Bluefin Fitness Reviews

Bluefin Fitness 5 star review on 20th November 2020
emma cullis
Bluefin Fitness 5 star review on 15th November 2020
Julie Nash
Love this. My daughter had ACL knee surgery and stands on the plate after a workout. This machine makes her muscles feel great.
Excellent service quick delivery and 100% satisfied with my product I purchased
Delivery date date changed 3 times so wasted my time having to stay in or making alternative arrangements.
No communication no order acknowledgement.
Very good quality bench and very easy to assemble. Only problem is the bar that sits across the front of the bench is in line with the seat meaning you can’t fit your legs under. The manual shows this being raised higher however there is no way this could be done. Have removed the bar and it works great. Would recommend.
Bluefin Fitness 5 star review on 26th January 2021
La máquina ha llegado tarde y mal, no funciona, por lo que hemos hemos solicitado la devolución, sin que hasta el momento hayamos recibo contestación al respecto..
I have not received any information regarding my purchase although there was no hesitation on bluefin‘s part to charge me. No emails...nothing. I have emailed bluefin and am waiting for a response.
I placed the order, it was delivered quickly and the fitness bench appears very sturdy and high quality. No complaints.
Only been using for a week but seen such a difference already
Will write another view in a month.
Have lost 2 pound with exercise & healthy diet. So happy with the results already. To be continued
I had been searching for a high quality treadmill for quite some time. I was originally looking at another brand but then read some very poor reviews. I came across Bluefin Fitness. Ordered my treadmill on the Sunday and it was delivered on Wednesday. Fabulous machine. Great quality lots of features.
My only criticisms are that I was not given advance warning by the couriers for delivery and as such it caused a bit of a problem due to it being kerbside delivery only and the kinomap doesn’t recognise the treadmill I have so unable to use this feature. That said, I am incredibly happy with the product. I wish that you could watch Netflix/listen to music through headphones.
Bluefin Fitness 5 star review on 25th January 2021
Good product and fast delivery. Customer service is excellent.
Quick delivery. I've never used one before but researched them. Seems a very well built item. Easy to set up. It is very sturdy and although powerful, very quiet. It will take time to see if it works for me. I have spine issues so need low impact and so far - 4 10min P1 sessions - this doesn't seem to have caused me any issues.
Honestly I was a little cautious ordering as I’d never heard of the company before, however, I ordered the weight bench as the deal was amazing. They dispatched and delivered it within 4 days which is good in any scenario but especially so considering the pandemic and issues suppliers are having with deliveries. As for the bench itself, I cannot fault it, it’s sturdy and is the only bench outside of a gym I feel safe using. The incline is brilliant and goes completely upright - sounds like something you would expect however not all benches do this with some only inclining to 45 degrees - I will definitely use the company again. The only thing I would have liked to see is the max weight the bench can hold however I’m not going to complain because it could be there and I have missed it
Great efficient service. Delighted with the quality of my vibro plate!
Bought a curv2.0 cross trainer from bluefin fitness from order to delivery was pretty quick..upon assembly an integral part was missing so couldn't finish assembly or use it contacted bluefin via email explaining what was missing and the part number bluefin could not be more apologetic and within 48hrs part delivered and cross trainer assembled now in full use.top quality machine this is my 5th cross trainer in 11years and probably the best used it for a week then retightened everything after the machine had settled .would not hesitate to purchase bluefin equipment again top top quality service
Easy installation and instructions for use
J’ai commandé 3 articles . Je n’ai reçu que 2 et depuis pas de réponse malgré mes relances
Uns gefällt das Gerät sehr gut. Das warten hat sich gelohnt. Gut und verständlich beschrieben. Vielleicht hätten noch ein paar mehr Übungen auf dem beiliegenden Poster sein können.
I am delighted with my purchase.
Thank you bluefin fitness.
sorry ... no package has arrived here yet ...
Bluefin Fitness is rated 4.19 based on 1,176 reviews