Banksford Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Banksford
"Our logo looks great on the aprons."
"Prompt and accurate, good value for money too."
"All the staff were very helpful and nice to deal with and the end product was excellent. Would definitely use again."
"Customer service was excellent and Louise was very helpful when we were making our selections."
"Louise handled everything swiftly, and had high-quality aprons delivered earlier than expected! Amazing service all around."
"Gave me mock-ups of my design options, created the product that I had exactly in mind"
"Nothing was too much trouble, they made the whole process so easy and the goods were of high quality xx will definately use again xx"
"Superb quality aprons made in a timely manner. Thank you!"
"Very good customer services, very quick delivery."
"Quick service"
"The products were very good and my logo looked great on the aprons."
"I was a difficult customer and changed my design three times but Banksford were very patient with me and produced a wonderful finished item that I was delighted with."
"Fast service"
"Have placed a few orders with this company And have been very impressed with the service and most importantly the product excellent company Thanks Jon Plater The Chichester hog squad"
"Fab service and really high quality product. Would highly recommend."
"Hi Louise The teal embroidered aprons we order with our logo on were exactly what we envisioned, very high quality, the teal apron was a very bold striking colour. The service was prompt with a quick delivery. The website was user friendly and easy to do. Many thanks Sharon"
"The help and service I received from Louise at Banksford was amazing. I was kept up to date with things, received several mockups with different colours and the quality is second to none. I have used them for 3 orders and expect to be using them again this year."
"Great quality items, was really please with my custom printed aprons."
"Great product with great service. Louise offered great advice and turned around the order in a tight timeframe."
"good quality items"