Brainbroker Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Brainbroker

About Brainbroker: Brainbroker is a Marketing Agency for SMEs, Start-ups and High Impact companies.

Tell us how Brainbroker made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"It’s been an absolute pleasure working with Rumi and Nelly who’ve done a great job and made it really easy for us. I was worried that we wouldn’t have the necessary resource at our end to deliver our side but I needn’t have worried. The whole process was made simple with very clear directions from Rumi and advice and help as needed. I felt that Rumi and Nelly both went the extra mile to make sure that we were happy, e.g. helping us source images and converting diagrams. It’s the little things that make the difference!"
"We used Brainbroker to build a bespoke Wordpress website for our investment business. The whole thing was project managed by Rumena Zlatkova who was excellent. The level of bespoke service and updates, along with genuinely helpful and out of the box thinking made a real difference to the end product. We highly recommend them."
"Brainbroker have been helping us target a very specific market which has generated some 'high ticket' prospect leads. We would highly recommend them to anyone considering using their services."
"We've been using Brainbroker to promote our children's books on social media for over 6 months now and can't fault their service or knowledge of the industry. Our account exec is always very quick to respond to queries and extremely understanding, given our basic understanding of getting the best results from online marketing. We would highly recommend them to anyone considering using their services."
"Working with brainworker has been great so far. The amount of expertise and effort they put into the the campaigns makes working with them a fantastic experience. Im excited to continue to grow with help from them."
"We've been working with Brainbroker for about a year now. We've always found them to be intelligent, proactive, politely persistent - and very effective! They've produced excellent results for us, way better than I could have imagined (I confess to being pretty sceptical to start with!). They've completely revitalised our new business campaign. My only hesitation in recommending them is that I'd be letting others in on the secret ..."
"I am very pleased with the quality of service BrainBroker provides. I worked with their team (my personal experience is with Maria Koleva - she did a great job) on my website and I highly appreciate their responsiveness and clear understanding of my goals and needs. They provide me with a thrilling design and the developers worked hard to set up everything on time. The final product is very functional, user friendly and easy to work with in terms of the administrative pannel. I highly recommend BrainBroker to anyone who is looking for a high-class website and highly motivated people to work with. Thank you!"
"As always did a good job , on time and within budget They have an extensive knowledge of digital marketing which helped us enormously"
"A highly intelligent, common sense, friendly and practical service that has produced fantastic results for us."
"They used their experience to advise me on how to present my website. However, when I explained I had different ideas they were happy to go with that. Their aftercare could have been better. I was given a one hour world press tour which was a lot to take in. They told me that I could always come back to them with questions. However, the response time was slow and after a couple of times I got no response at all. There is now a small issue with the presentation in my website but I will have to go elsewhere to get my question answered."
"Brainbroker delivered outstanding digital marketing and tech for our projects for great value."
"The guys at Brainbroker went well out their way to make sure my website had all the features it needed to stand out from the competition on a tight budget. Their knowledge and expertise helped my business grow two fold in the last 6 months."
"they listened very carefully to our brief for both companies with different strategies and came up with a coherent package for both in one of the briefs they created a web site with multiple layers we have benefited significantly with an uplift in turnover and client interest in both sites Brainbroker are a highly motivated and business driven team and to date would gladly recommend them"
"Great marketing agency - reliable, fast and very performance oriented."
"Great service, very conscientious with innovative solutions. They have a real desire to make your business work and will not let any hurdles get in their way."
"The model works perfectly for us as a small but growing business. I feel 100% confident in the quality of work and the service we receive."
"We worked closely with Maria Koleva and the Brainbroker team to design, development and implement our website for our creative agency. We were very specific about our needs and how we wanted the site to look. Maria and the team were patient, helpful, professional and produced a great site for us! We get many of our customers saying how much they like our website and we have recommended Brainbrokers to our clients."
"We worked with Brainbroker to move our website from an old Joomla backend (which none of us had any idea how to use!) to Wordpress with a brief to make it easy for us to make significant changes to the site as and when we wanted. Very quick turnaround, great communication on progress and now we're all website experts, making changes swiftly and efficiently, saving lots of time on technical issues!"
Brainbroker is rated 4.91 based on 23 reviews