Capital Car Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Capital Car Finance

Tell us how Capital Car Finance made you happy
Amazing service by Tom
James was a superstar! Made my car buying experience a breeze. Nothing was too much. I’ll 10000% be back on the next car purchase. Thank you again 😊
Very prompt response to on line enquiry.
Tom was able to source exactly what I needed very quickly.
Application was quick & simple.
Tom assisted all the way through the process & dealt with any issues during the application very professionally.
I was very happy with the whole experience & would recommend their services.
Tom was excellent, and the process was quick and simple. Would recomend them to anyone.
From start to finish, the support i received off Jacob was second to none! Communication was excellent and he guided me through the entire process with ease. My last PCP was directly with Mercedes so i was really unsure how it would work out with this time with Capital, but i shouldn't of worried...........cant recommend Jacob & Capital highly enough.
Steer clear of this garage. Damaged my car while servicing it and now ignoring emails with photos of damage they caused and unwilling to fix the damage they caused
A little dubious using a company rather than garage finance but couldn't have been more wrong.
Jacob dealt with our questions quickly and within no time at all the finance was arranged and the garage had been paid.
Couldn't have been easier.
Would strongly recommend Capital Car Finance if you want to save yourself a few pounds as they beet all other quotes I had.
Great service! Jacob was especially helpful.
Great guys to deal with. Made the process simple and easy. Would use again!
Great service and they got the car I wanted at a great rate
Easy to understand emails
very good communication
Would have no hesitation in recommending to family
I called capital when I was struggling to get a low APR on a used car, Tom saved £130pcm on what the dealer had quoted and available whenever I had questions, also quick to respond, definitely recommend capital and especially Tom, I pick my car up tomorrow thank you
Very good and painless experience thanks to Alex and everything for my car finance was sorted quickly. Would definitely recommend!
Not only market leasing rates but really proactive and helpful service. Honest, trustworthy advice and quick turnaround on every task. Buying a car remotely could be daunting but James and Capital Car Finance have done a sterling job for me. Thanks guys, really appreciate the hard work.
Very good service! Tom helped sort out the finance I needed at the best rate! Quick and easy to deal with! Highly recommend!
James Dale handled the PCP deal on our new car and he was fantastic. He was very quick in providing quotes, responding to emails and phone calls and was friendly and patient from start to finish. I would definitely recommend him to anyone else looking to a finance a car.
Very good service, very helpful and made the process very easy. Jacob was very helpful, return my calls and went the extra mile by helping me and guided me what I needed from the Audi dealership.

Highly recommend Jacob as went out of his way to help during his day off. Also dealership was well impressed with his work and knowledge on the process!
James was great! Straight forward and simple! Will definitely use again.

Thanks again
From the get food, the sales manager Alex Cama, has been great, he kept on top of each process and made sure I was included in any transferred information. His service is brilliant, can’t fault it. Everytime you need to call him, his there for answer your call and is very patient. Would highly recommend dealing with Alex and capital car finance. A great quality group of team.
Jacob Davies helped me from the beginning all the way through to the end. Very friendly and professional. Would recommend him to anyone looking to finance
Capital Car Finance is rated 4.92 based on 239 reviews