Bromley Eye Centre Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bromley Eye Centre

About Bromley Eye Centre: As Bromley’s leading eye care specialists, we know how important your sight is. That’s why we use cutting edge optical equipment and stock top-of-the-line glasses and contact lenses. We’re known for our excellent customer service with a personal touch. Our experienced optometrists offer expert advice based on your individual needs.

02084668333

How would you rate Bromley Eye Centre?

"Very friendly and helpful staff. They stock a good selection of nice frames including Lindberg at competitive prices."
"Bromley eye centre made me very happy as they had such wide selection of glasses like no other shops did I went to 3 other shops before Bromley eye centre and didn’t find any before! Also such lovely service and very quick I wasn’t exspecting to pick glasses I wanted and then two days later they were ready to pick up! Would defiantly recommend Bromley eye centre to all my friends and family!"
"Thorough checks, up to date diagnostics and great selection of frames and lens."
"I had my eyes tested at the Bromley Eye Centre, the test was very thorough, they also have an OCT to scan the eye. The range of glasses for me to choose from was spectacular and I found the perfect pair for me. They offered a one hour service so I could take my glasses with me that day. I highly recommend them to everyone. Will definitely be going back"
"I've been attending opticians for over 15 years and I can honestly say the recent eye test I received at Bromley Eye Centre was without doubt the best one I have ever had. Adding to this the exceptional service and warm welcome received from all the staff made the whole experience a memorable one. I will definitely not be going anywhere different in the future 😊"
"Always efficient, capable and helpful."
"Imediatly addressed and solved the issue with excellent care and professionalism. Thank you very much."
"A very personal and caring service. Modern up to date equipment. A great choice of quality frames. In addition the optician is always helpful, even if you just pop in for advice. All the staff are polite an helpful too. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Thank you S. Robinson"
"At the Bromley Eye Centre you are always made welcome and the staff are always polite. They take the time to go through everything with you and you are never felt rushed."
"THE STAFF WEREVERY HELPFUL AND GAVE FIRST CLASS ADVICE"
"Very helpful in picking frames"
"Very quick and efficient. Friendly and helpful staff."
"Great customer service and aftercare. Highly recommended."
"I have been getting all our family's eyes tested here for a long time now. I would not go anywhere else. The level of care and expertise is second to none. The choice of frames pleases even the pickiest of teenagers and their mother! We have very complicated prescriptions but nothing is an issue. The shop itself is light, airy and very welcoming as are the staff. I have recommended this opticians to friends and they are now regulars."
"good service quality advice patience and reliability. `very happy thenk you"
"This is my fourth pair of glasses purchased from Bromley Eye Centre. They carry out a high quality eye test then help with frame selection. The service is very professional and all the staff are friendly and helpful. If you have any issues what so ever they are only to happy to help resolve them. I will definitely be back in 2 years for my fifth pair."
"I value the knowledge and understanding provided by the staff. Friendly, supportive and informative."
"Friendly customer service, good choice of frames and an enjoyable experience"
"Super friendly and helpful team."
"Always so helpful and service to highest standard. The best shop I deal with in Bronley"
Bromley Eye Centre is rated 4.98 based on 203 reviews