Bluefin Fitness Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bluefin Fitness
"This is exactly what I was looking for! Great price, fast delivery and does what it says on the tin :)"
"I ordered last week and it arrived quickly. The customer service team helped me choose which model would be best for for me (I went for the 3D model in the end). I’m really surprised at how quiet it is! High quality and durable too. Looking forward to toning up for summer!"
"Love this product! It’s a great way to work out, I do planks, squats and I’m jusy starting some upper body workouts too. I’ve seen good results so far and can’t wait to see how I improve."
"Used the ultra slim model every day since it arrived. It’s really powerful for its size. It arrived quickly and customer service replied quickly to a query I had. A few of my friends have had a go on it and were really impressed, so much so that a few of them have since bought one!"
"This is my second purchase from Bluefin and I can say they’re a pleasure to deal with. They have a great customer service team and my wife is thrilled with her birthday present. Thanks again Bluefin"
"I’ve used vibration plates for years and this is the best! Can’t fault it."
"Love this machine, company really helpful from purchase to delivery"
"Really pleased with this product! Well made and the instructions are easy to follow. I rang the company a few times with a couple of questions and they were very friendly. 10/10"
"Really pleased with this product. Arrived within 2 days. Top piece of equipment at a great price"
"I rang bluefin for more info about their vibration plates. Staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. I decided to purchase the slim model and I wasn’t disappointed! I use it all the time. Great product and good value for money"
"Bought this product to tone up and I love it! I use it every day and have noticed a difference, particularly on my stomach. Easy to order and arrived quickly. Very impressed"
"Talk about shake the living day lights out of you, you certainly know that it is working when all your muscles start to tingle and your sides start to itch. Don't panic this only lasts a few minutes after getting off, but you feel so much better"
Bluefin Fitness is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews