BW Drum Shop Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend BW Drum Shop

Tell us how BW Drum Shop made you happy

"Terrible experience I had at this place… Terrible experience I had at this place after been regular customer I have spent thousands here, finally I came across to buy a Yamaha recording custom had shipped to me, the drum had dames to the bass drum and floor tom. Basically the warehouse where they do all delivery they have packed up the drum in very poor way not protection around at all.. the bass drum box basically had nothing which could protect the shell from getting hit during the way to destination.. so once I revived the drum I discovered that bass and floor tom have been damaged do to the poor packaging. So I call Deumshop and I talk to the man who sold me the kits his name Darren chell such fake person he told be that he things and satisfied with the packaging so the are not libel to damages.. where they know beret when you shipping drums they must be packed in accurate way accorino the courier company and insurance requirements... any so mr Darren he was happy no not respond of any responsibility.. I just want to recommend anyone if you buy a drum snare anything like this don’t because if anything happens the are not willing to cover for the dames..."
"Good customer service"