Blossoming Gifts Reviews

Read Blossoming Gifts Reviews

support@blossominggifts.com

Ecomnova Limited, Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD

Stewart Duncan
First time using blossoming gifts. Fantastic quality flowers (rainbow lilies). Arrived on time, well packaged and loads of buds not yet opened. Recipient was extremely pleased. The two photos are taken 4 days apart. These will last for a fortnight if not longer! Highly recommend and will use again.
Mr Alastair Ludick
Getting to a woman’s heart, Blossoming Gifts are the way!
Mrs Rosemarie / Mum
Mum said best flowers she’d ever received xx
Karen Turner
Absolutely perfect every time I order!
Verified Buyer
The flowers were amazing and she was really happy when she saw them
Mrs Kelly Neill
Beautiful flowers delivered when said. Customer services were very helpful when I made an equity. Would definitely recommend :0)
Mrs Carole Smyth
Very straightforward website, easy to find what I wanted. Ordered, was given the right delivery day, was then given an hour slot. The present arrived, while we were on FaceTime, so I was able to watch my daughter open her present! Things couldn't have gone better.
Mrs Barbara Arundel
Delivered on the right day, a beautiful bouquet and a bottle of wine. My friend was delighted. So, thank you very much indeed. Will certainly use your service again.
Mrs Sarah Clayton
I ordered a bouquet to send to my mom as it’s the first anniversary since my dad passed away. I ordered red and white roses as these were his favourite flowers. As usual the flowers arrived early on the date I asked them to be delivered. My mom was thrilled with the roses and look really lovely. Thanks again.
Mrs Judith Morrison
His was my first time using Blossoming Gifts. The flowers were delivered as expected. My friends loved them! From the photos they sent they look great. Happy days
Miss Stephanie Lyon
Absolutely fantastic service thank you! The flowers arrived within 24 hours and were stunning!
Sarah Clayton
I have purchased flowers from Blossoming Gifts twice recently, after receiving a beautiful bouquet from my work colleagues. The flowers were exactly rethe same as on the website pictures and were really reasonably priced for really beautiful flowers. I bought a bouquet for my aunt who's in a care home, it really made her day and the flowers were still lovely after a week. I bought my mom a bouquet for Mothers Day the flowers were really beautiful. It is so easy and simple to order from the website and I know when the bouquet has been delivered as I get an email to let me know it's arrived. The flowers are very reasonably priced and arrive packaged beautifully. The only problem I have it choosing which flowers to send! Thanks Sarah Clayton
Thank you for this lovely feedback!
Blossoming Gifts is rated 4.10 based on 1,161 reviews