Buypromoproducts Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buypromoproducts Limited
Read Buypromoproducts Limited Reviews

About Buypromoproducts Limited:

Promotional Products from the UK's leading promotional merchandise distributor. Choose from over 50,000 of the very latest business gifts branded with your logo and business message.

sales@buypromoproducts.co.uk

2 Saint James Court
Sandiacre
Nottingham

Tell us how Buypromoproducts Limited made you happy
I was on a tight deadline and budget for some promotional gifts and Ann at Buypromoproducts couldn’t have been more helpful in identifying what was available in my timeframe and to my budget. She regularly updated me in the progress of the production and delivery and checked everything had arrived OK. I ordered personal mini First Aid kits for all our ski group with our group name on the cover. They are smart, good quality and above all, helpful in case of any injuries. All in all a very pleasant buying experience. Thank you Ann and team.
Hi Matt, Many thanks for leaving such a lovely review. It was a pleasure dealing with you and I am pleased you appreciated our personal service. We strive hard to ensure our clients receive merchandise that is representative of their branding and represents value for money. I hope the ski team enjoy using them.
Ann Gott has been brilliant. She has helped to get me exactly what I wanted. Will definitely be using her and Buy Promo Products again.
Very helpful company with great product. Helped us get delivery in time for event in such short notice. Excellent customer service.
Buypromoproducts Limited is rated 4.96 based on 23 reviews