Bromley Eye Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bromley Eye Centre
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Bromley Eye Centre Reviews

About Bromley Eye Centre:

As Bromley’s leading eye care specialists, we know how important your sight is. That’s why we use cutting edge optical equipment and stock top-of-the-line glasses and contact lenses. We’re known for our excellent customer service with a personal touch. Our experienced optometrists offer expert advice based on your individual needs.

02084668333

Tell us how Bromley Eye Centre made you happy
Very pleased with the courteous and efficient service I received from the BEC. Nice shop, good choice of frames. Everything well and plainly explained.
Good service and expert equipment.
Very good range of glasses here. I felt like I was in good and capable hands. You'd expect the opticians to know their stuff and they do! To take it up a notch the sales staff here are equally friendly and have excellent product knowledge. Worth the extra bit of money!
The service and quality of the eye test and aftercare at Bromley Eye Care Centre is excellent. The staff are always friendly and happy to help. I wouldn’t go anywhere else to have my eyes tested.
I found the service very professional and the well qualified. The advice was very good and I am pleased with the outcome. I will use this centre again
I am very pleased with my glasses - excellent service and charming staff.
Extremely good service. Great products, thorough eye exam, great client interaction and knowledge and swift service for glasses. Thank you
Really excellent service. Got my new glasses within an hour!
I had my annual check with the Bromley Eye Centre. As always Vinesh was super professional and thorough as always. As were the rest of the team Megan, Amelia, Jodie, Steve and Neeta. They helped me select a beautiful new frame and I am over the moon with them as always. Would highly recommend infact a few of my family members now use the Bromley Eye Centre.
Very happy with my recent purchase. Great customer service and staff were helpful in advising what frames would best suit me. Would definitely return to the Bromley Eye Centre and highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase glasses or need an eye test.
great service and advice - not rushed and friendly thanks
I needed some glasses urgently and they could not have been more helpful and professional. An hour later I was wearing the new glasses! which was wonderful as I was going abroad 4 days later.
Easy to book an appointment Thorough eye examination and new glasses were ready in just an hour. Excellent service and very friendly staff
Throughout the process of introducing me to the new night-time contact lens treatment, the Bromley Eye Centre have been phenomenal. They answered all my questions, helped me come to terms with the lenses and checked up on me to see how I was doing. In addition to the excellent service, the treatment itself worked flawlessly, making my eyesight healthy once more.
Excellent service as always, but just remember to check/ask which tests are within the price of the normal test price, and which are extra/optional, as this isn’t always made clear.
Excellent service as always.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. They added a personal touch to my experience, taking the time to help me find the best frames for my face. A much better service than the high street named opticians where they have you in and out as fast as possible.
I Really recommend. Staff were really friendly & service was great - purchased a pair of prescription glasses and prescription sunglasses. After trying for a few days I needed the lenses adjusted- this was no trouble and quickly organised. Already recommended to family members. Only feedback would be to have offers when returning/ referring!
Would definitely recommend, really in depth eye exam and the optician was very thourough. The team helped me pick the perfect glasses and listened to what I was looking for and gave great advice. Such a great selection of glasses to choose from and top of the range lenses. They gave me options on additional coating depends on what I'd be using them for with either screen use or transitions for outdoor wear too Thanks guys!!
Very professionally competent staff. Service promptly dispensed. Very well equipped centre with up to date equipment and technology. Worth every penny and definitely the go to place if you want the best for your eyes . I received invaluable advise . They stock the very latest trends in eye wear fashion in addition to classics . A most pleasant discovery. As a well travelled person with global experience of eye services I would definitely recommend and say no need to look further . Well done Bromley Eye Centre keep the flag flying!
Bromley Eye Centre is rated 4.98 based on 262 reviews