Bromley Eye Centre Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bromley Eye Centre

About Bromley Eye Centre: As Bromley’s leading eye care specialists, we know how important your sight is. That’s why we use cutting edge optical equipment and stock top-of-the-line glasses and contact lenses. We’re known for our excellent customer service with a personal touch. Our experienced optometrists offer expert advice based on your individual needs.

02084668333

Tell us how Bromley Eye Centre made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"Very professionally competent staff. Service promptly dispensed. Very well equipped centre with up to date equipment and technology. Worth every penny and definitely the go to place if you want the best for your eyes . I received invaluable advise . They stock the very latest trends in eye wear fashion in addition to classics . A most pleasant discovery. As a well travelled person with global experience of eye services I would definitely recommend and say no need to look further . Well done Bromley Eye Centre keep the flag flying!"
"Very professional. I have purchased both my normal and sunglasses from them, both pairs fit perfectly. (mad to measure) Although you may pay more the quality and life span is well worth it."
"I have been using Bromley Eye Centre for the past 4 years and can honestly say that they have exceeded expectation. Friendly and professional service with a great range of glasses. Bromley eye centre is my optician of choice."
"Quality of service outstanding! I had absolute confidence in the testing and prescription, using the latest technology combined with the experience of the optician. I would highly recommend to any one."
"Great customer service, very profesional and I loved the fact that optician helped me choosing a pair of glasses that I like but also that fit my face complexion so that glasses sit perfectly on my nose and do not move around. I had been to two other opticians before but glad I did not go with either of them and waited to try Bromley eye Centre. I love my glasses! thank you!"
"I would highly recommend Bromley Eye Centre. I have been with them for years and their services are excellent! Very helpful and friendly staff! Nothing is ever a problem and being a busy working mum they are always able to fit me in for appointments, which work around my schedule!"
"Thank you so much for taking the time to really help me choose some great glasses and also for retesting my eyes when you had a hunch that I had the wrong prescription! Lovely place and really attentive and helpful. I can highly recommend."
"Brilliant care and super range of glasses Friendly staff giving you time and advice Great eye test"
"Very friendly very professional, nothing too much trouble for them. They go that extra mile to make sure everything is perfect & you’re happy with everything before you leave."
"Excellent service, been going to this company for years! Always very good!"
"Very efficient, with special attention to any potential eye problems. Always friendly and ready to answer questions. Not the cheapest but reliable."
"From start to finish I had a great experience having my eyes tested, fitted for frames and walking away with a new pair within a couple of hours. I highly recommend this team's service!"
"Pleasant and very helpful. Professional staff but friendly and welcoming."
"Very friendly and helpful staff, together with an efficient service. Would definitely recommend."
"Excellent service, incredibly helpful staff and an on time turnaround. Would thoroughly recommend"
"Dedicated and knowledgeable staff who strive to deliver a service tailored to individual needs. I have been a returning customer for many years as I have not considered that I might find a better service elsewhere. Excellent choice of glasses, and thorough eye health check available."
"Excellent well equipped opticians with knowledgable staff providing full and comprehensive eye tests followed by excellent range of frames and quality lenses. I would highly recommend this optician."
"Great service and a really friendly, knowledgeable team. Thorough eye examination, and a great selection of glasses. I would highly recommend them."
"I have just been for my regular check up at Bromley Eye Centre. As always, a fantastic service. The optometrist is incredibly knowledgeable and experienced - not only has he always created perfect prescriptions every time, he gets to the source of the various vision problems that I experience and identifies solutions. If I have any concerns I am always able to ask questions. Of course our eyes change over time, and the aftercare that the Centre provides is vital to staying in touch and keeping on top of things so that problems don't develop. And the team have an expert knowledge of what is available in terms of frames and lenses and what will suit me best."
"Fantastic, quick service, had new glasses made for me only an hour after going into the store. Would recommend!"
Bromley Eye Centre is rated 4.98 based on 243 reviews