Black Hair Care Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Black Hair Care
"Just as expected"
Pat Hinds
"I love the product Adds shine and moisture, not greasy"
"I was having difficult getting this product from my local hair shop in London. In fact a friend purchase my first one for me in America. So I am delighted to have been able to order it online, and it came very quickly. Five stars!!"
"I feel the products are quality and worth the purchase."
"Good service, got what I ordered"
"Great customer service and items arrive on time."
"Excellent service , went out of their way to find the product for me and recommended the perfect solution. I would highly recommend."
"Worst CS I ever encountered I completed my order on the 25th of September received no notification for shipment for the following 4 days ! So i Emailed the CS twice until finally someone replied back on the 3rd of October that the uk parcel are charging extra 17£ Thats why my order is on hold and I need to pay this amount in order to get my order! I did pat the extra 17 £ and then Emailed them back a couple of times before they shipped my order till today the 10th of October I haven’t received the parcel yet ."
"First time using this company. Brilliant price, great service. Will definitely be using again"
"Sent very quick and got samples with my purchase will defiantly use them again"
"Worth the purchase.love it."
"First time ordering from this website. It was a very professional service. Items arrive in good time and well packaged."
"Wonderful products.. I live in a area where products for my type of hair are not available. Website choices is brilliant"
"The website offers all the hair products at need at affordable prices. Delivery is quick and well packaged. I will order again."
"The product arrived quickly and the price was fair."
"Very quick delivery, thank you!"
"Wrong item sent out by mistake sent a few emails to which I had no response causing me to leave a bad review about poor communication -wish I didn’t as I received the correct item the following week with lots of samples of other products. Thanks"
"I was very pleased with the quick efficient service, particularly liked the tracking of my order."
"Great product very impressed with the various items purchased."
"Very prompt delivery of the product I ordered and product itself is excellent. top marks"
"All the products I’ve ever bought from blackhaircare.co.uk has always been just as described on the website and is always good quality. Even when I had to cancel an item I just emailed and Robert was very helpful and sorted a refund and an order cancellation ASAP. I appreciate this online hair company because I’m a student and I’m busy with full time uni and part time work so I don’t have time to head off to the shops sometimes to buy hair products so having a company like this has been very helpful in terms of getting the same hair products I would usually get from the hair shop but right at my very door step. So thank you so much!:)"
"Second time I have placed an order, great delivery, items well packaged in excellent condition"
"Great Service and speedy delivery. Their product are amazing. Would like not more within the Avlon range, but I will certainly be ordering more in future."
Black Hair Care is rated 4.58 based on 247 reviews