Bioresonance Therapy Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Bioresonance Therapy

How would you rate Bioresonance Therapy?

Steve G
"I met Dr Boland through " the laws of attraction " because of my two dogs . He seemed a little bit special and kept feeding me little bits of information that , quite frankly, has changed my health and certainly my outlook and that of my family. About 3 years ago, I started on a downward spiral with a lot of bad health, caused mainly with a terrible bad back . Doctors prescribed every type of pain killer and anti depressant you could take .I was like zombie ! I was on 400mg of Ibrufen 4 times a day as well as codeine ! These caused a reflux action similar to a heart attack ! I was at a really low ebb but what did I know ? The doctors were the professionals right ? Wrong ! I spoke to Dr Boland about " his new procedure " and after support off my family, I booked myself in " to see. " I have always been a cynic but after his first consultation of which he told me what my problems were, well I was astounded ! He also put me on a programme that have alleviated my main problems including my bad back ! It seems too good to be true but believe me it is ! My wife and mother-in -law have also visited him with successful results. I am so pleased with his therapy that I will try and have an appointment every month just for peace of mind ."
Janice F
"It was good to met David Franklin who gave my sister & I a generous amount of his time. The equipment is fantastic what it can bring up with regards to your health. I had experience the Bioresonance therapy before but the meeting with David was far more superior. All in all I was very happy with my consultantation. Looking forward to having my second visit."
Charlotte A
Charlotte A
Verified Buyer
"Annie is my 11yr old Cocker spaniel who has been suffering from many chronic debilitating conditions that were not responding to conventional medicines. These included dermatitis on her right hind paw and with an enlarged popliteal lymph node, seasonal allergies that were getting worse every year which resulted in her sneezing a lot and a lot of nasal discharge. She also suffered from crusty skin on her lumbar spine, an R upper eyelid growth and chin and lip fold dermatitis. She has also been dealing with chronic osteoarthritis of both her carpus joints and lumbar spine and dry eye since she was a puppy. Paul arrived at our veterinary practice 3 months ago where I am working as a Veterinary Nurse and he stated that he said he could help treat the vast majority of diseases in animals, I was very sceptical at first but as Annie was so ill and was deteriorating rapidly I decided to try this new therapy on her. I was amazed that after the first treatment I had seen a vast improvement in many of her symptoms. Paul had identified the underlying causes of her symptoms and treated these. He also treated the secondary infections with the bio-resonance machine. After 4 treatments Annie is 85% better and we have been able to discontinue many of her medications. If it wasn’t for Paul, Annie would not have been here as her quality of life was so poor that we would have no option but to put her to sleep. Myself and Annie would like to say a big thank you for the treatment she has received and being able to see a massive difference physically and even in her behaviour."
"yes it was amazing thank you"
"yes it works!"
"Had a demo and treatment and scan off David at Bioresonance Bicom , absolutely would recommend this treatment , the scan was very impressive..."
"Chris was really polite and friendly! Only a few hours after my treatment my legs started to ache so I knew something had started happening!"
"Bioresonance was amazing. I was so impressed.david gave lots of information. Looking forward to my next appointment Thank you jayne dawson"
"i got cure for asthma"
"Previous to Bioresonance, I had completely deteriorated with over 15 symptoms ranging from severe fatigue, losing vision in my left eye to fainting and severe headaches/paresthesia. I had spent time in hospital where they didn't understand what was wrong just putting my severe condition down to a viral infection whilst giving me numerous antibiotics which negatively affected my gut. The NHS then informed me it could be fibromyalgia which I always knew was just a title used for conditions they don't truly understand. I was recommended by a paramedic to try bioresonance as she felt it sounded like a later stage of Lyme Disease. I went to Chris not giving him too much information as I was fairly skeptical never hearing about it however reading the principles my wife agreed with it. Within minutes, bioresonance was able to suggest what pathogens my system contained including Borrellia (Lyme), Bartonella, Rickettsia and others. I have now been going weekly since early October and bioresonance has helped my condition improve amazingly. I owe a lot to bioresonance as its getting me back to a good place."
"Looking back to last year, I can’t believe how much my life has changed. I used to wake up in pain every single day and I would have to take 8-10 painkillers a day and even after that my pain would still be there. I lost the number of times I would just start crying cause I was in so much pain and I knew I would have to go to a&e. That place became like my second home. I would be there 2/3 times a week. All the doctors would be like you know you have been here 30+ times. Why do you keep coming back? It was hard to explain that this pain I had in my lower back and stomach would just take control over everything. I was in hospital over 10 times. They did all the tests possible and even put me on morphine but that wasn’t helping. Everyday was a struggle and my biggest achievement would be not ending up in a&e. ImFast forward to November 2016 I came across Bioresonance. I thought it wasn’t gonna help after all the doctors i’ve been to but I was pleasantly suprised. I noticed a huge change in my energy levels and my pain dissappeared. I am not in pain anymore and I am a&e/ hospital free 11 months now. I don’t even take any painkillers anymore. I never felt better. My life is back to normal and I can do everything I ever wanted before I got sick. Thank you for changing my life Bioresonance"
"Bioresonance therapy is an alternative medicine without a doubt. The therapy is very different to anything conventional. Chris, the practitioner, is very well informed and he explains everything in detail. He takes the time to answer any questions. The absolute proof is in the pudding. I would fully recommend the therapy but above all I would recommend Chris as your Bioresonance therapist."
"I have been having weekly Bicom therapy with Chris for at least a year. I have a serious life threatening disease and without my regular treatments I would be bedridden as I used to be. Thank you for making my life meaningful again!! Sarah"
"Well it has been the ONLY therapy that has made me stop bleeding in to my mouth.....i have struggled a year and with in two treatments to stomach and oesophagus the bleeding stopped. I had an endoscopy which revealed leasions on my oesophagus that were partially healed and this is after two treatments, it can only be that as i have suffered over a year, and this is the only treatment that has helped me,so i would reccomend a course of bioresonance treatments to anyone. Many thanks Chris"
"Happy? That's a weird question if the survey refers to Chronic Lyme Disease management but it has made my wife's symptoms much easier to cope with. The practitioner Dr Paul Boland was incredibly supportive, caring and knowledgeable. The coinfections were relatively easily controlled however the Borrelia was a difficult one but eventually Dr Boland got it under control. My wife intends to continue to see Dr Boland on a regular basis to monitor and maintain the control. We couldn't recommend him any more highly if we tried. The NHS on the other hand should be ashamed of themselves."
"Was a very interesting and indepth look into the stresses on my body, some of which I wasn't aware! Looking forward to the follow up and progress. Many thanks."
"The session on the Bicom Bodycheck was quick, interesting and accurate. In particular, it highlighted stress associated with a heart condition which I was experiencing at the time. I would recommend a session on the Bicom Bodycheck to everyone."
Francine W
Verified Buyer
"I went for my initial assessment on 2nd March with Chris & I was made to feel at ease & very welcome. The body was scanned using headphones which was very interesting & informative. If you're looking for a different & extra modality to add to your treatment regime I would highly recommend Bioresonnance"
"Very friendly and informative"
"I found the treatment to be incredibly effective, which was surprising as I was initially unsure about the potential of this treatment. However my symptoms were drastically improved and I no longer found it necessary to use prescription medicine."
"My son, aged 12, was suffering with unsightly warts around his finger nails. At first I just thought it was because he used to bite his nails and pick the skin around his nails but I began to realise it was more than that. I googled warts and it said it could be caused by the herpes virus. I took him to the doctor who agreed with that but also said he could not get rid of that virus... he'd have it forever!! The only treatment was to treat the symptoms and not the cause. The options were either expensive, painful laser treatments or gel and freezing treatments. We went with the later option (he now had them on atleast five fingers). I had to apply the gel every other day and take him to have them frozen off once a fortnight. I had to sign a consent form for him to do this as the doctor said his nails will more than likely drop off!! He also said it would take atleast a year to clear!!!!! After 6 weeks of gel every other day and three lots of freezing his cuticles were starting to lift away from the nails, they looked loads worse and the most worrying thing was that he had got new warts appearing lower down on his fingers. Then luckily I found Chris and David and soon had my son booked in for a bioresonance therapy session. I am so happy to say that after one 90 minute consultation/treatment with Chris his warts disappeared. Two weeks after the treatment there was a huge improvement and after three weeks you'd never know that he'd ever had them. They'd all gone, his cuticles were back to normal and his nails looked the healthiest they'd looked in months. We still kept our appointment with the doctor so we could show him the vast improvement that had been made already by the time his appointment was due and he was amazed, he couldn't believe it and said he'd never seen anything like it before. I am so pleased for my son as he was starting to get picked on at school about his warts and if it wasn't for bioresonance I dread to think what state he'd be in by now. I can't thank Chris enough and next time I'll definitely use bioresonance before a doctor."
"This was our first visit with David and he immediately made us feel at ease. He was very informative and explained things in a manner that was easy to understand for both the children and myself. A friendly and professional service which I would happily recommend with no hesitation."
"I was introduced to Dr Paul Boland through a friend who has also benefited from bioresonance therapy. At first I was sceptical of this but thought I should give it a go. I had tried conventional medicine for my cancer treatment & wanted something alternative. I'm not totally sure of the science behind it but can only say that my health has improved massively. I feel rebalanced & cured with so much more energy. I had surgery 2mths ago & I've been regularly seeing Dr Boland. I totally recommend anyone to make an appointment without hesitating. As a busy mum of 3 including a newborn/toddler & 6 yr old as well as having cancer I can highly recommend this treatment. I've loads more energy even jogging on the school run with a double pram. He has eliminated several intolerances & allergies. I've never felt as good. There is nothing Dr Boland doesn't know when it comes to nutrition & treatment & holistic therapy."
Bioresonance Therapy is rated 4.88 based on 107 reviews