Barnes of Lincoln Reviews

Read Barnes of Lincoln Reviews

sales@barnesoflincoln.co.uk

Fort Barnes, Freeman Road, North HykehamLincoln

Tell us how Barnes of Lincoln made you happy
just wanted to say how impressed I was with the team’ that did our move to West Deeping y. Andy, Smurph and Conrad did an amazing job, remarkably efficiently and in good humor throughout the day (as you can see from the photo) despite the rain! I thought they showed exemplary respect to our furniture and home. Without doubt, they made our moving day a real pleasure. Please pass on a big ‘thank you' from Linda & me.
Just to thank you and removal team for getting us successfully installed in our new home in Sheffield. The team worked very hard in spite of one or two difficulties – please give them our grateful thanks.
I just wanted to send a quick message to say what a great service I have been afforded by your company. In particular the 2 gentlemen who packed everything onto the pallets for me on Friday, Dave and James. The 2 gentlemen were extremely hard working, efficient, friendly and a real credit to your company.
Just a quick note to say that our things have arrived in Izimr safe and sound thanks to the quality of the packing. I would recommend your company to anyone . Thanks again for the very professional service.
Just a quick note to say thank you for the safe collection and delivery of items from my fathers bungalow. We were away ion Madeira and just very pleased to delegate this task to our daughter. She has told us that the guys completing this were brilliant! We just need to fins places for everything to go now. Once again many thanks.
A quick note to express our gratitude to you, Danny, Eddy, Dave and Connor for your and their help in making our difficult situation of yesterday and today as easy for us as possible. Danny was especially sensitive to our predicament and I know was generally worried about my own stress levels! Please pass on our thanks to all in your team. You, and their work was much appreciated. Best Wishes.
Please pass on my sincere gratitude to the members of staff who moved us from Cranwell to Staffordshire. Completely satisfied with the service that you provided and the rate for removals. Your staff were polite throughout, incredibly quick at loading and unloading at our properties, without any damage to our possessions of the decorations. The move of our motorbike also made life easier for us. Your staff were good spirited, incredibly professional and a credit to your company. Thank you.
Hello there, I just wanted to say what an amazing stress free move you coordinated for me. Richard and his team could not have worked harder or been more cheerful or helpful, it made what could have been a stressful day, actually quite a fun day! They all deserve a pay rise!!
I would like to thank Mike & Dan for the professional way they moved my furniture etc. They always had smile and sense of humour
To whom it may concern I would like to say a big thanks to Johnny, Steve and Alex for the great service they provided during our move on the 21st August. They did a fantastic job and are a credit to your company and made the whole experience a little less painful. Once again thank you for a job well done. All the Best S White.
Dear Jeremy, Thank you for a splendid job. Special thanks to your colleagues on the truck - hardworking and extremely helpful Thanks indeed, Phillip
Dear Barnes of Lincoln/Newark, My part load move took place early in the month. I just wanted to say thank you to you and the lorry crew. Everything seemed to go very well. You provided a quote very promptly. Overall, I was positively impressed with your company and would be happy to recommend you to anyone who is moving. Kind Regards, Joan Bird.
We used this company to move us from Lincoln to Chorley in January 2016. The team that arrived were very good and efficient. They arrived both days on time and loaded our belongings. On arrival at Chorley they unloaded at lightning speed, and gave me the impression they wanted to get back to Lincoln at the quickest possible time. This resulted in us having boxes just dumped anywhere in the house, instead of the structured unloading which really they should have done. Had this not been the case I would have said the service was very good . Would I use them again. Yes .
The shipment has now arrived safely at our new address - it was delivered directly to our new home which has been a great help. Everything was well packed and there has been no damage to the furniture. Many Thanks V. Howes (This was a removal from Lincolnshire to Australia - A.D. Barnes)
I couldn't have had more helpful and friendly lads, both leaving the house and moving into the bungalow.
Fabulous service as always. Thank you so much. Would always recommend you. This is the 3rd move you have done for us. See you in about 8 years!!!
The team at Millbrook Healthcare would like to give feedback to your staff member Andrew. We found him friendly, efficient and professional throughout. His visit was duly noted by all, and we look forward to his next visit.
Thank you so much for arranging the transfer of my goods. The young man who delivered them was a credit to your company. Many Thanks again
Unfortunately, my move didn't go to plan. My property was damaged for example my 6 seater dining room table was delivered with only 3 legs. I have been unable to resolve outstanding complaint and claim. Over 1 year has elapsed. I have been forced to pursue via The BAR and Ombudsman.
Unfortunately, during the delivery of your belongings, a table leg became unglued from the underneath of the glass table top. We did our best to seek a repair, but having gained advice from three professional glass restorers it became clear that the table was sadly not repairable. We genuinely want to resolve the situation with you, but as the table in not repairable and you have declined to accept our insurer’s compensation (as per the terms and conditions designed by The British Association of Removers and registered with Trading Standards) there's little more we can do. Thanks, David (Barnes of Lincoln)
Barnes of Lincoln is rated 4.82 based on 79 reviews