The Brains Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Brains
Email, Live Chat
Read The Brains Reviews

About The Brains:

Brainbroker is a Marketing Agency for SMEs, Start-ups and High Impact companies.

Tell us how The Brains made you happy
Very professional Business. So far they have managed to get me linked to thousands of Creative individuals. The next step is to work with these people to get some real business.
They used their experience to advise me on how to present my website. However, when I explained I had different ideas they were happy to go with that. Their aftercare could have been better. I was given a one hour world press tour which was a lot to take in. They told me that I could always come back to them with questions. However, the response time was slow and after a couple of times I got no response at all. There is now a small issue with the presentation in my website but I will have to go elsewhere to get my question answered.
The Brainbroker team have helped us see how we can increase the scope of our work, and have been friendly and helpful people to work with.
The Brains is rated 4.79 based on 34 reviews