Blank Keyrings Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blank Keyrings
Read Blank Keyrings Reviews

About Blank Keyrings:

BlankKeyrings.co.uk are suppliers of UK-manufactured, acrylic, promotional photo gifts and blank keyrings.

steve@businessgiftuk.com

Tell us how Blank Keyrings made you happy
Blank Keyrings have been wonderful from the beginning to the end. The keyrings turned out great, will definitely be ordering again in the future
Thank you very much for your comments, much appreciated! Glad you are happy with the products and we look forward to working with you again in the future.
Easy to use website, good product, good price, arrived next day
Honestly I would not go elsewhere. They offer value for money. Fast delivery service. Customer Services are always very helpful. I can highly recommend them.
We buy blank keyrings and the inserts for use on keys not only for our internal use but when we need to label up keys for properties we have completed.
Always very speed delivery and an excellent, easy to use product at a good price.
Hi Susie
Thank you very much for your comments, much appreciated! Glad that the keyrings are easy to use and we look forward to working with you again in the future.
Superb! Great quality products, great value for money and great customer service. Had email and telephone contact to keep me posted on progress of my order, which arrived within a couple of days. Items were well packed and included some “freebies” as well as a little pack of spare plastic windows for the key rings. Will definitely recommend to others. Finally, it’s great to be able to order exactly what I was looking for from a British company.
Good quality blank fridge magnetics at a good price. Delivery excellent received the following day. Thankyou.
I have found the service to be excellent
Great Web page easy to use. Super fast delivery (24hrs)
Great service and product. Fast response time and good quality printing and end product. Very happy with my magnets.
Ordered 50 blank keyrings. Excellent fast service and dealt with a pleasant real person on the phone. Product is just as advertised, reasonable price and a good choice of styles.
I only purchase fridge magnet blanks and they are excellent quality. Also the service is first class
Telephoned in first instance, gentleman very helpful, went onto place order on line, easy to do
Excellent service.
Excellent service every time.
Very good service and excellent products
Just to let you know that I am a STEM Ambassador with Science Connects and do a activity workshop with Primary & Secondary school pupils and let them do a hands on exercise with surveying instruments also K-nex challenge competitions and STEM career day events, I make up key/fobs to suit the occasion which is a must have item after any event { so they tell me } the problem I have is that thy would like one for there mum & dad as well.
Great keyring blanks, hold a 35mm x 50mm photo. Easy to assemble and sell well. Arrive well packaged.
I buy blank key-rings to make my own photo keyrings. Good quality product, very fast delivery, well packaged.
A brilliant way to put your business out there
Blank Keyrings is rated 4.97 based on 30 reviews