. Jason and the team are great They know their stuff, they are so efficient and sorted out our CCTV in no time. The team are all so friendly & helpful, it was a pleasure doing business with them.
Hi,

Thanks for your review! We're really pleased to see that you were happy with your new CCTV system. If you need anything else in the future do not hesitate to contact us again!

Caught on Camera
Although you can try & DIY you're going to get a much better product and save a lot of time if you get your CCTV installed by professionals. Jay is clearly very knowledgable in his field, and following a no-strings site visit made good quality recommendations with respect to our requirements. This was supported by clear and accurate pricing. The installation was done quickly, extremely tidily and thoughtfully by the team. Jay followed it up with making sure our devices were appropriately configured to take advantage of our new system. I feel very confident with respect to the quality of what we have, the install and necessary compliance with the law. I'd have no hesitation in recommending Caught on Camera.
Hello,

Thank you for your positive review! We are always happy to help our customers. Also, thank you for your recommendation.

Caught on Camera
I am pleased to say that the guys sorted out a niggling problem with a new system we installed, they quickly identified the problem and did the set up. It now works perfectly. They were extremely knowledgeable and I would not hesitate to recommend them, very pleased
Hi Paul,

Thank you for your positive review. We are glad we could help you! Do not hesitate to contact us if there will be any other problems!

Caught on Camera
I'm very happy with the customer service provided by Caught On Camera. I've just changed my router & they helped me reconnect remotely to my mobile.
I needed backup with my picture when I was away from home. Jay talked me through what to do over the phone and it worked. Very professional, knowledgeable and patient ! I would highly recommend this company.
Incredible and knowledgeable service, after spending hours with other companies who attempted to fix our issue, and quoted us out of this world prices. Jay was able to talk through the issue on the very same call, in less than an hour, there and then. An absolute lifesaver as CCTV forms a large part of our security and couldn't be compromised. I just wish I had this number sooner!
Goooodday,caught on camera uk help me when i was frustrated with my wireless ip camera and i just followed your instructions then boom the was my camera on the screen thanks and i love u
Great service from providing the initial quotation to installation of our CCTV system in Witham, Essex would definitely recommended
Service and installation were professional and efficient. We are very happy with the quality of the footage and the software that runs the camera system. It is easy to use and navigate. Our point of contact Jason, was courteous, friendly and very knowledgeable. We are very happy and would recommend this company.
A problem with one of the cameras quickly fixed, no quibbles. Great service.
a fantastic no pressure installation. There was no hard sale and everything was explained well throughout the process. Great turnout around time from initial survey to installation. I would definitely recommend CoC.
Jason came to our house and surveyed - then recommended IP cameras that we can log into from anywhere. These have been great to keep tabs on our home and also to see who is visiting. The Service and value was great and if we ever need any advice or help, COC are always on the end of a phone.
We are so pleased we decided on Caught On Camera to fit and install our CCTV system, would rate them the best on offer with the latest tec. First class service from quotation to installation, the fitters very polite and we are very impressed with the service. The customer service is second to none!
I am so glad I called 'Caught On Camera'. They are polite, very efficient and helpful company. Customer service is excellent - quotation, invoice and quick response to phone calls are all timely. I can honestly say, i feel like I am in good hands which is rare these days. Thanks to the two engineers, Jason and Jackie. You're doing a superb job, very impressed.
Caught On Camera UK Ltd is rated 4.99 based on 116 reviews