BeckyBettesworth Reviews

of reviewers recommend BeckyBettesworth
Read BeckyBettesworth Reviews

About BeckyBettesworth:

Becky’s work draws inspiration from the classic railway posters of the 1930s. Her vintage seaside posters are modern and fresh, showing a place off at its best, without the fuss and rush of the modern world. Becky draws her inspiration from a time before the current obsession with the latest gadgets and gizmos - that idealistic notion of life drifting at an easier slower pace.

Tell us how BeckyBettesworth made you happy
I purchased an Appledore tea towel when in Devon and like it so much I have framed it! Beautifully made. I too love retro travel theme. Please produce a De Warr Bexhill Poster I have wanted for years! Sue PR
Just loved the print. Had it framed and it looks great on the wall, so colourful.
BeckyBettesworth 5 star review on 14th March 2022
I love these prints I have 5 now in my collection. They’ve brightened up my hallway and kitchen.
BeckyBettesworth 5 star review on 14th March 2022 BeckyBettesworth 5 star review on 14th March 2022
I brought your little piece of Devon to Australia to give to my son who misses Devon. He’s going to hang Hope Cove next to Burgh Island. (Apparently he went to school with your brother !)
Outstanding service and stunning product! Becky and her team went above and beyond to meet my very tight deadline! The print (Polzeath) arrived in mint condition and is absolutely loved by my Mum - and me... I think I will be back soon for more! I love the idea of having a reminder on the wall of a sentimental place I love to go to with my family. Thank you so much for gifting us some beautiful memories.
We are very pleased with our prints. They are now framed & in place & look lovely. Also, the service was excellent & arrived so quickly. We will certainly recommend you to our friends. Thank you very much.
Beautiful print. Easy to order. Quick delivery. Perfect!
The seaside themed posters are excellent and have made a really lovely display in a recently decorated guest bedroom. Very prompt delivery and goods packaged with great care. I would not hesitate to recommend Becky Bettesworth
A beautiful print bought for my husband on Valentine’s day to remember a lovely break in Hope Cove. Print arrived in plenty of time and in perfect condition.
Beautiful print just as the picture on line ,arrived promptly without problem very pleased would recommend
My prints arrived in Australia sooner than I expected and I was thrilled with them. I ordered Greenway House and the little boat at Greenway....many happy memories of rowing our little wooden boat from Galmpton Creek in my teenage years. Coming from Torbay I will surely be ordering more....thank you!
Thank you Becky, you were a life saver. I actually traced the campervan on to a t-shirt for my best friends birthday present,(I am useless at drawing, even simple things.), and coloured it in with fabric pens. It came out okay. I'm too embarrassed to show you the picture. Instead I've uploaded a picture I took the other day in my hometown. It's the most easterly point in England!!! P.S I love your artwork. I will buy some when I'm not poor, I promise. Nicola.
BeckyBettesworth 5 star review on 15th February 2022
Lovely poster. Have seen it in many frames and houses. It suits many deco styles. Good quality and fun
Really responsive to my request for a quick turnaround to my order as it was a present. The recipient was over the moon with the prints and they look great in their beach hut on Meadfoor Beach
Beautiful prints, I ordered them as final touches to my new kitchen/diner and they look fabulous. Will be ordering again to add to my collection. Thank you.
Both the print and frame are absolutely gorgeous. So happy with my purchase! The frame arrived extremely well-packaged and is now in the living room reminding me of some amazing memories at Kynance Cove :) Love it!
We absolutely love our Fowey print. We got engaged on the terrace of the old quay house which you can see in the picture. It looks stunning in our kitchen x
Love all three of my framed prints! I was so excited to day they came, super well packaged and look stunning in my hall! 😍🤩
BeckyBettesworth 5 star review on 5th February 2022
Having been lucky enough to receive one of Becky’s prints as a Christmas gift and looked at her website, I immediately knew what to buy a friend for her birthday. The designs are great, website easy to navigate and service very swift. My friend was delighted with her print too.
Found this website by chance wanted something abit different absolutely delighted with my prints. so bright and cheerful. Great service delivered really quickly and were well protected on delivery so wouldn'tbe damaged . Definitely would recommend Becky Bettesworth and use again.
BeckyBettesworth is rated 4.94 based on 115 reviews