Bluefin Fitness Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bluefin Fitness
"I purchased this item for a neighbour and he is over the moon with it he's losing his belly already... Many thanks"
"Am loving my new BlueFin fitness plate...it’s so easy to use and has become part of my routine very quickly. Getting the whole family to use it!.I was just a bit disappointed with the time it took to arrive after reading such post feedback."
"Great service and a really nice product.. so far so good as I’m still working through the programs. Bit heavy for me to move but you got to expect that for these kind of machines. Can’t fault it so far👍"
"Just received it .... haven’t started using it .... but it looks very sturdy... soo excited to use it ...."
"I am really pleased with the vibration plate, it was great value and an excellent product. Very impressed with the speed of delivery as well."
"Delivery received quicker than expected. Instruction book could be more detailed."
"Goods were on time and delivered to correct place 👍🏼😆"
"I wanted to lose weight and fat and tone up but can’t do rigorous exercise this is exactly what i was looKing for. The price is exceptionally cheap for a top quality machine I use it every day and have done 3x10 mins sessions I have only had it a few days and measured myself so that after a couple of weeks I can measure myself again to see if there are changes but am sure there will be it is excellent"
"Ok Very good 😄"
"Recently purchased ultra slim model, only used it since it arrived on Monday, not long enough to see any results, but definitely feel it working muscles. Arrived as promised 3/5 working days. Would definitely recommend bluefin and ultra slim vibration plate.very quiet machine"
"Fantastic product for the price. Their customer service team helped me decide which model was best for me. Very happy"
"Arrived a day early than expected. I have a medical condition but this machine has helped to improve my exercise regime!"
"Easy purchase process with ontime delivery"
"Quick delivery, easy to use, too early to tell of weight loss but seems to be toning muscles up"
"Top quality product! Durable, powerful and a great way to exercise. My whole family love it"
"I’ve been using this machine for a good few months now and I really feel the benefit! Very quiet machine and a great low impact workout. I had a few questions that the customer service team answered straight away! Very happy"
"Very quick delivery of your product."
"Very powerful, lovely looking item and you really feel the workout. Great way to tone up"
"This is exactly what I was looking for! Great price, fast delivery and does what it says on the tin :)"
"I ordered last week and it arrived quickly. The customer service team helped me choose which model would be best for for me (I went for the 3D model in the end). I’m really surprised at how quiet it is! High quality and durable too. Looking forward to toning up for summer!"
Bluefin Fitness is rated 4.87 based on 30 reviews