Bioresonance Therapy Reviews

Simon
Bioresonance Therapy 4 star review on 2nd January 2020
Mark
More Photos & Videos
We have been searching for a cure for my daughter’s Asthma condition for many years and decided to try alternative medicines. We were skeptical at the beginning to use Bioresonance but were amazed at the results. After only 3 week we saw a near total recovery. I truly recommend this treatment.
I first started using Bioresonance Therapy in 2002 under a practitioner who has retired. I was taking 2 or 3 Voltoral a day to get me up and running in the morning due to ankylosing spondylitis, a disease that affects joints, bones, energy and mobility etc. I had been advised to wear neck braises, back corsets and injections in my spine al of which failed.
Following the Bioresonance tests for food allergies etc. I was placed on a diet cutting out sugar, mushrooms, wheat, bread, pork, milk and chocolate etc. for 6 weeks. I have not taken any medication since then or any of the foods.

Throughout the years I have been successfully treated for hay fever, viruses, food poisoning and the parasite giordia. In addition due to prostate cancer I had high levels of oestrogen and breast growth. The NHS failed me on all the above.

Towards the end of summer I started with hay fever again, unsuccessfully tried tablets from both chemists and doctors. I contacted David to seek consultation, however due to Covid-19 for the first time my tests were undertaken from my thumb prick blood sample. I have just finished wearing my second 3 week patch resulting in hay fever symptoms almost disappearing just before the pollen season ran out. In addition I left the foods out as suggested by David.

Soon to start my 3rd patch I have more mental and physical energy and the need to drink greater amounts of tea, coffee and water to remain hydrated has gone. As a result I don't have to get up in the night for the toilet which has also increased my energy levels due to a good nights sleep.

I am 74 and mountain bike 4 days a week and lift heavy weights for 3 days, my load has now gone up from 3 sets of 10 to 4 sets. Without Bicom over the years I would not have been able to do what I do now. Being tested is like seeing 4+ consultants at once!

John B
I've been having some treatment, via a chip sent in the post, after having an initial, detailed blood test. I'm currently on second round of treatment. Been going through severe trauma, extreme mental health issues and digestive problems, and numerous other minor problems. I felt an utter, miserable, mess with no hope. Scan showed a lot of problem areas, which was rather worrying. But I also felt a great relief, as the areas shown to be troublesome and most adversely affected were indeed those I felt were bad. So it was really good to actually see something which, had I gone to the doctor, I would not be able to see. Plus they would have filled me with anti depressants, anti anxiety tablets, and tablets to stop me from suffering so much diarrhoea and constipation. All of which mess around with your body so much, one thing gets assisted but it adversely affects other parts of your body. Anti depressants block me up and affect my brain function and eyesight, so I've had enough of those. With bio resonance from Reson8, so far, I've had significant changes in my mental health. I've experienced greater settling of my digestive system, and have managed to find some relief in many other areas. My general wellbeing has been enhanced. It's still early days, and I'm looking forward to another round of treatment to improve other issues. But for such an unintrusive treatment, for a modest outlay, it really is the best thing I've tried, and I would absolutely recommend it to everyone. Thank you Reson8, very much.
At first I was very skeptical... But can honestly say after a couple of sessions when I started to notice my issues improving, along with an understanding of the 'treatment' , I would highly recommend Bioresonance to anyone. Especially those who have been told there is no further treatment available. There is!!
It was reasonable effortless. I simple pi prick and I got my results. Due to covid I had to do it myself and wished there was a bit clearer instruction but aside from that it was perfect.
I had therapy for a skin condition and allergies and saw massive improvements with my 1st session.I didn’t need to visit them, I contacted reson8 via the website posted a blood sample in a kit what they provided for me , a short time later I received my treatment on a Bicom chip in the post , I would recommend reson8 to anybody .
Hi,
My name is Mariam I'm from the West Midlands. For a number of years I'v been having many health challenges from food intolerances to severe fatigue, hair loss, back pain and more recently I was diagnosed with clots on my lungs .Due to it I was having severe pain in my calves and shortness of breath and pain in my chest. My leg pains were so severe I used to be in tears and was unable to stand for long periods.
I decided to use the Bioresonace Therapy 3 months ago and all though the 1st therapy did little or nothing for me by the end of my second therapy all my leg pain had gone, iv got bounce in my energy I dnt even need to nap in the day due to fatigue and I can go for long walks with feeling no reall stress on my calves. I had also developed small clots on both my lower arm and they too have reduced in size. Although my shortness of breath is still present I have full confidence that once all other underlying issues are dealt with the shortness of breath will also improve. I can not stress enough how beneficial this therapy is and I plan to start my elderly mother inlaw on the therpy also in a few weeks. All 3 therapies to date have been carried out remotely,
From my personal experience the pricing is great and worth every penny.
Thank you.
Mariam.
I have found this to be a very good non invasive treatment for my difficult to diagnose long term conditions. These have significantly improved since I started with Bioresonance Therapy a year ago. I live over 100 miles from Leeds and having had treatments at Leeds and then remotely whilst in my own home I have found the benefits of these to be the same. I thoroughly recommend my initial Reson8 blood test, the results were truly enlightening and made total sense!
I just wanted to write a quick review of my Bioresorance scan with David from Reson8. I received a blood sample through the post. Pricked my finger and sent my blood back in the prepaid envelope. I never told David I had Lyme disease. In fact this was all done online. David scanned my body from my blood ran a treatment and then sent me the treatment to wear on my stomach with a non toxic very small covering. I’ve done everything to try and get better from Lyme disease. Including stem cell treatment. I was amazed when I received my scan it showed Lyme “Borellia” Bartonella another co infection. Viruses As I’m an ex dental nurse I also have mercury toxicity. Also the scan showed up vaccines that have also harmed my body as I’m reacting to them. Which all add’s to my bodies burden of toxicity. It also identified parasite’s. Not to worry we all have them. Before having my treatment I could not go to the bathroom. Since my treatment I’m regular. I’ve actually passed a parasite now. So not only has my digestive system gotten better. My energy is much better. Pain is decreasing. I was skeptical but not anymore. I intend to keep up my bioresorance with David it’s not pills I react badly to supplements and medication. I developed MCAS after stem cells. I’ve been able to reintroduce some foods since my scan. Stayed away from the food sensitivities that showed up on my scan. My scan also showed up a lump on my breast. I already had an appointment booked with my oncologist. I’m currently waiting for a biopsy. My heart showed “acute” stress not surprising I’ve had 2 strokes in the past. But I’ve managed to build myself up slowly. But I have no doubt in my mind that I will continue to get better with my treatment from David. From now on no more expensive Lyme blood tests. Where you only get a piece of paper and not the whole picture of what’s going on in your body. Forever ♾ grateful for me coming across bioresorance that actually uses your BLOOD. Simple and very effective. If my review helps one person I’m happy. Lyme disease is not fun. But I truly believe that I will get much much better 💫
Very efficient, I recently returned a blood test by 1st Class post and got the results back the following day. Also good communication, the company picked up the phone to explain a delay in sending and to confirm address details.
I've been having treatment for 10 weeks now for my longstanding health problems and can safely say I have benefitted from it.
I know this because I can sense I need another treatment now, but due to the Coronavirus lockdown my appointment has not been able to take place. Still the delay in treatment has proven the point.

The treatment takes the 'edge off' my pain and the fatigue isn't quite so profound I am able to spend longer out of bed. I believe the treatment has a gentle accumulative effect on me so over time I have felt increasing benefits and an increased feeling of wellbeing and more able to cope with my symptoms. I anticipate this to continue with further treatment.
I have also benefited from the dietary restrictions Chris recommended to me, the stricter I am with food the less ill I feel, so this too has proved to be a beneficial aspect of the treatment.

I accept there is no quick fix to my health problems but the treatment has also helped the accompanying anxiety and depression which often accompany chronic long term health problems.

The process itself is not in the least invasive and is carried out in comfortable surroundings and usually takes 1hr. The initial consultation involves a diagnostic 'body scan' which is extremely interesting to watch and it serves to confirm much that you already know about your health and more besides that you didn"t!

For those of us who don't get out often, even without the Covid 19 effect, it is a relaxing experience.
I suffer from aches and pains.. what I know realise are anxiety attacks,poor sleep pattens and depression, I have not been able to find any relief through traditional methods. So I thought I would try bioresonance- I was amazed in my initial appointment to find it appears I have Lyme disease and most likely another virus. That night after my treatment I had the best night sleep I actually woke up feeling refreshed.
After further appointments the pains I had all over my body went. I have also seen improvements in my other complaints. As I travel with work I do not get much opportunity to visit regularly, but the visits I had definitely helped me.
I would definitely recommend the treatment.
I hope this will help those who are unsure whether to try Bioresonance, those who need the details in order to feel safe to try something new. I was there once too.

I have found Bioresonance to be the most non-invasive way of discovering what is happening inside the body. I am not aware of another therapy that can bring this level of internal insight which is highly valuable in any situation. It can bring imbalances to light and correct them before physical symptoms present themselves so it is also beneficial for general maintenance.

Not only do I feel a positive effect after the treatment, but I also feel empowered with the knowledge to know what part of my body needs some extra attention and support in my daily life.

The whole experience is actually very pleasant. The location is quiet and beautiful, the cabin is quite cosy and immaculately clean. Chris is welcoming and accepting in a very genuine way and he makes you feel at ease. I have always felt heard, seen and respected. I think anyone would enjoy these sessions because there is nothing at all to feel awkward about.

All that you need to do really is relax in a comfortable chair. It is that simple!

The initial consultation scans your entire body. I found this quite fascinating to be honest, but it really is better to let Chris interpret the information for you or you might misread the body’s natural cycles as problems. He has the knowledge and understanding to process the information accurately and he is always happy to explain things.

The treatment can involve some simple tools, some pads to place on your body or maybe some things to hold in your hands for a while. It is very easy and totally peaceful. You remain totally clothed and your space is not invaded at all.

I felt an immediate release of tension with just one treatment when I was suffering with TMJ issues which I was struggling to deal with previously. I always feel like the session brings balance to my digestive system in some way which is difficult to explain, my body just feels like it has a tune up. My energy was low at one point and I instantly felt revitalised in a way that totally surprised me.

One of the wonderful things about Bioresonance is that it deals with the negative effects of electromagnetic radiation which is something we are all exposed to in current times.

I always feel healthier after a session, I feel more optimistic and enthusiastic about life.

After the session you are given a little disc to stick to your abdomen to continue the benefits of treatment. This is nothing like wearing a plaster, the skin can breathe easily and I find you don’t really notice it at all in daily life. I have sensitive skin and it has never caused any irritation. I actually like to see it when I get undressed though, it is like a little reminder that I am doing something good for my health and I smile.

Both David and Chris have an authentic desire to help other people, you can really feel this from them. Whenever I have had questions they have been happy to answer them for me.

I wholeheartedly recommend trying Bioresonance and seeing for yourself how it can help you. I can’t comment on any experience other than my own but I do feel that Bioresonance really helps the body to function better and that will always encourage healing, no matter what conditions you may be experiencing.

I will always use Bioresonance as part of my health care now. I always experience a benefit and it really is a pleasure to have these sessions. I am looking forward to the next one!
Have used Bio-Resonance for around 5 years. Mainly for an MOT every year. Problems have been treated along with a general “overhaul”.
I do feel that this has helped me to keep fit and healthy as problems are treated before they become an issue
So HIGHLY recommended by a Lyme and Msids sufferer:
Words cannot express my appreciation for what Chris and that magical machine has done for me. When I first went to ‘Bioresonance Therapy’ I was all but written off by theNHS. The diagnostic machine confirmed what my symptoms/rash/private blood test and my research was telling me. Most people know that Lyme is a dirty and politically charged word within the nhs. And finding an evidence-based scientific approach to diagnosis and treatment has literally changed my life and my mental health so much.
Pre bio I couldn’t stand at all. I had a multitude of the craziest symptoms, was in so much pain and most of the time was not even able to lift my head off the pillow. Even though David did not claim that it would fix me and/or may take a few sessions to even notice a difference, just 2 days after first treatment I miraculously could stand for a short while it was so unexpected. 🎉🎉
From then on, after getting through the herx (jarisch herxheimer reaction, this is literally your body reacting to the many toxins of the dead pathogens inside you and I will not lie at times it was really hard) I improved greatly. Forward to 8 months of 3 weekly sessions as that’s all I can afford and manage, I was actually able to rock climb again, sadly at this point the nhs took an interest in me again, gave me new drugs which I was allergic to, so I missed my treatment and went backwards, had a treatment got better, now while I attend an 8 week nhs pain management course I am not allowed to have any treatment/pain meds and not surprisingly everything has regressed. Since starting bio-res 70% of my insanely torturous symptoms have gone but stopping it has allowed the bacteria/parasites/funguses/and viruses to party and lots have returned. I am counting down the days when I can get to that next appointment and undo what this break in my vital treatment has caused. I cannot refuse the nhs treatment so just have to start again ASAP.
I have Borrelia Burdorferi, Borrelia Lonestari, Borrelia WA1, Babesia, Rickettsia, E.B.V, Mycoplasma, and Protozoa that I can remember after getting bitten by an infected tick in Richmond Park.
I am not affiliated with this company in any way I am just a patient that got lucky finding an essential life line and this will sound totally OTT but I want to shout out loudly what a life saver these guys are. Also as a bonus Chris is a very likeable, well read, well informed guy and I enjoy my sessions and by the time I get back to Leeds station can now feel the benefits. I really hope anyone reading this with Lyme/Lyme M.S.I.D.S will be able to experience what I have and actually get your life back. Happy for my number to passed on to anyone who wants more info.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart to Bioresonance Therapy Leeds. 👊🏽
Highly recommend!!
I initially went to see David with stomach problems that I'd struggled with for years. He was able to pinpoint with incredible accuracy a whole array of problems - not just in my stomach, some of which I didn't even know I had! One was a serious problem which I was then able to follow up with my doctor. For my less serious, newly diagnosed, food intolerances, a combination of regular bioresonance treatments and recommended lifestyle changes gave me a much better quality of life. David and Chris not only have the technology, they have built up a wealth of knowledge and advice. They are professional but really easy going. I can highly recommend them.
We have been taking our daughter with complex needs for birosenance therapy every fortnight for the past 18 months. My daughter is 12 years old, she was diagnosed with severe cerebral Palsly, she is a wheelchair user who can neither walk or talk.

My daughter has made progress since taking the bioresonance treatment. We have noticed an improvement with her vocalisation, she is more focused and can concentrate for a longer period of time when participating in activities. Also, she is more alert and aware of her surroundings. Her physical behaviour has improved. Me and my family can communicate and understand my daughter much better than before therefore I would definitely recommend the bioresonance therapy. It has made huge difference with my daughter and my life. Chris is an amazing therapist who has a wonderful personality.
Before I had bio resonance I was very ill with late stage Lyme disease and nothing helped me, I spent thousands of pounds of miracle products and treatments that didn’t work and I was just getting worse. I thought I’d give this a try as I had nothing to lose and this was the miracle I had been praying for. I am now almost fully back to good health because of bio resonance. IT WORKS!! Chris is a really nice guy that will make you feel comfortable and at ease when you have your treatment. Best thing I ever did and I’ll be forever grateful.
This is perfect therapy for me not invasive in any way . Therapist are kind and professional. Explaining everything as we go . I would definitely have more treatments in the future
I couldn’t recommend Reson8 enough! I suffer with a chronic health condition and before I came to Reson8 I was tired and fatigued constantly, the help they gave me allowed me to continue with my life without feeling drained each day. Chris is extremely professional and I cannot thank the team enough.
Bioresonance Therapy is rated 4.75 based on 216 reviews