Bromley Eye Centre Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bromley Eye Centre

About Bromley Eye Centre: As Bromley’s leading eye care specialists, we know how important your sight is. That’s why we use cutting edge optical equipment and stock top-of-the-line glasses and contact lenses. We’re known for our excellent customer service with a personal touch. Our experienced optometrists offer expert advice based on your individual needs.

02084668333

How would you rate Bromley Eye Centre?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Imediatly addressed and solved the issue with excellent care and professionalism. Thank you very much."
"A very personal and caring service. Modern up to date equipment. A great choice of quality frames. In addition the optician is always helpful, even if you just pop in for advice. All the staff are polite an helpful too. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Thank you S. Robinson"
"At the Bromley Eye Centre you are always made welcome and the staff are always polite. They take the time to go through everything with you and you are never felt rushed."
"THE STAFF WEREVERY HELPFUL AND GAVE FIRST CLASS ADVICE"
"Very helpful in picking frames"
"Very quick and efficient. Friendly and helpful staff."
"Great customer service and aftercare. Highly recommended."
"I have been getting all our family's eyes tested here for a long time now. I would not go anywhere else. The level of care and expertise is second to none. The choice of frames pleases even the pickiest of teenagers and their mother! We have very complicated prescriptions but nothing is an issue. The shop itself is light, airy and very welcoming as are the staff. I have recommended this opticians to friends and they are now regulars."
"good service quality advice patience and reliability. `very happy thenk you"
"This is my fourth pair of glasses purchased from Bromley Eye Centre. They carry out a high quality eye test then help with frame selection. The service is very professional and all the staff are friendly and helpful. If you have any issues what so ever they are only to happy to help resolve them. I will definitely be back in 2 years for my fifth pair."
"I value the knowledge and understanding provided by the staff. Friendly, supportive and informative."
"Friendly customer service, good choice of frames and an enjoyable experience"
"Super friendly and helpful team."
"Always so helpful and service to highest standard. The best shop I deal with in Bronley"
"Very good service. Thorough eye examination."
"I was really pleased with the overall level of professionalism and service."
"Totally professional and friendly service from start to finish . I am a returning customer and will again in the future . Many thanks Vinesh for an excellent service"
"I always receive very personal, friendly service. My eye examination was very thorough and I was impressed by the state of the art diagnostic tools used. I appreciate the help given in choosing frames from the great range available and I would certainly recommend Bromley Eye Centre."
"My family has been going to Bromley Eye Centre for many years and always had first class advice and service. Highly recommend."
"Reliable, very good service all round"
Bromley Eye Centre is rated 4.97 based on 197 reviews