ATN Group Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend ATN Group

Tell us how ATN Group made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Very helpful company. They have guided, helped and been there every step of the way to being debt free. They respond quickly and the staff are friendly and very helpful."
"Rang me back very quick very caring and compassionate gentleman spoke to me and made feel I wasn't alone and sorted me out thank so much xx"
"Liam was fantastic . Calmed me down after being highly stressed over q council tax bill passed onto Jacobs . With his invaluable help I now have a solution out of this situation . Many thanks ."
"Fantastic service and very informative"
"Really helpfull would deffinately recomend"
"Really nice people, made me not feel ashamed asking for help. Sorted it all quuckly. So much respect for these guys xx"
"Excellent, listened to my problem with bailiffs, called me back when they said they would and gave me some sound advice recommend to anyone with money issues."
"I don't actually have the words to express my gratitude. Liam my advisvor went above and beyond what I expected. I'm not sure what I would have done if I had not received the thoroughly professional and compassionate advice. No frills just sensible, no nonsense, "This is what you need to do to get your life back on track and we will help you to acheive that" The situation I found myself in was not great but not nearly as bad as I thought it was."
"Very good helpful"
"From start to finish I cannot fault anything very big thank you"
"Very helpful, good quick advice."
"these guys were great they gave easy to understand advice without being judgemental and helped lift a very heavy burden, they took their time to talk to me even while being extremly busy and all this was free, thank you for being there for me when it was very much needed, xx"
"Best advice ever I do recommend"
"Brilliant concise advice"
"Mr Adams was Very helpful as i was extremely stressed with Martson's Bailiffs. They (Marstons) were very intimidating and pushy, coming to my home twice and 2 phone calls, saying they had an ace up their sleeves to make me pay even more added fees, which he said he guarantees i will pay that day or the reomval team are coming at 7pm that day. and were going to get a lock smith to break into my home. Im going through a debt reilief and Marstons insisted that didnt matter. I will still be keeping my doors and windows locked as advised before untill DRO is final. The debt is with Merseyflow and Mr Adams reassured me its a civil debt that will be written off with my DRO."
"Adam was very knowledgeable and was a great help in obtaining the relevant details to help me get the case looked at"
"Very good advise tell it how it Is defo use again if i needed to thanks again"
"He was so helpful never judged me at all I felt like I was being able to say things instead of feeling ashamed"
"Really honest guy, told me what to do and how to proceed, exactly what i needed to hear."
"Very reassuring and very helpful thanks"
ATN Group is rated 4.93 based on 258 reviews