Blackstone Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blackstone Solicitors
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Blackstone Solicitors  Reviews
I have been kept up to date on any developments and the reception staff are most helpful. Overall very pleased with the service.
Highly recommended .
I am glad with your services , and you all done very well , Many thanks for your help. Best wishes Regards
I WOULD RECOMMEND BLACK STONE. VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE.
Very good service
Worked with Richard and he is excellent at his job, informative and friendly.
Under a very stressful situation my solicitor, Hanna Kirk represented me in the most professional and yet friendly way possible. At every step of the way she kept me informed of the current situation and I felt she was extremely approachable at all times. With a successful result at trial I cannot thank Hannah and Blackstone Solicitors enough. I would highly recommended their service and would definitely use them again should the need arise.
Very nice polite
Emma is very kind and attentive, reassuring, and with very good knowledge, caring, personal attention. We had a successful case.
Great law firm and very helpful and quick.
Judith and her team were quick to respond to all the issues and queries promptly thereby ensuring the sale of my property kept progressing in a forward momentum. It was imperative that the timeframe I had stated for exchange and completion was met and I am pleased to say it was. I would recommend them as solicitors of choice for any property matters.
Blackstone Solicitors is rated 4.94 based on 71 reviews