Bathing Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bathing Solutions
Read Bathing Solutions  Reviews

About Bathing Solutions :

Bathing Solutions were one of the first companies to specialise in the supply and installation of bathrooms specifically designed for the mature customer. Many of our products are made in our own UK factory. Today, we are probably the largest company in the market place through dedication, professionalism and commitment to our customers. We pride ourselves on being able to make a real difference to the lives and well-being of our customers. We have designed and installed bathing solutions for many thousands of customers and every day we receive praise and endorsement from them for the quality of our products and the service we provide – most especially the fitting and installation. Our business isn’t just about supplying and installing new bathrooms; it’s about providing a total solution to our customer’s needs. That’s why we say we are Bathing Solutions; it’s who we are; it’s what we do.

0800 083 2034

enquiries@bathingsolutions.co.uk

Units 20-21 Padgets Lane

Beautiful bathroom refitted with care and attention by Andy and Debbie. Can't fault it in any way. Only problem was a supplier problem with the manufacturer of the shower doors as when the installers opened the box some fittings were missing. Quickly resolved though. Well done. Highly recommended. Jenny Bloxham Banbury.
Unfortunately the installation was postponed twice and once by myself and the delivery of parts were a day later than expected by the installer. However, all was forgiven by the efforts of the installer who did an excellent job- Clean, tidy and efficient. I would recommend him highly. The finished job was even better than I expected.
OUR INSTALLER WAS POLITE, VERY UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT WE REQUESTED. ALSO WORKED VERY HARD. WAS A GREAT ADVERT FOR BATHING SOLUTIONS.VERY EXCELLENT IN SOLVING ANY PROBLEMS THAT HE CAME ACROSS. KEPT US INFORMED OF DAILY PROGRESS EACH DAY. VERY HAPPY WITH JOB COMPLETED.
My bathroom fitter was Simon Windsor and I cannot give him enough stars. He was friendly from start to finish, his customer service skills were excellent. Full consideration was taken on board about my mom’s needs. The customer service from start to finish with Bathroom Solutions has been excellent. Everyone I have spoken to at the business have been very friendly and knowledgeable. The finish product is fantastic.
Very pleased with the whole process from start to finish.Our fitter,Danny,was excellent .He was hardworking ,professional ,friendly and tidy.He did a brilliant job and we are very pleased with our new bathroom.
Following on from my previous review - I am delighted to confirm that all work is now complete. Excellent,excellent,excellant. Three comments that relate to Izzy, Mike and Simon. All three played a big part in the completion of the task to a level of satisfaction that once again allows me to give a five star rating. Thank You - Paul and Elaine Bennett Walsall West Midlands
The bathroom is excellent in every way. We are delighted with the result. A special mention must go to the fitters Andrew Hartley and his mate Daniel. They were meticulous in ensuring every detail was perfect and worked long hours to ensure a timely finish.
We are delighted with our refitted bathroom. Paul, the fitter, arrived promptly every morning & worked steadily & to a high standard. Also he cleared away tidily each day, something not always done, but appreciated! The delay in delivery of some parts was sorted efficiently. We are impressed by all our contacts with you from sales to technical to management to fitting & so have no hesitation in recommendation.
Your bathroom fitter, Shaun was terrific, I could'nt praise him too highly. He was courteous, answered all our questions,worked so hard and perfection was his middle name.
Apart from sending the wrong shower tray, which delayed matters for at the very least half a day, everything else was satisfactory. Mark who did the installation was first class and made sure that everything was done to our satisfaction
We were very impressed with the way the fitters worked. They were completely focused all day on their task which they completed to a high standard. They were careful to ensure the area was clean when they left and that we were happy with the installation. A very professional job. Thank you to both of them.
An excellent job - delivered on time - everything worked like clockwork! Our fitter, Jordan, worked so hard and it was a pleasure to have him in our home. A very polite young man & very professional. Thank you for our lovely new shower.
A very efficient and well-run Company, with an excellent follow-up service.
Although the fitter was travelling a lot each day and therefore not an early start,his work was very good.It did take 9days with 2 days off but a good end product.
From the initial call to Bathing solutions right through to the final fitting and completion of our new shower, I cannot praise this company enough. Each step of the way was dealt with in a very friendly, professional way. Thank you!
Everything worked like clockwork from start to finish. I suffer from anxiety and not once did I feel stressed. I would highly recommend Bathing Solutions.
Excellent service throughout the installation. Very pleased.
Very pleased with work done, Chris was a very good worker.
Paul & his team were excellent. We couldn't ask for better workers. A very high quality of work.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star review. We will pass your kind comments back to our installation team. Kind regards, Bathing Solutions
Very pleased. Excellent work, would recommend your services to family and friends.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star review. We are very pleased to hear that you would recommend our services. Kind regards, Bathing Solutions
Radek carried out a very professional job, with a great attention to detail. He is extremely hardworking, polite and tidy. Nothing was too much trouble.
Hi Mrs Lambert, Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star review and your kind words regarding our installation team. Kind regards, Bathing Solutions
Bathing Solutions is rated 4.78 based on 385 reviews