BuildASign.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend BuildASign.com
"A complete success."
Posted 1 hour ago
"FANTASTIC. will be ordering again"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Other
"Fantastic. Will be ordering in the future."
"Great Quality Banners and Car Magnets. Best Price on the Market. Will order again."
"Great product!!!!! Very satisfied!!!!!"
"Great. Made a custom banner for my husband's 60th birthday. Very user friendly to upload photos, and turn-around time was quick! Pricing was good too"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Shipping too expensive
"Quality is good, delivery is good. I just need a bigger size. But shipping cost is not good."
"We ordered two sign frames. They came on time and in good shape, as it should be."
"It was easy."
"The design and ordering experience worked flawlessly."
"Signs look great, came fast, and will definitely order more when needed."
"I enjoyed it and the sign was a quality product. Looks right nice on my auto. Was a little bent after the postal service got done with it but easily corrected thank goodness."
"Fantastic. I had a previous order number from several years ago and they still had the info on it. Made it super fast and easy to reorder and it got here fast!"
"It was super easy to design and the order was received very quickly!"
"Easy, even had some questions answered via the chat help. Came out great."
"Excellent. I have already recommended them to others in my office."
"The signs were perfect. The price was really good. I will be ordering more."
"Easy design tools"
"It was great...NOW STOP SENDING ME E-MAILS OR I WILL USE SOMEONE ELSE NEXT"
"It was good,, when I called, I got the help I needed. Tge error was remedied too."
BuildASign.com is rated 4.95 based on 3,721 reviews