Black Hair Care Reviews

Read Black Hair Care Reviews

welcome@blackhaircare.co.uk

Kemp House
160 City Road

I was very happy with the speed with which my products arrived as well as the prices for the products. They have the main ranges and all the good ones for affordable and fair prices. I was able to find everything in one place and have it delivered to my home, and it was fantastic!
Hey Christina, We're pleased that you loved the service and our website. Thank you for the fantastic review and your positive comments!! We really appreciate your great feedback Kind Regards Team BHC
good products and easy access
I purchased a Curly Kids hair set and the results have been fantastic - beautiful soft, defined curls - it's made such a difference to my daughter's hair. My order arrived quickly after it was placed.
Bought this for my daughter who has 4C hair first wash since I’ve purchased and loving it smells amazing. Also the knot on my watch is magical.
Item/s i recieved were not what i purchased, made a complaint and they are yet to reply or refund.
I just started using the products love them already
Loved my experience
Excellent services
Good product and does what it says and effect noticeable from first use.Best product so far
2nd order from here. Again a quick reliable delivery, good prices compared to the high street & easy website to order from. Very happy with order.
Fast delivery. Excellent products, particularly the 3 in 1 shampoo, conditioner and body wash and the pre-shave cream.
Fast and reliable delivery. Received a few free samples of products I will be definitely purchasing on my next order
Ever since using, my daughters hair feels so light weight and bouncy.
Quick and easy
Fast and Great service!
Great supplier of black hair care products. Never disappointed. Despatched on time with despatch info too.
Great customer service sourcing a product that was out of stock everywhere! Thank you!!
I have bought products from this company before and they are brilliant. Well priced items x
I bought it for my girlfriend and she loved it!
Amazing products, incredibly speedy delivery, and products are packaged with great care!
Fast shipping, great service