Bluefin Fitness Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Bluefin Fitness
"Currently, 10 days post order and 5 days post “your order is complete” email I still don’t have my piece of kit. Apparently “your order is complete” means that the paperwork is done not that it has been sent out or even that I have it so a pointless email. Sadly BlueFin use parcel force - read their reviews on Facebook - it should have arrived yesterday, it may arrive today. Goodness knows what Tate it will be in. In this day and age, so far the whole process has been sloppy and as far as Parcelforce go, shoddy. I will shop elsewhere in future but as far as my bit of kit goes, I live with dwindling hope. Hey ho"
"Ordered item 2 weeks ago still not had it"
"Quick delivery and quality product"
"Fantastic service and a great piece of equipment 5*****"
"Love my Bluefin vibration plate! Speedy delivery and easy to use. I've been using it alongside a diet plan and I can definitely see results!"
"The product is what I wanted unfortunately the courier you use DPD let you down I left instruction for my product to be left in the shed as I wasn’t going to be home I received an email saying it had been signed for by Stockdale no idea who that was I went round all my neighbours they didn’t have it I then spent 1 hour on hold to DPD who informed me that it had been delivered to a completely different address I went round to that property to which no one was home later that evening there was a knock at my door a lady brought my parcel to me I thanked her obviously but she informed me the delivery driver forced the parcel on her 80 year old mother who insisted it wasn’t her parcel she doesn’t order from the internet as she doesn’t have internet and added that it wasn’t her name on the parcel she was forced to sign for the parcel and was left very upset I was stuck for words when the lady (her daughter) told me this I will not use or order anything which gets delivered by DPD again"
"I purchased this item for a neighbour and he is over the moon with it he's losing his belly already... Many thanks"
"Am loving my new BlueFin fitness plate...it’s so easy to use and has become part of my routine very quickly. Getting the whole family to use it!.I was just a bit disappointed with the time it took to arrive after reading such post feedback."
"Great service and a really nice product.. so far so good as I’m still working through the programs. Bit heavy for me to move but you got to expect that for these kind of machines. Can’t fault it so far👍"
"Just received it .... haven’t started using it .... but it looks very sturdy... soo excited to use it ...."
"I am really pleased with the vibration plate, it was great value and an excellent product. Very impressed with the speed of delivery as well."
"Delivery received quicker than expected. Instruction book could be more detailed."
"Goods were on time and delivered to correct place 👍🏼😆"
"I wanted to lose weight and fat and tone up but can’t do rigorous exercise this is exactly what i was looKing for. The price is exceptionally cheap for a top quality machine I use it every day and have done 3x10 mins sessions I have only had it a few days and measured myself so that after a couple of weeks I can measure myself again to see if there are changes but am sure there will be it is excellent"
"Ok Very good 😄"
"Recently purchased ultra slim model, only used it since it arrived on Monday, not long enough to see any results, but definitely feel it working muscles. Arrived as promised 3/5 working days. Would definitely recommend bluefin and ultra slim vibration plate.very quiet machine"
"Fantastic product for the price. Their customer service team helped me decide which model was best for me. Very happy"
"Arrived a day early than expected. I have a medical condition but this machine has helped to improve my exercise regime!"
"Easy purchase process with ontime delivery"
"Quick delivery, easy to use, too early to tell of weight loss but seems to be toning muscles up"
Bluefin Fitness is rated 4.61 based on 36 reviews