Barnes of Lincoln Reviews

Read Barnes of Lincoln Reviews

sales@barnesoflincoln.co.uk

Fort Barnes, Freeman Road, North HykehamLincoln

Tell us how Barnes of Lincoln made you happy
Excellent service from start to finish. The move was on 27 January and the team arrived on the dot. The lads were friendly and helpful and nothing was too much trouble. They moved a few bits of existing furniture around in the new home to accommodate our belongings and worked really quickly and cleanly.
Superb team would highly recommend.
Thank you for taking much of the stress out if the day.
Barnes moved us 1st October 2019. From Lincoln to Teeside.
They arrived on time. Dave, Connor and Richard loaded all our belongings quickly and with no fuss, despite the terrible weather. Every effort was made to ensure our old house was kept as clean as possible.
Connor and Richard then did the delivery to our new house. The new place was left in a mess. The job was planned as a 2 day run. With the delivery hopefully happening on the first day. Because of the mess, we agreed they would unload partly and return the next morning. Again they arrived on time, unloading quickly ensuring that they didn't make any mess.
There were no breakages. All in all very good service. Highly recommended.
I like to say a huge thank you to my Knights in shining armour who looked after me when my car had a moment at Canwick lights yesterday, bit embarrassing being an HGV driver and couldn't figure out my new car!! Terrific customer service above and beyond. When it's time to move you'll be my first call, many thanks guys 😃
Jeremy You were recommended to us by someone you previously moved. I have never felt the need to write a review but, your service was exceptional from start to finish. A warm friendly approach with a quick competitive quote from yourself. You were accommodating when i had to change the move date and your guys moved all our possessions from Lincolnshire to Devon with no breakages or damage. When they had finished they then volunteered to change things around if required. Many thanks and will recommend you in the future.
Good morning,

Just wanted to say a massive, massive thank you to you and the boys. The move to Halam went so smoothly mainly due to the amazing boys that were on the job, they were so polite, helpful and accommodating, we really couldn’t have asked for a better service. Dave (Badger) was a great team leader and a superb driver and the others were brilliant too.

We will certainly recommend your company to everyone.

Kind regards

C and A Pascual
We just need wanted to drop you a line saying how impressed we were with a recent house move from Manthorpe to Grantham.
The whole office booking contact and delivery of packing materials through to the important 2 moving days was pretty faultless.
The team on the 2 days were brilliant - hard working, helpful and even with a sense of humour! They didn’t stop and worked quickly but with a deal of care. This is the 3rd time we have used you in the family and you have been consistently excellent so thank you very much.

E and R Bannister
Outstanding service especially given I booked them with only a few days notice.
Steve and Simon were great and careful. They were very professional and wonderful representatives of the company. The whole experience on the day was made much less stressful by them.
I have even recommended them for my cousin's move.
Best money I spent in the entire moving process!
Dear Mr Barnes

Now that I have internet access I am able to email you about my move on 18th November.
Malc and Simon were punctual, professional and exceedingly helpful. They took the stress out of the day for me.
They were friendly, cheerful and very supportive all day, I cannot praise them too much!

Best wishes
A Armour
I would like to thank Mike & Dan for the professional way they moved my furniture etc. They always had smile and sense of humour
To whom it may concern

I would like to say a big thanks to Johnny, Steve and Alex for the great service they provided during our move on the 21st August.
They did a fantastic job and are a credit to your company and made the whole experience a little less painful.

Once again thank you for a job well done.

All the Best

S White.
We felt we should write to say thank you for the way that you recently
helped us to move from Sleaford to Quarrington.
Your help and advice in planning the move and the help and friendlyness of
the men who actually carried out the move was first class.
Thank you for helping make what could have been a stressful day relatively easy.

Kind Regards
Mike & Barbara Swaby
Steve & Connor were excellent! Polite, efficient & professional. We cannot praise them too highly. They could not do enough for us and worked incredibly hard. They coped with a small property, difficult access and steps without a quibble. A brilliant team!
Hello Andrew,

I would like to express our thanks to you and your team for the efficient service we received from Barnes. As an ex Airforce family we have done many moves. Your service made this move the smoothest yet.
All the team that moved us on Friday we friendly & very hard working.
I will be certain to recommend your company.
Please pass our regards on to the team.

Kind Regards

A & S Roberts
Dear Mr Barnes,
I would like to say a big thank you to your team for their services moving my father this week. He hasn't moved house in over 50 years, so it was really a big upheaval for him. Your staff were professional, compassionate and patient. Please pass on to them our thanks.
Regards,
Alison Thompson
Hi

This isn't anything other than a thank you to the two lovely drivers of your lorries who pulled right over and stopped for me when I was out riding near Hough on the Hill. They were so kind and I didn't want the week to end without having got in touch to say a big thank you for being so courteous. Kind regards Catherine
Dear Jeremy,

Thank you for a splendid job. Special thanks to your colleagues on the truck - hardworking and extremely helpful

Thanks indeed,

Phillip
Dear Jeremy,

Thanks indeed,

Phillip
What a service! From the first phone call, I knew we were in good hands. Julian put us at ease with his first visit and from there on the whole process was handled so professionally that this has to be the best example of customer service I have ever encountered. Our stuff arrived in New Zealand without anything being damaged. Julian had arranged for a removal company here to bring our container to our house and they were fantastic also. If you are looking at other removal companies, don't! Give Barnes a call and they will look after you.
Great Job. Very pleased especially with the guys.
Mike & Smurf (Malcolm) Excellent

Thanks.
1st class service! Thank you Dan & Dave for taking care of our belongings & ensuring our relocation to the Highlands was smooth. Nothing was ever any inconvenience & a great attitude to challenging tasks.

A pleasure to work with you.

Thank you!!!