Capalona.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Capalona.co.uk
Read Capalona.co.uk Reviews

About Capalona.co.uk:

Capalona is one of the UK’s fastest-growing online business finance brokers, providing a reliable service for hundreds of businesses operating in the UK since 2014.

hello@capalona.co.uk

St Andrews Park, Queens Lane, Bromfield Industrial Estate

Tell us how Capalona.co.uk made you happy
Veey easy to use!
Hi Joshua, Thanks for using our services. We wish you and your business every success in the future. Simon
Excellent service
Hi Paul, Thanks for using our services. We wish you and your business every success in the future. Simon
very easy process. highly professional service and easy to navigate through
happy to go through the process online with clear explanations each step of the way
if you are looking for a quick loan where you can access the loan in a time efficient manner then try this
i would certainly recommend and I would not hesitate to use again
Hi Ogugua, Thanks for using our services. We wish you and your business every success in the future. Simon
This is the first time I have applied for a loan outside a high street bank, and I have found the application very straight forward and the staff at Capalona I have found very helpful and polite.
There was no pressure from Capalona to to preceed with a sign up to a loan, and will will use Capalona in the future if required.
Hi Stephen, Thanks for using our services. We wish you and your business every success in the future. Simon
Excellent service from start to finish! Highly recommend!
Hi Karl, Thanks for using our services. We wish you and your business every success in the future. Simon
Fantastic website very helpful and great people
Hi Anthony, Thanks for using our services. We wish you and your business every success in the future. Simon
Excellent Service ............................. Highly Recommend for Short Term Lending
Hi David, Thanks for using our services. We wish you and your business every success in the future. Simon
Customer service would be excellent if your call was returned even if you were not eligible.
Apologies, I have tried to reach you over the phone to give you an update. Please drop me an email directly at simon@capalona.co.uk, and I will look into this. Kind regards, Simon
Catalona have helped me get the extra funding to start my business.
Hi James, Thanks for using our services. We wish you and your business every success in the future. Simon
Very good experience, the team was very helpful and professional. Thanks to them, we are able to start a new venture.
Hi Cristina, Thanks for using our services. We wish you and your business every success in the future. Simon
Gooooooooooood
Hi Thomas, Thanks for using our services. We wish you and your business every success in the future. Capalona Team
Passed my information in to two lenders , one of which was able to help in a very small way the other has not made any contact with us as yet .
Hi Marilyn, Thanks for using our services. We wish you and your business every success in the future. Capalona Team
Prompt response from a few brokers, nice to have options.
Hi Michael,

Capalona Team
Capalona were efficient, helpful, and fast. They sorted out my requirement not only where others failed to, but in a quick and uncomplicated way. They listened to my needs and found me a solution that was flexible. I will be using them again! Very refreshing - Thanks to all
Hi Phil,

Capalona Team
Great service from the team and especially Scott!
Hi Christopher,

Capalona Team
Very Fast and efficient service!
Hi Jonathan,

Capalona Team
it was good they were very helpful and understanding
Hi Afzaal,

Capalona Team
Capolona are amazing! Every company i tried said no because i was so young, but Capolona managed to help me with my stock purchases! i am no fully stocked and ready to move forward! Would recommend to anyone looking funding!
Hi Kirk,

Capalona Team
Fantastic service and I would highly recommend.
Hi Siobhan,