Bathing Solutions Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Bathing Solutions

About Bathing Solutions : Bathing Solutions were one of the first companies to specialise in the supply and installation of bathrooms specifically designed for the mature customer. Many of our products are made in our own UK factory. Today, we are probably the largest company in the market place through dedication, professionalism and commitment to our customers. We pride ourselves on being able to make a real difference to the lives and well-being of our customers. We have designed and installed bathing solutions for many thousands of customers and every day we receive praise and endorsement from them for the quality of our products and the service we provide – most especially the fitting and installation. Our business isn’t just about supplying and installing new bathrooms; it’s about providing a total solution to our customer’s needs. That’s why we say we are Bathing Solutions; it’s who we are; it’s what we do.

0800 083 2034

enquiries@bathingsolutions.co.uk

1 Hewell Road,Redditch, Worcestershire

Tell us how Bathing Solutions made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"We are really pleased with the overall installation & impressed by the quality & commitment of tradesmen involved."
"Excellent job and at demonstration, leaking was not evident. Area left in very clean state."
"SO SO HAPPY. GERRY HAS BEEN AMAZING. CAN'T THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH."
"TOP TEAM VERY PROFESSIONAL, POLITE, WILLING TO GO EXTRA MILE FOR SATISFACTION."
"I'm so delighted with the shower. Excellent workmanship - Kevin so polite and helpful. Extremely hardworking. Would definitely recommend."
"THE WORK WAS CARRIED OUT TO THE HIGHEST STANDARD. YOUR INSTALLER PAUL WAS EXCELLENT."
"Absolutely brilliant. Kevin was excellent and very helpful in all ways. Highly recommended in every way."
"The installation was so none stressful. The workers were polite and informative. Cleaned up after the job. Very impressed."
"Has been carried out efficiently and very pleasantly."
"Fabulous job. Would definitely recommend."
"I am very very delighted with my new shower!"
"WONDERFUL JOB! BRILLIANT!"
"Excellent service"
"Guy was an excellent worker. He explained as he went along. We were extremely happy with his work."
"VERY GOOD. KEPT ME INFORMED."
"Very professional good worker punctual and easy to talk to,"
"The installer (Gary) was very helpful at all times in keeping me informed of progress."
"I seem to be the unlucky customer amongst the glowing reports. I placed my order on Decr 5th but the bath was not fitted until Jany 23rd after two postponements. I was not able to use my previous bath during this time. After one bath the hot water system failed (not BS fault) but it was not repaired until Feby 8th. The fitting took eleven hours done on one day and was very well finished, clean and tidy by pleasant, helpful fitters. But unfortunately there was slight damage to my existing shower which was old. My complaint therefore is about the administration and apparent lack of sympathy for an 88 year old person needing frequent baths because of a medical condition. Why can't you fix the fitting date when the order is placed, adhere to the date and have a quick repair service?"
"Very pleased, work done quickly and well."
"Excellent service throughout, many thanks for this expert engineer."
"Very good service from start to finish and an excellent installer."
Bathing Solutions is rated 4.82 based on 354 reviews