Blackstone Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blackstone Solicitors
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Blackstone Solicitors  Reviews
Sara Hughes is exceptional. She pays incredible attention to detail in the enquiry stage and turn around time is fast. She also provided very pragmatic advice on issues that cropped up and was on hand step by step through the exchange and completion process. Highly recommend.
Excellent service provided by Ashona and Niyusha. Efficient, professional and easily contactable. I would definitely use this service again.
Sara Hughes dealt with the sale of my late Father's flat extremely efficiently and professionally. I found her no nonsense and uncomplicated explanation of matters refreshing and easy to understand and everything ran very smoothly, especially considering the shear volume of work during the current climate added with the demand for stamp duty holiday completions. Thank you very much Sara, we will be recommending you!! Kind regards, Jo Ingram
Amazing help advice and patience from Sara Hughes with quick responses and reassurance. Without her, completion by June 30th would have been impossible - she was the star solicitor in our conveyancing chain.
The attention to detail and commitment that Sara has shown throughout the year long buying process of my new property has been second-to-none. Ensuring that every detail was correct to future-proof the property if I decide to sell has been invaluable and I cannot thank Sara enough for ensuring that this happened, even when we thought it might not! For anyone wanting to know that they are getting the correct advice and guidance, I would recommend Sara Hughes and Blackstone Solicitors.
I am most impressed with Mrs Nawaz's professionalism, knowledge and expertise; not to mention her human touch. She fillled me with reassurance and confidence in a very challenging time.
I had a problem with bank account closer and received legal help and support from Blackstone Solicitors. They sorted the problem. I recommand Blackstone Solicitors for anyone whose bank account is closed or have received discriminatory treatment for being Iranian. They have been immensely successful in such cases.
I recently sold a property and refinanced a few others. Michelle Rothburn, has represented me for over 20 years in a number of property transactions throughout the uk and as usual worked through all the requirements that the banks and the buyers solicitors asked of us. I would also like to thank nick and Judith for all their help in these transactions. I would highly recommend Michelle and her team Many thanks Patrick McCloskey Director Castlefarm estates
Very professional and helpful. Nick provides a super service. Thank you
Judith Chesters was amazing during our house Sale and Purchase. But she also has a fabulous team. We, like many others were chasing the stamp duty holiday period to complete on our house purchase. Having lived in our property for 35 years the move was quite daunting. We consider ourselves intelligent people but the legal jargon at times left us flummoxed. We had no need to worry because Blackstone solicitors guide you through every step. Thankyou. You’ll be in safe hands if you choose Blackstones.
I cannot recommend Niall enough. I think Blackstone's are an incredible firm, they are always incredibly quick at responding to queries, their guidance is always highly appreciated, and the professionalism of all involved is second-to-none. Another couple of people who I feel should have some recognition too. Ashona was my point of contact when I first started this role, and her help has been unprecedented. Niyusha is always ready to take a call and talk me through something when I am confused. Take care everyone, hope you are your families are safe, well and keeping on.
Great work by team, from Lease renewals, New Leases and the speedy reaction to Lease Breaks
Very conscientious and detailed. Friendly but efficient.
Thank you for assisting us with the selling and purchasing of properties. We appreciate your advice and patience during the difficult phases. All the best with warm regards.
They have been very helpful when we needed help the most.
Judith and her team were quick to respond to all the issues and queries promptly thereby ensuring the sale of my property kept progressing in a forward momentum. It was imperative that the timeframe I had stated for exchange and completion was met and I am pleased to say it was. I would recommend them as solicitors of choice for any property matters.
Blackstone Solicitors is rated 4.94 based on 70 reviews