Baker Adams Advisory Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Baker Adams Advisory

How would you rate Baker Adams Advisory?

"I had no knowledge of what was involved to become bankrupt and the future implications and was very worried but, they turned an extremely stressful situation into a fairly painless one, taking my hand through the whole process, doing pretty much all the hard work and reassuring me all the way.. I had peace of mind and it was completed very quickly with advice and help all the way. So glad I choose to use them."
"Liam was a really friendly person, easy to talk to and not judgemental at all. I’ve enquired a few times for debt relief and always been pushed to do an iva, which I didn’t think I could afford. Liam offered honest advice . And gave me options to think about. After my phone call, I feel more positive about my situation especially knowing that baker Adams are there to assist me further if I need it. Thank you 😊"
"Gave me help to go further with my problem. The gentleman was very helpful and reassuring. Thankyou."
"explained very clearly"
"After a very stressful few years of wondering how I would get myself out of debt I came across Baker Adams. After one phone call with Liam, I knew I was on the road to finally being happy again. If it weren’t for Liam and all the good advice he gave, I never would have known there was a reasonable solution to solve my financial problems. I have certainly slept better knowing that there is light at the end of the tunnel to financial stability. Thanks to Liam and Baker Adams!"
"I DID NOTKNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT A LETTER I GOT BUT AFTER SPEAKING TO AN ADVISOR I DID WHAT HE SUGGESTED AND IT TOOK A LOT OF WIEGHT OF MY MIND"
"Fantastic advise. Advised me on the right course of action for me, instead of bankruptcy. I will follow up on what they have told me and comment at a later date. 5 stars all the way."
"Liam provided a much needed honest advise how to move forward. Thank you fir your in depth, professional advise."
"Hi thanks for your phone call this morning i rang up the courts and they are sending me 2 lots of forms that you told me to ask for.i also rang up the number to the other letter that came with it and they are resending my forms back to the baliffs so im hoping it will all be sorted soon so thankyou very much to the man liam for your advice you were a great help."
"I spoke to Liam for some advice and I can't tell you how much he is helping me put my mind at ease all my debts were making me physically and emotionally ill and Liam has just really helped he is not judgemental at all and is very down to earth thank you so much"
"Excellent service, totally put my mind at ease. I can now start to look positively at my children and my own future."
"Baker Adams were able to give clear, concise advise to resolve continuing harassment from Intrum Justitia. The advice was free and gave my wife complete peace of mind following a prolonged campaign of nuisance e-mails and steadily increasing invoices from Intrum Justitia"
"Feel so much better after this conversation, put me at ease and gave me lots of helpful advice. I will sleep easier tonight now. Thank you so much!"
"When I contacted I felt alot of relief and felt like someone understood my stress. I had been frantically searching on google for help and was glad I found them."
"I found Liam really helpful and the advice I was given was really knowledgeable so thank you"
"Thank you so much for the help you gave my friend, you really put her mind at ease and gave her information that was most helpful and of benefit to her. It's such a surprise to get information like this on a pro bono basis. Thanks once agin, your service is a credit to you."
"I have just spoken with Liam one of the companies advisors and I genuinely can't thank him enough. The wealth of knowledge and guidance given (and patience) was invaluable. I wish I had contacted them sooner and now feel that all the sleepless nights and worry were unnecessary and now have light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you once again."
"Great service I was very worries with my current situation and they put my mind at ease and offerd some great advice and answered my questions"
"Absolutely brilliant and friendly advice. My partners an I mind was instantly put at rest. Great work!!!"
"Gave excellent advice and eased my mind about whats going on"
Baker Adams Advisory is rated 4.96 based on 190 reviews