Bromley Eye Centre Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bromley Eye Centre

About Bromley Eye Centre: As Bromley’s leading eye care specialists, we know how important your sight is. That’s why we use cutting edge optical equipment and stock top-of-the-line glasses and contact lenses. We’re known for our excellent customer service with a personal touch. Our experienced optometrists offer expert advice based on your individual needs.

02084668333

Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate Bromley Eye Centre ?

"Great service and a really friendly, knowledgeable team. Thorough eye examination, and a great selection of glasses. I would highly recommend them."
"I have just been for my regular check up at Bromley Eye Centre. As always, a fantastic service. The optometrist is incredibly knowledgeable and experienced - not only has he always created perfect prescriptions every time, he gets to the source of the various vision problems that I experience and identifies solutions. If I have any concerns I am always able to ask questions. Of course our eyes change over time, and the aftercare that the Centre provides is vital to staying in touch and keeping on top of things so that problems don't develop. And the team have an expert knowledge of what is available in terms of frames and lenses and what will suit me best."
"Fantastic, quick service, had new glasses made for me only an hour after going into the store. Would recommend!"
"Excellent service and nice choice of frames. The staff are really welcoming and friendly and the optician was very knowledgable and experienced."
"I found that The Bromley Eye Centre provides excelling service. Their equipment is of hospital grade, which made me feel assured that the health of my eyes as well as my sight was in good hands. The staff were all very professional and polite. I found their range of frames was also excellent and that I had plenty of choice."
"Speedy, friendly and helpful service"
"I've been going to the Bromley Eye Centre since I was very young. Always brilliant service and they have a great selection of glasses."
"I had a very positive experience at BRomley Eye Centre. I obtained a new pair of glasses 45 minutes after I had my eye sight test. All the staff were very friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend the Bromley Eye Centre."
"Very helpful and also very quick in ordering the glasses. Very impressed."
"It's because Bromley Eye Centre ticks all the boxes for making the most of my vision, is caring and helpful that I am prepared to travel from Brighton to receive the excellent service they provide. Shirley Huberman"
"The staff here are superbly professional, the care and attention to the customer is first class. I trust their expertise for eye care and for fashion. I bring my children here now and would unreservedly recommend this shop to anyone!"
"professional, friendly and fast service and i have full confidence in them looking after my requirements - they go the extra mile."
"Brilliant customer service and professional customer care to staffs very polite professional in there jobs"
"I have been going to the Bromley Eye Centre for a few years now and I honestly wouldn’t go anywhere else. The eye test is extremely thorough. They have a great selection of glasses with a quick turn around. If I have have needed any after care they have always been consistently helpful."
"Bought my second pair of glasses here. I came back as the first pair I bought were very good. The glasses were ready for me to pick up two days after my eye test. Staff are very helpful. I plan to come here from now on instead of Specsavers"
"Ive been a client of Vinesh and the guys for many years. Very professional, personal and knowledgeable company."
"Great service super fast gorgeous girl"
"Wonderful optician in central Bromley (The Glades shopping center). Up to date equipment and cutting edge technology but also has the personal touch. Great range of frames. I can’t comment on prices because I haven’t made any comparisons; I wouldn’t go anywhere else now."
"Sorted out all my needs quickly and efficiently. It was great to be in knowledgeable hands."
"Bromley Eye Centre have been looking after my family’s eyesight for a number of years now. They are very thorough in their testing and diagnosis, explain everything well, are friendly and helpful - much better standard of care and service than the high street chains. I wouldn’t trust my eyesight to anyone else!"
Bromley Eye Centre is rated 4.98 based on 226 reviews