Bioresonance Therapy Reviews

Bioresonance Therapy 4 star review on 2nd January 2020
Mark
Bioresonance Therapy 4 star review on 25th November 2016
Janice F
I have had one therapy session so far with bioresonance
My health declined considerably over the last couple of years and I suffered an overall breakdown in my body, metabolism, digestion and joints .
It has been an extremely distressing time.

I have readings from the bicom including borellia and tick born confections, along with viral infections and food intolerances and stresses in different organs and systems
I have noticed the following from one disc remote session ( wearing the disc for 3 weeks,)
1.lowered fatigue
2.easier to get up earlier in the mornings
3.feeling that digestion is better , improved function in the bowels and evacuation ( so key to detoxing)
4. The persistent heaviness in the body has reduced.
5.better concentration and able to read a novel and finish it.
6. Ability to engage in more day to day essential.activities eg household chores , cooking and shopping.
7.much needed weight gain which is good news for me and hope to build on.
8.the joint pain has lessened and
This is a unique and innovative treatment and believe that this form of treatment needs to become more widespread . I wish I had discovered this treatment years ago.
Highly pleased had some immediate benefits which I didn’t expect straightaway I have family who have benefited in the past From this therapy So had confidence it is genuine and works it makes scientific sense when you think about it Can’t go into any more detail but I love to Elizabeth A
Bioresonnance instantly improved my energy levels and improved the side effects from chemo and radiation. It’s a must have support tool for me especially in my recovery from cancer. Can’t thank you enough for your help!
I had treatment last year but am still finding extra benefits of treatment. My tinnitus has greatly improved and some nights I don't have it at all. But the most noticeable improvement has been in my emotional state. I've had a much greater degree of positivity and a greater confidence in my own worth and abilities and after decades of mental health issues, this therapy is absolutely the reason why my life has taken a turn for the better. Dave at Reson8 asks what you're troubled with, and listens when you give the answers; and is expert at channelling the correct treatment in the right direction. Awesome!
I find this therapy to be extremely effective for my difficult to diagnose health problems. I notice the improvement immediately and as nothing else in my life has changed I feel that this definitely works for me. I would recommend that others try it and reach their own conclusions.
So far i have had 2 chip treatments and i'm so glad to see that already my allergy reactions are lessening! I'm also grateful for the opportunity to ask all my questions and get my answers whenever i need, they are so helpful!
I’ve been dealing with troublesome symptoms since end of 2016. I deteriorated massively this year and the GPs gave up on me due to my “bizarre” symptoms. I’m so glad i came across bioresonance therapy and particularly reson8. David has been very prompt replying whenever I’ve had any questions. The therapy has all been done remotely at home which is great during covid and saves the travel with being so ill. The therapy has decreased most of my symptoms within a few treatments already! Amazing! Would HIGHLY recommend this therapy. So grateful to David and this treatment!
Since using the treatment discs supplied by Reson8, I have noticed an improvement in my energy level (CFS), mental clarity/ brain fog and outlook, as well as a decrease in anxiety and all over muscle pain/ Fibromyalgia. These are just some of my issues that are being helped with Bioresonance Therapy and I highly recommend this treatment.
We have been searching for a cure for my daughter’s Asthma condition for many years and decided to try alternative medicines. We were skeptical at the beginning to use Bioresonance but were amazed at the results. After only 3 week we saw a near total recovery. I truly recommend this treatment.
I first started using Bioresonance Therapy in 2002 under a practitioner who has retired. I was taking 2 or 3 Voltoral a day to get me up and running in the morning due to ankylosing spondylitis, a disease that affects joints, bones, energy and mobility etc. I had been advised to wear neck braises, back corsets and injections in my spine al of which failed.
Following the Bioresonance tests for food allergies etc. I was placed on a diet cutting out sugar, mushrooms, wheat, bread, pork, milk and chocolate etc. for 6 weeks. I have not taken any medication since then or any of the foods.

Throughout the years I have been successfully treated for hay fever, viruses, food poisoning and the parasite giordia. In addition due to prostate cancer I had high levels of oestrogen and breast growth. The NHS failed me on all the above.

Towards the end of summer I started with hay fever again, unsuccessfully tried tablets from both chemists and doctors. I contacted David to seek consultation, however due to Covid-19 for the first time my tests were undertaken from my thumb prick blood sample. I have just finished wearing my second 3 week patch resulting in hay fever symptoms almost disappearing just before the pollen season ran out. In addition I left the foods out as suggested by David.

Soon to start my 3rd patch I have more mental and physical energy and the need to drink greater amounts of tea, coffee and water to remain hydrated has gone. As a result I don't have to get up in the night for the toilet which has also increased my energy levels due to a good nights sleep.

I am 74 and mountain bike 4 days a week and lift heavy weights for 3 days, my load has now gone up from 3 sets of 10 to 4 sets. Without Bicom over the years I would not have been able to do what I do now. Being tested is like seeing 4+ consultants at once!

John B
I've been having some treatment, via a chip sent in the post, after having an initial, detailed blood test. I'm currently on second round of treatment. Been going through severe trauma, extreme mental health issues and digestive problems, and numerous other minor problems. I felt an utter, miserable, mess with no hope. Scan showed a lot of problem areas, which was rather worrying. But I also felt a great relief, as the areas shown to be troublesome and most adversely affected were indeed those I felt were bad. So it was really good to actually see something which, had I gone to the doctor, I would not be able to see. Plus they would have filled me with anti depressants, anti anxiety tablets, and tablets to stop me from suffering so much diarrhoea and constipation. All of which mess around with your body so much, one thing gets assisted but it adversely affects other parts of your body. Anti depressants block me up and affect my brain function and eyesight, so I've had enough of those. With bio resonance from Reson8, so far, I've had significant changes in my mental health. I've experienced greater settling of my digestive system, and have managed to find some relief in many other areas. My general wellbeing has been enhanced. It's still early days, and I'm looking forward to another round of treatment to improve other issues. But for such an unintrusive treatment, for a modest outlay, it really is the best thing I've tried, and I would absolutely recommend it to everyone. Thank you Reson8, very much.
At first I was very skeptical... But can honestly say after a couple of sessions when I started to notice my issues improving, along with an understanding of the 'treatment' , I would highly recommend Bioresonance to anyone. Especially those who have been told there is no further treatment available. There is!!
It was reasonable effortless. I simple pi prick and I got my results. Due to covid I had to do it myself and wished there was a bit clearer instruction but aside from that it was perfect.
I had therapy for a skin condition and allergies and saw massive improvements with my 1st session.I didn’t need to visit them, I contacted reson8 via the website posted a blood sample in a kit what they provided for me , a short time later I received my treatment on a Bicom chip in the post , I would recommend reson8 to anybody .
Hi,
My name is Mariam I'm from the West Midlands. For a number of years I'v been having many health challenges from food intolerances to severe fatigue, hair loss, back pain and more recently I was diagnosed with clots on my lungs .Due to it I was having severe pain in my calves and shortness of breath and pain in my chest. My leg pains were so severe I used to be in tears and was unable to stand for long periods.
I decided to use the Bioresonace Therapy 3 months ago and all though the 1st therapy did little or nothing for me by the end of my second therapy all my leg pain had gone, iv got bounce in my energy I dnt even need to nap in the day due to fatigue and I can go for long walks with feeling no reall stress on my calves. I had also developed small clots on both my lower arm and they too have reduced in size. Although my shortness of breath is still present I have full confidence that once all other underlying issues are dealt with the shortness of breath will also improve. I can not stress enough how beneficial this therapy is and I plan to start my elderly mother inlaw on the therpy also in a few weeks. All 3 therapies to date have been carried out remotely,
From my personal experience the pricing is great and worth every penny.
Thank you.
Mariam.
I have found this to be a very good non invasive treatment for my difficult to diagnose long term conditions. These have significantly improved since I started with Bioresonance Therapy a year ago. I live over 100 miles from Leeds and having had treatments at Leeds and then remotely whilst in my own home I have found the benefits of these to be the same. I thoroughly recommend my initial Reson8 blood test, the results were truly enlightening and made total sense!
I just wanted to write a quick review of my Bioresorance scan with David from Reson8. I received a blood sample through the post. Pricked my finger and sent my blood back in the prepaid envelope. I never told David I had Lyme disease. In fact this was all done online. David scanned my body from my blood ran a treatment and then sent me the treatment to wear on my stomach with a non toxic very small covering. I’ve done everything to try and get better from Lyme disease. Including stem cell treatment. I was amazed when I received my scan it showed Lyme “Borellia” Bartonella another co infection. Viruses As I’m an ex dental nurse I also have mercury toxicity. Also the scan showed up vaccines that have also harmed my body as I’m reacting to them. Which all add’s to my bodies burden of toxicity. It also identified parasite’s. Not to worry we all have them. Before having my treatment I could not go to the bathroom. Since my treatment I’m regular. I’ve actually passed a parasite now. So not only has my digestive system gotten better. My energy is much better. Pain is decreasing. I was skeptical but not anymore. I intend to keep up my bioresorance with David it’s not pills I react badly to supplements and medication. I developed MCAS after stem cells. I’ve been able to reintroduce some foods since my scan. Stayed away from the food sensitivities that showed up on my scan. My scan also showed up a lump on my breast. I already had an appointment booked with my oncologist. I’m currently waiting for a biopsy. My heart showed “acute” stress not surprising I’ve had 2 strokes in the past. But I’ve managed to build myself up slowly. But I have no doubt in my mind that I will continue to get better with my treatment from David. From now on no more expensive Lyme blood tests. Where you only get a piece of paper and not the whole picture of what’s going on in your body. Forever ♾ grateful for me coming across bioresorance that actually uses your BLOOD. Simple and very effective. If my review helps one person I’m happy. Lyme disease is not fun. But I truly believe that I will get much much better 💫
Very efficient, I recently returned a blood test by 1st Class post and got the results back the following day. Also good communication, the company picked up the phone to explain a delay in sending and to confirm address details.
I've been having treatment for 10 weeks now for my longstanding health problems and can safely say I have benefitted from it.
I know this because I can sense I need another treatment now, but due to the Coronavirus lockdown my appointment has not been able to take place. Still the delay in treatment has proven the point.

The treatment takes the 'edge off' my pain and the fatigue isn't quite so profound I am able to spend longer out of bed. I believe the treatment has a gentle accumulative effect on me so over time I have felt increasing benefits and an increased feeling of wellbeing and more able to cope with my symptoms. I anticipate this to continue with further treatment.
I have also benefited from the dietary restrictions Chris recommended to me, the stricter I am with food the less ill I feel, so this too has proved to be a beneficial aspect of the treatment.

I accept there is no quick fix to my health problems but the treatment has also helped the accompanying anxiety and depression which often accompany chronic long term health problems.

The process itself is not in the least invasive and is carried out in comfortable surroundings and usually takes 1hr. The initial consultation involves a diagnostic 'body scan' which is extremely interesting to watch and it serves to confirm much that you already know about your health and more besides that you didn"t!

For those of us who don't get out often, even without the Covid 19 effect, it is a relaxing experience.
I suffer from aches and pains.. what I know realise are anxiety attacks,poor sleep pattens and depression, I have not been able to find any relief through traditional methods. So I thought I would try bioresonance- I was amazed in my initial appointment to find it appears I have Lyme disease and most likely another virus. That night after my treatment I had the best night sleep I actually woke up feeling refreshed.
After further appointments the pains I had all over my body went. I have also seen improvements in my other complaints. As I travel with work I do not get much opportunity to visit regularly, but the visits I had definitely helped me.
I would definitely recommend the treatment.
Bioresonance Therapy is rated 4.76 based on 224 reviews