Budget Campervans Reviews

of reviewers recommend Budget Campervans
Read Budget Campervans Reviews

About Budget Campervans:

At budgetcampervans.com, we have been helping our users to book great value, cheap Campervans for hire, to include Motorhome and RV rentals, for more than 20 years.

We offer campervan and motorhome hire with some of the top rental companies around the world. The companies listed on our site are all long-established and only provide good quality vehicles to ensure you have the safest, most enjoyable trip possible.

Tell us how Budget Campervans made you happy
Very helpful. Very quick in responding to queries. Informative
Excellent service
Super Service, schnell und hilfreich!
I like the website generally but the booking process ui was a bit messy and i could only select 1 add on of each and had to put in the comments that i wanted an extra single bedding set.
I found the web site to be very user friendly with excellent information about the different options available for the campervans. I would recommend budget campervans without hesitation to my friends and family.
Simple and easy to use. Took deposit and then the rest of the money before sending confirmation as advertised
They got me the type of campervan we wanted in speedy time, polite on the phone when had a query, the only thing I was disappointed about is from my understanding a deposit was going to come out and then the rest of the money comes out closer to the date but was confirmed all the money came out.
great service couldn't book our camper through budget. but really timely and competitive quote brought from other firm hope to book with you soon
Love the price and value
They were very easy to book with and were helpful in figuring out all of the small details such as booking our ferry ride from the Northern Island to the Southern Island.
I booked my original trip with Budget Campers in January for our long awaited trip to the UK in June of this year. Alas with the lockdown this trip is no longer a possibility. Budget Campervans have been great in assisting me rebook our trip for 2021 and so far the process has gone well.
Budget Campervans is rated 4.45 based on 11 reviews