ATN Group Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ATN Group

Tell us how ATN Group made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"I don't actually have the words to express my gratitude. Liam my advisvor went above and beyond what I expected. I'm not sure what I would have done if I had not received the thoroughly professional and compassionate advice. No frills just sensible, no nonsense, "This is what you need to do to get your life back on track and we will help you to acheive that" The situation I found myself in was not great but not nearly as bad as I thought it was."
"From start to finish I cannot fault anything very big thank you"
"Very helpful, good quick advice."
"these guys were great they gave easy to understand advice without being judgemental and helped lift a very heavy burden, they took their time to talk to me even while being extremly busy and all this was free, thank you for being there for me when it was very much needed, xx"
"Best advice ever I do recommend"
"Brilliant concise advice"
"Mr Adams was Very helpful as i was extremely stressed with Martson's Bailiffs. They (Marstons) were very intimidating and pushy, coming to my home twice and 2 phone calls, saying they had an ace up their sleeves to make me pay even more added fees, which he said he guarantees i will pay that day or the reomval team are coming at 7pm that day. and were going to get a lock smith to break into my home. Im going through a debt reilief and Marstons insisted that didnt matter. I will still be keeping my doors and windows locked as advised before untill DRO is final. The debt is with Merseyflow and Mr Adams reassured me its a civil debt that will be written off with my DRO."
"Adam was very knowledgeable and was a great help in obtaining the relevant details to help me get the case looked at"
"Very good advise tell it how it Is defo use again if i needed to thanks again"
"He was so helpful never judged me at all I felt like I was being able to say things instead of feeling ashamed"
"Really honest guy, told me what to do and how to proceed, exactly what i needed to hear."
"Very reassuring and very helpful thanks"
"couldnt has found a better company, everything was explained so clearly and has really put my mind at rest, well done liam m8,great service!!!"
"Excellent service, reassured me and advised me on everything I needed to know"
"Understands financial nuance. Filled me with confidence. Implemented advice and problem sorted about 30 minutes after speaking to them. Feel so much better. Thanks."
"Excellent advice and made me feel like I have some one on my side and to help me. Encouraged me to take the next step and gave me the confidence to do so. Also gave me as number to for future advice. Thank you very much. Would strongly advise people to contact them for debt advice. Thanks again"
"Mathew was superb really helped me with my query and directed me on what I’d my best course of action thankyou"
"Brilliant advise really worth taking time to speak to these guys"
"Spoke to a gentleman called Liam, was very helpful and made me feel a lot better about the situation and gave me the advice that I needed."
ATN Group is rated 4.96 based on 249 reviews