Blackstone Solicitors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Blackstone Solicitors
Live Chat, Email
"Blackstone Solicitorswas very prompt with answering my queries. Very detailed in what they do. Overall i am very hppy with the service provided by Blackstone Solicitors."
"Judith and her team were quick to respond to all the issues and queries promptly thereby ensuring the sale of my property kept progressing in a forward momentum. It was imperative that the timeframe I had stated for exchange and completion was met and I am pleased to say it was. I would recommend them as solicitors of choice for any property matters."
"Lisa was so helpful and gave me a great deal of confidence that the problem would be sorted out with her expertise"
"they were very helpful and achieved a satisfactory result after a great deal of persistence on their part Thanks"
"Communicative, cost effective and commercially savvy. Advice is technically astute and sensible. Highly recommend them."
"I have been kept up to date on any developments and the reception staff are most helpful. Overall very pleased with the service."
"Highly recommended ."
"I am glad with your services , and you all done very well , Many thanks for your help. Best wishes Regards"
"I WOULD RECOMMEND BLACK STONE. VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE."
"Very good service"
"Worked with Richard and he is excellent at his job, informative and friendly."
"Under a very stressful situation my solicitor, Hanna Kirk represented me in the most professional and yet friendly way possible. At every step of the way she kept me informed of the current situation and I felt she was extremely approachable at all times. With a successful result at trial I cannot thank Hannah and Blackstone Solicitors enough. I would highly recommended their service and would definitely use them again should the need arise."
Blackstone Solicitors is rated 4.92 based on 12 reviews