Bluefin Fitness Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluefin Fitness
When I first received this item, I was very skeptical of the manufacturer's claims. Can it really help to build muscle and improve muscle tone? Well, I'm pleased to report that it can. To my surprise, it really does work. After a few sessions on it, you can feel that your muscles have been worked.
Fantastic device! I use it daily and I really enjoy using it and how I feel after the workout. This device became the part of my daily workout routine. Love it and I recommend it to all!
I have used it for upper / lower / core. i defo see and feel change on the annoying areas like hips and upper leg " fat " but i have also been creative with upper body exercise and i can see tightening of the skin & body.
This an absolutely fantastic product, it is absolutely perfect for us, gym quality at home. The cushioning is great and the range of speed and incline is on par with gym quality treadmills.
Came on time, was super easy to assemble and so far working perfectly.
Motors are very quiet. Works very well.
Easy to assemble and use, have been using now for a few months and don't regret my choice, worth the extra money over some other machines as its quiet.
Loved the treadmill, great product quieter than thought, love being able to listen to music whilst on it, comfortable when running.
Great kit. Basic controls which I like. Nice running space and fast enough. Very happy.
great fun ...easy to put together .....value for your money ....will recommend this to friends....
So pleased with my item it far exceeded my expectations and delivery was first rate. Easy to put up
Great value, excellent quality coupled with a super fast delivery
This is easy to use and works well. Love it - enables me to keep fit indoors in winter too.
Love the treadmill, I use it most days. It’s a great size and much sturdier than I thought it would be. Really happy with it.
Really pleased with treadmill, can walk jog or run. Good for beginner or experienced runner.
Good machine. Delivery takes a few days or so, but kept informed throughout. Sturdy, fast, good incline. Easy to put together. I did it myself and I’m a 5’5” woman.
I like this treadmill, it has most of the features I wanted at a good price.
I searched for the right treadmill for a long time but this ticks all the boxes - secure, sturdy, fast and looks good as well.
I was not satisfied with the vibrating board that was delivered and, after consulting with Bluefin, returned it at my own expense. Although the package was accepted according to the parcel service and there is also a shipment confirmation and a confirmation of acceptance, Bluefin refuses to transfer the purchase amount back. Caution, there are apparently fraudsters at work here.
Great fun and getting fitter at same time
Bluefin Fitness is rated 4.44 based on 383 reviews