The Brains Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Brains

About The Brains: Brainbroker is a Marketing Agency for SMEs, Start-ups and High Impact companies.

Tell us how The Brains made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Very professional Business. So far they have managed to get me linked to thousands of Creative individuals. The next step is to work with these people to get some real business."
"True to their word and very good at what they do. they deliver an excellent service and so pleased with their team."
"I have been extremely impressed by my dealings with Brainbroker, both in terms of the knowledge of the team in relation to all of my marketing requirements and in the way they have communicated with me and resolved any minor issues during our time working together, which I think is a crucial part of any relationship. I recommend Brainbroker highly."
"I keep receiving spam from this company to my private email address. I have never heard of this company so can only presume they bought a list of email addresses and are now spamming everyone in their list."
"Thanks to Larry and the team for all your professionalism & patience. Great creative ideas to help to help fill my monthly events and support the growth of my new business and always willing to take ownership of the detail as well as the strategy."
"Brainbroker have been a pleasure to work with. They have a great understanding of SEM and gave our small account a great deal more time and attention than we would expect from a larger organisation."
"It’s been an absolute pleasure working with Rumi and Nelly who’ve done a great job and made it really easy for us. I was worried that we wouldn’t have the necessary resource at our end to deliver our side but I needn’t have worried. The whole process was made simple with very clear directions from Rumi and advice and help as needed. I felt that Rumi and Nelly both went the extra mile to make sure that we were happy, e.g. helping us source images and converting diagrams. It’s the little things that make the difference!"
"We used Brainbroker to build a bespoke Wordpress website for our investment business. The whole thing was project managed by Rumena Zlatkova who was excellent. The level of bespoke service and updates, along with genuinely helpful and out of the box thinking made a real difference to the end product. We highly recommend them."
"Brainbroker have been helping us target a very specific market which has generated some 'high ticket' prospect leads. We would highly recommend them to anyone considering using their services."
"We've been using Brainbroker to promote our children's books on social media for over 6 months now and can't fault their service or knowledge of the industry. Our account exec is always very quick to respond to queries and extremely understanding, given our basic understanding of getting the best results from online marketing. We would highly recommend them to anyone considering using their services."
"Working with brainworker has been great so far. The amount of expertise and effort they put into the the campaigns makes working with them a fantastic experience. Im excited to continue to grow with help from them."
"We've been working with Brainbroker for about a year now. We've always found them to be intelligent, proactive, politely persistent - and very effective! They've produced excellent results for us, way better than I could have imagined (I confess to being pretty sceptical to start with!). They've completely revitalised our new business campaign. My only hesitation in recommending them is that I'd be letting others in on the secret ..."
"Quick and helpful service"
"I am very pleased with the quality of service BrainBroker provides. I worked with their team (my personal experience is with Maria Koleva - she did a great job) on my website and I highly appreciate their responsiveness and clear understanding of my goals and needs. They provide me with a thrilling design and the developers worked hard to set up everything on time. The final product is very functional, user friendly and easy to work with in terms of the administrative pannel. I highly recommend BrainBroker to anyone who is looking for a high-class website and highly motivated people to work with. Thank you!"
"As always did a good job , on time and within budget They have an extensive knowledge of digital marketing which helped us enormously"
"A highly intelligent, common sense, friendly and practical service that has produced fantastic results for us."
"They used their experience to advise me on how to present my website. However, when I explained I had different ideas they were happy to go with that. Their aftercare could have been better. I was given a one hour world press tour which was a lot to take in. They told me that I could always come back to them with questions. However, the response time was slow and after a couple of times I got no response at all. There is now a small issue with the presentation in my website but I will have to go elsewhere to get my question answered."
"Brainbroker delivered outstanding digital marketing and tech for our projects for great value."
"Always good job!"
"The guys at Brainbroker went well out their way to make sure my website had all the features it needed to stand out from the competition on a tight budget. Their knowledge and expertise helped my business grow two fold in the last 6 months."
The Brains is rated 4.76 based on 29 reviews