Bioresonance Therapy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioresonance Therapy
Telephone
Read Bioresonance Therapy Reviews

Tell us how Bioresonance Therapy made you happy
This is perfect therapy for me not invasive in any way . Therapist are kind and professional. Explaining everything as we go . I would definitely have more treatments in the future
I couldn’t recommend Reson8 enough! I suffer with a chronic health condition and before I came to Reson8 I was tired and fatigued constantly, the help they gave me allowed me to continue with my life without feeling drained each day. Chris is extremely professional and I cannot thank the team enough.
My child has eczema,child didn't sleep well,always ichi skin. And after few session Bioresonance it helped whit sleep problems and ich. I'm really happy
I could not recommend Chris and Reson8 any more. In August 2017, two months after getting married, I suddenly became extremely ill and was hospitalised due to severe symptoms I was suffering. At this point, I was unable to walk, unable to work, my wife was expecting and I felt that my body was shutting down. Luckily I was informed by a paramedic (who had Lyme Disease) that the NHS have little to zero knowledge on auto-immune illnesses and I should go to a bioresonance practitioner. Obviously, I have been brought up to think the NHS knows it all so was massively skeptical however my wife believed in the concept of bioresonance. I told Chris very little about what was going on, however after my first session, the incredible technology picked up multiple strains of Lyme, Coinfections and other pathogens within my body and he started treating it. He informed me to go every week, which would turn in to every fortnight, to every month, to every 6 weeks and so forth and now over two years later, I visit Chris every 2-3 months. It's not just the treatment as to why I would recommend Reson8. Chris is an extremely likeable person and I genuinely look forward to going through not just for treatment but for a catchup. He's extremely knowledgable, thoughtful, professional, approachable and is one who offers options whilst not being pushy. I had zero knowledge on gut health prior to seeing Chris however now I think my gut is probably healthier than it ever has been. Although Lyme will never be completely gone from my system, when I sat in that chair the first time, I felt 10-15% healthy. Now I rarely feel under 80% healthy. I have been back on the road with work for 18 months, moved house, been promoted and am just about to have a 2nd child since and I put the majority of the reason behind that on Bioresonance.
I go to Reson8 as a matter of course so many times a year for a health check. Prevention is better than a cure! I spend money MOT/servicing my car every year, why not do the same for my health? The body scan system is really effective and highlights areas in your health that will benefit from some attention. Chris is knowledgable, professional and personable and treats what is needed. It is amazing what BioRes can spot and heal.
My experience with Reson8 was an extraordinary one and I believe this played a pivitol role in my healing journey. I had already heard amazing reviews from friends and family about Reson8 and being a holistic practitioner working with sound healing and resonance knew that the system worked . I was fascinated also by David’s journey to discovering this amazing form of healing the body . In July 2016 I had my first treatment with David and Chris , was diagnosed as having Lymes Disease and was given a resonance healing disc. I also was made aware of sensitivities to foods and products I had best avoid for optimum health . I enjoyed the treatment immensely. Both David and Chris are extremely professional , gentle and empathic in their approach and clearly highly knowledgable . David advised that I made an appointment with my GP to have my bloods sent off for testing . My GP was surprised to be asked for the blood test and I have to say he was very open to my request of being tested though he said he’d never in all his years as a GP come across anyone with Lymes . I was called at home 3 weeks later as the results arrived positive with a particularly powerful indicator that I had a strong strain of Lymes which clearly affirmed David’s findings . I believe the treatments I received helped me heal and if I hadn’t been diagnosed by David the symptoms would have progressed having a greater impact on my body as a whole. I do feel that I am healed now though I integrate a protocol of an alkaline way of eating and general holistic health . I didn’t know I was ill before I was tested , I just soldiered on as we often do! I know if it wasn’t for Reson8 the symptoms could have put a strain on all my body and it could have escalated . Thankyou so much David and Chris , for the diagnostic treatment and the sound / disc therapy. I have told so many about what you do and will continue to do so!
Hi David and Chris I started last year in September with a full body scan, I found out I had candida and h pylori that is Helicobacter , I had a endoscopy at Barnsley hospital that was found out there two years ago, after talking antibiotics that killed all my good guys in my gut, I then got over run by candida, I need to take a different approach to help myself and I came across bioresonance therapy, And I'm so glad I did so , my guts were in a mess With a change in diet and the bioresonance therapy I'm starting to get back to normal with my guts no more pain or discomfort , I see Chris once a week for treatment, he has a very professional and positive approach towards his job it's a pleasure to be in his company, Chris has done some special bioresonance programs on my guts to help me get back to normal life, and I must give him credit its working, I have to say if you're health is in a mess this will sort it out , just remember it's no good been the richest man or woman in the cemetery, give this a try you won't regret it Thanks bioresonance therapy And thanks to David and Chris Regards Tony law
Jonathan I visited Chris because I felt dreadful, sweating profusely, no energy and terrible leg cramps. Chris diagnosed me as having blocked Lymph Nodes. He asked me if I ate sea food especially Mussels & Prawns. I said that I did. He advised me to stop eating those foods and to go for a Lymph Node drain, a particular type of massage that drains the Lymph Nodes.( Chris doesn't do/offer the massage). After the massage I felt great. The heavy & profuse sweating stopped , my energy levels picked up and my leg cramps stopped. I am going back to Chris as soon as I can.
I have candida and reflux. I visited Chris in desperation. The diagnosis was completely accurate, it showed up the conditions that I have suffered with and those that I am suffering with. Chris is extremely professional and always happy to answer questions as they arise. I am hopeful that with further treatments the candida and reflux will be a thing of the past! I can highly recommend Chris and bioressonance.
I have chronic Lyme disease and have been very unwell for many years. I was recommended Chris at reson8 by another patient who has had huge improvements with this treatment at this clinic. I had a 10 hour round trip so I was incredibly worried it would be a waste of time and money especially as I have seen so many different so called specialists in the past and spent thousands. I immediately felt at ease and was amazed what the scan showed up. Lyme plus many co infections and lots of blockages. I was then treated for these and given a disk with the frequencies to wear until my next appointment. I have so far not had any horrible die off reactions although feeling quite emotional! Maybe that is the relief of hopefully getting some proper targeted treatment. Despite the distance I will definitely be returning and looking forward beating this terrible disease.
I was recommended Bioresonance by a colleague who knew it could be used to treat Lyme’s disease. The information on the website was clear and the booking procedure was very easy. Immediately, I felt confident that Chris could help - he is professional and knowledgable and answered all my questions openly and with clarity. Although it is early days in my treatment, I make the 3 hour round trip gladly - the atmosphere is relaxing and Chris is great to talk to.
P Wright I heard about this treatment from a friend and decided to try it out. I only had one treatment as the practice was a long way to travel but I did feel the benefit after one treatment, I would certainly try it again if I were a lot nearer to the treatment centre. I have been recovering from M.E. and feel that I would it would be helpful if I could arrange regular treatments. P.Wright
Over the years I have consulted with many different bio resonance practitioners. Of all of them I have found Chris and David to be excellent. They have the latest and best Bicom equipment. They have an expert understanding and work in a very logical way. They are very pleasant to work with and have a very helpful, understanding manner. And above all we have made a great deal of progress at a deep level. I greatly appreciate their help to improve my health.
My appointments with Chris had a huge impact on my health and helped my son with lactose intolerance too. I have CFS / ME and bioresonance has slowly brought me back from being very, very poorly to health again. It is such an amazing treatment! Thoroughly recommend anyone to try it and it. I love how it works, it really just feels as though it reminds my body how it needs to work to be healthy and my body listens and starts working much better. It really has changed my life.
I’ve been visiting Chris once a month for 15 months now. Chris advised me of foods to avoid which most of the time I do. I have much more energy than in the past, I sleep much better & my skin is much better.
I have only had the initial consultation, but I am booked in for further therapy sessions and I intend to have quite a few. Chris is a very nice person. I am a scientist and fully believe in the theory of bioresonance therapy. Chris was very thorough and once on to the treatment side of the session, I definitely felt an inner calm. Chris told me that some people feel tired after the treatments, especially the first ones and indeed later that evening, I felt so drained. Really, really drained. My sleep is pretty awful, but I definitely slept better that night. For the following 3 days I felt more depressed than I ever have done and was not motivated to do anything. Really depressed. Then on the 4th day it all vanished. The treatment had certainly done something. I am looking forward to the next session. I was expecting a report or print out of the results, but I didn't get that. Hopefully I will get that at my next treatment session. I would certainly recommend people try this.
I have health problems more than one year. GP did lots of checks but can't find what is the main problem. Bioresonance Theraphy helped me to understand my all body condition. Scaned my all body and showed my each organ separately. I feel impressed.
I have been very impressed with the overall service and treatment from Reson8 and happily recommend them to all my friends and family. Thank you Chris & David!
Bioresanance therapy seems to be just what we are looking for to get rid of allergies and put us in good health.
Update January 2020 ... Unfortunately I am unable to take advantage of Biores in the future as I have an implanted dual chamber pacemaker. For anyone considering bioresonance with David or Chris I would strongly recommend. It's made a massive difference to my life. Previous review - My brief history : Six and a half years with Lyme Disease only medically diagnosed in 2013 and subsequently treated with IV antibiotics and varied medications with very little relief. Anyone who suffers with Lyme Disease will appreciate my situation. I visited David Franklin at Bioresonance in Leeds who conducted a scan, identified evidence of Lyme and multiple co-infections and initiated treatment, I was also recommended to undertake a Parasitic cleanse and daily dosage of apple cider vinegar. Six weeks later I felt a definite improvement. There is a long journey ahead but I feel positive for the future. Many thanks to David and Chris.”
Bioresonance Therapy is rated 4.74 based on 198 reviews