Bluefin Fitness Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Bluefin Fitness
"Ok Very good 😄"
"Recently purchased ultra slim model, only used it since it arrived on Monday, not long enough to see any results, but definitely feel it working muscles. Arrived as promised 3/5 working days. Would definitely recommend bluefin and ultra slim vibration plate.very quiet machine"
Jodie Crawshaw
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic product for the price. Their customer service team helped me decide which model was best for me. Very happy"
"Arrived a day early than expected. I have a medical condition but this machine has helped to improve my exercise regime!"
Linda Barton
Verified Buyer
"Easy purchase process with ontime delivery"
"Quick delivery, easy to use, too early to tell of weight loss but seems to be toning muscles up"
"Top quality product! Durable, powerful and a great way to exercise. My whole family love it"
Levi Simpkins
Verified Buyer
"I’ve been using this machine for a good few months now and I really feel the benefit! Very quiet machine and a great low impact workout. I had a few questions that the customer service team answered straight away! Very happy"
Mary Dadswell
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery of your product."
"Very powerful, lovely looking item and you really feel the workout. Great way to tone up"
"This is exactly what I was looking for! Great price, fast delivery and does what it says on the tin :)"
"I ordered last week and it arrived quickly. The customer service team helped me choose which model would be best for for me (I went for the 3D model in the end). I’m really surprised at how quiet it is! High quality and durable too. Looking forward to toning up for summer!"
"Love this product! It’s a great way to work out, I do planks, squats and I’m jusy starting some upper body workouts too. I’ve seen good results so far and can’t wait to see how I improve."
"Used the ultra slim model every day since it arrived. It’s really powerful for its size. It arrived quickly and customer service replied quickly to a query I had. A few of my friends have had a go on it and were really impressed, so much so that a few of them have since bought one!"
"This is my second purchase from Bluefin and I can say they’re a pleasure to deal with. They have a great customer service team and my wife is thrilled with her birthday present. Thanks again Bluefin"
"I’ve used vibration plates for years and this is the best! Can’t fault it."
"Love this machine, company really helpful from purchase to delivery"
"Really pleased with this product! Well made and the instructions are easy to follow. I rang the company a few times with a couple of questions and they were very friendly. 10/10"
"Really pleased with this product. Arrived within 2 days. Top piece of equipment at a great price"
"I rang bluefin for more info about their vibration plates. Staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. I decided to purchase the slim model and I wasn’t disappointed! I use it all the time. Great product and good value for money"
Bluefin Fitness is rated 4.91 based on 22 reviews