Bluefin Fitness Reviews

Bluefin Fitness 5 star review on 9th December 2020
Jeh Oppong
Bluefin Fitness 5 star review on 26th November 2020
Tanja Diana Brädle
Pas déçue, appareil au top. A voir dans le temps (reçu il y a une semaine)
Brilliant for a wrinkly like me! easy, light to handle
Ich habe schon 3 mal eine anfrage gemacht, wie kann ich das gelieferte Gerät, Retour schicken. , ,
Bestellnummer #606165) (April 6, 2021)
- Ultra Powerful Professional Vibration Massage Trainer 249,00 € . Habe aber bis heute keine zufriedenstellende Antwort bekommen. Für meiner Frau ist dieses Gerät nicht geeignet.Ich hoffe das ich heute eine zufriedenstellende Antwort bekommen. Bitte schicken sie mir einen Retourschein.
Splendid machine delivered with impressions promptness
Sehr schönes Rudergerät, nur sehr ärgerlich, daß ich es Ende März zum Preis von 1199€ vorbestellt/gekauft hatte und keine 10 Tage später Anfang April feststellen mußte, daß es jetzt 200€ günstiger verkauft wird. Auf Nachfragen diesbezüglich wird von Seiten der Firma nicht reagiert.
Until now i didń´t get my purchase
I purchased a row machine on 4/2 and sale went through but I have not received anything about when I can expect it, no tracking number. There was nothing about how long it would take to be shipped or if there is a delay. Very aggravating because I spent a good amount of money on it

Now I am getting questions about a delivery and worried something happened. I have not received my item!!
Ordered a treadmill which was on back order, when it arrived it was damaged, dealing with customer service was horrendous, they refuse to answer simple questions & treat customers poorly, never again will I buy anything from them, avoid this company like the plague.
I have recently received my Blade Aqua W-1 rowing machine and I am very happy with it. It comes fully assembled (except for the seat, which is a simple one minute exercise to mount) and can be used within minutes. Just use the included water pump to fill in water, start up the computer and ready you are. Great quality and material, sturdy design.
Service was also fantastic: every question was quickly answered via chat or email, shipping to Germany was without any difficulty.
Gutes , stabiles Gerät . Das Training funktioniert gut und macht spass
Die Bluefin 4D Vibrationsplatte übertrifft meine Erwartungen.
Meine Entscheidung, etwas mehr Geld zu investieren hat sich gelohnt!!
My treadmill broke one step one of assembly instructions, a bolt fitting has twisted and out of alignment leaving ne unable to insert the knob for step 2.
Unable to speak to anyone I had to email and was sent a link to open a case to return the treadmill, no option for a replacement. I have had it sitting here for a week with no further contact.

The treadmill 'looks' good and I would like a replacement to try, I will then update my review.

Very disappointed at the moment, after spending over £400.

Still waiting a response.
I purchased a Blade 2 rowing machine recently. I've only had it for two weeks so this is only based on small amount of use, but so far, so good! The machine arrived quickly, it was very quick and easy to put together and works well. I am not sure it would be sturdy enough but someone who trains every day and is a serious, pro athlete but for a regular user who just wants to be fitter it works great.
Love our new Rower! Very well made and sturdy
I am verry happy with my 3D vibration plate. It arrived within a week. The only neg point is that I never received info from the transporter about the time of delivery
Excellent service. No hassle. Delivery arrived on time. Very pleased with the treadmill. Good quality , compact size . Perfect fit for our space. Good features for the price.
Bonjour. Nous sommes mécontents car la machine Fait un bruit métallique bizarre quand je l’utilise. Nous avons déjà renvoyé une première défectueuse à AMAZON, et cette fois nous avons préféré acheter directement chez vous et on a un problème. Que Faire ? Merci de revenir vers nous.
JOIGNABLE LES APRÈS-MIDI au 0632078237. Nous attendons votre retour que Faire ? En plus nous ne sommes pas motorisés et la machine est lourde pour la renvoyer. Cordialement. Mme SENDRA
Wasn’t sure about ordering my treadmill as it wasn’t meant to come back in stock for two weeks, however I’m glad I did as delivery got put forward to less than a week later before I’d receive it and the treadmill still came a day early. Delivery was excellent and the treadmill is really good quality, I love the ease of the speed buttons and the clip makes the treadmill cut out straight away if you are going to come off. All in all, great treadmill, price and delivery, can’t recommend bluefin enough
The slim vibration plate is quite remarkable! I am using it in my business, A Healing Touch Massage Therapy, and my clients love it!
Hallo zusammen,
ich habe das Pad am 23.03. 2021 bestellt und hatte während dem Bestellen über den Online-Chat angefragt, ob und wie lange es mit der Lieferung dauern wird.
Sie antworteten, dass durch den Brexit keine genaue Lieferzeit anzugeben ist, aber dass ich nach 2-3 Tagen eine Tracking Number erhalte um die Sendung nachverfolgen zu können. Dies ist nicht passiert! aber das Geld ist schon abgebucht. von einer Lieferung habe ich bis heute nichts gehört.
Bluefin Fitness is rated 4.02 based on 1,406 reviews