Blackstone Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Blackstone Solicitors
Live Chat, Email
Read Blackstone Solicitors  Reviews
I cannot recommend Niall enough. I think Blackstone's are an incredible firm, they are always incredibly quick at responding to queries, their guidance is always highly appreciated, and the professionalism of all involved is second-to-none.
Another couple of people who I feel should have some recognition too. Ashona was my point of contact when I first started this role, and her help has been unprecedented. Niyusha is always ready to take a call and talk me through something when I am confused.
Take care everyone, hope you are your families are safe, well and keeping on.
Great work by team, from Lease renewals, New Leases and the speedy reaction to Lease Breaks
I recently sold a property and refinanced a few others. Michelle Rothburn, has represented me for over 20 years in a number of property transactions throughout the uk and as usual worked through all the requirements that the banks and the buyers solicitors asked of us. I would also like to thank nick and Judith for all their help in these transactions. I would highly recommend Michelle and her team
Many thanks
Patrick McCloskey
Director
Castlefarm estates
Very conscientious and detailed. Friendly but efficient.
Thank you for assisting us with the selling and purchasing of properties. We appreciate your advice and patience during the difficult phases.
All the best with warm regards.
They have been very helpful when we needed help the most.
Very professional and helpful. Nick provides a super service. Thank you
Excellent service and good communication throughout sales process.
I have worked with Michelle Rothburn for over 15 years. She is a fantastic property lawyer. She is always organised and on top of things. I know things are in safe hands with Michelle and her colleague Judith.
I would like to thank Blackstone solicitors for their professional and friendly advice they gave to me to help me through a distressing experience. Thankfully the outcome was very satisfactory.
If I require the help of a solicitor in the future I will not hesitate to contact them again.
I have always held Judith Chesters in the highest regard. Judith recently acted for me in an abortive house sale with her usual care and efficiency.
Everyone I met during several visits to your office were most friendly and helpful.
I've used Blackstones for both wills and conveyancing and always found them helpful, friendly and professional. Judith Chesters pulled all the stops out to make sure a complicated property transfer went through on time and showed me kindness and understanding throughout. I would recommend them without question.
Excellent and professional service. Extremely impressed.
Blackstone provided not only excellent Legal advice but also excellent client care. It was a pleasure dealing with the team.
Always received high quality service
I was very happy with the service provided by Judith Chesters and her team from the Hale branch of Blackstone Solicitors. I'm Swiss and had to deal with my grandparents estate in Hale. Judith really made it easier for me and solved every single problem I had. Thank you!
Emma is very kind and attentive, reassuring, and with very good knowledge, caring, personal attention. We had a successful case.
Great law firm and very helpful and quick.
Fantastic service on a complex case. We were well informed throughout the process and would thoroughly recommend them.
The service I was received I could definitely say that was well timed,
accurate and has been done as quick as I could imagine.
Blackstone Solicitors is rated 4.93 based on 56 reviews