Backup Systems Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Backup Systems Ltd

About Backup Systems Ltd: Backup Systems develop and manage disaster recovery solutions for the SME and Enterprise markets. Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Edinburgh, Backup Systems focus exclusively on backup and data archiving.

info@backupsystems.co.uk

Communications House, 26 York Street

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Backup Systems Ltd made you happy

"The best IT company I've had the pleasure of dealing with bar none. Responses are lightning-quick and their service has been invaluable."
"Backup Systems are the most proactive team you could want to work with, they monitor and fix many issues before we even know that they have happened and respond to emails within minutes. If only all our business partners were this good !"
"Excellent service always first to alert us to issues around the service very happy"
"Mark and his team offer excellent customer service from a local business. I would highly recommend."
"Backup Systems are one of our most reliable suppliers and always happy to help us with any queries or requests. I would highly recommend using them to carry out your backup requirements ! Ryan Taylor Infrastructure Team The Hood Group"
"Always happy to help with queries. Always friendly and professional."
"A managed service like no other combined with a backup solution in a different class! Always available and incredible response times giving excellent support often going the extra mile to give detailed insight into any issues with our own servers and infrastructure. An incredibly clever solution giving the customer an unrivalled experience of simplicity and assurance in revolutionising the experience of backups which can be time consuming, problematic and cumbersome. Backup Systems Ltd is the answer to superior, trouble free, reliable backups which importantly gives the gift of time back to focus on other projects within the IT dept."
"Excellent service from the word go, very helpful support who notify us of any issues that may be stopping the backups. Also when we have a query it is dealt with immediately. Last but not least a managing director who goes out of his way to make sure his clients are happy with the service"
"Backup Systems presented us with a managed backup solution in 2011 using our own Infrastructure and we haven't regretted a single moment; it was a complete change for us as we moved away from LTO2/3 tape backup technology where we had previously encountered a variety of issues, such as: Data transfer bottlenecks, various media issues, RTO and RPO challenges in our business continuity process. The main advantage of the Backup Systems solution is the immediate access to hundreds of snapshots at file, database and image level. These are fully replicated with our DR site and we are able to recover systems well within our clients RTO contractual obligations. It is the perfect solution for our physical and virtual infrastructure with full Microsoft/VMWare/Linux compatibility. They also have a pretty neat laptop backup agent for our remote workers. The service is second-to-none; the Backup Systems team provide helpful advice, efficiency recommendations and they pro-actively highlight issues, often out of hours, including bank holidays! I wholeheartedly recommend them. Bradley Gull Infrastructure Manager Hood Group Ltd"
"Backup Systems provide an excellent service and their customer care is second to none. I thoroughly recommend them to anyone. William Ransom"
"Hello, my name is Michael Singer and I'm the Managing Director of Cellar Systems Ltd, a specialist computer security company. When I talk with client's who take backing up their data seriously and what to know that when it all goes wrong someone will be there to put it right, I talk to them about Backup Systems. If the simplicity of managed service with a professional partner who goes above and beyond the call of duty is also a requirement, I know I on to a winner! Our longest standing, albeit not our largest, client using Backup Systems goes back to 2007. In all that time I've always found working with Backup Systems a genuine pleasure and I'm happy to recommend them wholeheartedly."
"We have worked successfully with Backup Systems for a number of years now to meet our backup needs. Where I feel their strength really shows is in their support, which has been fantastic, with very quick and proficient responses. This is coupled with status reports we receive from our unit, as well as a HTTPS login which are very helpful for checking the status of your backup jobs. In the unlikely event of a backup failure or issue, we also receive an email from Backup Systems’ support to make us aware of this. We have quite a unique layout in one of our networks and Backup Systems were only too happy to help us meet our needs within that environment. As a managed service, there is little involvement required from you as the customer, as all the configuration is handled by Backup Systems. I strongly recommend their service if you are considering a backup provider. Daley Wear | Systems Administrator | IT Operations Department allpay Limited, Whitestone Business Park, Whitestone, Hereford, HR1 3SE"
"OK. Where to start ? The obvious I suppose. ( at least it is to us ). Not so surprisingly, I would like to echo the ringing endorsements of all the other positive Backup Systems Ltd reviewers. We have been working with Backup Systems Ltd for 9 years now and the most apt word that I would use to describe them is 'exemplary'. Exemplary solution. Exemplary customer service. Exemplary flexibility. Exemplary professionalism. They are just an ( yes, you guessed it - but I'll use a different word this time ) excellent company to deal with. It's a cliche, but it just so happens to be true."
"We have been working with Back Up Systems for a number of years now and the service they provide is next to none , always on hand and with a quick response rate , there has been a number of occasions where they have assisted with issues directly not within their remit. Very much recommended as a Backup Supplier !"
"Technically excellent and very responsive to requests. A pleasure to deal with."
"Backup Systems managed data backup service takes the pressure of IT Departments and allows IT Departments to do what they do best. The headache of incomplete backups are a thing of the past with Backup Systems. They are affordable, reliable and have excellent customer service. Sarah McNamara"
"We have been using Backup Systems ltd, for our backup solution for last the 8 years. We backup 22 standalone servers and it was a full time job changing tapes, now that headache has gone. Their customer service is excellent and I have found them to always be professional and helpful I can't recommend these guys enough."
"We have been using Backup Systems for nearly 6 years now and the service they provide is fantastic and far superior to anything we have used in the past. Our backups are easily restored with a simple drop and drop to any location within our network by authorised personnel only. I highly recommend Backup Systems to anyone, they are experts in their field."
"We have used Backup Systems for around 4 years and the service they provide is excellent. Recover of systems / data is fast and reliable and the email archive features work really well and make recovery of emails fast and efficient. The overall solution gives peace of mind and I would highly recommend Backup Systems."
"Backup Systems have an excellent solution and excellent support. I have not hesitation in recommending them."
Backup Systems Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 43 reviews