Black Hair Care Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Black Hair Care
"Great service! Fast delivery."
"My first order with Black Hair care was sent speedily and was well packaged. One of the items was wrong and I called and the correct item was sent out. Their customer service is excellent."
"This was my first order with Black Hair Care. The products I ordered were delivered quickly and well packaged so no breakages. Overall I am really pleased with the experience."
"Shipped quickly and a great range of products that are hard to find yet I've heard a lot about! Will return to this site again."
"Hello Black Hair Care, I found your website, whilst looking for a particular product and found you to be extremely competitively priced. To navigate and place my order was simple. It came within the 2-4 days and was boxed and wrapped very well. My first experience with BHC has been excellent and I will be using your services again. Thank you! Very satisfied customer Michelle"
"Excellent service, beautifully packaged, i will purchase again, thank you, x"
"I had an issue with my order and it was quickly handled. I can't get these products in my local hair store so I'm very happy I found Black Hair Care."
"Products arrive within a reasonable time and neatly packaged as always."
"Product very expensive but, was securely packed and arrived in an acceptable time-frame."
"I received my parcel in a very good condition."
"It's been two weeks and I still have not received my items,would prefer a refund."
"Lack of communication issues with order paid for delivery with parcel force and was told would arrive Christmas Eve still no order or response to email"
"Excellent customer service and speedy delivery. The curly kids hair care range is perfect for my son's hair."
"Came really quick and I love the products!"
"I was having difficult getting this product from my local hair shop in London. In fact a friend purchase my first one for me in America. So I am delighted to have been able to order it online, and it came very quickly. Five stars!!"
"Got this for my dad for Christmas to tame his wily beard! Really good sizes of products and all have a pleasant scent. I added a small beard brush to the box. Very happy and would purchase again."
"Very happy with my products. There was an issue with the product I wanted and BHC were very accommodating and replaced it with no question. Great customer service and delivery was very speedy, I would definitely buy from BHC again. J Ashanti"
"I've brought these products for my partner, he is exceptionally happy with the gift, I'm exceptionally happy with the service and updates I had from the company."
"Great and quick service! Got everything I needed."
"Great products!"