Bounce Creative Designs Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bounce Creative Designs Ltd

abidur.rahman@promo-brand.co.uk

Tell us how Bounce Creative Designs Ltd made you happy
George has been an absolute delight to work with :)
George has been an absolute delight to work with. Always responsive and thourough, polite and efficient. Perfect service, they have definitely gained a long term costumer.
Absolutely brilliant customer service. I ordered printed snoods which arrived earlier than expected. I was updated throughout the whole process from start to finish. There was a problem with the shade of colour which Bounce Creative Designs replaced with a completely new order without charge. I highly recommend them and will be using in the future. Thank you George 😊
George dealt with my enquiry really well, from the beginning to the end, was efficient and responsive. Kept their promise to check on delivery when it was urgent. Really good service received and would highly recommend. Happy customer. Thanks George
Great service and fast delivery, would highly recommend
In my US search for custom printed, white, fuller size tennis balls, things looked bleak until encountering Bounce. Despite the distance all inquiries, exchange of art, pricing and logistics were handled with professionalism, timeliness, accuracy and some humor. Kudos and gratitude to Bronwyn.
George, was very helpful offering alternative options as what we had initially asked for was out of stock and quick at replying to help get the order through as soon as possible, which was great! We were also kept up to date with turn around / delivery times so had peace of mind throughout
Great service and fast delivery, would highly recommend!
George was really helpful from start to finish of the process while helping me with an order i was placing on behalf of a client which had quite a tight turnaround. Thanks again!
George was absolutely fantastic at helping us place our order for 500 face masks. He was really quick and responding and very helpful giving lots of advice on quality and artwork designs. The quality of the masks themselves was really impressive and we will definitely be using your company again. Reliable and great quality - can’t fault it!
George was very helpful with our order, we are really pleased with our personalised masks!
George was really helpful - he created a great product for us and the customers love them. Thanks again.
George was really helpful with creating the right design for us.
Great service and a quick turnaround. George was very professional and helpful.
From initial enquiry right through to delivery, the team at Bounce were fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble (even when I changed things!). I would highly recommend them. George is a star!
We are very happy with the service and the end product. George w\s incredibly helpful and knowledgeable, he answered all my questions and ensure our delivery was on time and the end result was a very high standard. Thank you George, we will definitely use you again.
Great product and competitive price. George was great to work with - he was so helpful even when I asked 101 questions! The items arrived early and our branding looks good. Thank you, I'm sure we will come to you again in the future.
Bounce creative were amazing! super helpful and got our notebooks here before the due date as we were in a rush for the order. They look amazing and the quality is great.
Great service! Bronwyn was excellent to work with. I am very happy with the final product - good quality face masks for a reasonable price. I highly recommend Bounce Creative Designs to anyone!
George was excellent to work with and i got the product i wanted really quickly. this makes me very happy and i would recommend them to anyone!!
Bounce Creative Designs Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 34 reviews