BeckyBettesworth Reviews

of reviewers recommend BeckyBettesworth
Read BeckyBettesworth Reviews

About BeckyBettesworth:

Becky’s work draws inspiration from the classic railway posters of the 1930s. Her vintage seaside posters are modern and fresh, showing a place off at its best, without the fuss and rush of the modern world. Becky draws her inspiration from a time before the current obsession with the latest gadgets and gizmos - that idealistic notion of life drifting at an easier slower pace.

Tell us how BeckyBettesworth made you happy
Having visited Devon & Cornwall since I was a young child and since took my family, we do have our favourite beaches! Holywell bay, Croyde & Wollacombe. I ordered & received all 3 of these in beautiful white frames. I live in Ireland & they were packed so well & no damage. Totally love the art which is stunning!!
BeckyBettesworth 5 star review on 12th August 2021 BeckyBettesworth 5 star review on 12th August 2021
Becky is going to result in me having to change the way I spend money going forwards because my partner is utterly in love with all of her art works and wants them all. Absolutely fantastic pieces that look incredible in nice frames dotted around your home
BeckyBettesworth is rated 4.97 based on 32 reviews