Banksford Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Banksford
"Quick service"
"The products were very good and my logo looked great on the aprons."
"I was a difficult customer and changed my design three times but Banksford were very patient with me and produced a wonderful finished item that I was delighted with."
"Fast service"
"Have placed a few orders with this company And have been very impressed with the service and most importantly the product excellent company Thanks Jon Plater The Chichester hog squad"
"Fab service and really high quality product. Would highly recommend."
"Hi Louise The teal embroidered aprons we order with our logo on were exactly what we envisioned, very high quality, the teal apron was a very bold striking colour. The service was prompt with a quick delivery. The website was user friendly and easy to do. Many thanks Sharon"
"The help and service I received from Louise at Banksford was amazing. I was kept up to date with things, received several mockups with different colours and the quality is second to none. I have used them for 3 orders and expect to be using them again this year."
"Great quality items, was really please with my custom printed aprons."
"Great product with great service. Louise offered great advice and turned around the order in a tight timeframe."
"good quality items"
"Very helpful and efficient and a very quick turn around once my artwork was received! Great product and lovely embroidering, my aprons look very professional and are exactly what I wanted."
"Fast responses, happy to help"
"Efficient and friendly service, able to meet our tight deadline and we're very happy with the quality of the product. Would certainly use Banksford again in the future and recommend them to others."
"Speedy service with great quality print ❤️❤️❤️ Very happy with it"
"The team were fantastic and made the process really easy. They even helped with design!"
"Great customer service"
"Superb Aprons with logo embroidered. All my queries and questions were answered and the staff were very helpful ensuring I had the perfect product. So impressed with the service and the quality of the product. Will definitely use Banksford again for future orders. Thanks"
"The embroidered aprons for our church coffee shop using our logo and having various colours were really good and all the volunteers and customers etc really like them. Prompt delivery and a good design. Thank you regards Andy"
"Our aprons arrived promptly, are high quality, and were cost effective to buy. Great service, thank you!"
Banksford is rated 4.96 based on 76 reviews