Caught On Camera UK Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Caught On Camera UK Ltd

caughtoncamera@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

44 Howard Business ParkWaltham Abbey

Tell us how Caught On Camera UK Ltd made you happy

"A problem with one of the cameras quickly fixed, no quibbles. Great service."
"a fantastic no pressure installation. There was no hard sale and everything was explained well throughout the process. Great turnout around time from initial survey to installation. I would definitely recommend CoC."
"Jason came to our house and surveyed - then recommended IP cameras that we can log into from anywhere. These have been great to keep tabs on our home and also to see who is visiting. The Service and value was great and if we ever need any advice or help, COC are always on the end of a phone."
"We are so pleased we decided on Caught On Camera to fit and install our CCTV system, would rate them the best on offer with the latest tec. First class service from quotation to installation, the fitters very polite and we are very impressed with the service. The customer service is second to none!"
"I am so glad I called 'Caught On Camera'. They are polite, very efficient and helpful company. Customer service is excellent - quotation, invoice and quick response to phone calls are all timely. I can honestly say, i feel like I am in good hands which is rare these days. Thanks to the two engineers, Jason and Jackie. You're doing a superb job, very impressed."
"Very impressed! A very efficient and helpful company. They quoted immediately after initial visit with no chasing. Made an appointment for installation the following week. The two engineers worked really hard in pouring rain. Everything set up and working brilliantly. A couple of months later and we have just changed our broadband router. Called them on Saturday afternoon and they set everything up on new router whilst I was on the phone. Amazing service - quick, efficient, no fuss and very friendly! Can't recommend highly enough!"
"The guys were very careful and thorough, and they thought through the positioning of our cameras very intelligently. It was all so much less hassle than I thought it would be! I'm really glad we contacted COC UK Ltd, they've made us feel 100% more secure now"
"Great customer service"
"Great service. Everything was set up super-quickly and everyone was very helpful. Very satisfied with the end result. Thanks folks."
"We have been using Caught on Camera for approximately 3 years for a commercial property in High Wycombe. We are a professional company of commercial property investors and rely on good contractors to undertake works across our estate. We find the service to be very professional at every level with the installation team being very professional and courteous. It is always good when you have engineers ask where the hoover is! I would not hesitate to recommend them."
"AMAZING- came round, fitted everything for me within 24 hours. Zero mess, polite, prompt. Would recommend x100000"
"Very professional service from start to finish. The engineers had a tough job running the cables through the ceiling but persisted and everything was done neatly with no visible cabling back to the DVR. Would highly recommend!"
"Excellent after care customer service. My router was reset which stopped the connection to my camera's. Called Caught on camera and it got sorted asap. Friendly and quick. thanks."
"Jason Clifford and his team have done an exceptional job. Starting with a very competitive quote which we were able to build upon and not chased at anytime to make a decision through to a first class installation. Jason was on site for the start of the installation walking the grounds confirming camera locations etc with client and engineers so that everyone was aware of the specifics which put us fully at ease. The engineers were very professional thorough out and aware of their surroundings at a busy golf club. They left us with excellently installed working system which has exceeded our expectations in terms of quality and ease of performance. Jason followed up a few days later to provide full training for the staff and integration into the club server which has given us great access. We are very happy with the outcome and with the back up service expected to be just as good as the front end we are delighted to have used Caught on Camera who we would fully endorse."
"Very helpful right from giving a quotation to installation. Engineer cleared up after himself, and was very polite and installed our camera with minimal disruption. Technical team talked us through the running of the software all done within a couple of hours."
"Used the company for a number of years now. Jason and his team are very helpful and I would recommend them."
"Jason and his team were absolutely first class throughout the whole process from beginning to end. I can't recommend them enough!"
"Very professional company, the 2 guys who came to install in Colchester were brilliant, always helpful service and the quality of the cameras is top notch, highly recommended."
"Excellent service and provided exactly what they said they would for a fair and pre-agreed price. Amazingly helpful with getting a non-tech savvy customer linked up to the cameras on the internet."
"Very professional outfit that did the installation at my house in Loughton on time. The installation team was very professional. I would happily recommend them to my family and friends."
Caught On Camera UK Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 101 reviews