Auto Exhaust & Tyres Reviews

Read Auto Exhaust & Tyres Reviews

autoexhausttyres@btconnect.com

47 Chieftain Way,Lincoln,Lincolnshire,

Tell us how Auto Exhaust & Tyres made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Always friendly service and dealt with swiftly. Prices good too. No need to go anywhere else in Lincoln!
Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for this glowing review. We always aim to give our customers a swift and professional service. We look forward to helping you again the next time you need tyre or auto services in Lincoln!

Many thanks,
The Team at Auto Exhaust & Tyres
Bought my tyres through there website (fully fitted price) and took my car in the next day in my designated time slot and it was dealt with, within the hour even though they were busy. The guy at the desk 'Steve' was brilliant, professional and very friendly. Would highly recommend.
Hi Courtney,

Thank you for this great feedback. We're glad that you were pleased with our tyre fitting service and Steve on the desk. We always pride ourselves on professional, swift and friendly service so we hope you'll consider us again for any auto services you need in future!

Many thanks,
The Team at Auto Exhaust & Tyres
Called in for a new tyre. All staff very courteous and helpful. Excellent service. Thanks guys.
Pete and his team have given another top class service. I wouldn't go anywhere else for exhaust check and replacement. My Insignia need a new exhaust and this was fitted expertly by Steve. All at a great price and friendly warm smile
I can highly recommend. Absolutely first class customer service
CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS SECOND TO NONE, THE GENTLEMAN WAS VERY HELPFUL AND POLITE. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND
I had a tyre which kept having low pressure. After being told that I needed to replace all 4 tyres by one company I was put in touch with Pete and his team. The tyre was fixed quickly and I was told my other tyres were ok. Thank you so much for great service.
Had my MOT here and I have to say that the customer service is second to none. Will definitely return!
Excellent friendly service
Honest and reliable. I now won't use anyone else. Always offer the best prices and 9 times out of 10, undercut any other quotes elsewhere. Accommodating too. Always get my car in quickly and get the work done efficiently and expediently. Friendly staff with great communication and follow up calls. Never left in the dark. The guy on the desk should be on prime time radio. Has a voice many dj's would envy! Cheers ;)
I've been a regular customer since 1990. Pete and his team have given top class service. I wouldn't go anywhere else for tyres, brakes, exhausts or have a clutch fitted expertly by Steve. All at a great price.
Really easy to choose the tyre I wanted and book a fitting time online. Great service and was fitted and away in 20 minutes. Will definitely use them again.
Just had my MOT done, quick and excellent service. First time I've been, recommended by family, won't be the last time.
BMW M Sports front tyres and tracking. Booked online, turned up at Lincoln and greeted by member of staff. Extremely courteous and informative, very customer focused. Work completed when he said it would be, great experience, would recommend and use again.
Have used this company many times over the years. Have always found them very efficient and helpful. Now use the website to get the best price which is very useful. Would definitely recommend and will certainly use them again.
My 3rd time visiting and again excellent service and the team are so friendly. Sorted me out a new tyre so quickly! Thanks guys 100% recommend
Excellent service time and time again from Pete and the team. Would definitely recommend.
I am so happy with the service from you guys, from booking in the tyres online to bringing my car to you today, definitely will be back, many thanks
on a vist to lincon had to have two new tyres fitted to my motorhome there service was excellent as were the staff cheers guys
I have used this company for several years and can highly recommend them. Their prices are very competive and service excellent with friendly staff.
Auto Exhaust & Tyres is rated 5.00 based on 43 reviews