Catering24.co.uk Reviews

F
Happiness Grade
Read Catering24.co.uk Reviews

About Catering24.co.uk:

We are an e-commerce forward thinking catering supplier to the UK! Based in London we like to keep up with the latest trends within the foodservice industry and offer a fantastic range of products for all needs. Our mission is to produce a website that's easy to use for the busy caterer saving their time and money. The majority of people that work for Catering24 are all food mad and this reflects through our passion for service and knowledge of the industry. We believe that clear simple policies and communication is the best way forward in creating a long term relationship with our customers that is why we have created a company that we'd want to deal with if we were you.

hello@catering24.co.uk

Midland Court
Manners Industrial Estate

F

Refund - Difficult

8.33%
Industry Average
Absolutely shocking! Ordered takeaway boxes, paid extra for sat delivery which I needed urgently. They delivered coffee cups!! Still waiting for a full refund. so far they have only partially refunded me. Nightmare company!! don' bother. I did not receive what i ordered.
posted 10 months ago - steve boricic
I've asked for a refund but still nothing.
posted 11 months ago - Michelle Bailey
Didn’t receive my order next day which I paid £12 for so had to order another order and then got no refund.
posted 1 year ago - Asha Smith
Understand there are issues across all businesses currently which are affecting service - placed an order last Sunday for 7 boxes of gloves and paid for next day delivery After chasing and chasing and little communication from catering 24 order turned up Thursday- only 5 of the 7 arrived - sent emails and tried calling but no response - no offer to refund next day delivery costs and no comments about 2 boxes missing - VERY POOR
posted 1 year ago - Darren Dalmas
Have not fulfilled my order , as missing an item. Promise it would be delivered the next day. despite phone call, and my request for a refund , I am still waiting. Let me down on my first order and probably my last.
posted 1 year ago - Irene Wood
Great company they deserve 5 but really bad delivery! I never get my delivery on time. They always refund it, gave me discount but its really annoying to get the deliveries late. I hope they change their central london delivery company.
posted 2 years ago - Tansel Turna
The containers are very flimsy, but I have been promised a refund for the broken ones that cannot be used
posted 2 years ago - Varese Ferrao
Delivery was on time but order was not exactly as advertised, smaller size delivered but no explanation why. I did get a small refund.
posted 3 years ago - Anonymous