Auto Exhaust & Tyres Reviews

Read Auto Exhaust & Tyres Reviews

autoexhausttyres@btconnect.com

47 Chieftain Way,Lincoln,Lincolnshire,

Tell us how Auto Exhaust & Tyres made you happy
Had my Fiat 500 services by Auto Exhausts and Tyres and was extremely happy with everything. The price was great and a lot less than main dealers.
Pete and his staff were very friendly and also gave me advice on what my car may need in the future so I will definitely be using you again.
Thank for all your help.

Lottie Attewell
Always good service from cheerful, knowledgeable staff. Have used these friendly folk for eight years and recommend them.
If the tyres I had fitted today are as good as the service I received, I will have no complaints! Lovely staff, knowledgeable and helpful.
We are returning customers and will continue to be. We have always received a great service at a fantastic price. The staff are very friendly and always as helpful as can be. I highly recommend.
Called in for a new tyre. All staff very courteous and helpful. Excellent service. Thanks guys.
Pete and his team have given another top class service. I wouldn't go anywhere else for exhaust check and replacement. My Insignia need a new exhaust and this was fitted expertly by Steve. All at a great price and friendly warm smile
I can highly recommend. Absolutely first class customer service
CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS SECOND TO NONE, THE GENTLEMAN WAS VERY HELPFUL AND POLITE. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND
I had a tyre which kept having low pressure. After being told that I needed to replace all 4 tyres by one company I was put in touch with Pete and his team. The tyre was fixed quickly and I was told my other tyres were ok. Thank you so much for great service.
Had my MOT here and I have to say that the customer service is second to none.
Will definitely return!
Excellent friendly service
Honest and reliable. I now won't use anyone else. Always offer the best prices and 9 times out of 10, undercut any other quotes elsewhere. Accommodating too. Always get my car in quickly and get the work done efficiently and expediently. Friendly staff with great communication and follow up calls. Never left in the dark. The guy on the desk should be on prime time radio. Has a voice many dj's would envy! Cheers ;)
I've been a regular customer since 1990. Pete and his team have given top class service. I wouldn't go anywhere else for tyres, brakes, exhausts or have a clutch fitted expertly by Steve. All at a great price.
Really easy to choose the tyre I wanted and book a fitting time online. Great service and was fitted and away in 20 minutes. Will definitely use them again.
Informative, helpful, approachable friendly
Had a mot locally which had just failed due to wrong fitting tyre went around the corner to these guys they had 1 in stock they put car on ramp within 10 mins I had paid and was away that's what I call service.
Had a full set of tyres supplied and fitted here, through Blackcircles. I had to rearrange the appointment time (my error) and it was no problem. My husband always recommends this place and it's also great to support a local business. Friendly, professional and quick (took less than an hour). I wouldn't consider going anywhere else in Lincoln. Thank you!
I’ve used these people for the past 20 years ! I’ve always had good service and very good prices !
They are the best !
Absolutely Brilliant service, as a retired mechanic I wanted to find somewhere that's good and trustworthy to repair my vehicles as I am now disabled and find it difficult to repair my vehicles and Auto Exhaust & Tyres fits the bill to a tee, very good and friendly staff that go one step beyond to help. Highly recommended.
Really friendly and helpful staff. Will definitely be using again and recommending to friends and family.
Auto Exhaust & Tyres is rated 5.00 based on 58 reviews