Bluefin Fitness Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Bluefin Fitness

Tell us how Bluefin Fitness made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Great device, fast delivery. Perfect"
"Die Blufin Fitness 3d Vibration Plate ist nicht für den Muskelaufbau geeignet. Ich würde dieses Gerät nicht wieder kaufen und kann es nicht weiterempfehlen."
"J'ai acheté le 4D et c'est très puissant !!! Je peux déjà ressentir les bienfaits sur la santé. Il a une bonne gamme de paramètres pour toutes les capacités"
"Ok all super"
"Received a bad one. Asked for return and refund. has not been sorted yet. will update the scale if everything goes well."
"Ordered Friday and received Monday ...."
"Great product for fitness and comes with a good recipe book and exercise guide which I have been following. Lost 2kg already :D"
"both my wife and I love the Bluefin and feel the strength come back to our legs and arms in a very short time, however we would enjoy it more if they showed how and where the bungi hand curl items went on the base of the unit, please advise asap"
"It is easy to unterstand how to use it so that you can start immediately: great! The motors run smoothly and almost noiselessly: even better! I haven't got a clue what the numbers that appear on the display during a programme are supposed to mean: not so good. All in all: a great product at a fair price!"
"Love the machine so far . But the ten minute workouts are actually 13: 37 seconds."
"Great customer service in response to my questions before purchase - then a really good price on my Bluefin 3D1000 vibro plate plus really fast delivery. Excellently packaged and a great piece of kit for use at home. I had been used to using a meatier machine at a local centre but this is a great substitute! I'm recovering from a major illness and this is already helping my fitness after just a few days. Love it! I'd definitely recommend this model."
"I bought this on recommendation of my physio as it might help strengthen weakened muscles. Easy to assemble and appears very robust. So far after 6 days I have experienced a difference in right leg - you do need to try the programmes and resist the temptation to go straight to high intensity! The vibrations take a little getting used to READ THE MANUAL CAREFULLY!!!!!"
"Compré el delgado que llegó rápidamente. Muy fácil de almacenar pero potente para el tamaño. Mejorado mi circulacion"
"Quick fix for fitness for busy lifestyles. Already feel my muscles toning up after a week!"
"Quick delivery, immaculate condition and all round great product."
"Die Lieferung hat Super geklappt, das Gerät macht auch einen gut Eindruck viel kann man noch nicht sagen, da noch nicht viel benutzt. Ein Rückrufservice für Fragen wäre toll und eine ausführlichere Bedienungsanleitung mit Erklärung des Displays mit allen Zeichen etc. Ansonsten bis jetzt sehr zufrieden! Mal sehen wie der Support aus England ist, wenn mit dem Gerät was ist, hoffe nicht das man die hohen Portokosten zahlen muss zumal wenn England nicht mehr in der EU ist !?!? Übersetze nach Englisch The delivery has worked super, the device also makes a good impression much can not be said yet, because not much used yet. A callback service for questions would be great and a more detailed instruction manual with explanation of the display with all characters etc. would be great. Otherwise very satisfied so far! Let's see how the support from England is, if with the device what is, hope not that you have to pay the high postage costs especially if England is no longer in the EU !?!?"
"I have 3 times asked for an invoice. What I became, was a confirmation of the order confirmation. An Invoice could I not become. Very bad business manner ......"
"Ordered quickly, arrived 2 days later. Very good, except for payment pages and delivery address, that why this is a Good"
"Alles super. Habe das Geräte vor zwei Tagen bekommen. Es macht einen guten und kompakten Eindruck. Ist sehr leise. Bedienung ist sehr einfach. Alles in allem keine Beanstandungen. Ich würde das Gerät weiterempfehlen."
"I ordered bluefin fitness there. Was a code saying I could get a discount of £100 this was refused at checkout.I-sent a report to you I did not get a reply.the order was returned to you would you please return my money. ,I don’t want the machine at full price thank you. M mcdonal"
Bluefin Fitness is rated 4.52 based on 165 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access