Bluefin Fitness Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluefin Fitness
Bought this product for myself and my partner to use based on previous customer reviews
This one is brilliant easy to use and very quiet. with the different programmes its great to build up to programme three. would definitely recommend this
This was a great buy - really good value. I found it easy to assemble and it is working brilliantly.
I have one already and this was a birthday present for my daughter, so I know that she will enjoy it. Well worth the money!
This is a great vibrating plate, miles better than my last one, you can really feel it working, fantastic value for money!
Great machine , powerful enough to feel it working , quiet enough not to disturb the neighbours ! Very easy to put together and use .
I bought this after a friend had used a similar one. This had the same specification. I am really surprised by the results. It does work! Combined with a calorie controlled diet and regular uses I have seen dramatic changes!
I have read the reviews. Purchased the plate. Easy to set up. It's quiet. It works. Tones after two weeks. Fabulous I'm so happy I bought it. Helps relieve tension and stress too.
I am very pleased with this item, it took about 20 mins to put together it was very easy. I have been using this for 10 mins twice a day, my sister has been using her one for about a month and she can see the results already, so fingers crossed.
After reading other reviews about it's effectiveness I decided to take down my measurements which I'll compare in a month's time and hopefully i'll see a difference!
Love it! I started using it as soon as it arrived and could feel the muscles starting to tighten after the first session.
Easy to assemble - so good my daughter has now bought her own one
Does exactly what it says, can tone up losing atleast two inches in just a couple of weeks. Helps get rid of cellulite. No effort needed and it doesn't make you sweat so can be used any time of day. This vibration plate is fantastic and a must for every workout session.
recommend to anyone. excellent excercise and used 4 times a day for 10 mins and you can see a difference over a month
Very easy to assemble, great to use, I use it every day and only after a few weeks im seeing the difference ! Great buy !!!
i can be a bit sluggish in the morning but find that after I use the machine I have more energy.
I was having my first 10 minute session after assembling it myself, Not bad for a 71 year old woman . Very happy with machine and quality of service including the delivery guy
i have spent so much time using the vibration plate can feel it doing me some good .i feel this is helping me tone up
This has been really good value for money, i go on it every day whilst watching telly
This product came well above expectations, it looks professional and works a dream for the price you can not go wrong. Thumbs up ☆
Bluefin Fitness is rated 4.65 based on 625 reviews