Bromley Eye Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bromley Eye Centre
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Bromley Eye Centre Reviews

About Bromley Eye Centre:

As Bromley’s leading eye care specialists, we know how important your sight is. That’s why we use cutting edge optical equipment and stock top-of-the-line glasses and contact lenses. We’re known for our excellent customer service with a personal touch. Our experienced optometrists offer expert advice based on your individual needs.

02084668333

Tell us how Bromley Eye Centre made you happy
The care, advice and treatment I received at Bromley Eye Centre has always been so good. The staff are really helpful and caring. With my new glasses my eye sight has certainly improved. I will always be grateful to Bromley Eye Centre.
Friendly Staff, very accommodating, accessible and Excellent service. Thank you!
I have been with Bromley Eye Care since it opened. I was drawn to go back each time because of the excellent customer service and it has been consistently good no matter who I speak to. A few years ago I had a torn retina and knowing they have the skills and most up to date equipment, and scan my eyes at each check up, or if I notice changes, means that I can get the help I need quickly. I highly recommend them.
They showed me care and responded to all my questions and anxieties.
Clean environment, friendly and knowledgable staff, thorough eye test. All in all a comfortable, faultless and solid service also with a same day turnaround. It was my first ever pair of glasses and to be guided through the process in the way that they did was comforting and as close to enjoyable as realising by ageing eyes needed help could be.
I cannot recommend highly enough
I am so grateful to Bromley Eye Centre for looking after my whole family's vision, I've been attending here about ten years, I think. Their expertise is second to none not just for vision tests but eye health, too - they recently diagnosed a problem that was deteriorating rapidly, referred me to a surgeon and provided the primary care that saw me safely through two lots of eye surgery, I've been left with pretty good corrected vision afterwards having been very impaired beforehand. Nothing was too much trouble for them to help out during the recent covid related lockdown even though the shop was closed. They are absolutely fantastic at dealing with children too (even the very youngest), and I have family members who drive across London to use this practice as it's so much better than anything they have locally. Don't risk your vision by going elsewhere, this practice is very clean, very kind, very expert, very thorough, very helpful and a completely safe pair of hands.
Popped into the store to look at new glasses - although i didn't get my eyes tested there. The staff where very helpful i managed to fine a pair of glasses and they where ready in an hour. Excellent service.
Excellent quality products with a professional and caring service. Thank you.
I have been always very pleased with their service - very professoinal and thorough.
Very pleased with the courteous and efficient service I received from the BEC. Nice shop, good choice of frames. Everything well and plainly explained.
Good service and expert equipment.
Very good range of glasses here.
I felt like I was in good and capable hands. You'd expect the opticians to know their stuff and they do! To take it up a notch the sales staff here are equally friendly and have excellent product knowledge.
Worth the extra bit of money!
The service and quality of the eye test and aftercare at Bromley Eye Care Centre is excellent. The staff are always friendly and happy to help. I wouldn’t go anywhere else to have my eyes tested.
I found the service very professional and the well qualified. The advice was very good and I am pleased with the outcome.
I will use this centre again
I am very pleased with my glasses - excellent service and charming staff.
Extremely good service. Great products, thorough eye exam, great client interaction and knowledge and swift service for glasses. Thank you
Really excellent service. Got my new glasses within an hour!
I had my annual check with the Bromley Eye Centre.
As always Vinesh was super professional and thorough as always. As were the rest of the team Megan, Amelia, Jodie, Steve and Neeta. They helped me select a beautiful new frame and I am over the moon with them as always. Would highly recommend infact a few of my family members now use the Bromley Eye Centre.
Very happy with my recent purchase. Great customer service and staff were helpful in advising what frames would best suit me. Would definitely return to the Bromley Eye Centre and highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase glasses or need an eye test.
great service and advice - not rushed and friendly thanks
Bromley Eye Centre is rated 4.98 based on 271 reviews