Bioresonance Therapy Reviews

Bioresonance Therapy 5 star review on 19th September 2016
Charlotte A
Bioresonance Therapy 5 star review on 19th September 2016
Charlotte A
I have used Reson8 a few times in the past and recently I needed their help again. I have been suffering for a few months with an allergic rash on my chest. Reson8 suggested I send them a sample of the washing detergent that we use for our clothes. I did this and they tested the sample against my blood sample and confirmed that there was a reaction. They suggested a brand that was not causing a reaction, after we changed to this brand the rash started to go and has nearly gone at the time of writing this review. Yet again they have made a massive difference to my quality of life, I would certainly recommend that you use Reson8 to conduct similar allergy checks.
My daughter is currently unergoing therapy, and I can see n huge improvement within one week. Francois...thank you for showing us this road
I have recently started working with Reson8 and I have already been amazed by the results. I am a remote client living in the States and I was surprised by how quickly Chris and David got the materials out to me and processed my results. The initial body scan immediately picked up with total accuracy of my hypothyroidism and food sensitivities. The day before I received my first treatment I had a sore throat and felt my thyroid was particularly struggling. I woke up to it the next morning with it settled and no longer sore, and saw that I had received the remote treatment while I slept. I was blown away by the complete accuracy of what I was feeling and how quickly my pain was resolved. The detailed report I received after my session gave me the answers I needed to finally see what’s been going on in my body. I have seen immediate results with one session and I am thrilled to say that I am now a regular client of Chris’. I have been on my healing journey for many years and only now, through Reson8, do I feel like I’m finally moving forward and seeing the results I need for my overall health and well-being.
When I first booked a remote therapy sessions with Chris, I was desperate and none of the alternative modalities I had tried were helping with my eczema and escalating health conditions. After the first remote session I instantly saw a shift with my eczema. It has stopped glaring up and the infections was residing. I didn’t say anything though because I couldn’t believe that one session could have that much impact. By the 3rd session my chronic eczema was completely gone. I consider myself a clean eater, but I had not been able to eat any foods without my hands violently flaring up. I can now eat all the foods I want to even if they are high in histamines without suffering any backlash. I am still in disbelief at how quickly Chris was able to address this. I thought if it could be healed at all it would at least take months, but my hands and arms are healed and I see new skin repairing the damage from years of itching. If you are worried about remote therapy not being potent, I can assure you that it most definitely is. Thank you Chris!
Bioresonance Therapy 5 star review on 27th July 2021 Bioresonance Therapy 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Period pain - I have had 7 treatments so far. I was suffering with very painful period whole my life , more than 20 years. I was literally stuck with pain in bed for days, I had to leave school/work many times because of it. It was getting better with every chip. My last period just finished. I had to take no pills, just very mild and short pain and there was even a day I did not even know about it. I still can not believe it! The treatment takes time, but it has changed my life completely already. Thank you!
So I took the Body scan report with a healthy dose of skepticism but open to results, I was surprised at some of the areas that crop up in the evaluation including the cervix. this reminded me that i was well overdue a cervical smear test , so thought i would get it checked out and was surprised that they found a polyp on my cervix- hopefully it will be benign - am expecting a call from the doctor on Monday ! . but it was the fact it was highlighted on the evaluation that prompted me to take action - so thank you. i also notice that some the foods and nutrients recommended to be taken and avoided correlated with other advice I had recieved, also I once had a nettle infusion that i had a profoundly positive result from so when Nettle was mentioned as being one of the things for energetic support - I was reassured about the information I recieved. I am currently still undergoing treatment but I am feeling less foggy and more energised already. Thank you
I have had one therapy session so far with bioresonance My health declined considerably over the last couple of years and I suffered an overall breakdown in my body, metabolism, digestion and joints . It has been an extremely distressing time. I have readings from the bicom including borellia and tick born confections, along with viral infections and food intolerances and stresses in different organs and systems I have noticed the following from one disc remote session ( wearing the disc for 3 weeks,) 1.lowered fatigue 2.easier to get up earlier in the mornings 3.feeling that digestion is better , improved function in the bowels and evacuation ( so key to detoxing) 4. The persistent heaviness in the body has reduced. 5.better concentration and able to read a novel and finish it. 6. Ability to engage in more day to day essential.activities eg household chores , cooking and shopping. 7.much needed weight gain which is good news for me and hope to build on. 8.the joint pain has lessened and This is a unique and innovative treatment and believe that this form of treatment needs to become more widespread . I wish I had discovered this treatment years ago.
Highly pleased had some immediate benefits which I didn’t expect straightaway I have family who have benefited in the past From this therapy So had confidence it is genuine and works it makes scientific sense when you think about it Can’t go into any more detail but I love to Elizabeth A
Bioresonnance instantly improved my energy levels and improved the side effects from chemo and radiation. It’s a must have support tool for me especially in my recovery from cancer. Can’t thank you enough for your help!
I had treatment last year but am still finding extra benefits of treatment. My tinnitus has greatly improved and some nights I don't have it at all. But the most noticeable improvement has been in my emotional state. I've had a much greater degree of positivity and a greater confidence in my own worth and abilities and after decades of mental health issues, this therapy is absolutely the reason why my life has taken a turn for the better. Dave at Reson8 asks what you're troubled with, and listens when you give the answers; and is expert at channelling the correct treatment in the right direction. Awesome!
I find this therapy to be extremely effective for my difficult to diagnose health problems. I notice the improvement immediately and as nothing else in my life has changed I feel that this definitely works for me. I would recommend that others try it and reach their own conclusions.
So far i have had 2 chip treatments and i'm so glad to see that already my allergy reactions are lessening! I'm also grateful for the opportunity to ask all my questions and get my answers whenever i need, they are so helpful!
I’ve been dealing with troublesome symptoms since end of 2016. I deteriorated massively this year and the GPs gave up on me due to my “bizarre” symptoms. I’m so glad i came across bioresonance therapy and particularly reson8. David has been very prompt replying whenever I’ve had any questions. The therapy has all been done remotely at home which is great during covid and saves the travel with being so ill. The therapy has decreased most of my symptoms within a few treatments already! Amazing! Would HIGHLY recommend this therapy. So grateful to David and this treatment!
Since using the treatment discs supplied by Reson8, I have noticed an improvement in my energy level (CFS), mental clarity/ brain fog and outlook, as well as a decrease in anxiety and all over muscle pain/ Fibromyalgia. These are just some of my issues that are being helped with Bioresonance Therapy and I highly recommend this treatment.
We have been searching for a cure for my daughter’s Asthma condition for many years and decided to try alternative medicines. We were skeptical at the beginning to use Bioresonance but were amazed at the results. After only 3 week we saw a near total recovery. I truly recommend this treatment.
I first started using Bioresonance Therapy in 2002 under a practitioner who has retired. I was taking 2 or 3 Voltoral a day to get me up and running in the morning due to ankylosing spondylitis, a disease that affects joints, bones, energy and mobility etc. I had been advised to wear neck braises, back corsets and injections in my spine al of which failed. Following the Bioresonance tests for food allergies etc. I was placed on a diet cutting out sugar, mushrooms, wheat, bread, pork, milk and chocolate etc. for 6 weeks. I have not taken any medication since then or any of the foods. Throughout the years I have been successfully treated for hay fever, viruses, food poisoning and the parasite giordia. In addition due to prostate cancer I had high levels of oestrogen and breast growth. The NHS failed me on all the above. Towards the end of summer I started with hay fever again, unsuccessfully tried tablets from both chemists and doctors. I contacted David to seek consultation, however due to Covid-19 for the first time my tests were undertaken from my thumb prick blood sample. I have just finished wearing my second 3 week patch resulting in hay fever symptoms almost disappearing just before the pollen season ran out. In addition I left the foods out as suggested by David. Soon to start my 3rd patch I have more mental and physical energy and the need to drink greater amounts of tea, coffee and water to remain hydrated has gone. As a result I don't have to get up in the night for the toilet which has also increased my energy levels due to a good nights sleep. I am 74 and mountain bike 4 days a week and lift heavy weights for 3 days, my load has now gone up from 3 sets of 10 to 4 sets. Without Bicom over the years I would not have been able to do what I do now. Being tested is like seeing 4+ consultants at once! John B
I've been having some treatment, via a chip sent in the post, after having an initial, detailed blood test. I'm currently on second round of treatment. Been going through severe trauma, extreme mental health issues and digestive problems, and numerous other minor problems. I felt an utter, miserable, mess with no hope. Scan showed a lot of problem areas, which was rather worrying. But I also felt a great relief, as the areas shown to be troublesome and most adversely affected were indeed those I felt were bad. So it was really good to actually see something which, had I gone to the doctor, I would not be able to see. Plus they would have filled me with anti depressants, anti anxiety tablets, and tablets to stop me from suffering so much diarrhoea and constipation. All of which mess around with your body so much, one thing gets assisted but it adversely affects other parts of your body. Anti depressants block me up and affect my brain function and eyesight, so I've had enough of those. With bio resonance from Reson8, so far, I've had significant changes in my mental health. I've experienced greater settling of my digestive system, and have managed to find some relief in many other areas. My general wellbeing has been enhanced. It's still early days, and I'm looking forward to another round of treatment to improve other issues. But for such an unintrusive treatment, for a modest outlay, it really is the best thing I've tried, and I would absolutely recommend it to everyone. Thank you Reson8, very much.
At first I was very skeptical... But can honestly say after a couple of sessions when I started to notice my issues improving, along with an understanding of the 'treatment' , I would highly recommend Bioresonance to anyone. Especially those who have been told there is no further treatment available. There is!!
It was reasonable effortless. I simple pi prick and I got my results. Due to covid I had to do it myself and wished there was a bit clearer instruction but aside from that it was perfect.
I had therapy for a skin condition and allergies and saw massive improvements with my 1st session.I didn’t need to visit them, I contacted reson8 via the website posted a blood sample in a kit what they provided for me , a short time later I received my treatment on a Bicom chip in the post , I would recommend reson8 to anybody .
Bioresonance Therapy is rated 4.77 based on 230 reviews