Capital Car Finance Reviews

Read Capital Car Finance Reviews

01925 589020

info@capitalcarfinance.co.uk

10 Alvaston Business ParkMiddlewich Road, ,

This is the second time if used capital car finance and have found them very professional and have always have excellent service. I would definitely recommend them
Used Tom for my wife’s car previously so decided to use him again to refinance mine as I didn’t want to give it back to audi after it’s term, the whole process took virtually no time at all, end to end within days and that’s because I dragged my feet, would highly recommend
Glad I found this company. Top class service from start to finish. Will definitely use again.
James was absolutely spot on all the way through the process, very happy with the service provided, thanks again!
Really easy and quick process. From initial enquiry to completion was only a few days.
Alex couldn’t have been more helpful if he tried. The experience from start to finish was great. Highly recommend!
Capital car finance Highly recommended, Jacob Davies was my advisor who looked after me from start to finish, always kept me in the loop with great communication very professional and quick… with great rates available.
We cannot recommend Jacob and Capital Car Finance enough! We have been looking for over a year, and even though a deal fell through last year, Jacob assured us that anytime that we see a car we like, just send him the reg and price and he will doa. rough quote for us- He must have received 50 in the last year, but it never seemed a chore. He is very prompt and really quick to update you on his die of things so you are always kept in the loop. We will thoroughly refer him and Capital Car Finance to anyone looking to secure a better finance deal.. All the best! Maria and Neetesh
Tom was absolutely great from start to finish, very efficient and was always informative with each process.
There is only one word for capital car finance and that is unbelievable!! I dealt with someone called Jacob and his customer service was the best I have ever experienced, kind, polite had the answers to every question, answered the phone to every phone call, kept me updated with everything from start to finish, made my unreachable car reachable, I would not hesitate to recommend him and this company to anyone, by far the best company I have ever dealt with.
CCF assisted us to secure finance for an addition to our commercial fleet. Thanks Jacob for your wonderful service throughout.
Capital Car Finance 5 star review on 30th May 2022
First class service
From start to finish communications were clear and concise. CCF were able to secure a much lower rate than your typical garage offerings and pay out was swift, all in time for my chosen vehicle delivery date. I would recommend CCF to anyone.
Quick, efficient and with competitive APR. Recommend!
Process was very easy. Jacob was highly responsive and understood exactly what i was looking for. Seamless transition from dealer finance to this new one which offered great savings over others in the market.
I dealt with Jacob Davies who is an absolute credit to the business from the initial enquiry all the way through to completing the deal in a matter of days. He was fast, efficient, knowledgeable and just got the job done with ease and no bother at all. The process was effortless from start to finish and he was available at any time throughout. Thanks for making it so easy!
I have only positive things to say about Jacob at Capital Car Finance. Professional, patient and understanding of customer needs. Highly recommend!
Jacob helped me source finance for a car I wanted at a much cheaper price than the dealership could offer! The process was smooth and simple and enabled me to save almost £100 a month! I would recommend using capital car finance in the future to have nicer cars for cheaper monthly costs!
I dealt with James. From the first contact everything was so simple. James delivered exactly what I asked for and was exceptionally professional throughout. He responded to all of my enquiries within minutes. I can’t rate Capital car finance highly enough.
Excellent service, Very Helpfull and Very Quick as well.... Special thanks to James and Jacobs...
Capital Car Finance is rated 5.0 based on 368 reviews