Capital Car Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Capital Car Finance

Tell us how Capital Car Finance made you happy
I would highly recommend using capital finance, in particular Alex Cama was very helpful and made sure all details and bases were covered. Straight forward hassle free experience. Cheers, Dean.
Amazing service from James at Capital Car Finance. He was able to get me a much better quote than any of the dealerships and then set up the finances with a new dealership within a couple of days. Very easy and straight forward and i would highly recommend, i will definitely be using them in future.
I had found a second hand car after a long search in which i was keen to buy from a small dealership in quite a hurry. I spoke to James and explained the full situation to him. He was able to set up the dealership, find an amazing quote and get all the finances in order in just a couple of days. He dealt with the dealership and the lenders so all i had to do was sign some papers to send back to him. Amazing service and i will definitely be returning in future as the deals were much better than what the dealerships were able to offer. Very easy and straight forward process.
Have used capital cat finance x2, always fast, professional and answer any questions. Great deal each time. Would always use them.
Awesome, attentive, efficient and caring service at a trying time when (after being burgled and having multiple cars stolen) I was under pressure to sort a replacement vehicle at VERY short notice. Saved me money and enabled me to finance the car over a year shorter than I’d anticipated too! Can’t praise Capital Car Finance (Alex particularly) highly enough! Thank you so much!
Tom was knowledgable, helpful, efficient and communicative through every step of the transaction. Not only did he help fond a great deal but so refinance a recent deal I had done with a much better one. I can’t recommend these guys enough. I will be back
Great service, communication from this company is second to none fast efficient super easy good rates I would recommend this company to anyone who needs some finance
Excellent service. I have no hesitation in recommending them.
brilliant customer service and efficiency!
Fantastic service, easy application and Tom and Alex very helpful throughout the quick process. Will use again and recommend
Great service from Tom. Highly recommended.
great service and seamless transaaction
Fantastic service from start to finish! This was the 2nd time i've used Capital Car Finance, and the second time i've been assisted by James Dale. Very easy process and saved my over £5k vs the best finance offered by an Audi dealership. Great, clear communication throughout. Highly recommended!
Called Tom for the second time in years and got a quote instantly emailed to me. Quick and competitive, won't be going anywhere else for finance.
Bearing in mind the time of year, just after Christmas/New Year break was amazed how quickly and painlessly Tom and his team sorted the finance for me. Call to confirm my purchase on 2nd Jan and funds agreed & confirmed 3rd Jan - I will definitely be back next time, meantime looking forward to enjoying my new car - Thank you 5*
Excellent service, quick and efficient making our car purchase easy.
I’ve been financing my cars for over 10 years with another broker. Although I’ve never had a problem actually getting the finance, the process has always felt like hard work requiring lots of emails, phone calls and texts that frankly have made the process time consuming and not particularly fun. I found Capital Car finance through an internet search and made an enquiry for finance for my new car and was met with a friendly, prompt and straightforward email from Alex Cama. After answering lots of my questions, I finally decided to proceed with my finance application through Alex, and I’m really glad I did. The whole process was very easy and straightforward - a refreshing change from my usual experience. Not only that, Alex was able to beat the best quotes that I had received, and the payment for my new car was made promptly and on time. I’m exceedingly impressed and don’t have any hesitation recommending both Alex and Capital Car Finance. Thank you very much
Excellent service and communication. The whole process was made really easy for us. I won’t look any further than capital car finance in the future!
Alex was really helpful and made the process extremely quick and hassle free!
Super friendly, customer focused.
Capital Car Finance is rated 4.94 based on 190 reviews