Bluefin Fitness Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bluefin Fitness
Email, Live Chat
Read Bluefin Fitness Reviews

About Bluefin Fitness:

Bluefin Fitness was established in 2013 in West Yorkshire. From humble beginnings, Bluefin has grown from a passion for health and fitness in the UK to a worldwide retailer of fitness equipment. We are committed to providing quality, innovation, and outstanding customer service.

Our Product Range:
We offer a wide and diverse range of fitness equipment to suit everybody, whether you’re just getting into the fitness game or looking for that next upgrade to your home gym. We offer a wide range of products. Our most popular product, Vibration Plates which enhances all workout routines and is the perfect size if you don’t have the room for a fully equipped home gym.

If you turned your garage into a gym over Lockdown and have a bit more room, the Blade 2.0 with a smooth drive belt, magnetic resistance braking, and 8 levels of tension control will feel right at home in your new setup. Running more your thing? We have our kick 2.0 treadmill with a max speed of 12km or something a little more compact our Task 2.0 which will fit under your new home office desk.

After a workout, we all struggle with muscle pains and the DRUMM T-1 massage gun is the perfect remedy to relieve all muscle tension, this little device has 7 unique attachments and can be stored in the top draw!

Where we service:
We ship to every corner of the world! Including the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, France, Netherlands, Spain, United States.

Why Bluefin Fitness?
Every purchase comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty to cover any manufacturing faults, starting from the date of delivery.

We are a trusted Globally brand, we are totally committed to providing quality, innovation, and outstanding customer service.

Bluefin Fitness 5 star review on 29th July 2021
Bluefin Fitness 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Sam Theobald
Bluefin Fitness 5 star review on 25th January 2021
Dawn Elkin
Extremely pleased with my purchase! Worth every penny!
I have only been on it since Wednesday and im aching already! The best thing I have! Only got to no 10 on the speed so far!
Use it daily, even the husband has started to use it! Definitely started to tone up problem areas. It arrived quickly and was not too hard to assemble - great!
I have had this item about a month and it is great I use it everyday to 10 mins and have gone own dress size and 2" off legs
It came on time and was well packaged. It is very easy to use and not noisy at all. I have definitely seen results from it and Would recommend it.
Really pleased with it. Good price and delivery were quick. Great for toning,
Was delivered earlier than expected which was great. too early to see any results as only had I 1 week but a great machine.
Absolutely wonderful I have only been using it for a week and feel the benefit of it all ready
Excellent product. And it works.
The ass reducer. brilliant piece of kit, I've used it several times and you can feel the difference. The good lady is on it every day. many thanks
Quick delivery came in two days. The product is not too heavy and quiet.
Brilliant piece of exercise equipment. Gives a feeling of wellbeing.
Wow really enjoy seeing the effects of just a few minutes a day is making on this machine. I'm no gym bunny so something so easy to use with such great results is brilliant.
love this still using and works great
this is the easiest excersize I have been able to use and delivery was superb
Ordered it for my wife she loves gentle exercise in 10mins only had it a few days but she is using it and hoping it'll make a difference, a great price too.
Excellent product, used every day, defo noticing a difference in general wellbeing.
Excellent product and works well. Ideal exercise for disabled user unable to do normal exercises.
Daughter wanted to save on gym membership and this seems to do the trick. Put together in 15 minutes, well made and works very well.
This was so easy to assemble and is worth the money. Love using it, helps with my muscle stiffness that I get with Fibromyalgia. Also lost 2 dress sizes as an extra bonus
Bluefin Fitness is rated 4.00 based on 1,528 reviews