Capital Car Finance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Capital Car Finance

How would you rate Capital Car Finance ?

"I have used Capital Car Finance a couple of times now and I cant rate them highly enough. Excellent service and excellent rates. Easy to deal with and the whole application process from start to finish was fast and efficient. Thank you and I look forward to using you again. Best regards Matt Waldron"
"Great service from Alex. no messing about, gave answers straight away, no bull, straight talking and a good PCP rate. Definitely recommended."
"Tom was very helpful in organising the finance for my new car. He explained the process very clearly and there was no pressure from him to agree to the finance. Once it was all agreed, he was very prompt at getting the dealer paid so I could collect my new car as soon as possible. Many thanks for a great experience."
"Great service and much better interest rates compared to the main car dealer. They offered sound advice and gave me confidence in the finance products available."
"Second time with Capital Car Finance and once again an absolute pleasure to use. Super easy and really good support. Got everything turned around really quickly"
"I have been dealing with james dale over the past few days, I must say he has made it a very stress free experience and has been very efficient in getting information back and forth to me. I have absolute no hesitation in writing this review and would highly recommend james and capital car finance to friends and family."
"What can I say, Pat **** was extremely helpful at all times, even when my first car deal fell through due to seller issues, he kept me assured that everything was still in place for me to proceed on another car as soon as I found one. This happened after about a week or so at an increased price and the paperwork was adjusted there and then - nothing was ever too much trouble. Apart from that, I was kept informed every step of the way with progress "reports" etc. I was lucky I had someone who understands customer care and after sales service - well done James ****, and thank you."
"Previously I have relied on the car dealer I am purchasing my car from to provide finance for the vehicle. However this time I tried Capital Car Finance and found the process easy, I dealt with Tom who was very efficient and friendly. More importantly I saved a large amount of money getting my finance through Capital Car Finance. The dealer said they could not compete with the quote. My advise would be to get a quote from Capital Car Finance prior to entering a dealer. It eliminates alot of the awkward negotiations and you’ll save money."
"Recently taken a very competitive PCP loan which saved me money competes to the car dealer offers. Great service was recieved throughout the process with regular phone and email updates. James made the experience a pleasure with no delays. Many thanks. Darren"
"Tom from Capital Car Finance was absolutely brilliant, managed to find me a PCP deal that blew the main dealer finance out of the water. Very quick turnaround as well, so I have zero complaints!"
"I have never used an online company for car finance before, I was pleasantly surprised when I contacted CCF, from the first initial phone call to the collection of my new car the service I received was second to none. Thanks to Tom Pattinson, my experience was superb and to top it off I was given one of the lowest rates around, thanks guys!"
"Really good. Used Capital Car Finance twice now and both times the service has been excellent. Will definitely use them again."
"I've used Capital Car finance for my last 3 purchases, always had great service, honest advise and the best rates around. Will certainly be using again!      "
"Quick and easy with sales staff that provide exactly what they say they will."
"My third time using these excellent guys. Anyone out there, please do not accept the franchise offer - Capital Car Finance will work hard to deliver the deal you thought you could never get. Thank you once again."
"Car finance was done swiftly and got a decision instantly. Good communication and service"
"I could not recommend capital car finance enough! The whole process was so simple and easy for me. they are amazing with communicating with their customers, they kept me informed about any updates the whole time. I would definitely advise you to use their service 110%. Their customer service skills are outstanding and I will absolutely be using them again."
Thanks Lucy for your kind words of appreciation, we pride ourselves on our customer service and its always nice to be appreciated, look forward to hopefully doing business again in the future. Many Thanks Mark Williams.
"Professional and Speedy. . The whole process was made simple and delivered effectively. I would highly reccomend to anyone."
Thanks for your review Nathan, much appreciated! Regards Mark Williams
"A simple and effective way to secure car finance that is significantly cheaper than the standard dealership offers. I would definitely use Tom and the team again as they were responsive and helpful throughout."
"I have used Capital Car Finance a couple of times and would recommend their helpful and efficient service. They provide great finance deals which I have found to be far better than offered in the used car sector by the dealers."
Capital Car Finance is rated 4.90 based on 108 reviews