Black Hair Care Reviews

Omo Uwuwonse
Black Hair Care 4 star review on 4th June 2020
Yvonne Campbell
More Photos & Videos
I LOVE SOF N FREE ITS SO FULL OF MOISTURE IT IS A GOOD MOISTURIZER, AN DOESNT FEEL EXTRA GREASY. GOOD ON NATURAL HAIR .
Great product and excellent purchasing experience. Packaging was also excellent, ensuring that my product arrived in perfect condition. Package arrived in time as advised. Will be visiting this seller again without doubt. Thank you for a great online purchasing experience.
Good product, good service, highly recommend!
I found the products competitively priced and the service first class. Very efficient online company.
Haven't seen any results as of yet, but that might just be because its been 5 days. However everything about this product and company is highly proffessional. Ease of checkout was simple, the delivery process was quick and effortless and the packaging was quite neat and compact. Id give this more stars if my beard grew out before I left this review.
Excellent products at great prices. Reliable service and delivery
love the products, the smell is amazing, can’t review if it worked yet coz it’s only been a week
Very good products arrived on time
Products smell delicious! Also great for me and my sons hair. Makes it so curly just love it! Have recommended. My sister recommended this to me so glad I listened!
So pleased with all the products I got from black hair care!! Great quality products, good value and super fast shipping. Thanks so much xx
The products came packed really good and the delivery was fast very happy with my purchase
We're pleased you enjoyed the service and products

Muito bom produto. Gostei. Obrigada
Got products I’ve never seen anywhere else. Fast delivery. Will be buying again very soon

very quick and helpful! would 100% recommend
We're pleased you enjoyed the service and products
Very sticky and gloopy
Reminds me of Pva glue!
Came on time very pleased with the service .thank you very much

Team BHC
super fast delivery and a great product! really helped my poor hair! have already recommned to friends!
Update.
Finally Royal Mail got their act together and delivered my order, this was after Black Hair Care got involved. I have been using the hair oil for the last few days and my hair is becoming softer with slightly less breakage when combing. The customer service from Black Hair Care has been exceptional .
Hey Sonja,

Were pleased that you finally got your package and enjoying your Castor Oil.

Kind Regards
Team BHC
Great company, delivery and communication was also very good

Team BHC.
Found Black Hair Care online & wasn’t sure what to expect, but it was a great fast service. Products were shipped out the next morning having ordered the night before & it arrived within 2 days. Products were as I ordered & packaged well. Will definitely order from them again, as the prices were excellent compared to the high street, where I would have usually bought from. I definitely plan to purchase any other products from here in the future after having an excellent, quick & efficient service with great prices! Definitely a business worth supporting.
Hey
Thank you for the amazing review, were happy you enjoyed the website, service and products.

We appreciate your feedback