Bluefin Fitness Reviews

4.55 Rating 69 Reviews
90% of reviewers recommend Bluefin Fitness
Are you a business owner?
See Business Solutions
Merchant Metrics
This data is produced by analysing genuine customer experiences. It is not a guarantee of the company.
Shipping & delivery
Postal Service, Courier
delivery methods
Within 5 Days
average delivery time
Greater than 94%
on-time delivery
100%
accurate and undamaged orders
Customer Service
Email
communication channels
"Could use some communication improvements and send confirmation of order e-mail. Product is great! It is well made and easy to understand how to use."
Posted 31 minutes ago
"Everything perfect like again"
Posted 2 hours ago
"es gibt keine Kontaktmöglichkeit, die email-Adressen funktionieren nicht. Die Ware ist bis jetzt nicht angekommen, ich hoffe, sie kommt noch!"
Posted 4 hours ago
"Leider war bei meinem gerät nicht alles okay. Ich musste Schrauben fest drehen die direkt unter der Gummimatte liegen diese haben sich schon fast durch die Gummimatte wo man mit den Füßen draufsteht fast durchgedrückt und musste die Matte entfernen die aber mit Klebeband befestigt ist schon zerstören,nun liegt die Gummimatte nur noch lose drauf und rutscht hin und her am liebsten würde ich einen Umtausch veranlassen habe aber nicht wirklich zeit dafür und benutze es halt jetzt so wie es ist vielleicht fällt ja der Firma was ein eine Lösung zu finden."
Posted 7 hours ago
"Love it! It helps with my back and joint pain. It's awesome!"
Posted 7 hours ago
"Recommend for people who want to workout at home and not spend money on gym memberships. Had mine since Christmas and started a good routine heading into the new year. I've teamed this with a good diet (a useful recipe book is included). I have lost about 1.5-2kg so far and my muscles are much more toned. Very happy customer"
Posted 7 hours ago
"Awesome machine! it alleviates my aches from my legs."
Posted 2 weeks ago
"Die Lieferung war schnell und ohne Probleme. Die Vibrationsplatte arbeitet super und wird täglich genutzt."
Posted 3 weeks ago
"Je suis tellement content de mon produit que toute la famille l'utilise! Le manuel et les programmes d'entraînement sont faciles à suivre et dans de nombreuses langues."
Posted 3 weeks ago
"Cal/Bmi readout. Is it body mass index? If so how do you get it to register Bmi? Apart from the above confusion it's a good machine. Money well spent."
Posted 3 weeks ago
"Fantastic prompt service. The machine is a lot quieter than my previous one from another company. Think instruction booklet could be clearer but i knew how to use it but may have struggled if not."
Posted 3 weeks ago
"Quick delivery, does exactly what it says on the box. Feel like I am toning up and working out all at once. 10 mins really is long enough to feel the burn the next day."
Posted 3 weeks ago
"Quality product, fast shipper. A++++++++++++++!"
Posted 3 weeks ago
"What a machine. This does everything that I expected but the only thing I have not been able to work out is the BMI that you have left after the work out you have done."
Posted 1 month ago
"Excellent vibrating plate. The only 'fault' is that the elastic chords do not vibrate at all. Not many instructions either."
Posted 1 month ago
"Very surprised at how quiet the 4D is given that it has 3 motors. Great piece of gym equipment, both me and my partner have been using it for 3 weeks now and the results are definitely showing. Thanks!"
Posted 1 month ago
"Bluefin customer service are so helpful and knowledgable about their products. Helped me to pick a vibration plate that is right for me. So far so good! It has been a great addition to my fitness regime as I am less able to exercise actively"
Posted 1 month ago
"Ordered the 3D, arrived after just 2 days! Great machine if you are wanting both massage/relaxation therapy or an intensive workout. Good all round machine"
Posted 1 month ago
"Very good customer service and very happy with my purchase"
Posted 1 month ago
"Ich habe die Maschine regelmäßig benutzt und sie hilft mir auf jeden Fall dabei, Körperfett zu verlieren. Gut für diejenigen, die auf der Suche nach einer geringen Wirkung trainieren!"
Posted 1 month ago
Bluefin Fitness is rated 4.55 based on 69 reviews

Start Your Free Trial Today

Send 400 review invitations for FREE!

Activate Your Account

Book your activation call by clicking the button below. Or call us now on 0116 350 0610 . Book a Call

Alice, Customer Support