Barnes of Lincoln Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Barnes of Lincoln

sales@barnesoflincoln.co.uk

Fort Barnes, Freeman Road, North Hykeham
Lincoln

How would you rate Barnes of Lincoln ?

"Jeremy You were recommended to us by someone you previously moved. I have never felt the need to write a review but, your service was exceptional from start to finish. A warm friendly approach with a quick competitive quote from yourself. You were accommodating when i had to change the move date and your guys moved all our possessions from Lincolnshire to Devon with no breakages or damage. When they had finished they then volunteered to change things around if required. Many thanks and will recommend you in the future."
"Good morning, Just wanted to say a massive, massive thank you to you and the boys. The move to Halam went so smoothly mainly due to the amazing boys that were on the job, they were so polite, helpful and accommodating, we really couldn’t have asked for a better service. Dave (Badger) was a great team leader and a superb driver and the others were brilliant too. We will certainly recommend your company to everyone. Kind regards C and A Pascual"
"We just need wanted to drop you a line saying how impressed we were with a recent house move from Manthorpe to Grantham. The whole office booking contact and delivery of packing materials through to the important 2 moving days was pretty faultless. The team on the 2 days were brilliant - hard working, helpful and even with a sense of humour! They didn’t stop and worked quickly but with a deal of care. This is the 3rd time we have used you in the family and you have been consistently excellent so thank you very much. E and R Bannister"
"Outstanding service especially given I booked them with only a few days notice. Steve and Simon were great and careful. They were very professional and wonderful representatives of the company. The whole experience on the day was made much less stressful by them. I have even recommended them for my cousin's move. Best money I spent in the entire moving process!"
"Dear Mr Barnes Now that I have internet access I am able to email you about my move on 18th November. Malc and Simon were punctual, professional and exceedingly helpful. They took the stress out of the day for me. They were friendly, cheerful and very supportive all day, I cannot praise them too much! Thank you Best wishes A Armour"
"I would like to thank Mike & Dan for the professional way they moved my furniture etc. They always had smile and sense of humour"
"To whom it may concern I would like to say a big thanks to Johnny, Steve and Alex for the great service they provided during our move on the 21st August. They did a fantastic job and are a credit to your company and made the whole experience a little less painful. Once again thank you for a job well done. All the Best S White."
"We felt we should write to say thank you for the way that you recently helped us to move from Sleaford to Quarrington. Your help and advice in planning the move and the help and friendlyness of the men who actually carried out the move was first class. Thank you for helping make what could have been a stressful day relatively easy. Kind Regards Mike & Barbara Swaby"
"Steve & Connor were excellent! Polite, efficient & professional. We cannot praise them too highly. They could not do enough for us and worked incredibly hard. They coped with a small property, difficult access and steps without a quibble. A brilliant team!"
"Hello Andrew, I would like to express our thanks to you and your team for the efficient service we received from Barnes. As an ex Airforce family we have done many moves. Your service made this move the smoothest yet. All the team that moved us on Friday we friendly & very hard working. I will be certain to recommend your company. Please pass our regards on to the team. Kind Regards A & S Roberts"
"Dear Mr Barnes, I would like to say a big thank you to your team for their services moving my father this week. He hasn't moved house in over 50 years, so it was really a big upheaval for him. Your staff were professional, compassionate and patient. Please pass on to them our thanks. Regards, Alison Thompson"
"Hi This isn't anything other than a thank you to the two lovely drivers of your lorries who pulled right over and stopped for me when I was out riding near Hough on the Hill. They were so kind and I didn't want the week to end without having got in touch to say a big thank you for being so courteous. Kind regards Catherine"
"Dear Jeremy, Thank you for a splendid job. Special thanks to your colleagues on the truck - hardworking and extremely helpful Thanks indeed, Phillip"
"What a service! From the first phone call, I knew we were in good hands. Julian put us at ease with his first visit and from there on the whole process was handled so professionally that this has to be the best example of customer service I have ever encountered. Our stuff arrived in New Zealand without anything being damaged. Julian had arranged for a removal company here to bring our container to our house and they were fantastic also. If you are looking at other removal companies, don't! Give Barnes a call and they will look after you."
"Great Job. Very pleased especially with the guys. Mike & Smurf (Malcolm) Excellent Thanks."
"1st class service! Thank you Dan & Dave for taking care of our belongings & ensuring our relocation to the Highlands was smooth. Nothing was ever any inconvenience & a great attitude to challenging tasks. A pleasure to work with you. Thank you!!!"
"Dear Jeremy and David, I would like to thank you both very much indeed for your advice and help during the preparation to move from Redhill, Surrey to Lincoln. It was much appreciated. I also have to commend your staff, David and Conner who were so courteous, friendly and helpful beyond what could be expected in the loading and unloading when they were helped by Tristan. Sirs, my wife and I were so impressed with Barnes, and in particular the drivers David and Conner that we cannot adequately thank you enough and say how very fortunate Barnes are to have staff like these two gentlemen. May we wish Barnes every success in the future and we will certainly recommend you to any enquirers. A letter of appreciation will follow in due course. -- C Gordon Matthews"
"Dear Mr Barnes, I write to congratulate you on providing an outstanding removal service which we were both fortunate and grateful to experience during our house move of the 1st September this year. Mike and 'Smurf' made the whole process stress free and their friendly ,professional but amazingly efficient moving skills were very impressive. I would certainly recommend Barnes to anyone who need a removal service. Kind Regards Peter Cooper"
"We are writing to say how very pleased we were with the service provided by Barnes of Lincoln. We moved from Swnderby Lincs to Shepperton Middlesex and it turned how to be a job well done. Dave and Connor were terrific and moved us in record time without any hitches. So thank you very much for your service and we gladly recommend you. Ray Arman and Margaret Brown."
Barnes of Lincoln is rated 4.81 based on 74 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!