Bathing Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bathing Solutions
Read Bathing Solutions  Reviews

About Bathing Solutions :

Bathing Solutions were one of the first companies to specialise in the supply and installation of bathrooms specifically designed for the mature customer. Many of our products are made in our own UK factory. Today, we are probably the largest company in the market place through dedication, professionalism and commitment to our customers. We pride ourselves on being able to make a real difference to the lives and well-being of our customers. We have designed and installed bathing solutions for many thousands of customers and every day we receive praise and endorsement from them for the quality of our products and the service we provide – most especially the fitting and installation. Our business isn’t just about supplying and installing new bathrooms; it’s about providing a total solution to our customer’s needs. That’s why we say we are Bathing Solutions; it’s who we are; it’s what we do.

0800 083 2034

enquiries@bathingsolutions.co.uk

Units 20-21 Padgets Lane

Everything worked like clockwork from start to finish. I suffer from anxiety and not once did I feel stressed. I would highly recommend Bathing Solutions.
We are delighted with our refitted bathroom. Paul, the fitter, arrived promptly every morning & worked steadily & to a high standard. Also he cleared away tidily each day, something not always done, but appreciated!

The delay in delivery of some parts was sorted efficiently. We are impressed by all our contacts with you from sales to technical to management to fitting & so have no hesitation in recommendation.
Your bathroom fitter, Shaun was terrific, I could'nt praise him too highly. He was courteous, answered all our questions,worked so hard and perfection was his middle name.
Apart from sending the wrong shower tray, which delayed matters for at the very least half a day, everything else was satisfactory. Mark who did the installation was first class and made sure that everything was done to our satisfaction
We were very impressed with the way the fitters worked. They were completely focused all day on their task which they completed to a high standard. They were careful to ensure the area was clean when they left and that we were happy with the installation.
A very professional job. Thank you to both of them.
An excellent job - delivered on time - everything worked like clockwork!
Our fitter, Jordan, worked so hard and it was a pleasure to have him in our home. A very polite young man & very professional.

Thank you for our lovely new shower.
A very efficient and well-run Company, with an excellent follow-up service.
Although the fitter was travelling a lot each day and therefore not an early start,his work was very good.It did take 9days with 2 days off but a good end product.
From the initial call to Bathing solutions right through to the final fitting and completion of our new shower, I cannot praise this company enough. Each step of the way was dealt with in a very friendly, professional way. Thank you!
Excellent service throughout the installation. Very pleased.
Very pleased with work done, Chris was a very good worker.
Paul & his team were excellent. We couldn't ask for better workers. A very high quality of work.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star review.

We will pass your kind comments back to our installation team.

Bathing Solutions
Very pleased. Excellent work, would recommend your services to family and friends.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star review.

We are very pleased to hear that you would recommend our services.

Bathing Solutions
Radek carried out a very professional job, with a great attention to detail. He is extremely hardworking, polite and tidy. Nothing was too much trouble.
Hi Mrs Lambert,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5-star review and your kind words regarding our installation team.

Bathing Solutions
YOU DIDNT. I wouldn't touch this company so beware future customers. See my report under the bad reviews. An absolutely awful experience from beginning to end. They took over 8 weeks to sort things out and even now I am still waiting for some clips. I have told them to forget it and I got a private person in to fix this. I did get compensation from them after many phone calls and letters. Like trying to get blood out of a stone!! Please take care when using this Company. Read the bad reviews. This gives you a better idea of what you are getting yourself into. tel. 01329 665137
Hi Mrs Hammacott,

We take all feedback very seriously and have passed your comments onto our management team. Although you were happy with the initial installation, we are aware some issues arose with certain items at a later date. On this occasion, one of our suppliers did not meet our usual standards which meant your clips were delayed. We apologise for any inconvenience caused during this process.

We believe everything is now resolved, but should you have any further issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of our team.

Bathing Solutions Customer Care Team
After sales service non existent - 3 telephone calls requesting a site visit to repair a broken handle - a safety issue with my disability - have produced zero response.
Dear Mr Shepherd,

Please accept our apologies for the delay in arranging a visit. An installer will attend this afternoon to carry out the works accordingly.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Bathing Solutions Customer Services Team
How come I had such a very bad experience but the rest of your reviews were very good. Why couldn't I have had the installers that these people had instead of the ones I got. The whole process has been extremely stressful and not the exciting experience I had hoped for. Make sure you get the installers that are mentioned here. Beware of anyone else.
Dear Mrs Hammacott,

We are sorry that you feel your experience has not matched that of our other customers. We apprciate that there are aspects of the installation that require additional work and are grateful to you for working with us to resolve this.

We carry out regular training with our installers and will ensure your comments are reflected to ensure that they are all working to our high standard.

Thank you again for your feedback it helps us improve the service that we provide our customers.

Regards
Customer Care Team
Very happy with the service provided.
Thank you for your 5-star review and we hope you are happy with your new bathroom.

Regards,

Bathing solutions
I love my new bathroom. I had a complete bathroom makeover, including low level walk-in shower. Nigel and his mate did a brilliant job, were efficient, friendly and tidy. I would definitely recommend Bathing Solutions. Well done!
Hi Mrs Manville,

Thank you very much for your kind comments and 5-star review!

We are very pleased to hear that you would recommend our services.

Kind Regards,

Bathing Solutions
We are very pleased with the shower.Stuart has done fantastic job,he was very polite frendly love his coffee.we would recommend your company keep up the good work
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and your kind comments regarding our installer.

Kind Regards,

Bathing Solutions
First class installation, very professional, polite and efficient.
Hi Mr Welton,

Thank you for your kind feedback regarding your recent bathroom installation.

Regards,