Banksford Reviews

Katy
Banksford 5 star review on 26th September 2017
Corienne
Fast service
Have placed a few orders with this company And have been very impressed with the service and most importantly the product excellent company

Thanks

Jon Plater

The Chichester hog squad
Fab service and really high quality product. Would highly recommend.
Hi Louise

The teal embroidered aprons we order with our logo on were exactly what we envisioned, very high quality, the teal apron was a very bold striking colour. The service was prompt with a quick delivery. The website was user friendly and easy to do.

Many thanks

Sharon
The help and service I received from Louise at Banksford was amazing. I was kept up to date with things, received several mockups with different colours and the quality is second to none. I have used them for 3 orders and expect to be using them again this year.
Great quality items, was really please with my custom printed aprons.
Great product with great service.
Louise offered great advice and turned around the order in a tight timeframe.
good quality items
Very helpful and efficient and a very quick turn around once my artwork was received! Great product and lovely embroidering, my aprons look very professional and are exactly what I wanted.
Fast responses, happy to help
Efficient and friendly service, able to meet our tight deadline and we're very happy with the quality of the product. Would certainly use Banksford again in the future and recommend them to others.
Speedy service with great quality print ❤️❤️❤️ Very happy with it
The team were fantastic and made the process really easy. They even helped with design!
Great customer service
Superb Aprons with logo embroidered. All my queries and questions were answered and the staff were very helpful ensuring I had the perfect product. So impressed with the service and the quality of the product.
Will definitely use Banksford again for future orders.
Thanks
The embroidered aprons for our church coffee shop using our logo and having various colours were really good and all the volunteers and customers etc really like them. Prompt delivery and a good design. Thank you regards Andy
Our aprons arrived promptly, are high quality, and were cost effective to buy. Great service, thank you!
Just want to say thank you for the prompt delivery! And I LOVE the aprons - you did a fantastic job of creating my logo. It's the perfect professional touch

Very very happy with your service!!!!
Banksford 5 star review on 26th September 2017
Thank you kindly for your feedback and images, you all look great!
They provided great quality aprons for my floristry business, and my logo was embroidered perfectly. A very high quality service all round.
Attentive service, quality products and quick delivery. Highly recommend.
Banksford is rated 4.96 based on 113 reviews