BuildASign.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend BuildASign.com
"I absolutely enjoyed my experience ordering with buildasign! Although I'm not computer savvy they made building my signeasy breezy!! To top things off I received my order promptly within a few days!! I would recommend buildasign without a doubt."
Posted 7 minutes ago
"Great loved it"
Posted 36 minutes ago
"it was perfect will order more signs in future"
Posted 1 hour ago
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Poor customer service
"It was ok. They did not meet the deadline and did not call me."
"The experience was excellent. I live on Maui and shipping is always expensive and the salesperson who helped me reached out to management and they offered to help with the shipping costs which is above and beyond the norm. Thank you for your great service and I look forward to future business. Aloha"
"Excellent. Design website was easy to use, order placed easily."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Poor print quality
"super easy to follow"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Other
"My experience was bad! I never received my order and am unable to contact a human."
"Excellant service, just what I was looking for. Highly recommended."
"Was very easy to order sign for my soldier. Very grateful for such a quality product. My soldier loved seeing it when she came home! Made her feel special and appreciated."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Poor design tool
"Good. It's not the easiest platform to use on the web, i've used more friendly things. It would be nice if there were measurements (inches) to show how large the lettering is."
"Great! Excellent!"
"Great, turned out awesome"
"Smooth transaction. Good communication. No Problems."
"Everything looked AMAZING! Super happy with my purchase. I went back and ordered more because of the great quality and price."
"Great! It was easy and what I wanted."
"Perfect! Exactly what I wanted"
"Very professional product. It came just as I designed it and that was very easy."
"Easy! It was quick, simple and I received my product within the week!"
"Generally good, but the green color on the street sign we received did not match the color on the web page, so we were somewhat disappointed in that."
BuildASign.com is rated 4.95 based on 4,920 reviews