Capalona.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Capalona.co.uk

About Capalona.co.uk: Capalona is one of the UK’s fastest-growing online business finance brokers, providing a reliable service for hundreds of businesses operating in the UK since 2014.

hello@capalona.co.uk

St Andrews Park, Queens Lane, Bromfield Industrial Estate

Click Here

Tell us how Capalona.co.uk made you happy

"Prompt response from a few brokers, nice to have options."
Hi Michael,

Thanks for using our services. We wish you and your business every success in the future.

Capalona Team
"Capalona were efficient, helpful, and fast. They sorted out my requirement not only where others failed to, but in a quick and uncomplicated way. They listened to my needs and found me a solution that was flexible. I will be using them again! Very refreshing - Thanks to all"
Hi Phil,

Capalona Team
"Great service from the team and especially Scott!"
Hi Christopher,

Capalona Team
"Very Fast and efficient service!"
Hi Jonathan,

Capalona Team
"it was good they were very helpful and understanding"
Hi Afzaal,

Capalona Team
"Capolona are amazing! Every company i tried said no because i was so young, but Capolona managed to help me with my stock purchases! i am no fully stocked and ready to move forward! Would recommend to anyone looking funding!"
Hi Kirk,

Capalona Team
"Fantastic service and I would highly recommend."
Hi Siobhan,