Auto Exhaust & Tyres Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Auto Exhaust & Tyres

autoexhausttyres@btconnect.com

47 Chieftain Way,Lincoln,Lincolnshire,

How would you rate Auto Exhaust & Tyres ?

"on a vist to lincon had to have two new tyres fitted to my motorhome there service was excellent as were the staff cheers guys"
"I have used this company for several years and can highly recommend them. Their prices are very competive and service excellent with friendly staff."
"Fast, efficient & good humoured service at a fair price. Highly recommended."
"Great service with really friendly, helpful staff. Organised everything through the website easily and my tyres were fitted quickly when I arrived despite them being busy. I will definitely be using Auto Exhausts & Tyres again!"
"Informative, helpful, approachable friendly"
"Had a mot locally which had just failed due to wrong fitting tyre went around the corner to these guys they had 1 in stock they put car on ramp within 10 mins I had paid and was away that's what I call service."
"Had a full set of tyres supplied and fitted here, through Blackcircles. I had to rearrange the appointment time (my error) and it was no problem. My husband always recommends this place and it's also great to support a local business. Friendly, professional and quick (took less than an hour). I wouldn't consider going anywhere else in Lincoln. Thank you!"
"I’ve used these people for the past 20 years ! I’ve always had good service and very good prices ! They are the best !"
"Absolutely Brilliant service, as a retired mechanic I wanted to find somewhere that's good and trustworthy to repair my vehicles as I am now disabled and find it difficult to repair my vehicles and Auto Exhaust & Tyres fits the bill to a tee, very good and friendly staff that go one step beyond to help. Highly recommended."
"Really friendly and helpful staff. Will definitely be using again and recommending to friends and family."
"Excellent, friendly service and as cheap as anywhere else. Hence I never use anyone else in Lincoln."
"They've replaced my tyres a few times and theyre always helpful and able to fit me in without having to wait. Id always go back for any problem with my car."
"Courteous staff who are always happy to help and advise. Good knowledge of vehicles and I get the feeling they never set out to add work that isn't required. Really happy that I found these guys because it can be a little daunting as a female to go to a garage with car problems because you hear so many stories. My car was fixed and serviced and they went out of their way to get it done and back to me knowing how much I depend on it. The final bill was slightly less than I expected to which was nice. Thank you for a good experience, I'd definitely recommend you guys to friends and family. Michelle."
"Always good service from cheerful, knowledgeable staff. Have used these friendly folk for eight years and recommend them."
"If the tyres I had fitted today are as good as the service I received, I will have no complaints! Lovely staff, knowledgeable and helpful."
"Never mess around, never do unneeded work and always get booked in within the next few days, and they call before doing the work so no unexpected big bills. An honest and fair garage."
"I always bring my car here, as a single (skint) female the guys here are totally trustworthy and never do more work than needed. I recommend them 100%"
"The staff were absolutly lovely and within an hour the problem was located and fixed. I couldn't be happier with my experience there and I'll definitely be going back when my MOT is due."
"Ordered on line. Arrived on time, fitted as soon as I arrived. Friendly service, have used this company before and will continue to use them."
"Ordered and booked in on line. Service was great friendly helpful staff. Waited for my tyres to be changed will defiantly use this service again Thank you"
Auto Exhaust & Tyres is rated 5.00 based on 25 reviews