Blackstone Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blackstone Solicitors
Live Chat, Email
Read Blackstone Solicitors  Reviews
They have been very helpful when we needed help the most.
Very professional and helpful. Nick provides a super service. Thank you
Excellent service and good communication throughout sales process.
I have worked with Michelle Rothburn for over 15 years. She is a fantastic property lawyer. She is always organised and on top of things. I know things are in safe hands with Michelle and her colleague Judith.
I would like to thank Blackstone solicitors for their professional and friendly advice they gave to me to help me through a distressing experience. Thankfully the outcome was very satisfactory. If I require the help of a solicitor in the future I will not hesitate to contact them again.
I have always held Judith Chesters in the highest regard. Judith recently acted for me in an abortive house sale with her usual care and efficiency. Everyone I met during several visits to your office were most friendly and helpful.
I've used Blackstones for both wills and conveyancing and always found them helpful, friendly and professional. Judith Chesters pulled all the stops out to make sure a complicated property transfer went through on time and showed me kindness and understanding throughout. I would recommend them without question.
Excellent and professional service. Extremely impressed.
Blackstone provided not only excellent Legal advice but also excellent client care. It was a pleasure dealing with the team.
Always received high quality service
I was very happy with the service provided by Judith Chesters and her team from the Hale branch of Blackstone Solicitors. I'm Swiss and had to deal with my grandparents estate in Hale. Judith really made it easier for me and solved every single problem I had. Thank you!
Emma is very kind and attentive, reassuring, and with very good knowledge, caring, personal attention. We had a successful case.
Great law firm and very helpful and quick.
Fantastic service on a complex case. We were well informed throughout the process and would thoroughly recommend them.
The service I was received I could definitely say that was well timed, accurate and has been done as quick as I could imagine.
I should be failing in my duty if I do not extend my gratitude for solving my major issue with a a very large multinational financial institutions it took you one week to bring to conclusion this problem to my full satisfaction. Again thank you very much. Rashid
I recieved very good sevice and advice given to me on a week to week basis. I would strongly recomend Blackstone.
Anjali and Ashona and very prompt, both assets to your company.
Very professional, efficient and friendly staff.
Blackstone Solicitorswas very prompt with answering my queries. Very detailed in what they do. Overall i am very hppy with the service provided by Blackstone Solicitors.
Blackstone Solicitors is rated 4.90 based on 31 reviews