Best To Have Reviews

sales@besttohave.com

145-157ST JOHN STREETLondon

Tell us how Best To Have made you happy

Cheryl Pearce
"The ring itself is beautifully crafted! The postal service even over Christmas was really quick! It comes in a beautiful little presentation box (as pictured) The ring was a little misshapen (see pictures) but, nothing you can't fix by going to a jewelers who will probably reshape it for free. Overall ... amazing!"
Keith Macdonald
"Really happy with my ring the delivery was very quick"
Ashley Brown
"Beutiful ring quick delivery. Communication great however had to return for a larger size. Great customer service."
Richard Robinson
"Great service and fast delivery. Great value for money."
Jade Tripp
"I absolutely love my rings.. perfect sizing and so beautiful for the price 😊 thank you"
GEORGE DAVIES
"JUST WOW TITANIUM RINGS LOVE THEM AT A UNBEATABLE PRICE"
Verified Buyer
"Stunning rings ! Recieved them quickly despite the snow. Great price and quality, they certainly look as good as my more expensive rings. The only negative is the website should specify the width all the rings and have photo of ring on finger ( only a few rings have this ). Overall I am very pleased and would order again !"
ANETA
"BREATHTACKING RING.Best whot i bought ever.Expensive look and so high class!Definitelly top class ring.It comming elegant packet and faster whot expected.Profesjonal service from Brst To Have.Absolutelly love it.Thank you"
Marie
"I bought 2 rings and am absolutely delighted with both. But the ring set blew me away with the quality for such a low price. Super fast delivery too. Will definitely buy from here again and recommend to friends."
Claire Redman
"We were over the moon when we received our rings. They didn't take long to arrive neither. Excellent quality."
Keely O'connor
"I have purchased from best to have for the 1st time and boy have they been amazing and very helpful and patient with me sending orders back re purchasing etc be brilliant and very helpful also the stock is beautiful and despite all the sending back and exchanges I will be buying from them again. Many thanx keely"
Best To Have is rated 4.67 based on 318 reviews