Bromley Eye Centre Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bromley Eye Centre

About Bromley Eye Centre: As Bromley’s leading eye care specialists, we know how important your sight is. That’s why we use cutting edge optical equipment and stock top-of-the-line glasses and contact lenses. We’re known for our excellent customer service with a personal touch. Our experienced optometrists offer expert advice based on your individual needs.

02084668333

Live Chat

How would you rate Bromley Eye Centre ?

"I had a very positive experience at BRomley Eye Centre. I obtained a new pair of glasses 45 minutes after I had my eye sight test. All the staff were very friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend the Bromley Eye Centre."
"Very helpful and also very quick in ordering the glasses. Very impressed."
"It's because Bromley Eye Centre ticks all the boxes for making the most of my vision, is caring and helpful that I am prepared to travel from Brighton to receive the excellent service they provide. Shirley Huberman"
"The staff here are superbly professional, the care and attention to the customer is first class. I trust their expertise for eye care and for fashion. I bring my children here now and would unreservedly recommend this shop to anyone!"
"professional, friendly and fast service and i have full confidence in them looking after my requirements - they go the extra mile."
"Brilliant customer service and professional customer care to staffs very polite professional in there jobs"
"I have been going to the Bromley Eye Centre for a few years now and I honestly wouldn’t go anywhere else. The eye test is extremely thorough. They have a great selection of glasses with a quick turn around. If I have have needed any after care they have always been consistently helpful."
"Bought my second pair of glasses here. I came back as the first pair I bought were very good. The glasses were ready for me to pick up two days after my eye test. Staff are very helpful. I plan to come here from now on instead of Specsavers"
"Ive been a client of Vinesh and the guys for many years. Very professional, personal and knowledgeable company."
"Great service super fast gorgeous girl"
"Wonderful optician in central Bromley (The Glades shopping center). Up to date equipment and cutting edge technology but also has the personal touch. Great range of frames. I can’t comment on prices because I haven’t made any comparisons; I wouldn’t go anywhere else now."
"Sorted out all my needs quickly and efficiently. It was great to be in knowledgeable hands."
"Bromley Eye Centre have been looking after my family’s eyesight for a number of years now. They are very thorough in their testing and diagnosis, explain everything well, are friendly and helpful - much better standard of care and service than the high street chains. I wouldn’t trust my eyesight to anyone else!"
"Attentive eye test by lead optician, glasses ordered and ready for collection within 4 days. They were able to remodel the frames when I returned a week later to create a tighter fit. It seems the team are able to help the customer get the most out of their eyewear. Fab team."
"The staff are consistently welcoming, very personable and good at remembering past visits. They are also impressively well informed about their craft and I always leave feeling confident about their recommendations. Highly recommended Eamonn"
"Professional attentative and helpful. All the team are spectacular."
"Very friendly and helpful staff. They stock a good selection of nice frames including Lindberg at competitive prices."
"Bromley eye centre made me very happy as they had such wide selection of glasses like no other shops did I went to 3 other shops before Bromley eye centre and didn’t find any before! Also such lovely service and very quick I wasn’t exspecting to pick glasses I wanted and then two days later they were ready to pick up! Would defiantly recommend Bromley eye centre to all my friends and family!"
"Thorough checks, up to date diagnostics and great selection of frames and lens."
"I had my eyes tested at the Bromley Eye Centre, the test was very thorough, they also have an OCT to scan the eye. The range of glasses for me to choose from was spectacular and I found the perfect pair for me. They offered a one hour service so I could take my glasses with me that day. I highly recommend them to everyone. Will definitely be going back"
Bromley Eye Centre is rated 4.98 based on 219 reviews