Behrens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Behrens
Read Behrens Reviews

About Behrens:

With over 180 years of textiles expertise, we have a reputation built on excellence. We’ve been supplying into all areas of wholesale and retail markets ever since the industrial revolution. The Behrens of today is a sixth-generation, family owned business that continues with the same modern, forward thinking, progressive approaches and commitment to quality.

info@behrens.co.uk

Centrepoint, Marshall Stevens Way

Tell us how Behrens made you happy
Great products and service!
Great service
fast delivery and good quality
Sadly part of my order was out of stock even though it was in stock when I ordered it. Then harassed by daily emails saying my order had been dispatched even though there was nothing in my order.
Had the same experience as Nadia with the fitted sheet shrinking. Never had a sheet shrink so much that it doesn't fit the mattress, won't buy again.
I bought fitted cotton sheet 400 treads and Heritage Piped Edge Duvet Set, all king size. After washing (40C,cotton option, and drying ) they shrank and now don't suit king size. I am not wondered that this bedding ended in TKmaxx, where I bought it. Bad quality! Never will buy Behrens brand again.
Behrens is rated 3.00 based on 6 reviews