Bioresonance Therapy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioresonance Therapy
Telephone
Read Bioresonance Therapy Reviews

Tell us how Bioresonance Therapy made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
P Wright I heard about this treatment from a friend and decided to try it out. I only had one treatment as the practice was a long way to travel but I did feel the benefit after one treatment, I would certainly try it again if I were a lot nearer to the treatment centre. I have been recovering from M.E. and feel that I would it would be helpful if I could arrange regular treatments. P.Wright
Over the years I have consulted with many different bio resonance practitioners. Of all of them I have found Chris and David to be excellent. They have the latest and best Bicom equipment. They have an expert understanding and work in a very logical way. They are very pleasant to work with and have a very helpful, understanding manner. And above all we have made a great deal of progress at a deep level. I greatly appreciate their help to improve my health.
My appointments with Chris had a huge impact on my health and helped my son with lactose intolerance too. I have CFS / ME and bioresonance has slowly brought me back from being very, very poorly to health again. It is such an amazing treatment! Thoroughly recommend anyone to try it and it. I love how it works, it really just feels as though it reminds my body how it needs to work to be healthy and my body listens and starts working much better. It really has changed my life.
I’ve been visiting Chris once a month for 15 months now. Chris advised me of foods to avoid which most of the time I do. I have much more energy than in the past, I sleep much better & my skin is much better.
I have only had the initial consultation, but I am booked in for further therapy sessions and I intend to have quite a few. Chris is a very nice person. I am a scientist and fully believe in the theory of bioresonance therapy. Chris was very thorough and once on to the treatment side of the session, I definitely felt an inner calm. Chris told me that some people feel tired after the treatments, especially the first ones and indeed later that evening, I felt so drained. Really, really drained. My sleep is pretty awful, but I definitely slept better that night. For the following 3 days I felt more depressed than I ever have done and was not motivated to do anything. Really depressed. Then on the 4th day it all vanished. The treatment had certainly done something. I am looking forward to the next session. I was expecting a report or print out of the results, but I didn't get that. Hopefully I will get that at my next treatment session. I would certainly recommend people try this.
I have health problems more than one year. GP did lots of checks but can't find what is the main problem. Bioresonance Theraphy helped me to understand my all body condition. Scaned my all body and showed my each organ separately. I feel impressed.
I have been very impressed with the overall service and treatment from Reson8 and happily recommend them to all my friends and family. Thank you Chris & David!
Bioresanance therapy seems to be just what we are looking for to get rid of allergies and put us in good health.
Update January 2020 ... Unfortunately I am unable to take advantage of Biores in the future as I have an implanted dual chamber pacemaker. For anyone considering bioresonance with David or Chris I would strongly recommend. It's made a massive difference to my life. Previous review - My brief history : Six and a half years with Lyme Disease only medically diagnosed in 2013 and subsequently treated with IV antibiotics and varied medications with very little relief. Anyone who suffers with Lyme Disease will appreciate my situation. I visited David Franklin at Bioresonance in Leeds who conducted a scan, identified evidence of Lyme and multiple co-infections and initiated treatment, I was also recommended to undertake a Parasitic cleanse and daily dosage of apple cider vinegar. Six weeks later I felt a definite improvement. There is a long journey ahead but I feel positive for the future. Many thanks to David and Chris.”
I chose Biores alongside a multitude of complementary therapies in my alternative approach to treating a cancer and, continue to - even after being given the all clear - as support for my energy levels & immune system. Chris is always sensitive, supportive and remains abreast of its new applications. He's are also well read and familiar with alternative/ complementary approaches to most health conditions for which Biores would be of benefit & support. I would encourage anyone to use this form of non-intrusive therapy to support their approach to wellness.
"Chris was very professional and reassuring. I was also very impressed with the equipment used and it allayed my anxiety. It picked up on the parasites in my body which was partly the cause of my recurring ear infection. I was going to the hospital at intervals for them clear debris from my ear canal. After seeing Chris on two occasions I could actually hear properly again. The hospital after many tests could not find the cause of this recurring ear infection. After seeing Chris and then going back to the hospital they were surprised to see that the ear had improved and they did not need to give me the planned operation to remove excess skin in the ear canal which they said was causing the deafness. There is still a little more work to be done so I plan to go back and see Chris so that I can have a totally clean bill of health. The delay in going back is due to travel, but distance should not be a problem where health is concerned. There is no one in London who has the expertise as Reson8 in Leeds" Yvonne M, London
I went on to bioresonance therapy at the clinic as part of an attempt to lose further weight given that no matter what I was trying my weight got stuck at a certain point. The session focused on breaking down the metabolic blocks, preventing the weight to shift further. The specialist also advised on certain foods that would be best to be avoided as potential intolerances and provided me with a tincture to take to help suppress the hunger. I saw a further shift in weight within a month (after taking on board the recommendations and continuing with the physical exercise).
Would definitely recommend this therapy for stop smoking as it definitely helps in eliminating the cravings for nicotine.
I started to see Chris after exhausting all over options. I had been feeling unwell for some time, experiencing flu like symptoms. I had my first appointment at the beginning of September 2019. After 3 months of weekly appointments I am going on to maintenance and hoping to see Chris every 3 weeks or so. Initially I experienced great exhaustion following treatment, but during December started to see the very real benefit. I am pleased that I persevered with treatment. I am now functioning as normal and have been symptom free for a full 4 weeks. Bioresonance has been one of those treatments that I have never really understood how it works, but it has worked for me.
I FOUND BIORESONANCE THERAPY VERY HELPFUL IT TOLD ME WHAT I NEEDED TO DO FOR MY ANXIETY AND WHAT FOODS WERE CAUSING THE PROBLEMS FOR MY IBS, AND ALSO CLEARED UP OTHER BOWEL PROBLEMS.
Bioresonance has made a real difference to my life. I have Lyme disease and Bioresonance has helped me in a way that GP’s and traditional medicine have not. Chris is an empathetic and knowledgeable practitioner and was a breath of fresh air after the constant battles I had with GP’s to even acknowledge my health issues!
Bioresonance Therapy is the only treatment that helped my daughter clear the intestinal bacteria. It is a very accurate diagnosis and a very easy procedure of treatment as you can manage it from distance and get the medicines delivered to you. Will definitely recommend bioresonance Therapy.
25 years ag I was experiencing a health crisis that seemingly baffled the medical profession. Everything they tried either didn't work or made me worse. A friend suggested I try Bioresonance after they'd had a positive experience and I'm so glad I did because the underlying cause of my health crisis was revealed. 6 months later following a radical change of diet and lifestyle, coupled with regular bioresonance treatments, I was feeling better than I could ever remember. Now, whenever my system gets out of balance a Bioresonance scan to reveal what's happening is always my first move and in spite of the fact they are nearly 3 hours away from where I live I always go to Reson8 in Leeds, because they are the most thorough and professional Bioesonance therapists I have experienced.
I was advised to seek out bioresonence treatment for a severe condition I have. Conventional medication is not being effective enough. My initial scan amazingly highlighted all the problems I was carrying, so the treatment began. I do not expect overnight recovery but have seen an increase in energy levels and therefore a better mindset towards my disease. Future ct scans will show its true effectiveness, but I intend to continue in the meantime.
I stopped smoking 3 years ago today with Bioresonance Therapy. I had stopped before using this method but stupidly started again because I couldn't quit the 'hand to mouth' habit. Since having Bioresonance Therapy on the 3rd of January 2017, I haven't smoked a single cigarette. To put this in context, I started smoking in my early teens and had been smoking for over 35 years, eventually smoking 60+ cigarettes per day. I was in bad physical shape, coughing like a hag and severely breathless on very little exertion. It would be disingenuous to say I stopped needing nicotine altogether (though with the right mindset/ appropriate strategies I believe this would have been possible). Having failed the first time due to habit, I consciously chose to vape instead. I have gradually reduced the nicotine content in my e-cigarette liquid over time and hope to quit entirely when I feel ready - maybe using Bioresonance Therapy! I honestly never thought I would be able to quit smoking - I loved it and felt I needed it but I can honestly say, I don't miss it at all. Maybe you would say I haven't been successful, given I am still vaping nicotine but I still feel a huge sense of achievement. I exercise daily and am fitter and healthier than I have ever been before. I have saved so much money that my family and I have been able to afford a couple of great holidays and I have saved many weeks of life by quitting. Before submitting this review, I checked my quit counter app. It might help, if you are still swithering: Amount saved: £32, 838.65 Cigarettes not smoked: 65, 677 Life saved: 32W, 4D, 1h, 5 m I am a firm believer in bioresonance therapy in helping to make behaviour change relatively painless.. You still need to want to do it, but for me it's been the most successful treatment in all of my years trying to quit - I wish you similar success :-)
Bioresonance Therapy is rated 4.74 based on 207 reviews