Blackstone Solicitors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Blackstone Solicitors
Live Chat, Email
"I have been kept up to date on any developments and the reception staff are most helpful. Overall very pleased with the service."
"Highly recommended ."
"I am glad with your services , and you all done very well , Many thanks for your help. Best wishes Regards"
"I WOULD RECOMMEND BLACK STONE. VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE."
"Very good service"
"Worked with Richard and he is excellent at his job, informative and friendly."
"Under a very stressful situation my solicitor, Hanna Kirk represented me in the most professional and yet friendly way possible. At every step of the way she kept me informed of the current situation and I felt she was extremely approachable at all times. With a successful result at trial I cannot thank Hannah and Blackstone Solicitors enough. I would highly recommended their service and would definitely use them again should the need arise."
Blackstone Solicitors is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews