Bluefin Fitness Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluefin Fitness
We have had the vibration plate for 1 month, so far we are satisfied with it, we train about 10 minutes almost every day.
I have been using it for only a week and I love it. Fifteen minutes in the a,m, and the same in the p.m. I can feel the difference in leg strength. Haven't done upper body yet.
I find that there is no place on the Pro model to safely attach the resistance cords. If I am missing something please let me know.
Das Produkt hat meine Erwartungen hinsichtlich der spürbaren Ergebnisse übertroffen.
1 Stern Abzug gibt es da das Gerät leicht zerkarzt war und so aussah als wäre es ein Ausstellungsstück gewesen. Habe es allerdings mit Rabatt gekauft und das kleingedruckte vielleicht nicht gelesen ;)
I would love to be able to write a review but I have still not received my folding treadmill which was ordered on the 26th June. I have emailed a number of times and it was apparently dispatched 2 weeks ago but still no sign and tracking number does not work. Very disappointed with this company.
Très déçue
Le manuel d'utilisation n'est qu'une traduction littérale: explications on ne peut plus évasives des différents programmes, exercices très mal expliqués, on doit compter dans sa tête le temps travail/temps de repos , des chiffres illisibles défilent rapidement sur l’écran ????
Un DVD explicatif pourrait être joint à la livraison , si le prix de cet appareil n’est pas une entrée de gamme, le service l'est
Aucune vidéo de routine d'entrainement de cet appareil sur you tube , alors qu'il y en a pour d'autres marques !!!! Comment les adapter aux différents programmes proposés ( vitesses ? durée ? vibrant ? oscillant ? 3D ? )
L'appareil a pourtant l'air d’être de bonne qualité , mais je ne le recommande absolument pas
Two items of gym equipment came on time, in good packing, easy to assemble and great for workouts. Thank you
Recommend
Schnelle Lieferung, super Gerät!
Zu empfehlen.
Aber wer Knie- oder sonstige Gelenkprobleme hat, sollte vorsichtig sein, und es nicht übertreiben.
A FUIR ABSOLUMENT - Proposition d'une offre exceptionnelle de 50 € de remise sur l'article sauf que se sont des articles défectueux - A peine branché ma plaque a explosée et après c'est une vrai galère - Le site ne communique qu'en anglais - frais de retour à votre charge - Pas de suivi du retour
I purchased a Bluefin power plate & it’s everything I expected it to be.
The product works well. I was disappointed that I received no confirmation E-mail of my order from Bluefin, nor did I receive notice when the item shipped. There were some difficulties in placing the order. The equipment rates 5 out of 5; the customer service rates a 2 out of 5.
Schneller Versand, super Platte vielen lieben Dank
hat prima und sehr schnell geklappt in 3 Tagen kam die Lieferung- immer wieder gerne CM
I preordered one of the treadmills from Bluefin and was supposed to arrived 3 weeks later. I was notified of the delivery at 7am On the day of delivery and by 11am I got a notification that I missed the delivery despite me being home. After contacting the delivering company they said the box has been heavily damaged and it will be up to me as to what I want, to reject it or accept it as it is.

Not wanting to take the risk I rejected it and Bluefin Fitness has confirmed that they will send me another one as soon as possible. Two weeks later Bluefin said that the item was now out of stock and has refunded the money.

I can say that my experience with this company has been terrible. They claim that the delivery company they use are DPD and UPS. The company I had my product delivered with was Tuffnells that has no helpline and never heard of them. Also another claims they make is that they will not take any money until the item is dispatched, they took the money as soon as I placed the order. Even with my item being dispatched almost 3 weeks later.

The only positive is that they refunded the money the next day after they told me they would.
Schnell geliefert.Sehr gute Verarbeitung und ansprechende Optik. Super Programme und macht einfach nur Spaß damit zuarbeiten. Große Klasse. Dankeschön
Das Gerät ist einfach super da stimmt alles besten dank 😁
Very pleased with my vibration board purchased. Thank you.
Don't buy unless you are shorter than 5 foot 8!

It is amazingly quiet - I can actually hear my music / podcast now as I train. The problem is the size! It is built for children or people around 5 and a half feet tall. The stride is a ridiculously small 12 inches, as a opposed to a good 18 or 20 inch stride. It makes all the difference. I would have sent it back had I not built the damn thing. Don't get me wrong, it works well... especially the computer readout, but it just not big enough.
Absolutely LOVE the machine, the 4D Vibration Plate! It came pretty fast too. I'd highly recommend it.
Good service. Arrived on time. Works well.
Bluefin Fitness is rated 4.43 based on 859 reviews