Bluefin Fitness Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Bluefin Fitness
Email, Live Chat
"Vielen Dank an Bluefin für ein Gerät, das meine Beinschmerzen gestoppt und mein Leben verändert hat !!"
"Treadmill is one of the best I've tried for personal use. It folds up small for easy storage, perfect for my studio flat :)"
"Es müsste eine bessere Unterweisungsbroschüre beigefügt sein..."
"I brought the bluefin vibroplate for my wife, she said that it is a marked improvement on her old machine and technology has moved on so much. Thank you bluefin this is a real winner, it really does feel very good."
"I brought a vibroplate, and wanted to return it. Annoyingly you can’t talk to a member of staff unless you are enquiring about purchasing something. You will not get a reply to any email for minimum of 24 hours!! What should of taken 10mins on the phone, a simple return number, and return address is all I needed! Took me 4 days of emails, the first one back was just confirming my first message had be received! (Delay tactic for further 24hours of no communication) I was advised to post back a £240 vibroplate via parcel2u, which although cheap (£8) would only insure for £20!! Couldn’t risk it getting damaged or going missing, so had to pay £30 to send parcelforce will £200 insurance! Not good customer service at all!"
"Very fast & reliable delivery! Lots of info - but not the essential one, meaning how to exactly program your options, something like 'To choose a program, first press button x, then scroll thru the menu using button y, etc. THis would have been more useful than cooking recipes!!!"
"Ordered shortly before a long time planned holiday, it arrived very timely and was well packed. Initial assessment of the unit suggests it does what it says and lives up to the reports of it being quiet. The exercise chart seems a little short as it shows nothing relating to the resistance cords. Early scanning of the workout and nutrition guide suggest these could be very useful"
"5 stars for my vib plate! Lose weight in my own home, what more could you want"
"I have the 3D model which I use for both massage purposes as well as a workout 3 times a week. Really well made piece of equipment. Even my cat loves it!"
"Hallo bluefin, At September 29 i buy a Bord. It will taken 3-5 day to arrive my adress but it is Not arrived . Is their a Problem or Must i wait one day more to get it. Thank you for help. Best reguards. Rolf König For info about Order Number See the picture. I habe no Further E-Mail about the Status for shipping"
"Sorry, not yet arrived, I hope the device is on the way.."
"Great product which deserves more details in the instruction manual. Also The screen icons don’t match the manual. Sports tech a German company has a pdf with a level of detail that your product deserves. The amount of exercise detail in there pdf is the one I use on your machine."
"Arrived before expected delivery date. Great product. I use it every day and have noticed a difference after only a week. Wouldn't be without it. Only bad point is it's quite heavy."
"Love my slim plate! powerful but small enough to slide under the coffee table after a workout"
"you sent the wrong plug (UK) to a german customer and did not correct it so far"
"Très heureux avec le tapis roulant, préfet pour m'aider avec mes prochaines courses caritatives"
"Toller Kundenservice und ein Kundendienst von Bluefin, der Ihnen bei Fragen gerne weiterhilft. Ich kann ihnen nicht genug danken"
"Perfect👍🏼"
"Love my fitness machine,"
"Great weights bench for a competitive price"
Bluefin Fitness is rated 4.47 based on 234 reviews