Black Hair Care Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Black Hair Care
"I have used this product before but got a better deal purchasing it from Black Hair Car. Cheaper postage and quicker deliver. So glad I found this site"
"Very pleased with my order everything I was looking for I got."
"The box came quickly and everything was intact and well packed. Very happy with my purchase."
"Bought the curly kids hair care line, which I absolutely love so far. I live in the UK and literally could not find them anywhere else. Products came quickly, and I recommend purchasing from Black Hair Care!"
"I managed to get most of what I wanted. Order came really fast and well packaged. Will be buying more soon."
"im happy with my purchase, i got the 1-2 day delivery option which was only £1 extra than normal delivery, and i think it was priced well as i got alot of stuff, and it came on the second day before 9am with parcel force, which i appreciate because i usually receive packages from anywhere else after 1pm. everything was packaged well, everything was individually bubble wrapped, which i think is important with liquid products to take these precautions, better safe than sorry, i am really happy with the selection of products from this website and the good price considering i cannot find the same products anywhere else in the UK unless the price has been bumped up massively, that is really good and i will continue to shop from here and recommend friends and family, the only thing is i didnt get a tracking number after i got the item has been shipped email, and i tried to go on my profile on the website and it wouldnt work, i clicked on it over and over, refreshed the page, and nothing would happen, my package came so quickly so it wasnt an issue but if i wanted to check it or change delivery date or add a safe place or whatever i couldnt so that needs fixing. All in all im happy with the service thankyou blackhaircare.co.uk"
"This is the first time me using this company and product Sulphur8 medicated conditioner and I'm so happy with everything from purchasing to delivery to using the product I have synthetic dreads and the itch was getting unbearable I have used this product once upto now and the itch has nearly gone :) I will definitely be using this company again thank you"
"I love Black Hair Care...your product range is fantastic and generally you have everything in stock. You make buying black hair products, effortless! Thank you"
"Good price, quick delivery, packaged well"
"Customer service is poor don’t do as they say they will still waiting for refund for shipping which was promised by Robert after waiting nearly two weeks for items"
"is what i expected"
"Great company and it is so hard to get some great hair products from a local store but with bhc they got everything you need."
"No response to issues. Returned products as wrong items received Phone number goes straight to voicemail."
"Excellent service, way too much packaging. There was a box, padding, wrapping … Next time, please just seal the container with tape and use a mailing bag."
"Products arrived just as ordered and promptly."
"My order arrived quickly. This site has products I haven’t seen elsewhere in the UK. The delivery is also affordable. I will continue buying my hair products from here!"
"arrived quickly everything wrapped individually in tissue and bubble wrap love the products i will be back for more!!!"
"Took a while to come but good products."
"I didn’t get one of the items in my order"
"Great range of products and advice on products. Ease of ordering and quick delivery. Items were packed in tissue paper and bubble wrap. Highly recommend and will definitely order again. Thank you"
Black Hair Care is rated 4.63 based on 155 reviews