ATN Group Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend ATN Group

Tell us how ATN Group made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Knew exactly what was on my forms and how to proceed to the next step"
"I was able to receive very clear advice from Liam and he has put my mind at rest. Thank you!"
"I phoned Liam up asking me about my money issues and he's putting me in the right direction fantastic support thanks for helping me"
"Please use this company before you speak to anybody else. Excellent,professional advice and a kind understanding ear at the end of the phone."
"I was talking with Liam and his advice and reassurance towards me were 100% appreciated such a kind and understanding fella to talk with thank you"
"Very helpful,great service, always at the end of the phone for advice, would 100% recommend, thank you for putting ours life's back on track"
"Made me feel at ease and helped tremendously with the pressure of debt."
"James was clear, thorough, patient and incredibly helpful. I was able to resolve my problem quickly thanks to his advice."
"I'm not comfortable speaking about money with strangers but made me feel at ease & offered very clear advice I was able to understand. I would recommend to anyone."
"Really pleased with the information and advice received. Wouldn't have know anything if I hadn't of made the phone and just carried on paying like normal"
"Absolutely amazing, I was dealt with quickly and professionally. More people need to know about these guys as Marstons have a terrible rep for bullying, lying and intimidation. Saved me a ridiculous fee to crooks, I am so grateful."
"I would strongly advice you to contact Bancrupcy advice they were very helpful to me in my situation."
"I was fortunate enought to be able to offer a settlement to my creditors if they would agree to full and final payment, however the collections teams were not interested and wanted the full amount. I spoke to Liam at Bankruptcy Advice Online who provided me with a solution I was not aware was available to me. My Creditors have now accepted my settlement proposal and I am clear of my debt for the first time 5 years. Without Liam's help I would still be paying my creditors via my Debt Management Plan for the next 5+ years. Would certainly recommend their services to anyone in difficulty with their finances or creditors."
"James our advisor were very helpful and solved our query today would recommend your service 100%"
"Explained the issue fully and completely. They gave me clear advice and was understanding towards my situation. I would highly recommend speaking to these guys for help and advice. Thank you."
"I wasn't sleeping at night and bills were accumulating. I spoke to James, he was very helpful from the first day. It really feels good to be able to sleep at night now"
"I spoke with James Johnson today concerning the bailiff's intimidating behaviour when he sought to recover goods from my property, and how redress might be sought. I was able to talk this through with him in positive way and was given invaluable advice on bailiff's charges, what were the bailiff's parameters for recovering the money, and a suggested route to pursue for redress. It was helpful to have a listening ear after what had been an intimidating experience and I am very grateful for his experience and help"
"Received a nice call and got good advice in what to do"
"I was made to feel at ease immediately and the gentleman reassured me. Within 5 mins of the phone call, I knew everything would be fine if I followed his very easy instructions. I felt completely relieved and was told about a DRO in easy to understand sentences - no 'jargon' . Thankyou So very much!"
"I was very apprehensive about calling Bancrupty Advice Online and the process to start my bankruptcy application. However, after talking with James I feel a lot happier about everything and am now in the middle of my online application. He reassured me that during anytime of my application process that I need reassurance he was at the other end of the phone line."
ATN Group is rated 4.93 based on 251 reviews