Bluefin Fitness Reviews

Bluefin Fitness 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Sam Theobald
Bluefin Fitness 5 star review on 25th January 2021
Dawn Elkin
Terrible. AVOID.  Order 266400. I paid 699 Euros for my Curve on 22 Jan 2021. It was delivered in France on 7 April, in destroyed packaging, with parts missing and broken (see photo). I asked for a refund Bluefin refused as I was "outside the one month refund period". I explained this was their fault as their delivery had taken 2 1/2 months.  They agreed to give me a refund when I returned the broken curve.  I returned the broken curve by UPS, using Bluefin's labels on 06 May.Despite my repeated request for my 699 Euros refund, Bluefin don't reply.  I suppose I'll have to take legal action.
I bought an elliptical equipment from yourselves on the 11th of July and till date. No deliveries. Thankfully it was my credit card that had been used so the bank will be coming after you themselves
I ordered a vibration plate they sent reconditioned plate this had to go back because I ordered a new plate. Second attempt they still sent a reconditioned plate even the address where it was sent before was cut of the box. Communication is every 48 to 72 hours so it can take upto two to sort anything out. Can not recommend this company the plate is very good. But if you have problem it can take forever to sort out my order was placed end of June 1st August tomorrow still not sorted.
A bumpy start with box damage and parts missing, but a big thank you to Bluefin customer service for quick action in saving the day. Assembly was easy and quality components all round, my wife is very chuffed. Thank you Bluefin.
Bluefin Fitness 5 star review on 29th July 2021
Were gut wenn Mann eine versandmitteilung erhalten würde, damit man sieht wo das Paket ist
I havent recieve my purchase yet
Schnelle Lieferung. Gut Verpackt. Die Massagefunktion finde ich am besten.
Still I've not received the parcel.
I am a beginner and it's easy to do have to take breaks so I do several in the day. Very good machinery
I am yet to receive my purchase. I emailed the company to seek advice and support and I received an automated email to say COVID may be causing delays and to wait for an email. I am concerned my package may be lost as it has been a lot longer than it should, even with possible delays.
Ich habe mir das Vibrationsboard gekauft. Nach kurzer Lieferzeit kann es gut verpackt und schon fast startklar an. Ich bin sehr zufrieden, zumal ich momentan nicht ins Studio gehe und damit ein relativ kleines Gerät im Wohnzimmer habe, das ich jederzeit effektiv nutzen kann. Die Rechnung fehlte leider, wurde mir aber nach meiner Reklamation bereits nach einem Tag nachgeliefert. Bluefin ist nur zu empfehlen, ich würde jederzeit wieder kaufen.
The assembly was difficult as not all the instructions were clear
Not received it been waiting 5 weeks. Called a few weeks ago to be told it was being posted that day. Called today to be told they only deal with new orders over the phone. Went on the online chat to be told they only deal with new orders on the online chat. Emailed and was told could take up to 2 weeks to speak to the courier. Total scam company avoid at all cost
Is a good product,but with a small screen for the distance you have to read
I lose 1kg / month using it 5-6 times a week. The physical effort is accentuated when I practice it after another cardiac activity. Vibrating programming in manual mode (without oscillation or microvibration) should not stop at 10 min for the lowest speed, to allow us to use it while working or watching a series, since its noise is very low. To work only the abs without the legs, when you sit on it, you touches the buttons at the screen bottom that make it stop. The power or programming buttons should be at the opposite from the center. In vibration mode, the feet go up and down, the greater the height and the more sporty the effort. Still, I have the impression that the medium and high frequencies no longer give the weights on the feet time to reach the lowest that the vibration is already raising your feet, but that may be only for those with a good balance during efforts. Too bad there is no way to configure this height.
Ordered and paid for 4D vibrating plate on 24/6/21. Was told it had been dispatched and would arrive on 29/6/21. Still not arrived on 5/7/21 and no body has come back to me to tell me where it is, so getting a little fed up now. Is this a review ? ?
I placed an order but changed my mind pretty quickly (same day). I contacted the company using their online form informing them i wanted to cancel. The following day they dispatched the order. I then had to call them, 40mins trying to get through, i was told to reject the order when the courier tried to deliver, also, my money wouldn't be refunded until they received the item back in their warehouse. All in all it took almost 2 weeks my money to be returned. This was totally unacceptable when i had cancelled way before they decided to dispatch. Customer service was not the best, do not recommend this company.
I’m waiting for my bluefin fitness machine since 2 weeks and I have no information.
It is a shame but assembly is not easy and when it not is possible they stall answers or sollutions with mails and cofirmations of mails but NO solution for the problem when the holes not fit with the other connecting holes, so one can not assemble important parts , unbelievable sorry Bluefin Fitnes but I am very dissapointed.
Superbe design et très efficace !
Salut, Wow! Je suis tellement bluffé par votre avis. Cela a rendu notre journée ici à Bluefin - merci. Ella
Bluefin Fitness is rated 3.98 based on 1,489 reviews