Baker Adams Advisory Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Baker Adams Advisory

How would you rate Baker Adams Advisory?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"A great help, the gentleman give me some usual information in to part aid me with my problem"
"At my wits end. Finally took my head out of the sand . Liam was very professionals but also very unjudgemental . Answered all my questions in lay man's terms ."
"Very helpfull anwer all what I needed to no thank very much"
"Answered all my questions quickly and explained everything in a most professional manner. Was sympathetic to my situation without being judgemental in any way. I was able to rest assured that the advice and information I was given was correct and I could go forward with my next stage of planning to resolve my individual problem. The gentleman i spoke to was polite considerate to my situation and extremely helpful"
"Excellent, friendly service,very patient and understanding offered options and alternative solutions which enabled me to put my mind at rest, could not recommend highly enough. Well Done Liam and Baker Adams!"
"The help and advice was excellent and I would definitely recommend your service to family and friends"
"I was very happy to learn Exactly what was legal in regards to bailiff's forcing entry into my house. I was very pleased to learn the difference between bailiff's actions regarding criminal offences and civil offences. I had believed like so many other people that bailiffs could break into my house and take all my belongings. I was very happy to learn that they could only do this if they had a court warrant for a criminal offence such as non payment of taxes to Inland revenue e.t c and not civil matters such a s non payment of parking fines. I am so pleased that I now know that bailiffs can only charge you once for each type of action that they take, so once for the dreaded letter of notification, once for the letter of enforcement and once if they get into your house and list all your belongings. So I was very happy to hear that I only owe them £75 for their letter advising me that they are collecting a PCN notice form the council, £235 for visiting me on the second visit to demand payment. So okay the council will get their PCN fee, and I will pay the bailiffs their £310, but now that I know that they cannot force entry into my property, I will pay them a cursory sum each week until the total is completely. Thank you Baker Adams for your advice."
"Ongoing - making matters very clear... Will add more... Thank you Ian"
"I had been struggling with debt for a while, and didn’t know what to do. I found Baker Adams on the internet and all I had to do was put the amount of debt in and my details, I received a phone call within 10 mins, now started to sort my debt out, just wish I had done it sooner."
"Liam ....you were amazing..I felt so much at ease, after receiving a baliff letter he took me through every step of the way....THANKYOU!!!! for your advice your a real breath of fresh air."
"He has been very helpful thanks for the advice you gave me Liam"
"On review of the service provided I spoke with a very polite and helpful advisor Liam who walked me through the entire process of going bankrupt , clearly , and concisely and also answered all my additional questioned and advised of what to do regarding the process start to finish. An exceptional service. Many thanks to Liam and the service provided Paul Ingram"
"I rang bankruptcy advice after receiving a CCJ letter, they gave me amazing advice based on my situation, can’t thank the team enough for the free friendly advice it’s made me feel much more in control of my debt."
"Very good advice"
"James was really prompt and exhaustive on answering my queries in regards to a CCJ . My mind is a lot clearer on what to do next to make sure this is removed from my records."
"Brilliant advice from Liam, can't fault any of it. Set my mind at ease within minutes of talking to him. I didn't have any idea of what the law was when it comes to Bayliffs, but now I do. Thank you so much. I feel so much better about it all now."
"Very helpful and knowledgeable. Was able to outline my options clearly and provide advice and guidance as to the best solution. Easy to talk to and very non-judgemental. Highly recommended."
"very thorough review of options and consequences"
"Was so scared to ring for help. But 2 minutes of talking to these really helped and made me feel better straight away. So much info quickly given and feel so much better that it'll all be sorted soon. Would definitely recommend to anyone who feels scared to ring or ask for help as I feel 1000x better just talking to him for 5-10 minutes and the help and advise he gave me was more than anyone had in 2 years."
"Knew exactly what was on my forms and how to proceed to the next step"
Baker Adams Advisory is rated 4.96 based on 170 reviews