Auto Exhaust & Tyres Reviews

Read Auto Exhaust & Tyres Reviews

autoexhausttyres@btconnect.com

47 Chieftain Way,Lincoln,Lincolnshire,

Tell us how Auto Exhaust & Tyres made you happy
Best service out there. Got in me in short notice on a Monday morning diagnosed the issue, gave me a quote and had it done by midday! Wouldn’t go anywhere else for customer service and price. 100% recommend!
Excellent speedy and polite service from the guys in the workshop, will not hesitate to use again.
Polite and courteous customer service. Regardless if job big or small. I have used this garage for many years and they are consistently good in everything they do. Stopped off today for a puncture repair on my Audi. Everything sorted promptly with minimal fuss and great communication throughout. Why go anywhere else? I was so impressed with the service I bought the staff some tins of sweets in. Well done Pete and his team. Best wishes Dave Hunter
Just had 2 front Tyres fitted, no hassle, no worries, excellent service and pricing. Would definitely use again and highly recommend. Brilliant.
Had some tyres fitted to a new set of alloy wheels. They were fitted quickly and care was taken with them top service will be using again and they were cheaper than on line retailers. 5 stars.
Very pleased with the service, friendly staff, competitive price, will use again.
Excellent customer service. Would not go anywhere else. Very friendly, helpful staff. Excellent quick professional service.
Sue
Absolutely amazing garage, woman friendly! Prices are totally reasonable, only garage in Lincoln that I’ll go to. Well done lads very happy customer!! 👌🙂
We are returning customers and will continue to be. We have always received a great service at a fantastic price. The staff are very friendly and always as helpful as can be. I highly recommend.
Turned up without an appointment for a puncture repair and was dealt with straight away. Excellent service, super friendly bunch. Very professional and efficient. Thank you.
Excellent, professional experience as always and at a competitive price.
Have only used this company previously for Tyres & Brakes, but for the first time used for a full service and MOT today.
I would highly recommend this well run local company.
Professional & excellent service, thank you *****
Best lads in lincoln! Friendly service. Quick and slick and a good price for a good service. Cheers lads. Ill see you next time ive broke it
Hi Mark,

Thanks for the review. We're always happy to help - and while we hope you don't have any more issues, we'll always be on hand for any auto services you need in Lincoln!

Kind regards,
The Team @ Auto Exhaust & Tyres
Called in the morning, received my time slot, was called regarding work required, final call to say MOT and Service complete, collected car!
Excellent service as usual. I highly recommend this company; all my family use them and we’re all extremely happy!
Hi Mark,

We're pleased we could help with your MOT & Service - we're doing our best to help all our customers during this time. We look forward to helping you and your family out again in the future should you need us for any auto services!

Kind regards,
The Team @ Auto Exhausts & Tyres
Many thanks to Paul and the team for such a professional job with the Service and MOT on my Volvo. In these fractious viral times they have made great efforts to provide easy access. I was given a time slot which was met, I was given an interim phone call with an update, and another call to let me know my car was ready. Excellent service, and I highly recommend them (as I have done to my family who all use them as well!) Many thanks again
Always friendly service and dealt with swiftly. Prices good too. No need to go anywhere else in Lincoln!
Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for this glowing review. We always aim to give our customers a swift and professional service. We look forward to helping you again the next time you need tyre or auto services in Lincoln!

Many thanks,
The Team at Auto Exhaust & Tyres
Bought my tyres through there website (fully fitted price) and took my car in the next day in my designated time slot and it was dealt with, within the hour even though they were busy. The guy at the desk 'Steve' was brilliant, professional and very friendly. Would highly recommend.
Hi Courtney,

Thank you for this great feedback. We're glad that you were pleased with our tyre fitting service and Steve on the desk. We always pride ourselves on professional, swift and friendly service so we hope you'll consider us again for any auto services you need in future!

Many thanks,
The Team at Auto Exhaust & Tyres
Called in for a new tyre. All staff very courteous and helpful. Excellent service. Thanks guys.
Pete and his team have given another top class service. I wouldn't go anywhere else for exhaust check and replacement. My Insignia need a new exhaust and this was fitted expertly by Steve. All at a great price and friendly warm smile
I can highly recommend. Absolutely first class customer service
Auto Exhaust & Tyres is rated 5.00 based on 58 reviews