Blackstone Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blackstone Solicitors
Live Chat, Email
Read Blackstone Solicitors  Reviews
I am most impressed with Mrs Nawaz's professionalism, knowledge and expertise; not to mention her human touch. She fillled me with reassurance and confidence in a very challenging time.
I had a problem with bank account closer and received legal help and support from Blackstone Solicitors. They sorted the problem. I recommand Blackstone Solicitors for anyone whose bank account is closed or have received discriminatory treatment for being Iranian. They have been immensely successful in such cases.
I recently sold a property and refinanced a few others. Michelle Rothburn, has represented me for over 20 years in a number of property transactions throughout the uk and as usual worked through all the requirements that the banks and the buyers solicitors asked of us. I would also like to thank nick and Judith for all their help in these transactions. I would highly recommend Michelle and her team Many thanks Patrick McCloskey Director Castlefarm estates
Sara Hughes is exceptional. She pays incredible attention to detail in the enquiry stage and turn around time is fast. She also provided very pragmatic advice on issues that cropped up and was on hand step by step through the exchange and completion process. Highly recommend.
Excellent service provided by Ashona and Niyusha. Efficient, professional and easily contactable. I would definitely use this service again.
I cannot recommend Niall enough. I think Blackstone's are an incredible firm, they are always incredibly quick at responding to queries, their guidance is always highly appreciated, and the professionalism of all involved is second-to-none. Another couple of people who I feel should have some recognition too. Ashona was my point of contact when I first started this role, and her help has been unprecedented. Niyusha is always ready to take a call and talk me through something when I am confused. Take care everyone, hope you are your families are safe, well and keeping on.
Great work by team, from Lease renewals, New Leases and the speedy reaction to Lease Breaks
Very conscientious and detailed. Friendly but efficient.
Thank you for assisting us with the selling and purchasing of properties. We appreciate your advice and patience during the difficult phases. All the best with warm regards.
They have been very helpful when we needed help the most.
Very professional and helpful. Nick provides a super service. Thank you
Blackstone Solicitors is rated 4.94 based on 65 reviews