Capital Car Finance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Capital Car Finance

Tell us how Capital Car Finance made you happy

"Very helpful, quick and informative service. Alex was very helpful in offering different timelines on finance so I could choose which best worked for me."
"Had the best experience with Capital Car Finance and this is the 2nd time I’ve used their services through James Dale. Unfortunately due to an accident that wasn’t my fault my car was written off and within a week my existing finance was cleared, new one approved and picking my new one up tomorrow. Wouldn’t go anywhere else for my car finance now absolutely brilliant company to deal with and even better person in James to handle it. Thank you so much!"
"Excellent communications, competitive rates and pleasant people."
"James D was excellent while arranging my finance, always available to take a call and help explain how everything worked. He even managed to push through some tight deadlines under pressure before a bank holiday weekend. Thanks James!"
"It was a pleasure dealing with Capital car finance. James was incredibly patient, professional and helpful throughout the whole process. I must have asked for quotes on at least 12 different cars and everyone was answered promptly. Also the lowest interest rate I was offered. I have no hesitation in recommending them to friends, family or anyone else"
"Great experience, handled very well and fast as possibly could be, even on a bank holiday weekend! I have a way less than perfect credit rating with two prior default’s 3 years ago. They pushed me through at 5.3%!!! Seriously don’t be discouraged by your file as long as you’ve been clean for a few years, and these guys have great links with the finance provider’s, I will be 100% using these guys again £360 including VAT for all their work and you just give the reg of the car is brilliant, especially when you save from 8.9% to 5.3%!! Tom was brilliant 5 big star’s."
"James Dale @ Capital Car Finance was exceptionally helpful and made the entire process really easy! I was very anxious and nervous about taking out finance on a vehicle but James talked me through every step and really stood out from the other companies I had spoken to, which is why I ultimately decided to go with him and am now driving my new car. If you are wanting the best rate, coupled with the best service you could ask for, James Dale is your man! - Jacob D."
"Wow, easy smooth communication and transaction, James Dale you are the best, 5*. Thanks Istvan"
"Just simple no nonsense, clear explanation, minimum hassle Alex Cama is great"
"Capital Car finance provided the lowest interest rate on the market along with first class service from Tom. He provided a professional and efficient service. Very pleased with Tom and Capital car finance. Thank you Saheel"
"Alex was very helpful from start to finish, & he made it so simple & stress free. He also managed to get me a rate that could not be beaten elsewhere. I would certainly recommend Capital Car Finance to anybody looking at financing their vehicle!"
"Highly efficient, offered the most suitable option and made sure everything came to fruition within a short timescale. Excellent service and a very satisfied customer."
"Excellent rates and customer service."
"Just refinanced my car with James everything from start to finish was smooth and very competitive. Will definitely be back and will be recommending to friends. Top job"
"Great service at a great price. Would fully recommend to anyone."
"I approached CCF upon recommendation when I was looking to purchase and finance a car. From the outset they were courteous and professional and handled every aspect of the transaction from initial quotations through to working with my chosen supplier. It was a very smooth process, they provided highly competitive rates and were entirely transparent and trustworthy. Being in the financial services industry myself my standards are very high and my contact at CCF, Alex surpassed all my expectations and was a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended!"
"I've used CCF twice now, and both times they've offered the best deal I could find. More than that though, the team is friendly, efficient, and can turn around the whole process in a couple of days. I've recommended them to friends and plan to deal with them again for my next car."
"Alex was incredibly helpful and guided me down the best route for my car purchase. Super quick at getting back to me and worked really hard at getting the payment to the dealer in a short space of time. It's great to know that there are companies like this who really care about the customer! Even managed to secure the best quote through CCF."
"Dealt with Tom to secure finance for a car in NI. Great to deal with very informative saved a fortune on the deal offered by the car garage hassle free process, would recommend to anyone looking third party PCP. Max"
"James provided excellent customer service and provided honest advice about finance. This is the second time I’ve used CCF for finance and my family and I will definitely use again in the future!"
Capital Car Finance is rated 4.93 based on 166 reviews