Bromley Eye Centre Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bromley Eye Centre
Live Chat, Telephone
Read Bromley Eye Centre Reviews

About Bromley Eye Centre:

As Bromley’s leading eye care specialists, we know how important your sight is. That’s why we use cutting edge optical equipment and stock top-of-the-line glasses and contact lenses. We’re known for our excellent customer service with a personal touch. Our experienced optometrists offer expert advice based on your individual needs.

02084668333

Tell us how Bromley Eye Centre made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Popped into the store to look at new glasses - although i didn't get my eyes tested there. The staff where very helpful i managed to fine a pair of glasses and they where ready in an hour. Excellent service.
Excellent quality products with a professional and caring service. Thank you.
I have been always very pleased with their service - very professoinal and thorough.
Very pleased with the courteous and efficient service I received from the BEC. Nice shop, good choice of frames. Everything well and plainly explained.
Good service and expert equipment.
Very good range of glasses here.
I felt like I was in good and capable hands. You'd expect the opticians to know their stuff and they do! To take it up a notch the sales staff here are equally friendly and have excellent product knowledge.
Worth the extra bit of money!
The service and quality of the eye test and aftercare at Bromley Eye Care Centre is excellent. The staff are always friendly and happy to help. I wouldn’t go anywhere else to have my eyes tested.
I found the service very professional and the well qualified. The advice was very good and I am pleased with the outcome.
I will use this centre again
I am very pleased with my glasses - excellent service and charming staff.
Extremely good service. Great products, thorough eye exam, great client interaction and knowledge and swift service for glasses. Thank you
Really excellent service. Got my new glasses within an hour!
I had my annual check with the Bromley Eye Centre.
As always Vinesh was super professional and thorough as always. As were the rest of the team Megan, Amelia, Jodie, Steve and Neeta. They helped me select a beautiful new frame and I am over the moon with them as always. Would highly recommend infact a few of my family members now use the Bromley Eye Centre.
Very happy with my recent purchase. Great customer service and staff were helpful in advising what frames would best suit me. Would definitely return to the Bromley Eye Centre and highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase glasses or need an eye test.
great service and advice - not rushed and friendly thanks
I needed some glasses urgently and they could not have been more helpful and professional. An hour later I was wearing the new glasses! which was wonderful as I was going abroad 4 days later.
Easy to book an appointment
Thorough eye examination and new glasses were ready in just an hour.
Excellent service and very friendly staff
Throughout the process of introducing me to the new night-time contact lens treatment, the Bromley Eye Centre have been phenomenal. They answered all my questions, helped me come to terms with the lenses and checked up on me to see how I was doing. In addition to the excellent service, the treatment itself worked flawlessly, making my eyesight healthy once more.
Excellent service as always, but just remember to check/ask which tests are within the price of the normal test price, and which are extra/optional, as this isn’t always made clear.
Excellent service as always.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. They added a personal touch to my experience, taking the time to help me find the best frames for my face. A much better service than the high street named opticians where they have you in and out as fast as possible.
Bromley Eye Centre is rated 4.98 based on 265 reviews