Cabokiuk.co.uk Reviews

54% of reviewers recommend Cabokiuk.co.uk

About Cabokiuk.co.uk: Welcome to Cabokiuk.co.uk run by 'The Good Hair Company'. We are an official UK reseller of Caboki Hair Fibres to the UK and Europe.

sales@cabokiuk.co.uk

Unit 6-8 Avenue Fields Industrial Estate

How would you rate Cabokiuk.co.uk ?

"The ordering process could not have been better. Would definitely recommend. Thanks for your help Clive."
"Good product. Live saver!"
"This is an excellent product and I would not be without it. It has restored my confidence in my appearance and there are no telltale signs that I am resorting to using the product. The promptness with which my order was processed and delivered was first-rate - it arrived exactly on time. It really does fulfill its promises - well done, Caboki."
"Because not receive it"
"Really disappointed in what seemed a great idea, didnt look or feel right. Worried incase it wasn't sweat/rain resistant, made me less confident as it just felt like my head was dirty..should have known a disguise for baldness (if it worked) could never be that cheap..i couldnt even give it 1/10 sorry :(("
"This product is not the answer to the balding problem but for us desperate men wanting to stave off the premature effects of ageing that baldness brings, it brings some hope. On first trying it, I was amazed by how much it filled my hair line and gave me that fuller headed look. However, the problem is, we can never be fully satisfied. It doesn't give you long flowing locks so it is most useful if your hair is cut really short. I had shoulder length dreadlocks and whilst it did fill my head, I really needed to grow strong locks at the front of my head and it doesn't do that! I have now cut my hair short and thankfully, I am not so balding so the shorter hair suits my hairline. Ironically, I haven't actually been using Caboki but I think when I do, I will definitely see the benefits moreso than I did. Postscript: I used it today and it really made a difference to the hairline. Even when I looked at my profile, where it usually looks a bit spartan, it looked to make my hair look fuller. Excellent!"
"I do like Caboki, and use the product. I thought of it at first as superior to other products, but with experience, I can see that it's the packaging that's better, I wouldn't say the product itself does any more than other products that are far cheaper."
"Great product... Will change your life"
"Caboki is amazing I have been using it for 2 years and would leave the house without it on! The shipping was next day, the price was fare, I will definitely be ordering my next batch from here again!"
"Please note that I used it once and I was going to return it to your company as it was completely rubbish, you should never sell this again to your customers. When I used it I couldn't comb my hair as the comb didn't work in the hair as it made the hair too sticky and hard. All the hair stuck to gather . It was the worst spry I used. I threw the whole bottle away in the bin. I strongly advise you you need to stop this hair spray. Never ever sell it again. Thank you"
"I spent weeks humming and haring whether the the reviews were genuine and it would do all it claimed. Believe me it's an amazing product. I've not worried about my thinning , I cannot my hair looking so good And my confidence being so high. my only regret is not buying it sooner"
"It's a miracle, if you want natural full looking head of hair then get this! Ideal for anyone who is conscious about their scalp showing too much"
"I'm sorry to say that I waste my money , it looks like very fake black dusty ,and fall of your clothes, if you wear white t-shirt you will be very embarrassed ..."
"Great product but could do with some better deals/promotions"
"Good service thank you"
"I though it would be much better to be honest !!"
"This product gives me so much confidence. It works brilliantly in covering up the areas on my head where hair has thinned out. Its quite expensive for me though. That is the only negative factor. It has never been affected by rain whenever I've used it though i do try to avoid heavy rain when i have it on. Definitely worth a try if you are affected by hair loss. Quick delivery too so that's always a good thing. Don't knock it til you've tried it."
"didn't work for me, it just coloured my scalp and looked completely unnatural."
"I won't be using this company again to buy my caboki product. It has now been twice I have ordered a 25g product, only to receive the 9g one. It's not good enough and have already sourced different companies to buy my product from"
"Disgusting product"