Bounce Creative Designs Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bounce Creative Designs Ltd

abidur.rahman@promo-brand.co.uk

Tell us how Bounce Creative Designs Ltd made you happy
Great product and competitive price. George was great to work with - he was so helpful even when I asked 101 questions! The items arrived early and our branding looks good. Thank you, I'm sure we will come to you again in the future.
Bounce creative were amazing! super helpful and got our notebooks here before the due date as we were in a rush for the order. They look amazing and the quality is great.
Great service! Bronwyn was excellent to work with. I am very happy with the final product - good quality face masks for a reasonable price. I highly recommend Bounce Creative Designs to anyone!
George was excellent to work with and i got the product i wanted really quickly. this makes me very happy and i would recommend them to anyone!!
George was very helpful, made our experience great with bounce designs. products very well made and designs was exactly what we wanted. thank you
George was really helpful with all of my requests and dealt with everything swiftly so thank you!
Great product and price - very competitive, arrived efficiently and art work looked fantastic. Service from George in particular was great and I would not hesitate to recommend.
Great Products and customer services
GOOD PRODUCT, DELIVERED PROMPTLY WITH GOOD SERVICE PROVIDED BY GEORGE.
Quick response to my enquiry. Good product at a good price that was customised to our needs. Will use again
George Gregan was extremely helpful which made the process of us getting our company branded facemasks out the door a pleasant experience. 10/10 would use again. The Quality of the product and the communication was also brilliant.
Just did a recent custom bandana order with George Gregan and from start to finish he was fantastic. Extremely helpful and speedy with responses. Our client is very happy with the final product. I'll definitely be using this service again. Thanks again George! :)
Got in touch with George to order some promotional snoods and we got a great design back and such a quick delivery. So happy with the company.
Quick response, well quality
Had a great experience with George Gregan ordering some planning wheels. He was quick and responsive to all my questions. Absolutely faultless customer service, I will certainly be back!
Great business and service from Bronwyn - delivered good quality merchandise and looked after us through the process - highly recommended.
This is a test review