Buypromoproducts Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buypromoproducts Limited
Read Buypromoproducts Limited Reviews

About Buypromoproducts Limited:

Promotional Products from the UK's leading promotional merchandise distributor. Choose from over 50,000 of the very latest business gifts branded with your logo and business message.

sales@buypromoproducts.co.uk

Steve Younger.
Buypromoproducts Limited 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Buypromoproducts Limited 5 star review on 3rd November 2020
Catherine Hunter
I used Buypromoproducts to source some branded drinks bottles for my company. I found the website had an extensive selection of products and precisely the one I was looking for. I called up and spoke with Ann who was very knowledgable and helpful, and I was able to quickly place an order. Delivery was much faster than I expected, which was great as I left this order until almost the last minute!
Buypromoproducts Limited 5 star review on 1st November 2021
Thank you for leaving a *5 star review for the bottles. The laser engraved stainless steel bottles do look great and we are delighted that you are pleased with them. We always strive to exceed expectations so we are pleased to hear they arrived earlier than expected. Looking forward to working with you again on your next project Karl. :)
Ann was great throughout the whole process and the communication was clear. I explained what we needed and Ann helped to get them produced and delivered on time. The bottles were great quality and each were individually packed making it easy to transport and hand out.
The experience with BPP has been great, easy and efficient. Ann was very quick to get us exactly what we needed and made sure all our requests were met. The prices are extremely reasonable and the quality of the candles is fantastic. Would definitely recommend and work with BPP again!
Buypromoproducts Limited 5 star review on 6th September 2021
Thank you Peter for such a lovely 5 star review. The branded candles look really lovely and they smell gorgeous too! I hope the lucky recipients enjoy them just as much :) Looking forward to working with you again soon.
We had been let down by another supplier at short notice. Ann and Buypromoproducts we're totally amazing in trying to find us a solution to our time-critical requirements. We have since removed the other supplier from our database and will be coming back to Ann for our future needs.
Hi Anna, We are happy to hear that you are pleased with the smart watches. It was a very tight turnaround and we were glad to be able to assist you. We hope that the children enjoy receiving their gifts. Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5* review, we really do our very best to ensure that our clients receive the best merchandise on time every time. :) Looking forward to working with you on your next project again soon.
The service at Buypromotions is excellent. Always quick to respond to queries and in a friendly & professional manner. We purchased toothbrushes & pen torches with our logo and the quality is excellent. I will definitely use Buypromotions again.
Hi Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. We are delighted you are happy with the branded toothbrushes and pen torches. Looking forward to working with you again on your next marketing campaign. :)
We had a very tight deadline for our branded water bottles and my contact at BuyPromoProducts went above and beyond to ensure that they were out for delivery on time. The product itself was exactly what we wanted. Thanks very much!
Buypromoproducts Limited 5 star review on 25th June 2021
Thanks for taking the time to leave a 5* review. The stainless steel bottles look great and we are sure these will be appreciated by the recipients. It was a very tight lead time and we are pleased these arrived in time for you. Looking forward to doing business with you again soon Jordan :)
Ann and BuyPromoProducts are always a guaranteed joy to work with. Myriad has enjoyed excellent service in the past, but Ann and the team really delivered beyond expectation for us recently, helping with an urgent order. Quality products and first class service; you couldn't ask for better.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely 5* review Kim, it was a very tight turnaround for your USB's and I am glad we were able to pull all the stops out and get this fulfilled for you on time. Looking forward to doing business with you again soon. :)
I called Ann Gott for an urgent delivery of a large number of stock. She was very professional, and understood my exact requirements. Having supplied me with 2 quotes, she proceeded to give me a call for payments to be made. As soon as this was done, i received the receipt via email, and a confirmation of my order in less than 3 mins! The stock was delivered just as promised with no issues. A very happy client. Thank you!
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. It was a pleasure working with you on your project and we look forward to doing so again in the near future.
We were very pleased with our products, they were excellent quality and it was a pleasure dealing with the company. Ann Gott was most helpful. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend you and to use your services again. Thank you.
Buypromoproducts Limited 5 star review on 19th February 2021
Thank you Carol for leaving such a lovely *5 star review. We were delighted with the outcome of the bottles and it was worth the while spending the extra time getting the artwork just right with the drink more water markings and your logos. Looking forward to working with you again soon :)
Communication was fantastic, each time I called I had the same point of contact - Ann - Could not have been more pleasant and went out of her way to satisfy my small but troublesome order. Top marks all the way!
Thank you Patrick for taking the time to leave such a lovely *5 star review :) All of our clients orders are important to us be they large or small, it was a pleasure dealing with you and we look forward to working with you again in the near future.
Had great customer service and they turned my order around so quickly! I placed the order at prime Xmas time and was fulfilled! Very happy customer and will definitely use them again!!!
Thank you Deliliah for leaving a *5 star review. We were really pleased with the outcome of the chocolate advent calendars and are delighted you were happy with the end result. It was quite challenging at this time to get them turned around in time, but we got there in the end. Looking forward to working with you again soon. :)
Final product was just what was required, and arrived ahead of schedule which was great as I was on a relatively fast turn around. I did have to chase up some of the initial quotes but I suspect this was mainly due to my impatience.
Very helpful friendly service.dealt with same person throughout.(Ann)very pleased with the end product (branded glass).i have no problem recommending this company.
Buypromoproducts Limited 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
Very happy with our custom printed mugs from Buypromoproducts. The products are great quality and value and the service we received was brilliant - definitely recommend 😊.
Buypromoproducts Limited 5 star review on 16th November 2020
Thank you for leaving such a lovely *5 star review, the mugs turned out really well and compliment the design, looking forward to working with you again soon. :)
I placed a repeat order with Buypromoproducts with Ann. I was delighted with the service, received the products in a very efficient time and was overall very pleased with the transaction. I would thoroughly recommend Buypromoproucts!
Buypromoproducts Limited 5 star review on 3rd November 2020
Thank you for leaving such a lovely 5* review, the bottles look great and I am sure they will be appreciated by the recipients. Looking forward to working with you again soon. :)
Very good and fast service, thank you!
Buypromoproducts Limited 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Dealing with Ann was a delight! Every query - and we had quite a few - was answered and dealt with quickly and efficiently. Thank you for the great service and hope to work with you again in the future.
Amazing service! Turned around our order so quickly and worked with us and our client deadlines. Will definitely use them again.
Hi Lauren Many thanks for taking the time to leave a 5* review. It was a very tight deadline so I am really pleased we managed to make this happen for you. We are looking forward to working with you again on your next project :)
This is the second year that we have worked with Ann @ Buypromo and once again the service, delivery, communication and products are perfect. I would 100% recommend this company
Great service, price and products! Can't fault the service we received from Ann - patient and accommodating - really helped us out with our last minute requests. Thanks so much to all the team - everyone here loves the cups :)
Hi Laura, Many thanks for taking the time to leave such a lovely review :) It was a pleasure working with you and I am so pleased you were happy with the bamboo cups. Looking forward to working with you again soon.
Buypromoproducts Limited is rated 4.97 based on 31 reviews