Buypromoproducts Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buypromoproducts Limited
Read Buypromoproducts Limited Reviews

About Buypromoproducts Limited:

Promotional Products from the UK's leading promotional merchandise distributor. Choose from over 50,000 of the very latest business gifts branded with your logo and business message.

sales@buypromoproducts.co.uk

2 Saint James Court
Sandiacre
Nottingham

Tell us how Buypromoproducts Limited made you happy
Dealing with Ann was a delight! Every query - and we had quite a few - was answered and dealt with quickly and efficiently. Thank you for the great service and hope to work with you again in the future.
Amazing service! Turned around our order so quickly and worked with us and our client deadlines. Will definitely use them again.
Hi Lauren Many thanks for taking the time to leave a 5* review. It was a very tight deadline so I am really pleased we managed to make this happen for you.
We are looking forward to working with you again on your next project :)
This is the second year that we have worked with Ann @ Buypromo and once again the service, delivery, communication and products are perfect. I would 100% recommend this company
Great service, price and products!
Can't fault the service we received from Ann - patient and accommodating - really helped us out with our last minute requests.

Thanks so much to all the team - everyone here loves the cups :)
Hi Laura, Many thanks for taking the time to leave such a lovely review :) It was a pleasure working with you and I am so pleased you were happy with the bamboo cups. Looking forward to working with you again soon.
I got in touch with Ann because I was looking for some branded products to give as gifts to our employees. From the very start Ann was warm, friendly and extremely helpful. Ann is very flexible in her approach and worked with me to find the product mix I was looking for, in this case it was wireless chargers and Chilly water bottles. The whole process has been very pain free and the products have already arrived and are really good quality. A big thank you to Ann for being so fantastic!
Hi Anna, It has been an absolute pleasure to work with you. I am delighted with the outcome of the water bottles and the wireless chargers and I am sure your employees will be very pleased when they receive them. Thank your for taking the time to leave such a lovely review and I look forward to working with you again in the future.
The service was efficient and friendly.We needed the items in a hurry and Buypromoproducts Limited responded swiftly for us, they were able to produce the required paperclips in time for an event at quite short notice. They were designed well and were of excellent quality. Communication was good throughout. Highly recommend them.
Buypromoproducts provide an outstanding service.
I am so impressed with my order of branded white chilly bottles. Even with the pressure of a imminent deadline date, buypromoproducts were more than happy to help, with the bottles arriving before schedule and finished to the highest quality.

Ann is so helpful, efficient and friendly, making the experience completely stress-free. Truly a 10/10 service. Thank you.
Thank you Ellie for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. You selected a really nice product that enhanced your logo perfectly. We work really hard to ensure that our clients experience a smooth customer journey and were delighted with the end result of your water bottles. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
From a sample to the end product the service provided was fantastic. It has been a pleasure to deal with BPP and the product quality is superb and all delivered a day early! We will definately be back. Many thanks :)
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review Vicki. We loved the blankets and I am sure they will be well appreciated by the recipients. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Very good and fast service.
I approached Ann from Buy Promo Products to support me with my marketing products. Having a vague idea in mind of what I required, yet still unsure of how to go about it, Ann was brilliant in suggesting products to go just perfectly with my branding, colours, sizes. The smallest of detail such as the rope on my bags were carefully selected. Ann always came back to me exceptionally quickly and checked in every step of the way to ensure my products had been delivered. An excellent service all round. Very pleased.
Thank you for leaving such a lovely review Anna-Maria, your project was an absolute pleasure to work on. It was great that you were receptive to ideas and we are delighted with the end result, giving you some exciting merchandise that perfectly works with your branding. I am sure the lucky recipients will be equally happy.
Excelent to deal with, great communication throughout, proofs to approve before printing. Would use again, highly recommend.
Ann was most helpful to help us get our custom cup order on time. She was patient, communicative and a pleasure to deal with. Would highly recommend.
Thank you for the lovely review Gina, we were really pleased with the outcome of the stainless steel cups and it was worth taking the time to ensure that these were perfect for you.
I was on a tight deadline and budget for some promotional gifts and Ann at Buypromoproducts couldn’t have been more helpful in identifying what was available in my timeframe and to my budget. She regularly updated me in the progress of the production and delivery and checked everything had arrived OK.

I ordered personal mini First Aid kits for all our ski group with our group name on the cover. They are smart, good quality and above all, helpful in case of any injuries.

All in all a very pleasant buying experience. Thank you Ann and team.
Hi Matt, Many thanks for leaving such a lovely review. It was a pleasure dealing with you and I am pleased you appreciated our personal service. We strive hard to ensure our clients receive merchandise that is representative of their branding and represents value for money. I hope the ski team enjoy using them.
Ann Gott has been brilliant. She has helped to get me exactly what I wanted. Will definitely be using her and Buy Promo Products again.
Very helpful company with great product. Helped us get delivery in time for event in such short notice. Excellent customer service.
Buypromoproducts Limited is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews