Bathing Solutions Reviews

235 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

One of the first companies to specialise in the supply and installation of bathing solutions specifically designed for the mature customer. Many of our products are made in our own UK factory and we offer the largest range of easy-access baths and showers available today. Read our Bathing Solutions customer reviews.

enquiries@bathingsolutions.co.uk

1 Hewell Road,Redditch, Worcestershire

Mr & Mrs Turner
Verified Buyer

After a few hiccups in the beginning work commenced. The fitter was a professional who wouldn't cut corners. He maintained a clean working area, he was pleasant and did not intrude into our lives. The job took 4 days and I was delighted with the end result.
Mr Morgan
Verified Reviewer

Alan has done a brilliant job for us and we are well satisfied.
Mrs Marples
Verified Reviewer

I am very pleased with the installation and with the care taken.
Mr Hurd
Verified Reviewer

Very professional, exact and cordial. (all staff and plumbing / engineers). Very nice job done.
Mr Croad
Verified Reviewer

We are thoroughly pleased with our bathroom improvements. Paul (plumber) did an excellent job, also. Very, very pleased.
Mr Lomax
Verified Reviewer

Guy was very professional, thorough and extremely helpful. House left spick and span at end of the job.
Mr Hall
Verified Reviewer

Excellent workmanship - plenty of consideration given to us during installation.
Mrs Smith
Verified Reviewer

Your engineer has been courteous, efficient and I have no reservation in recommending your services.
Verified Buyer

Stuart was very pleasant, worked hard and cleared up extremely well.
Mrs Tomkins
Verified Buyer

The design and installation were very good. Bathroom looks great and is very user friendly. Communication with the company was very good.
Mr Harvey

Excellent service
Mr Street
Verified Buyer

Disappointed with survey not being correct. Very pleased with fitter.
Mrs Sharman
Verified Reviewer

Very quick & efficient service, engineer was very friendly, clean & tidy. Thankyou
Mr Abbott
Verified Reviewer

Everything has been done to our satisfaction
Mr & Mrs Smith
Verified Reviewer

The whole operation was carried out in a most professional way.
Mrs Stallard
Verified Reviewer

I am very pleased with the installation of my walk in shower. A professional job done.
Mr Grindall
Verified Reviewer

My wife and I are delighted with the installation and the courteous and efficient manner in which it was dealt.
Mr Hacking
Verified Reviewer

The installation was very efficiently undertaken. Ron & Alex were very courteous.
Mrs Rabey
Verified Reviewer

Unfortunately, delivery of some materials was delayed and so work was interrupted.
Mrs O'Brien
Verified Reviewer

Excellent, I really cannot fault the installer. Thank you.
Bathing Solutions is rated 4.81 based on 235 reviews