Budget Campervans Reviews

of reviewers recommend Budget Campervans
Read Budget Campervans Reviews

About Budget Campervans:

At budgetcampervans.com, we have been helping our users to book great value, cheap Campervans for hire, to include Motorhome and RV rentals, for more than 20 years.

We offer campervan and motorhome hire with some of the top rental companies around the world. The companies listed on our site are all long-established and only provide good quality vehicles to ensure you have the safest, most enjoyable trip possible.

Tell us how Budget Campervans made you happy
The branch in san leandro were very kind, execlent service. Very good motorhome.
I was impressed with jow quickly they got back to me about my booking. Especially since the one I wanted was not available. The other outstanding bit was that they actually phoned me and Ringo was available every time I called. That made it so much easier to sort everything out in one call, insted of all the back and forth on the email that another company did. Thanks Ringo for helping me sort out my holiday.
Easy quotation process and good prices. Particularly liked the all inclusive pricing on some listings.
Easy to navigate website, booking details transparent, call back help provided, and follow-up confirmation emails - great service, reliable and everything I would expect.
Thank you very much. Great service, good price and awesome website. Booked a RV from South Africa for 18 days.
Clear and easy to navigate homepage
A fantastic website which was quick and easy to use. Would definitely use it again and will recommend it to my friends in the future
Fantastic service. Had loads of Covid related issues and had to re arrange, re book and eventually refund. Gabriel and the team were terrific the whole way through each step. I was never in doubt of what my options were and they were always on hand to speedily resolve the issue even with the time difference. I have recently rebooked (4th time lucky) and again the team where superb and helping me find the right package for me. A really customer based company, I will certainly be back to use them again! Thanks guys
Very easy process of searching for camper vans and ensuring a good price.
Easy to use comparison site that found me a much better deal than I had found myself when manually searching with individual companies. Very happy.
The website is very easy to use and thr hire cost is great value for money, I can't wait to start my trip next summer
Quick and easy process confirmation email came through straight away with all neccesery information.
Easy to search and book
Check in and drop off was easy. The van itself was ideal for us. The bed was surprisingly comfortable.
Easy to book online. Good selection and price. Able to get a bigger vehicle for only 75% of the price from a competitor.
The website was really easy to use, and explained everything. I’m everything you needed to know as there on black and white. Contact was also really quick and easy and so helpful.
Easy to use and stress free will use again
Excellent service
Super Service, schnell und hilfreich!
I found the web site to be very user friendly with excellent information about the different options available for the campervans. I would recommend budget campervans without hesitation to my friends and family.
Budget Campervans is rated 4.76 based on 29 reviews