Banksford Reviews

Katy
Banksford 5 star review on 26th September 2017
Corienne
More Photos & Videos
Contact was good. You got back to me quickly with pricing options, proofs, and order confirmation. One small glitch, your courier left the parcel outside the property next door, but we found it as we had received a message saying ‘your parcel has been delivered’.
Fantastic, good quality aprons!
Very helpful. Excellent service. A pleasure to deal with.
I ordered branded aprons for my business and was delighted with the quality and turn around time. Prior to purchasing the team were extremely helpful, answering my queries promptly, helping with the design process and providing a competitive quote. Delivery was quick and the apron was better than I had anticipated. Will definitely use again.
I needed some aprons in a bit of a hurry, and Banksford came to the rescue. Couldn't have been easier; I requested a quote, and after a couple of emails I had some great custom embroidered aprons at my front door. Top quality and no fuss; thank you.
Banksford 5 star review on 4th June 2018
Very helpful and prompt service. Will be interested to see how the aprons wash and wear. Smart personalised logo. Professional.
Banksford were incredibly helpful to design professional, and fun looking aprons for our upcoming venture.
The prices provided in the quote were very reasonable for the request.
Delivery was quick and the quality of the aprons are better than expected, I will definitely be using Banksford for future products.
5 stars for a professional and very helpful company.
I am so pleased with the branded apron and t shirts I ordered.
Excellent customer service and excellent products. I highly recommend Banksford!
Our logo looks great on the aprons.
Prompt and accurate, good value for money too.
All the staff were very helpful and nice to deal with and the end product was excellent. Would definitely use again.
Customer service was excellent and Louise was very helpful when we were making our selections.
Louise handled everything swiftly, and had high-quality aprons delivered earlier than expected! Amazing service all around.
Gave me mock-ups of my design options, created the product that I had exactly in mind
Nothing was too much trouble, they made the whole process so easy and the goods were of high quality xx will definately use again xx
Superb quality aprons made in a timely manner. Thank you!
Very good customer services, very quick delivery.
Quick service
The products were very good and my logo looked great on the aprons.
I was a difficult customer and changed my design three times but Banksford were very patient with me and produced a wonderful finished item that I was delighted with.
Banksford is rated 4.96 based on 113 reviews