Auto Exhaust & Tyres Reviews

Read Auto Exhaust & Tyres Reviews

autoexhausttyres@btconnect.com

47 Chieftain Way,Lincoln,Lincolnshire,

Tell us how Auto Exhaust & Tyres made you happy
Turned up without an appointment for a puncture repair and was dealt with straight away. Excellent service, super friendly bunch. Very professional and efficient. Thank you.
Excellent, professional experience as always and at a competitive price.
Have only used this company previously for Tyres & Brakes, but for the first time used for a full service and MOT today.
I would highly recommend this well run local company.
Professional & excellent service, thank you *****
Best lads in lincoln! Friendly service. Quick and slick and a good price for a good service. Cheers lads. Ill see you next time ive broke it
Hi Mark,

Thanks for the review. We're always happy to help - and while we hope you don't have any more issues, we'll always be on hand for any auto services you need in Lincoln!

Kind regards,
The Team @ Auto Exhaust & Tyres
Called in the morning, received my time slot, was called regarding work required, final call to say MOT and Service complete, collected car!
Excellent service as usual. I highly recommend this company; all my family use them and we’re all extremely happy!
Hi Mark,

We're pleased we could help with your MOT & Service - we're doing our best to help all our customers during this time. We look forward to helping you and your family out again in the future should you need us for any auto services!

Kind regards,
The Team @ Auto Exhausts & Tyres
Many thanks to Paul and the team for such a professional job with the Service and MOT on my Volvo. In these fractious viral times they have made great efforts to provide easy access. I was given a time slot which was met, I was given an interim phone call with an update, and another call to let me know my car was ready. Excellent service, and I highly recommend them (as I have done to my family who all use them as well!) Many thanks again
Always friendly service and dealt with swiftly. Prices good too. No need to go anywhere else in Lincoln!
Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for this glowing review. We always aim to give our customers a swift and professional service. We look forward to helping you again the next time you need tyre or auto services in Lincoln!

Many thanks,
The Team at Auto Exhaust & Tyres
Bought my tyres through there website (fully fitted price) and took my car in the next day in my designated time slot and it was dealt with, within the hour even though they were busy. The guy at the desk 'Steve' was brilliant, professional and very friendly. Would highly recommend.
Hi Courtney,

Thank you for this great feedback. We're glad that you were pleased with our tyre fitting service and Steve on the desk. We always pride ourselves on professional, swift and friendly service so we hope you'll consider us again for any auto services you need in future!

Many thanks,
The Team at Auto Exhaust & Tyres
Called in for a new tyre. All staff very courteous and helpful. Excellent service. Thanks guys.
Pete and his team have given another top class service. I wouldn't go anywhere else for exhaust check and replacement. My Insignia need a new exhaust and this was fitted expertly by Steve. All at a great price and friendly warm smile
I can highly recommend. Absolutely first class customer service
CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS SECOND TO NONE, THE GENTLEMAN WAS VERY HELPFUL AND POLITE. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND
I had a tyre which kept having low pressure. After being told that I needed to replace all 4 tyres by one company I was put in touch with Pete and his team. The tyre was fixed quickly and I was told my other tyres were ok. Thank you so much for great service.
Had my MOT here and I have to say that the customer service is second to none.
Will definitely return!
Excellent friendly service
Honest and reliable. I now won't use anyone else. Always offer the best prices and 9 times out of 10, undercut any other quotes elsewhere. Accommodating too. Always get my car in quickly and get the work done efficiently and expediently. Friendly staff with great communication and follow up calls. Never left in the dark. The guy on the desk should be on prime time radio. Has a voice many dj's would envy! Cheers ;)
I've been a regular customer since 1990. Pete and his team have given top class service. I wouldn't go anywhere else for tyres, brakes, exhausts or have a clutch fitted expertly by Steve. All at a great price.
Really easy to choose the tyre I wanted and book a fitting time online. Great service and was fitted and away in 20 minutes. Will definitely use them again.
Just had my MOT done, quick and excellent service. First time I've been, recommended by family, won't be the last time.
BMW M Sports front tyres and tracking. Booked online, turned up at Lincoln and greeted by member of staff. Extremely courteous and informative, very customer focused. Work completed when he said it would be, great experience, would recommend and use again.
Auto Exhaust & Tyres is rated 5.00 based on 49 reviews