Capital Car Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Capital Car Finance

Tell us how Capital Car Finance made you happy
I have been using capital car finance and more specifically dealing with James Dale for the past four years now and there is a very clear reason that I keep going back to him to finance my cars. Firstly, the rate that I am able to get has beaten out the main dealer every single time which over the course of the agreements has saved me thousands of pounds. Secondly, and I'd argue that this is just as important as the money I am able to save is the ease of dealing with James and the fact that he regularly goes above and beyond to make my new car purchases as easy and hassle free as they possibly can be, I get very quick responses and he is happy to draw up quotes for me when I am looking at a couple of options car wise so I can work out what is going to be the best route forward.

I honestly cannot recommend James enough, and continuously tout CCF and James in particular to friends when they are looking at financing new vehicles.
Second time I have used CCF and again they got me the best deal compared with every high St bank or comparison site out there. I also needed the car In a hurry and they moved and earth to get it to me on schedule.
Brilliant service! Great quote and James was really helpful in getting the finance sorted quickly.
I’ve used CCF on my last 3 cars and will no doubt use again. From providing quotes and product guidance to the actual car purchase process, the service is fantastic - quick, helpful, and seamless. And with the best finance package I could find. Thanks again James!
I found these guy on the Internet after a Google search. I spoke to James who was brilliant from start to finish. I searched reviews to check they were legit as they offered the best PCP deal by far. I went ahead with them and it went through perfectly... Even the dealership was impressed as they aren't fans of dealing with third party financing companies. Again thanks James!
This is the second purchase arranged through Capital Car Finance and yet again I was really impressed with the attentive level of service. The speed from identifying the car I wanted to driving away was fantastic, the only delays (as ever) were caused by the dealerships dragging their feet! Special mention to James Dale who was always at the end of a computer or phone to answer my annoying questions and demands.
First time I’ve searched around for car finance by myself, previously it’s all been sorted by the dealer. I wanted a better rate of interest and Capital came up on an online search. I completed a quote and phoned them, getting through to James. He was immediately friendly and was able to offer a great rate. Application was super easy and he took care of everything in a timely manner, also taking the time to explain everything to me. If I needed to call, he picked up immediately and was extremely efficient and helpful at all times. I am very happy with the rate of interest, monthly payments and the service I’ve received from Capital and James in particular.
I would recommend them without any hesitation
Tom is a star and has completed many deals for our family very swiftly.
My account manager James was so helpful and knowledgable and made the whole process seamless. I got the car I wanted and at a much better rate than the dealer. Perfect all round. Thank you
Brilliant from start to finish. I dealt with James who was very helpful from the get go through to completion. He was always available on the phone for my many questions and went out of his way to ensure a speedy process. Great rates on PCP finance aswell. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.
Tom pattison keeps emailing me with a “special quote” whenever I email him back I never get a response only a generic email. Poor service
I contacted James regarding financing my Audi RS4 purchase, I found him to be very knowledgeable, helpful with great empathy, he took time to discuss all options with me would highly recommend you at least contact him to see if he can help you improve on a deal should you be thinking of financing a car purchase.
I would highly recommend using capital finance, in particular Alex Cama was very helpful and made sure all details and bases were covered. Straight forward hassle free experience.
Cheers,
Dean.
Amazing service from James at Capital Car Finance. He was able to get me a much better quote than any of the dealerships and then set up the finances with a new dealership within a couple of days. Very easy and straight forward and i would highly recommend, i will definitely be using them in future.
I had found a second hand car after a long search in which i was keen to buy from a small dealership in quite a hurry. I spoke to James and explained the full situation to him. He was able to set up the dealership, find an amazing quote and get all the finances in order in just a couple of days. He dealt with the dealership and the lenders so all i had to do was sign some papers to send back to him. Amazing service and i will definitely be returning in future as the deals were much better than what the dealerships were able to offer. Very easy and straight forward process.
Have used capital cat finance x2, always fast, professional and answer any questions. Great deal each time. Would always use them.
Awesome, attentive, efficient and caring service at a trying time when (after being burgled and having multiple cars stolen) I was under pressure to sort a replacement vehicle at VERY short notice. Saved me money and enabled me to finance the car over a year shorter than I’d anticipated too!

Can’t praise Capital Car Finance (Alex particularly) highly enough!

Thank you so much!
Tom was knowledgable, helpful, efficient and communicative through every step of the transaction. Not only did he help fond a great deal but so refinance a recent deal I had done with a much better one. I can’t recommend these guys enough. I will be back
Great service, communication from this company is second to none fast efficient super easy good rates I would recommend this company to anyone who needs some finance
Excellent service. I have no hesitation in recommending them.
Capital Car Finance is rated 4.93 based on 202 reviews