Blackstone Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blackstone Solicitors
Live Chat, Email
Read Blackstone Solicitors  Reviews
A very friendly legal firm to deal with, feels like a family, yet very thorough and great attention to detail. Would definitely recommend
The Solicitors were very skilled and managed my corporate business matter very efficiently. Their level of communication was excellent and they were extremely effective in negotiations. I will be remaining as a permanent client.
Although it was a long and tough journey but we made it in the end. Sara has done her best and fought for what needed to be corrected. Well done Sara and team.
You can be assured that you are in the best of hands with Michelle & Stephen representing you. The communication and service were fantastic. Highly recommend them!
Excellent service, friendly approach and attention to detail. Niall was extremely helpful and efficient at all times.
Savvy, experienced and cost effective in banking compliance disputes. Got the job done with a result better than my expectation.
Excellent efficient service, unbiased information and helpful explanation of the law in relation to my problem. Will use again.
The advice I was given was empowering and the personal service I received was reassuring and helped me look at my problem objectively.
Very helpful and made selling our property very straightforward
Sara and her colleagues in the Conveyancing Team offered a personal, prompt and thorough service throughout our transaction. They kept us updated regularly, responded to queries quickly and most importantly, prepared all the relevant paperwork quickly & correctly. I've used Blackstone on a number of occasions now and each time I've been really impressed.
I have known Emma for a number of years on both a personal and professional level, and have always found Blackstones to provide a thorough and concise service with not unreasonable fees.
Professional, determined, competent.
Amazing solicitor firm, dealt with a array of difficult situations we have experienced over the years. Highly recommended ! Their commitment and attention to detail is second to none.
fantastic advice with a commercial lease. saved me a fortune.
Thanks a lot, Andrew,
I used Blackstone for the purchase of my house. It was far from straightforward due to issues with the seller and I was updated regularly and my questions and concerns were addressed swiftly. I can thoroughly recommend them.
Blackstone provides an excellent service with their professional team equipped with great knowledge of the Real Estate.
Dear Emma Nawaz
I find Emma Nawaz absolutely fantastic in all she does. A true professional of the highest calibre.
I cant compliment the quality of her work enough. She is a "sharp cookie" and i would definitely want her on my side on any litigious OR difficult issue.
She is calm cool and very astute and pragmatic in her advice and this is very important to any business.

A massive asset to have EMMA ON YOUR SIDE

SANJAY SHAH
HEAD OF MIRASA DEVELOPMENTS
Great service, persistently managing and chasing third parties. I will use again
Fantastic support with a difficult shareholders dispute.
Very nice polite