Cabokiuk.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cabokiuk.co.uk
Read Cabokiuk.co.uk Reviews

About Cabokiuk.co.uk:

Cabokiuk.co.uk are an official UK reseller of Caboki Hair Fibres to the UK and Europe.

help@sixty.co.uk

Langley Barn, 390 Birmingham Road, Stratford upon Avon, CV37 0RE

Tell us how Cabokiuk.co.uk made you happy
Item itself is good, but this company is a joke. 18 days have now passed and order still didn’t arrive. Same thing happened last year (they “forgot” to post out order). I’ve now emailed 3 times and still no reply so I’ve had to open PayPal dispute. I’ve ordered previously from Caboki.com in the US and it always arrives on time and without fail.
Because not receive it
Really disappointed in what seemed a great idea, didnt look or feel right. Worried incase it wasn't sweat/rain resistant, made me less confident as it just felt like my head was dirty..should have known a disguise for baldness (if it worked) could never be that cheap..i couldnt even give it 1/10 sorry :((
Please note that I used it once and I was going to return it to your company as it was completely rubbish, you should never sell this again to your customers. When I used it I couldn't comb my hair as the comb didn't work in the hair as it made the hair too sticky and hard. All the hair stuck to gather . It was the worst spry I used. I threw the whole bottle away in the bin. I strongly advise you you need to stop this hair spray. Never ever sell it again. Thank you
I'm sorry to say that I waste my money , it looks like very fake black dusty ,and fall of your clothes, if you wear white t-shirt you will be very embarrassed ...
I won't be using this company again to buy my caboki product. It has now been twice I have ordered a 25g product, only to receive the 9g one. It's not good enough and have already sourced different companies to buy my product from
Disgusting product