BuildASign.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend BuildASign.com
"Ordered 2 plates of the same phrase but different fonts. This one turned out great with clean crisp lines, however, the other styled font turned out sub par. Crooked and shakey looking lines. From a distance is not visable so keeping"
Posted 3 minutes ago
"awesome thanks much"
Posted 53 minutes ago
"Easy and convenient"
"IT WAS PERFECT"
"The team was super awesome and responsive to my requests. I needed to make a change to my sign after I already ordered it and when I called I was given EXCELLENT customer service. He went above and beyond. Thank you!"
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Other
"Ok. I had a learning curve but figured it out."
"AOK, Prompt printing and shipping."
"Excellent!!"
"fast delivery"
"As always fast service good signs"
"Loved the sign. Dennis was so excited when he came home. All of our neighbors made such a fuss."
"The 10 18x24 arrived without gromets. I have attached the picture of them and the invoice. Order #74425-929 a"
"Fantastic. The process is quick and easy -- and the signs always look great."
"Excellent and very efficient! Highly recommend."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Poor design tool
"Very difficult to get design right."
"I've purchased from buildasign several times. Their decals are excellent quality at a fair price."
"perfect at usual, thanks."
"Again, we were very pleased and we thank you."
"The signs looked exceptionally professional and arrived before the expected arrival date."
If you would NOT recommend us to a friend of colleague, please select a reason below. Shipping too expensive
"It's annoying to have to call every time I order to inform the printers not to adjust the art. I should be able to leave a Note when checking out. Shipping cost has also increased exponentially."
BuildASign.com is rated 4.96 based on 1,620 reviews