BuildASign.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend BuildASign.com

800-330-9622

service@buildasign.com

11525a Stonehollow Dr #100

How would you rate BuildASign.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"The sign arrived timely, and was inexpensive way to add much needed signage to our business."
"The sign I bought was intended as a mock-up so we could see how the actual sign, at full scale, would look relative to what we saw on the screen. We purposely tried a variety of thoughts on parts of the sign to gauge which way we wanted to go. However, we were surprised by one outcome. On the screen and even in the proof, we thought we had selected a deep blue background color. However, when the sign arrived the background color was sort of purple looking. I wish they had labeled each color so we would have a better idea of what we were selecting. But, then again, that was part of the purpose of purchasing a "mock-up" sign before we commit to a bigger order. I was also disappointed that the width of the slot for the one street sign holder they offered was way too great to secure the street sign blade. I'm not sure what to do about that. Lastly, I wish they offered the larger street sign blades in a thicker gauge. A 6"x24" blade is only available in the thinnest blade (0.04"). That seems backward to me. I called the company to confirm that the sign blade thicknesses were in inches and not gauges. Other than that I am drawn to this company because they offer the greatest design options for their products, and that they delivered my mock-up sign sooner than advertised."
Pamela Swierc
Verified Reviewer
"Looks great and came in fast! So ready to use it when we meet our son, after his 7 month deployment!! Thank you! 🇺🇸"
"My original purchse with them was very smooth. When I had questions about the product and how to get what I was looking for, I was able to chat with the customer service which was very on the spot good. Walking me through the steps of how to get what I needed done with my design. Then when I received the sign, they accidentally gave me two of the same panel design. I emailed them and right away they sent me the correct panel sign at no additional charge or shipping. I received both products super fast. Great company to work with."
MCADAM FINANCIAL
"They were quick and efficient, and the product looked great. Easy to work with!"
LANE EDSON
"Quick and clean looking flag, colors were a tiny bit off but that's probably my mistake"
Miguel Hernandez Entertain
"Its scary when you aren't there to show someone in person what your looking for and to think you may be stuck with something once its all done, even if your not happy with it. I was able to speak to someone and explain exactly what I wanted and they delivered."
"They're quick, friendly, have good consistency on re-orders, and oh, did I mention insanely convenient. They've become a great resource for me as an independent-retailer Print Buyer."
"Online templates and do-it-yourself customization made designing my sign fun and easy. One of Build A Sign's frequent sales made it very affordable!"
"Great service ran into an issue with my order, but it was corrected fast."
BuildASign.com is rated 4.60 based on 10 reviews