Capital Car Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Capital Car Finance

Tell us how Capital Car Finance made you happy
James has been great throughout the whole process, extremely helpful with stuff I wasn’t too sure on. Everything went really smooth and stress free, would definitely use again!
Tom was absolutely brilliant in sorting the finance. Dealer all paid and sorted within 48 hours of initial enquiry. Can’t fault the service at all. Will certainly be coming back on my next purchase.
Very professional service, quick and efficient, would highly recommend
I can highly recommend Capital Car Finance. Tom was always available to answer question when ever I phoned, was always polite and nothing was to much trouble. Kept me up to date from start to finish. Fantastic company to deal with. Such a refreshing change, I also saved a bit of money as well. Thank you Tom
Unbelievable service from Tom. So helpful with all the questions I had and saved me a ton of money compared to over credit brokers Couldn’t recommend enough
I have used this company for many years I always get very competitive rates, I would highly recommend
Extremely helpful and helped us get a great deal.
Great service as always. Jacob was very helpful and kept me informed throughout the process. Highly recommended.
Fantastic service.. My daughter saved over £100.00 per month with Capital Finance ( Tom Pattinson ) The service he provided was 5 star .
Jacob was on the ball from the first conversation to the last. Applied on the Wednesday afternoon, completed all paperwork by Thursday, collected the car Friday morning! Outstanding service!
This is now my second time taking out finance through capital car finance, Tom as usual has been absolutely amazing. I had an excellent experience the first time and that’s the reason why I went back again. I can’t fault them.... from start to finish they really look after you and take all the stress away from you. They are super efficient and really make sure that you have a great experience. I strongly recommend anyone to use them, especially if you have had bad experience elsewhere. In my opinion by far the best company out there to arrange finance with for your next car. Once again thanks Tom to you and your team for the fantastic service.
The employee I worked with to get my finance was great clear and patient and worked to get what I needed credit to capital car finance Jacob Davies
Alex was very helpful in dealing with my finance application, he was quick to reply to any questions I had and delivered a very quick turnaround for me. Would definitely recommend capital car finance in the future!
Superb Service, great PCP Deal, far better than the dealership offering. Will definitely be using again in the future for my next wheels in a few years time.
Tom reached out to me after me contacting him and straight away offered a better proposition than all other companies I had talked to. It was an easy decision and more than justified by the exceptional service I received from start to finish. 10/10, will use again for sure.
Very good service. Kept me up to date with situation of money being sent to dealer and saved me money
Straightforward, and great finance rate. highly recommend
Jacob was absolutely brilliant to deal with, friendly, helpful and efficient. Would recommend thia company to others!
Tom made the process so easy and nothing is too much trouble for him. This was my second deal with them and once again found me the best deal. Very happy with the service, I could recommend Capital Car Finance very highly to anyone. Thanks so much for your help and a pleasant transaction. Will definitely be in contact again for another deal.
Ok so this was my first time dealing with third party finance. Off the bat, these guys were the cheapest. I had a quick call and spoke to Jacob who remained my easily accessible point of contact from thereon out. He fully explained the process to me from the start. Once I’d decided on a car, the application for credit was super easy and the decision came back almost immediately. There was a slight “adjustment” to my rate (5.9 to 6.4) but I figured that Jacob needed to eat too and the new rate was still lower than competitors so why not... The car I wanted actually bl**dy sold the same day! But fear not, Jacob let me absolutely pepper his inbox with potential alternatives, each time providing me with a comprehensive, timely quote. I eventually found the right one just before the weekend and here we are, all paid up and ready to collect tomorrow. Not that I want to set an unwanted precedent for him, but Jacob also responded in to the evening and over the weekend (but I make no promises on his behalf!). From start to finish it really has been very, very simple from start to finish. I even gave the BMW garage I’m buying from a chance to steal my business and they got nowhere close. This review already reads like I’ve been paid to write it. I’d just like to reassure any readers that I wish I had. I’ve just bought a £30k car with Jacob’s assistance so any hand outs would be most welcome. But really, excellent work deserves recognition so here I am. If you’re toying with the idea of finance, give them a shout. You’ve got nothing to lose. Thanks again Jacob and team. All the best. Royce
Capital Car Finance is rated 4.94 based on 281 reviews