Banksford Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Banksford
Rob
"Banksford has been a supplier of uniforms to my business, garment quality is beyond excellent, embroidery service is first class.. and the cherry on the top.. first class customer service Thank you mark and Louise I would highly recommend Rob Director The C word Chef Consultancy Ltd"
Alan
"The Corporate Chef has been using Banksford for its embroided uniforms for over a year. Great service and quick turn around, good quality of product."
"I needed some aprons in a bit of a hurry, and Banksford came to the rescue. Couldn't have been easier; I requested a quote, and after a couple of emails I had some great custom embroidered aprons at my front door. Top quality and no fuss; thank you."
Thank you for your kind words Rob, your feedback is greatly appreciated. It is a pleasure working with you. We thank you for your business and we are very lucky to be working with such a professional brand. Louise.
"Superb quality of apron and embroidering. Delighted. Many thanks."
"Great quality products, not just advertising. Every order came on time, also great communication for specific requirements."
"Banksford team always super helpful making the ordering process go through with no hassle. Competitive pricing and great quality"
"Thank you so much for our lovely aprons! They have arrived in perfect timing and look GREAT! Very good quality. Your guys were fantastic! Many thanks for awesome service, Hotel team"
"Louise was amazing from start to finish with dealing with our order. Highly recommended 👌"
"Great service from start to finish, quality products at affordable prices"
"First order delayed a couple of days and aprons were not exactly as resquested. When I called to check this issue, I was really well received and new aprons sent. Employees really pleasant. I do recommend as good quality and great service."
"Product arrived promptly and was of great quality - really pleased with our new aprons."
"Contact was good. You got back to me quickly with pricing options, proofs, and order confirmation. One small glitch, your courier left the parcel outside the property next door, but we found it as we had received a message saying ‘your parcel has been delivered’."
"Fantastic, good quality aprons!"
"Very helpful. Excellent service. A pleasure to deal with."
"I ordered branded aprons for my business and was delighted with the quality and turn around time. Prior to purchasing the team were extremely helpful, answering my queries promptly, helping with the design process and providing a competitive quote. Delivery was quick and the apron was better than I had anticipated. Will definitely use again."
"Very helpful and prompt service. Will be interested to see how the aprons wash and wear. Smart personalised logo. Professional."
"Banksford were incredibly helpful to design professional, and fun looking aprons for our upcoming venture. The prices provided in the quote were very reasonable for the request. Delivery was quick and the quality of the aprons are better than expected, I will definitely be using Banksford for future products. 5 stars for a professional and very helpful company."
"I am so pleased with the branded apron and t shirts I ordered. Excellent customer service and excellent products. I highly recommend Banksford!"
"Our logo looks great on the aprons."
"Prompt and accurate, good value for money too."
Banksford is rated 4.96 based on 103 reviews