Auto Exhaust & Tyres Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Auto Exhaust & Tyres

autoexhausttyres@btconnect.com

47 Chieftain Way,Lincoln,Lincolnshire,

How would you rate Auto Exhaust & Tyres?

"Informative, helpful, approachable friendly"
"Had a mot locally which had just failed due to wrong fitting tyre went around the corner to these guys they had 1 in stock they put car on ramp within 10 mins I had paid and was away that's what I call service."
Vicki Hammond
Verified Reviewer
"Had a full set of tyres supplied and fitted here, through Blackcircles. I had to rearrange the appointment time (my error) and it was no problem. My husband always recommends this place and it's also great to support a local business. Friendly, professional and quick (took less than an hour). I wouldn't consider going anywhere else in Lincoln. Thank you!"
"I’ve used these people for the past 20 years ! I’ve always had good service and very good prices ! They are the best !"
Steve Patmore
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely Brilliant service, as a retired mechanic I wanted to find somewhere that's good and trustworthy to repair my vehicles as I am now disabled and find it difficult to repair my vehicles and Auto Exhaust & Tyres fits the bill to a tee, very good and friendly staff that go one step beyond to help. Highly recommended."
"Really friendly and helpful staff. Will definitely be using again and recommending to friends and family."
"Excellent, friendly service and as cheap as anywhere else. Hence I never use anyone else in Lincoln."
"They've replaced my tyres a few times and theyre always helpful and able to fit me in without having to wait. Id always go back for any problem with my car."
"Courteous staff who are always happy to help and advise. Good knowledge of vehicles and I get the feeling they never set out to add work that isn't required. Really happy that I found these guys because it can be a little daunting as a female to go to a garage with car problems because you hear so many stories. My car was fixed and serviced and they went out of their way to get it done and back to me knowing how much I depend on it. The final bill was slightly less than I expected to which was nice. Thank you for a good experience, I'd definitely recommend you guys to friends and family. Michelle."
Dave Williams
Verified Buyer
"Always good service from cheerful, knowledgeable staff. Have used these friendly folk for eight years and recommend them."
"If the tyres I had fitted today are as good as the service I received, I will have no complaints! Lovely staff, knowledgeable and helpful."
"Never mess around, never do unneeded work and always get booked in within the next few days, and they call before doing the work so no unexpected big bills. An honest and fair garage."
"I always bring my car here, as a single (skint) female the guys here are totally trustworthy and never do more work than needed. I recommend them 100%"
"The staff were absolutly lovely and within an hour the problem was located and fixed. I couldn't be happier with my experience there and I'll definitely be going back when my MOT is due."
"Ordered on line. Arrived on time, fitted as soon as I arrived. Friendly service, have used this company before and will continue to use them."
"Ordered and booked in on line. Service was great friendly helpful staff. Waited for my tyres to be changed will defiantly use this service again Thank you"
"Been here a few times now to have tyres fitted to a number of different cars via Blackcircles. Always very friendly and helpful staff, quick and efficient and I'd choose them every time for having work done in Lincoln. They have been good for years and continue to be my first choice. Thanks. Anthony"
J Sunderland
Verified Reviewer
"Booked in by Blacktyres to-day for 2 front tyres. Excellent service fitted straight away. Would definitely recommend both companies. J J Sunderland"
Rebecca Batten
Verified Reviewer
"Brilliant experience using this garage for the first time! They did everything to help and used their expertise to sort my car as the problem was different to what i thought! All the staff i spoke to were extremely friendly and ill definitely be using again! Would recommend to anyone :)"
Hannah & Chris (Fab Discos)
Verified Reviewer
"These guys are the best! They look after us every time we have had an issue, always gave us advice when needed. Straight to the point too. Cannot thank them enough sometimes. Great customer service!"
Auto Exhaust & Tyres is rated 5.00 based on 21 reviews