Capital Car Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Capital Car Finance

Tell us how Capital Car Finance made you happy
Great service at a great price. Would fully recommend to anyone.
I approached CCF upon recommendation when I was looking to purchase and finance a car. From the outset they were courteous and professional and handled every aspect of the transaction from initial quotations through to working with my chosen supplier. It was a very smooth process, they provided highly competitive rates and were entirely transparent and trustworthy. Being in the financial services industry myself my standards are very high and my contact at CCF, Alex surpassed all my expectations and was a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended!
I've used CCF twice now, and both times they've offered the best deal I could find. More than that though, the team is friendly, efficient, and can turn around the whole process in a couple of days. I've recommended them to friends and plan to deal with them again for my next car.
Alex was incredibly helpful and guided me down the best route for my car purchase. Super quick at getting back to me and worked really hard at getting the payment to the dealer in a short space of time. It's great to know that there are companies like this who really care about the customer! Even managed to secure the best quote through CCF.
Dealt with Tom to secure finance for a car in NI. Great to deal with very informative saved a fortune on the deal offered by the car garage hassle free process, would recommend to anyone looking third party PCP.

Max
James provided excellent customer service and provided honest advice about finance. This is the second time I’ve used CCF for finance and my family and I will definitely use again in the future!
Great company to deal with. Alex gave me the most competitive rates around coupled with a fantastic customer service. You cannot go wrong with this company. Also offered me a better option than what I was initially looking at due to the high deposit. None of the other finance companies did this. Perfect from start to finish. Refreshing change from the usual poor service we have become accustomed to in this country.
I dealt with Tom from the beginning he was my point of contact throughout the process. He handled everything very promptly and very professional.
I can highly recommend capital car finance to anybody I was very surprised at how much I was going to save. The full process was very easy to carry out.
Look forward to dealing with Tom in the future going forward. Many thanks again
I had already dealt with Capital Car Finance previously dealing with Mark Williams. So I rang and spoke with Mark asking for a quote for my new car. Mark passed me over to Alex Cam as Mark was out for the week. I found Alex good to deal with very communicative and very proactive always returning my phone calls quickly and very pleasant to deal with. He was efficient and we were quickly able to agree a deal which he brought to a close with minimum fuss.
I highly recommend this company based on my previous experience and my recent one.
Great service, easy to deal with and the responsiveness of Alex Cama and the whole Capital Car Finance team was second to none. They took all of the hassle out of liaising with the dealership and lender and meant that I could concentrate on looking forward to and enjoying my new car! Reasonable rates of finance and really good customer service will definitely mean that I’ll come back and use them again for my next car.
Third time I have used Kevin at CCF, easy to deal with, deals with everything aspect and makes the process very simple plus great rates. I have recommend to colleagues at work
Super efficient and reliable, this has been the best car transaction I've ever had... Top class service from Tom Pattinson & Alex Cama, have recommended you guys to all f&f already!
I dealt with James Dale and he was very professional and extremely efficient. He also got me the best finance quote beating most quotes by over £1000.

Thanks Guys,
Dealing with Alex was totally refreshing, a total gentlemen with consultative approach where no amount of quotes was too many. He made the process of find the right car an enjoyable one and enabled me to be ready to hit the button when the right car turned up. Also, I love the fact that representative APR is exactly what you get, everyone should buying used cars through capital car finance!
This is the third time in succession that I’ve used Capital Car Finance to purchase my car. Mark, my normal contact, was away on holiday this time, so I got to deal with Alex, who was just as knowledgeable and efficient. Alex liaised directly with the dealership and made sure that the money was transferred in time for me to collect the car. CCF’s rates are always highly competitive and their professionalism and service is second to none.
From start to finish Tom Pattinson was so helpful. Any question I had was answered promptly which made my decision making easy. The application process was straight forward and efficient and I felt a professional service was being delivered with a ‘human’ touch.
The process was quick and easy and I was guided throughout. I secured the best rate available and the team were a delight to work with!

An excellent customer experience!
On two occasions the Capital team, have helped finance some of our business vehicles. The process on both occasions was hassle free and financially beneficial. I would highly recommend Capital and in particular Tom P. Thanks
I was looking to finance the purchase of a nearly new BMW and obtained a great quote from CCF at a very good rate. The whole process was very easy and communication was great from beginning to end. Special mention for Alex Cama who handled all the paperwork and made the transaction simple.
I would definitely use CCF again, and would recommend to anyone thinking about financing their next vehicle.
I've had a very good experience using Capital Car Finance. Very professional and swift, they follow through with everything they say they are going to do. James Dale is my point of contact and cant recommend him enough. He is very prompt with information and figures. We have used them for 2 vehicles and will be using them in the future.
Capital Car Finance is rated 4.93 based on 193 reviews