Best To Have Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Best To Have

sales@besttohave.com

145-157ST JOHN STREETLondon

How would you rate Best To Have ?

Verified Buyer
"Stunning rings ! Recieved them quickly despite the snow. Great price and quality, they certainly look as good as my more expensive rings. The only negative is the website should specify the width all the rings and have photo of ring on finger ( only a few rings have this ). Overall I am very pleased and would order again !"
ANETA
"BREATHTACKING RING.Best whot i bought ever.Expensive look and so high class!Definitelly top class ring.It comming elegant packet and faster whot expected.Profesjonal service from Brst To Have.Absolutelly love it.Thank you"
Marie
"I bought 2 rings and am absolutely delighted with both. But the ring set blew me away with the quality for such a low price. Super fast delivery too. Will definitely buy from here again and recommend to friends."
Keely O'connor
"I have purchased from best to have for the 1st time and boy have they been amazing and very helpful and patient with me sending orders back re purchasing etc be brilliant and very helpful also the stock is beautiful and despite all the sending back and exchanges I will be buying from them again. Many thanx keely"
Best To Have is rated 4.67 based on 215 reviews