Black Hair Care Reviews

Read Black Hair Care Reviews

welcome@blackhaircare.co.uk

Kemp House
160 City Road

I was very happy with the speed with which my products arrived as well as the prices for the products. They have the main ranges and all the good ones for affordable and fair prices. I was able to find everything in one place and have it delivered to my home, and it was fantastic!
Hey Christina,

We're pleased that you loved the service and our website.
Thank you for the fantastic review and your positive comments!!

We really appreciate your great feedback
Kind Regards
Team BHC
Good selection of products
The products were slightly more than I would have paid in the shop but they came well packaged and in very quick time - about 2 days.
They have been a godsend this past year. Professional and timely and a good range of products to keep me happy 😊
Will continue shopping
Securely packaged with care. Shows that this business takes customer service seriously, thank you.
I am extremely pleased with my purchase my hair has improved fallout is much less my hair feels nourished x
Black Hair Care 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Efficient and fast service and they keep you updated every step of the way - from shipment to delivery.
It is not the first time I've used Black Hair Care to order my items.

They are a very good company who get my order to me as quickly as possible and keep me updated as and when they deliver.

If they don't have what you order in stock, they will call you and ask you if you want an alternative, or give you your refund.

An added bonus was, I needed to call, and a gentleman with a very sexy voice answered. 😄😄😄 LOL

Yep! I'd recommend them. LOL
I bought some products (Curly Kids) for my 3 year old’s beautiful curls and we are thrilled so far. They help to tame the frizz and smell amazing. Great choice of products and quick delivery. Thanks.
Really good prices. The items were well packaged and very quick delivery.
My order was delivered very quickly and each product was very secure. Couldn't be happier with my purchase!
Amazingly packed and amazing prices wouldn’t want to go anywhere else again
Everything delivered on time. No complaints. Quick service
Safely packaged and arrived early :)
Great company, fast and safe delivery + love Aunt Jackie's products, they saved my daughter's coiled hair, they smell divine as well. Definitely buy it again!
Great service, speedy delivery.
The products are really good value
Items arrived as described and quickly.
Great service!
Good Efficient Service
Excellent Products
Quick delivery and very helpful customer service with prompt response times.
Delivery was so fast and safely packaged, very impressed with service provided
Black Hair Care is rated 4.74 based on 1,677 reviews