Barnes of Lincoln Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Barnes of Lincoln

sales@barnesoflincoln.co.uk

Fort Barnes, Freeman Road, North Hykeham
Lincoln

How would you rate Barnes of Lincoln ?

"Outstanding service especially given I booked them with only a few days notice. Steve and Simon were great and careful. They were very professional and wonderful representatives of the company. The whole experience on the day was made much less stressful by them. I have even recommended them for my cousin's move. Best money I spent in the entire moving process!"
"Dear Mr Barnes Now that I have internet access I am able to email you about my move on 18th November. Malc and Simon were punctual, professional and exceedingly helpful. They took the stress out of the day for me. They were friendly, cheerful and very supportive all day, I cannot praise them too much! Thank you Best wishes A Armour"
Mr & Mrs Jackson
Verified Buyer
"I would like to thank Mike & Dan for the professional way they moved my furniture etc. They always had smile and sense of humour"
Mrs & Mrs White
Verified Reviewer
"To whom it may concern I would like to say a big thanks to Johnny, Steve and Alex for the great service they provided during our move on the 21st August. They did a fantastic job and are a credit to your company and made the whole experience a little less painful. Once again thank you for a job well done. All the Best S White."
Mr & Mrs Swaby
Verified Buyer
"We felt we should write to say thank you for the way that you recently helped us to move from Sleaford to Quarrington. Your help and advice in planning the move and the help and friendlyness of the men who actually carried out the move was first class. Thank you for helping make what could have been a stressful day relatively easy. Kind Regards Mike & Barbara Swaby"
Mr & Mrs G Reynolds
Verified Buyer
"Steve & Connor were excellent! Polite, efficient & professional. We cannot praise them too highly. They could not do enough for us and worked incredibly hard. They coped with a small property, difficult access and steps without a quibble. A brilliant team!"
A & S Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Hello Andrew, I would like to express our thanks to you and your team for the efficient service we received from Barnes. As an ex Airforce family we have done many moves. Your service made this move the smoothest yet. All the team that moved us on Friday we friendly & very hard working. I will be certain to recommend your company. Please pass our regards on to the team. Kind Regards A & S Roberts"
A Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Dear Mr Barnes, I would like to say a big thank you to your team for their services moving my father this week. He hasn't moved house in over 50 years, so it was really a big upheaval for him. Your staff were professional, compassionate and patient. Please pass on to them our thanks. Regards, Alison Thompson"
"Hi This isn't anything other than a thank you to the two lovely drivers of your lorries who pulled right over and stopped for me when I was out riding near Hough on the Hill. They were so kind and I didn't want the week to end without having got in touch to say a big thank you for being so courteous. Kind regards Catherine"
Mr P Hoskins
Verified Buyer
"Dear Jeremy, Thank you for a splendid job. Special thanks to your colleagues on the truck - hardworking and extremely helpful Thanks indeed, Phillip"
Mr P Hoskins
Steve Knapp
Verified Buyer
"What a service! From the first phone call, I knew we were in good hands. Julian put us at ease with his first visit and from there on the whole process was handled so professionally that this has to be the best example of customer service I have ever encountered. Our stuff arrived in New Zealand without anything being damaged. Julian had arranged for a removal company here to bring our container to our house and they were fantastic also. If you are looking at other removal companies, don't! Give Barnes a call and they will look after you."
Mr D Gurbutt
Verified Reviewer
"Great Job. Very pleased especially with the guys. Mike & Smurf (Malcolm) Excellent Thanks."
Mrs P Lockhart
Verified Reviewer
"1st class service! Thank you Dan & Dave for taking care of our belongings & ensuring our relocation to the Highlands was smooth. Nothing was ever any inconvenience & a great attitude to challenging tasks. A pleasure to work with you. Thank you!!!"
Mr C G Matthews
Verified Reviewer
"Dear Jeremy and David, I would like to thank you both very much indeed for your advice and help during the preparation to move from Redhill, Surrey to Lincoln. It was much appreciated. I also have to commend your staff, David and Conner who were so courteous, friendly and helpful beyond what could be expected in the loading and unloading when they were helped by Tristan. Sirs, my wife and I were so impressed with Barnes, and in particular the drivers David and Conner that we cannot adequately thank you enough and say how very fortunate Barnes are to have staff like these two gentlemen. May we wish Barnes every success in the future and we will certainly recommend you to any enquirers. A letter of appreciation will follow in due course. -- C Gordon Matthews"
Mr P Cooper
Verified Buyer
"Dear Mr Barnes, I write to congratulate you on providing an outstanding removal service which we were both fortunate and grateful to experience during our house move of the 1st September this year. Mike and 'Smurf' made the whole process stress free and their friendly ,professional but amazingly efficient moving skills were very impressive. I would certainly recommend Barnes to anyone who need a removal service. Kind Regards Peter Cooper"
R Arman & M Brown
Verified Buyer
"We are writing to say how very pleased we were with the service provided by Barnes of Lincoln. We moved from Swnderby Lincs to Shepperton Middlesex and it turned how to be a job well done. Dave and Connor were terrific and moved us in record time without any hitches. So thank you very much for your service and we gladly recommend you. Ray Arman and Margaret Brown."
Mr M. & Mrs S Welby
Verified Buyer
"Dear Julian, Just a short note of thanks for all your help when we moved to Inverness last week. Dave and Connor were absolutely brilliant and had us sorted out in no time even including shuttling backwards and forwards between Drumnadrochit car park and the house! I can't praise them enough - they were efficient, good humoured, very patient and a pleasure to work with. The bike arrived safe and sound even if it wouldn't start. I expect the battery was flat, either that or the extreme change in altitude from Lincoln to the Highlands of Scotland had an undesirable effect! However as we're heading towards winter, I think it can safely be left in the garage until the Spring. Other than that everything was in perfect condition with no breakages or losses although Susan keeps complaining she can't find her Winter boots! I have no doubt they will turn up in one of the unpacked boxes. We have unpacked and sorted out the bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen and dining room and are now tackling the living room with its incredibly awful chandeliers which have been removed post haste! The decorations are just as awful but they will have to wait until i find my paint brushes and rollers! Many thanks again for the careful storage of our belongings over the last five months and the speedy and efficient way you and the lads dealt with our eventual move. The house is everything we remember (even the wallpaper) and the views of Loch Ness are really stupendous. If you are ever inclined to visit the frozen north (it's 20 degrees today and sunny), please come and see us. Many thanks again Martin & Sue Welby"
Brenda Rush & Kevin Teasdale
Verified Reviewer
"Dave, Connor, & Tristan (and Danny on one day) have done a brilliant job. Nothing was too much trouble for them. Really Nice bunch of professional lads. Dave directed everything very well. Thank you very much. Brenda Rush & Kevin Teasdale"
Mrs A Morland
Verified Buyer
"Hi Julian My goods were delivered on Tuesday August 23rd I would like to thank you & everyone concerned for making so easy. i was kept informed all along the way. You have a very happy & satisfied customer Alice Morland (This was a removal from the Sleaford area of Lincolnshire to Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada via our shipping agents - Alex Barnes)"
Barnes of Lincoln is rated 4.80 based on 71 reviews