Bioresonance Therapy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioresonance Therapy
Telephone
Read Bioresonance Therapy Reviews

Tell us how Bioresonance Therapy made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Very efficient, I recently returned a blood test by 1st Class post and got the results back the following day. Also good communication, the company picked up the phone to explain a delay in sending and to confirm address details.
I've been having treatment for 10 weeks now for my longstanding health problems and can safely say I have benefitted from it. I know this because I can sense I need another treatment now, but due to the Coronavirus lockdown my appointment has not been able to take place. Still the delay in treatment has proven the point. The treatment takes the 'edge off' my pain and the fatigue isn't quite so profound I am able to spend longer out of bed. I believe the treatment has a gentle accumulative effect on me so over time I have felt increasing benefits and an increased feeling of wellbeing and more able to cope with my symptoms. I anticipate this to continue with further treatment. I have also benefited from the dietary restrictions Chris recommended to me, the stricter I am with food the less ill I feel, so this too has proved to be a beneficial aspect of the treatment. I accept there is no quick fix to my health problems but the treatment has also helped the accompanying anxiety and depression which often accompany chronic long term health problems. The process itself is not in the least invasive and is carried out in comfortable surroundings and usually takes 1hr. The initial consultation involves a diagnostic 'body scan' which is extremely interesting to watch and it serves to confirm much that you already know about your health and more besides that you didn"t! For those of us who don't get out often, even without the Covid 19 effect, it is a relaxing experience.
I suffer from aches and pains.. what I know realise are anxiety attacks,poor sleep pattens and depression, I have not been able to find any relief through traditional methods. So I thought I would try bioresonance- I was amazed in my initial appointment to find it appears I have Lyme disease and most likely another virus. That night after my treatment I had the best night sleep I actually woke up feeling refreshed. After further appointments the pains I had all over my body went. I have also seen improvements in my other complaints. As I travel with work I do not get much opportunity to visit regularly, but the visits I had definitely helped me. I would definitely recommend the treatment.
I hope this will help those who are unsure whether to try Bioresonance, those who need the details in order to feel safe to try something new. I was there once too. I have found Bioresonance to be the most non-invasive way of discovering what is happening inside the body. I am not aware of another therapy that can bring this level of internal insight which is highly valuable in any situation. It can bring imbalances to light and correct them before physical symptoms present themselves so it is also beneficial for general maintenance. Not only do I feel a positive effect after the treatment, but I also feel empowered with the knowledge to know what part of my body needs some extra attention and support in my daily life. The whole experience is actually very pleasant. The location is quiet and beautiful, the cabin is quite cosy and immaculately clean. Chris is welcoming and accepting in a very genuine way and he makes you feel at ease. I have always felt heard, seen and respected. I think anyone would enjoy these sessions because there is nothing at all to feel awkward about. All that you need to do really is relax in a comfortable chair. It is that simple! The initial consultation scans your entire body. I found this quite fascinating to be honest, but it really is better to let Chris interpret the information for you or you might misread the body’s natural cycles as problems. He has the knowledge and understanding to process the information accurately and he is always happy to explain things. The treatment can involve some simple tools, some pads to place on your body or maybe some things to hold in your hands for a while. It is very easy and totally peaceful. You remain totally clothed and your space is not invaded at all. I felt an immediate release of tension with just one treatment when I was suffering with TMJ issues which I was struggling to deal with previously. I always feel like the session brings balance to my digestive system in some way which is difficult to explain, my body just feels like it has a tune up. My energy was low at one point and I instantly felt revitalised in a way that totally surprised me. One of the wonderful things about Bioresonance is that it deals with the negative effects of electromagnetic radiation which is something we are all exposed to in current times. I always feel healthier after a session, I feel more optimistic and enthusiastic about life. After the session you are given a little disc to stick to your abdomen to continue the benefits of treatment. This is nothing like wearing a plaster, the skin can breathe easily and I find you don’t really notice it at all in daily life. I have sensitive skin and it has never caused any irritation. I actually like to see it when I get undressed though, it is like a little reminder that I am doing something good for my health and I smile. Both David and Chris have an authentic desire to help other people, you can really feel this from them. Whenever I have had questions they have been happy to answer them for me. I wholeheartedly recommend trying Bioresonance and seeing for yourself how it can help you. I can’t comment on any experience other than my own but I do feel that Bioresonance really helps the body to function better and that will always encourage healing, no matter what conditions you may be experiencing. I will always use Bioresonance as part of my health care now. I always experience a benefit and it really is a pleasure to have these sessions. I am looking forward to the next one!
Have used Bio-Resonance for around 5 years. Mainly for an MOT every year. Problems have been treated along with a general “overhaul”. I do feel that this has helped me to keep fit and healthy as problems are treated before they become an issue
So HIGHLY recommended by a Lyme and Msids sufferer: Words cannot express my appreciation for what Chris and that magical machine has done for me. When I first went to ‘Bioresonance Therapy’ I was all but written off by theNHS. The diagnostic machine confirmed what my symptoms/rash/private blood test and my research was telling me. Most people know that Lyme is a dirty and politically charged word within the nhs. And finding an evidence-based scientific approach to diagnosis and treatment has literally changed my life and my mental health so much. Pre bio I couldn’t stand at all. I had a multitude of the craziest symptoms, was in so much pain and most of the time was not even able to lift my head off the pillow. Even though David did not claim that it would fix me and/or may take a few sessions to even notice a difference, just 2 days after first treatment I miraculously could stand for a short while it was so unexpected. 🎉🎉 From then on, after getting through the herx (jarisch herxheimer reaction, this is literally your body reacting to the many toxins of the dead pathogens inside you and I will not lie at times it was really hard) I improved greatly. Forward to 8 months of 3 weekly sessions as that’s all I can afford and manage, I was actually able to rock climb again, sadly at this point the nhs took an interest in me again, gave me new drugs which I was allergic to, so I missed my treatment and went backwards, had a treatment got better, now while I attend an 8 week nhs pain management course I am not allowed to have any treatment/pain meds and not surprisingly everything has regressed. Since starting bio-res 70% of my insanely torturous symptoms have gone but stopping it has allowed the bacteria/parasites/funguses/and viruses to party and lots have returned. I am counting down the days when I can get to that next appointment and undo what this break in my vital treatment has caused. I cannot refuse the nhs treatment so just have to start again ASAP. I have Borrelia Burdorferi, Borrelia Lonestari, Borrelia WA1, Babesia, Rickettsia, E.B.V, Mycoplasma, and Protozoa that I can remember after getting bitten by an infected tick in Richmond Park. I am not affiliated with this company in any way I am just a patient that got lucky finding an essential life line and this will sound totally OTT but I want to shout out loudly what a life saver these guys are. Also as a bonus Chris is a very likeable, well read, well informed guy and I enjoy my sessions and by the time I get back to Leeds station can now feel the benefits. I really hope anyone reading this with Lyme/Lyme M.S.I.D.S will be able to experience what I have and actually get your life back. Happy for my number to passed on to anyone who wants more info. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to Bioresonance Therapy Leeds. 👊🏽
Highly recommend!! I initially went to see David with stomach problems that I'd struggled with for years. He was able to pinpoint with incredible accuracy a whole array of problems - not just in my stomach, some of which I didn't even know I had! One was a serious problem which I was then able to follow up with my doctor. For my less serious, newly diagnosed, food intolerances, a combination of regular bioresonance treatments and recommended lifestyle changes gave me a much better quality of life. David and Chris not only have the technology, they have built up a wealth of knowledge and advice. They are professional but really easy going. I can highly recommend them.
We have been taking our daughter with complex needs for birosenance therapy every fortnight for the past 18 months. My daughter is 12 years old, she was diagnosed with severe cerebral Palsly, she is a wheelchair user who can neither walk or talk. My daughter has made progress since taking the bioresonance treatment. We have noticed an improvement with her vocalisation, she is more focused and can concentrate for a longer period of time when participating in activities. Also, she is more alert and aware of her surroundings. Her physical behaviour has improved. Me and my family can communicate and understand my daughter much better than before therefore I would definitely recommend the bioresonance therapy. It has made huge difference with my daughter and my life. Chris is an amazing therapist who has a wonderful personality.
Before I had bio resonance I was very ill with late stage Lyme disease and nothing helped me, I spent thousands of pounds of miracle products and treatments that didn’t work and I was just getting worse. I thought I’d give this a try as I had nothing to lose and this was the miracle I had been praying for. I am now almost fully back to good health because of bio resonance. IT WORKS!! Chris is a really nice guy that will make you feel comfortable and at ease when you have your treatment. Best thing I ever did and I’ll be forever grateful.
This is perfect therapy for me not invasive in any way . Therapist are kind and professional. Explaining everything as we go . I would definitely have more treatments in the future
I couldn’t recommend Reson8 enough! I suffer with a chronic health condition and before I came to Reson8 I was tired and fatigued constantly, the help they gave me allowed me to continue with my life without feeling drained each day. Chris is extremely professional and I cannot thank the team enough.
My child has eczema,child didn't sleep well,always ichi skin. And after few session Bioresonance it helped whit sleep problems and ich. I'm really happy
I could not recommend Chris and Reson8 any more. In August 2017, two months after getting married, I suddenly became extremely ill and was hospitalised due to severe symptoms I was suffering. At this point, I was unable to walk, unable to work, my wife was expecting and I felt that my body was shutting down. Luckily I was informed by a paramedic (who had Lyme Disease) that the NHS have little to zero knowledge on auto-immune illnesses and I should go to a bioresonance practitioner. Obviously, I have been brought up to think the NHS knows it all so was massively skeptical however my wife believed in the concept of bioresonance. I told Chris very little about what was going on, however after my first session, the incredible technology picked up multiple strains of Lyme, Coinfections and other pathogens within my body and he started treating it. He informed me to go every week, which would turn in to every fortnight, to every month, to every 6 weeks and so forth and now over two years later, I visit Chris every 2-3 months. It's not just the treatment as to why I would recommend Reson8. Chris is an extremely likeable person and I genuinely look forward to going through not just for treatment but for a catchup. He's extremely knowledgable, thoughtful, professional, approachable and is one who offers options whilst not being pushy. I had zero knowledge on gut health prior to seeing Chris however now I think my gut is probably healthier than it ever has been. Although Lyme will never be completely gone from my system, when I sat in that chair the first time, I felt 10-15% healthy. Now I rarely feel under 80% healthy. I have been back on the road with work for 18 months, moved house, been promoted and am just about to have a 2nd child since and I put the majority of the reason behind that on Bioresonance.
I go to Reson8 as a matter of course so many times a year for a health check. Prevention is better than a cure! I spend money MOT/servicing my car every year, why not do the same for my health? The body scan system is really effective and highlights areas in your health that will benefit from some attention. Chris is knowledgable, professional and personable and treats what is needed. It is amazing what BioRes can spot and heal.
My experience with Reson8 was an extraordinary one and I believe this played a pivitol role in my healing journey. I had already heard amazing reviews from friends and family about Reson8 and being a holistic practitioner working with sound healing and resonance knew that the system worked . I was fascinated also by David’s journey to discovering this amazing form of healing the body . In July 2016 I had my first treatment with David and Chris , was diagnosed as having Lymes Disease and was given a resonance healing disc. I also was made aware of sensitivities to foods and products I had best avoid for optimum health . I enjoyed the treatment immensely. Both David and Chris are extremely professional , gentle and empathic in their approach and clearly highly knowledgable . David advised that I made an appointment with my GP to have my bloods sent off for testing . My GP was surprised to be asked for the blood test and I have to say he was very open to my request of being tested though he said he’d never in all his years as a GP come across anyone with Lymes . I was called at home 3 weeks later as the results arrived positive with a particularly powerful indicator that I had a strong strain of Lymes which clearly affirmed David’s findings . I believe the treatments I received helped me heal and if I hadn’t been diagnosed by David the symptoms would have progressed having a greater impact on my body as a whole. I do feel that I am healed now though I integrate a protocol of an alkaline way of eating and general holistic health . I didn’t know I was ill before I was tested , I just soldiered on as we often do! I know if it wasn’t for Reson8 the symptoms could have put a strain on all my body and it could have escalated . Thankyou so much David and Chris , for the diagnostic treatment and the sound / disc therapy. I have told so many about what you do and will continue to do so!
Hi David and Chris I started last year in September with a full body scan, I found out I had candida and h pylori that is Helicobacter , I had a endoscopy at Barnsley hospital that was found out there two years ago, after talking antibiotics that killed all my good guys in my gut, I then got over run by candida, I need to take a different approach to help myself and I came across bioresonance therapy, And I'm so glad I did so , my guts were in a mess With a change in diet and the bioresonance therapy I'm starting to get back to normal with my guts no more pain or discomfort , I see Chris once a week for treatment, he has a very professional and positive approach towards his job it's a pleasure to be in his company, Chris has done some special bioresonance programs on my guts to help me get back to normal life, and I must give him credit its working, I have to say if you're health is in a mess this will sort it out , just remember it's no good been the richest man or woman in the cemetery, give this a try you won't regret it Thanks bioresonance therapy And thanks to David and Chris Regards Tony law
Jonathan I visited Chris because I felt dreadful, sweating profusely, no energy and terrible leg cramps. Chris diagnosed me as having blocked Lymph Nodes. He asked me if I ate sea food especially Mussels & Prawns. I said that I did. He advised me to stop eating those foods and to go for a Lymph Node drain, a particular type of massage that drains the Lymph Nodes.( Chris doesn't do/offer the massage). After the massage I felt great. The heavy & profuse sweating stopped , my energy levels picked up and my leg cramps stopped. I am going back to Chris as soon as I can.
I have candida and reflux. I visited Chris in desperation. The diagnosis was completely accurate, it showed up the conditions that I have suffered with and those that I am suffering with. Chris is extremely professional and always happy to answer questions as they arise. I am hopeful that with further treatments the candida and reflux will be a thing of the past! I can highly recommend Chris and bioressonance.
I have chronic Lyme disease and have been very unwell for many years. I was recommended Chris at reson8 by another patient who has had huge improvements with this treatment at this clinic. I had a 10 hour round trip so I was incredibly worried it would be a waste of time and money especially as I have seen so many different so called specialists in the past and spent thousands. I immediately felt at ease and was amazed what the scan showed up. Lyme plus many co infections and lots of blockages. I was then treated for these and given a disk with the frequencies to wear until my next appointment. I have so far not had any horrible die off reactions although feeling quite emotional! Maybe that is the relief of hopefully getting some proper targeted treatment. Despite the distance I will definitely be returning and looking forward beating this terrible disease.
I was recommended Bioresonance by a colleague who knew it could be used to treat Lyme’s disease. The information on the website was clear and the booking procedure was very easy. Immediately, I felt confident that Chris could help - he is professional and knowledgable and answered all my questions openly and with clarity. Although it is early days in my treatment, I make the 3 hour round trip gladly - the atmosphere is relaxing and Chris is great to talk to.
Bioresonance Therapy is rated 4.74 based on 207 reviews