Black Hair Care Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Black Hair Care
"Delivery was quick and also got some free samples. Thanks"
"Good range of products. Easy to use site. Order arrived quickly and well packed. Thanks."
"First time ordering... Great products, good service, neatly packed and speedy delivery... Thank you! :) We will be back!"
"I love the products and delivery are always quick."
"If you want to be completely ripped off, by all means order from this website. I made an order by express delivery on Wednesday 31st Nov. It got to Saturday 3rd Nov. Nothing. I had to email the company twice just to get a response out of them who advised me my order had been dispatched on Thursday 1st Nov and should be with me on Monday. It’s now Tuesday 6th Nov and still nothing. I rang and had this displeasure of speaking with Robert who quite frankly, had a stinking, sarcastic attitude. He told me it must be Royal Mail’s fault. I asked for a tracking number. He refused. He eventually gave it me and also thought to mention one of my items “wasn’t in stock” i asked Robert why it took him 6 days for anyone to tell me this and why I wasn’t informed when i spoke to him 3 days previously. He told me he had “only just got the note” (6 days later) and will refund me. That’s fine- but why has it took ME to call up to be notified of this? I asked him why the money had been taken out of my account for an item that didn’t exist and was in stock on the website. His exact words were “ well obviously the money is going to come out of your bank.” So this company is openly taking money out of your account for items that don’t exist and don’t tell you despite numerous opportunities. I questioned the fact that he surely would have seen this note when he looked on my account when we spoke on saturday. He told me he “can’t look” on my account. Again with a sarcastic manner. How can somebody who was able to tell me when my order was apparantly due, and deal with my query, not be able to look on my account? He also told me i would receive my order on Tuesday 6th Nov, then 5 minutes later told me the item had actually already been attempted to be delivered that morning. Another lie? Now we get to the part where i actually get my order- still wondering why my order took 6 days to arrive when i paid for express delivery. I open the package, only to read the invoice note that states in black and white my order was NOT dispatched until Sunday 4th November. Another lie told by Robert on Saturday 3rd Nov, that it was dispatched on Thursday 1st Nov. So basically he had made up an order that hadn’t even been dispatched yet. Oh, if you’re thinking of ordering Dark and Lovely Anti-Breakage Oil, don’t bother - it is discontinued but still there in black and white on the website for people to order and be charged for. Another lie from Robert who simply told me it was out of stock. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SHAMBLES OF A WEBSITE!!!!!"
"Very happy with my order."
"Speedy Service! Brilliant Products"
"First time to use it. Useful user friendly website. The service was quick and the item arrived on time."
"The product were exactly what I was looking for my mom, the website is really optimal and clear, the shipping was really fast =) I didn't encounter any problem. The 4 bottles of hair product I've ordered were perfectly wrapped. Thank you Blackhairecare"
"Quick delivery, very nice products, nicely wrapped. I’ll definitely order again!"
"Quick delivery, and genuine Aunt Jackies products. Will certainly use this company again."
"Delivery right on time. Loving the products."
"Really quick service, all my products arrived undamaged. Ordered the products for my daughters hair and she was excited to try them out."
"The service was absolutely amazing, arrived within the week of ordering. I adore all the products I got and will definitely be ordering from here again as this is the cheapest that I have seen Aunt Jackie’s be sold x"
"Honestly,i was quite worried after I made the purchase as I wasnt sure it would get here in a good condition. BHC exceeded my expectations. looking forward to placing more orders!"
"Excellent customer service from Black Hair care! There was a product issue with our order, no fault of Black Hair care. They went out of their way in a professional and friendly manner to make sure that the customer was happy! I'd highly recommend them."
"Love that I got everything I wanted on one platform"
"Good website!!! Found loads of things I wanted to buy for my hair."
"1st class service, thank you :-)"
"Emailed asking to return an object due to it causing my hair to be incredibly frizzy and received no response"
Black Hair Care is rated 4.73 based on 40 reviews