Cabokiuk.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cabokiuk.co.uk
Read Cabokiuk.co.uk Reviews

About Cabokiuk.co.uk:

Cabokiuk.co.uk are an official UK reseller of Caboki Hair Fibres to the UK and Europe.

help@sixty.co.uk

Langley Barn, 390 Birmingham Road, Stratford upon Avon, CV37 0RE

Tell us how Cabokiuk.co.uk made you happy
Item itself is good, but this company is a joke. 18 days have now passed and order still didn’t arrive. Same thing happened last year (they “forgot” to post out order). I’ve now emailed 3 times and still no reply so I’ve had to open PayPal dispute. I’ve ordered previously from Caboki.com in the US and it always arrives on time and without fail.
Quick delivery, reliable!
At such a young age I’ve always have low self esteem due to my receding hairline. Thank God to Caboki’s amazing hair product. It really gave my confidence back.
I've tried a few different hair fibres and these are the gold standard. They look and feel the most natural. For my thin hair, these are a minor miracle.
I have been using this product last 3 years... No issue and very satisfied product.
Ordering was a very simple, timely, efficient process. The product is very effective too.
Great service. Very Prompt Delivery. Great Product... the best.
Best product I’ve ever brought
Great products, price and quick delivery - Been using these guys for a while now, highly recommend!
Easy to use website and an even easier product to apply.
Good service, will buy again
These hair fibres have saved me from the embarrassment of thinning and receding hair. Not being keen on the thought of surgery and wanting to grow old gracefully and maintaining the ‘family look’ these things have helped me through my thirties...
I think the product is of good quality. Easy to use though not cheap.
very good and very fast service.buy again next time
Efficient and helpful, a professional company.
Best hair loss concealer on the market. I tried many products in the market and can highly recommend this.
Great product at a realistic price, really fast delivery,
I have been using this service for a while. Fast delivery, genuine product and best price specially on a bundle.
Brilliant coverage and the new containers are much better as only the right amount of fibres fall through. Good quality and the colour looks natural. Would definitely recommend Cabooki. It would also be good if they introduce a coloured thickener.
Excellent product and quick delivery.
Cabokiuk.co.uk is rated 4.29 based on 78 reviews