Capital Car Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Capital Car Finance

Tell us how Capital Car Finance made you happy
I've used Capital Car finance three times now to arrange car finance, and each time they've not only give me a better price than the dealer but they have been faultlessly efficient. I would definitely come back to them next time I replace my car.
The team at Capital Car Finance were great, saved me £1,000s compared to the dealer financing!
When the dealer tried to push back and said "you can only use our financing", capital advised me this wasn't the case and were right.

In future I will use Capital Car Finance for all of my car purchases, I just wish I knew about them sooner.
The process from start to finish has been superb, clear information, excellent communication and a very streamlined process, will certainly look to use again and spread the word to others.
I found Capital Car Finance via a web-search when looking for a reputable finance company to finance a used car purchase. After contacting and discussing my requirements with James Dale I took the decision to go with Capital - they offered a very competitive rate that i could not match elsewhere. I'm glad i took the decision! James could not have been more helpful and the process was smooth and worry free - the finance was sorted direct with the motor company i was purchasing from and I simply turned up and collected - excellent! Will certainly consider again for any future used car purchase. Many thanks.
I have dealt with James Dale of Capital Car Finance on a number of occasions and have always found the service to be friendly, efficient and most of all cost effective. On every occasion so far we have been able to save a good deal on the standard finance options offered by the main dealers, so a very happy customer here!
Hope this helps and many thanks. John W Senior MBE TD
What can i say absolutely brilliant from start to finish. Tom was so helpful and nothing was a problem, he looked at my budget and found a deal that was good for me and then rung me back half an hour later with a better one! I’ll never go with finance at a dealership again. The process was easy and he dealt with everything. Massive thank you tom for making a dream car become a reality.
Wow, what an excellent service. Approval in minutes, very competitive interest rate compared to the dealer. One to one with the same adviser, James, throughout the process who made it simple. Just a few forms to sign and return and the money paid to the dealer within 24 hours using a recognised high street lender. Don't be afraid to steer away from the dealer finance when buying a car this really is a highly recommended alternative.
I found James at Capital Car Finance highly professional, great with his communication and he made the whole process smooth, easy and very quick!
Would have no hesitation recommending him to friends and family.
Fantastic from start to finish. A big thanks to Alex for all of his help along the way with him conducting himself in a professional manner and dealing with enquires from the dealership very quickly. I have already recommended Capital to others and I will certainly use you again in the future.

Many thanks again Charlie Peacock
Very impressed with the service I received from Capital Car Finance. The Sales Manager Tom was fast, efficient and imformative which made the whole process feel effortless. Thank you, I look forward to using you again for my next car!
Tom and Alex provided me with invaluable advice and found me a great deal, Alex looked after all the administrative requirements and made the whole process feel effortless. They will both be hearing from me in any future deals.
Usual attentive, efficient service from James.
Absolutely top drawer service. Super efficient and best rates.
An absolute pleasure to deal with Alex. Everything worked seamlessly- thanks!
Had an excellent service with Capital Car Finance. Extremely competitive rates which I am very happy with (Infact I saved a lot of money) and the customer service I received was second to none. The deal from start to finish was completed very quickly which I’m very happy about. I will definitely recommend this service.
Fantastic service...process couldn’t be simpler and a great % rate!
The process of arranging finance for a vehicle purchase was simple and easy. I was assigned Tom to look after my requirements and he did a superb job in getting the right finance at the right price on a vehicle that wasn't the easiest to finance (due to age and rarity).
The whole process started on a Wednesday and the funds were with the dealer first thing Saturday morning. All I had to do was sign some paperwork and scan and send it back with ID and a recent utility bill.
I would have no hesitation in recommending this company.
James Dale was just wow!! Amazing service, personal and faultless! He went over and above for me and my family, I have, and will certainly be recommending him! Great guy! Brilliant serves from captial car finance....

Thank you!!
Professional, highly competitive and with a can-do atttitude. Capital Car Finance made buying my new car as straightforward as I could hope for.
Dealing with James was an absolute pleasure, James was very helpful and communication was top notch, i have recommended James to a good friend of mine. i will use capital finance again for sure.
Thanks James.